Lori's New Adventure Pt. 06

Story Info
How to hollow a weeny.
2.2k words
4.2
1.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

October 30. A foggy, blustery, chilly night. Linda pulled a light blanket over the three of them. She spooned close to Jamar, keeping her warm soft breasts firmly snuggled on his back as he thrust deeply in and out of Lori. With one hand she cupped and gently fondled his huge tri-pac scrotum. Lori sighed her pleasure each time Jamar ejaculated his hot cum, and Linda delighted to feel his huge testicles dancing as they pumped their sperm. After five ejaculations, Jamar was finally tapped out, and all slept soundly.

Feeling an urgency to pee, Lori got up at sunrise. She went into the bathroom and peed a huge amount.. Her back door was sore from Jamar's all-night thrusting, and she wIll be seeing Onatu this morning, so she squirted in some soothing love gel to make the going easier if he puts his thick cock in her ass.

At 7 am she brewed coffee, then baked two Bisquick coffee cakes and would take one to Onatu. Hearing Linda's shriek of orgasm, she peeked into the bedroom and saw Linda shuddering through the last throes of her climax, squeezing her breasts and smiling as she pumped Jamar cowgirl, his big shiny bamboo sliding deeply in and out of her smoking cunt, and decided not to disturb them. Holy living fuck, she thought, he nutted into me five times and already has enough spunk for a morning fuck! Wonder if he has three prostates as well as three balls, not that there's anything wrong with that!

She put the coffee on warm and left a note for Linda. She grabbed her straplez dildo, put on a moomoo and sandals, then took one cake and set off across the courtyard to Onatu's office.

Completely naked, Onatu opened the door. "Good morning, Lori, please come in, I just made coffee," he smiled.

"Good, I brought a coffee cake. Hungry?" she smiled. "Good morning, Dickie," she gave his flaccid cock a playful shake. At the sight of his beautiful cock, her nipples had quickly become erect and hot, and she got wet between her legs.

"Always hungry for anything you bake, but even hungrier for you," he smiled. "Is Linda coming?"

"Ha, she's coming alright, pun intended, swallowing Jamar's cock, so it's just you and I," she smiled.

"Okay, let's have our coffee and cake in the bedroom," he said.

**********

"Like cream in your coffee? Lori said as she bent over his cup, offering her plump breast.

"Yes, please."

She gently squeezed her left breast. Then she squeezed the righty into her own cup.

"Mmm, your cake is good. Your own recipe?" he said.

"Nein, it's Bisquick, the recipe is printed on the box, a child could make it," she giggled.

After coffee and cake, Onatu lay supine on the bed and watched Lori taking off her sandals and moomoo. Now his cock was fully engorged and beet-red, pointing straight up like a rocket ready to launch.

Lori sat on the bed, "Goodness, Master, looks like your junk is ready to explode! Your cock looks even longer and thicker! I pray it will fit inside my poor little pussy!" she smiled coyly.

"Actually it is slightly over twelve inches now, undoubtedly because of the excellent care you have lavished upon it," he smiled.

Aah, twelve inches, that will do nicely, she thought, her pussy already twitching as she imagined it filling up with his thick hot cum."So glad to help," she said. kissing the cockhead. "Mmm, nice and hard," as she squeezed his cock between her breasts, stroking it a few times. Now her nipples felt like they would burst! "Ooooh, your scrotum is greatly swollen, so let me relieve the pressure with a nice core blow, and that will make our next fuck last longer, okay?" she smiled.

"Core blow?" he said.

"I will just tickle your prostate a little while I suck you, It won't hurt," she said.

"Okay, but I want your pussy in my face," he said.

"Your wish is my command," she happily agreed.

Seconds later, Onatu kneaded the dreamy soft cheeks of her ass as his tongue stabbed deep in her vagina, swirling like an eggbeater. Now her nipples were really burning and her vagina began to spasm and flutter as her orgasm built. Damn! She felt a slight urge to pee, but thought she could hold it through her climax. She licked and wet his cockhead, then slowly worked it deep into her throat: holy fuck, this motherfucker is bigger than Jamar's! She got it down past her tonsils then began to slow-pump it. When his balls started to quiver, she slid two fingers into his backside and gently massaged his prostate. Immediately a hot spurt of pee then a wad of precum shot into her throat, but she knew there was more to come, much, much more.

Soon Lori's whole body tingled, and she couldn't stave off her climax any longer. At first she felt like she had melted: what invisible magic works through this man's cock? Then she jerked and shuddered and spasmed as exquisite waves of pleasure and pain rippled through her. With her mouth full of cock, she could only moan, "Mmmmmmf! Uuuuuumf! Ummmm! Unnnnnnng!" She could not hold her pee, and with her juices it sprayed all over Onatu's face, but he seemed to revel in it and kept swirling her sopping vagina until he ejaculated hugely and screamed his relief, "Aah, mercy! Yaaaaaaaaaaah!" as lightning bolts of semen shot into Lori's throat. When the cock stopped spurting, she unmouthed it, smiling as the thick warm blob of cum slowly slid down into her belly, "Mmmmm." Then came blissful rest...

**********

At mid-morning she sprinted to the bathroom to spruce up, and soaped a washcloth to spruce up Onatu. Remembering it was Halloween day, she paused at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, as a vague memory of Snow White flashed through her mind: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest cumslut of all?" She was shocked and taken aback as the mirror flashed and her reflection morphed into the smoking image of an ugly old woman clad in black, with a pointed witch's hat! The mirror replied in an ominous cackly voice, "O sweetest Lori, thou art surely the fairest and comeliest cumslut, thou most wretched, slime-ridden, scum-sucking pig of all whoredom! HEE HEE HEE! EEEEEEEEEEYAAAARGH!" The mirror flashed again as the witchy image vanished. Lori, quite shaken, shook her head: She mused: Shit! Halloween! That cunt Linda! Nice mind fuck, Linda, you skank! You consider me a rank apprentice, but one fine day I will turn YOUR face to alabaster, then you'll find your servant is your master!***...and her thoughts were well read by Linda!

She laughed it off, then returned to Onatu, and found him sleeping peacefully. She spruced up his face and junk, kissed his cheek, then rummaged in the kitchen, looking for something for his breakfast. She found a can of Ragu sauce, and prepared some Eggs From Hell. He'll like that, she thought, plus he will be needing the protein for stamina, hehe. She made coffee and toast then carried breakfast upstairs.

**********

"Wow, it looks delicious. What is it called?" he said.

"Eggs from hell. Just eggs poached in tomato sauce."

"Mmm, it is delicious. You are too good to me, Lori."

"I wish only to please my master. More coffee?" she said.

"Yes please, with extra cream," he smiled.

After breakfast, Lori was an=xious to get back to the important business of the day, namely fucking. Her pussy was buzzing like a beehive and she wanted that thick cock splitting her fruit right NOW!

With her feet flat on the mattress, she squatted over him, then slowly lowered herself as she held his cock with both hands, until her gooey pussy had swallowed all twelve inches, "Uhh!" Then she closed her eyes, grinding her clit until she reached climax, and shuddered through an intense orgasm, moaning as his hot semen flooded her cervix, "Uh! Uhh! Fuck! Unnnnnnnnnnngh! Aaaah! Eyaaaaaaaaagh!"

"Mon Dieu, you are so deliciously warm inside! I am sorry my sweet, but I am already cumming! Please can I just stay inside you like this forever?" he said.

She smiled and didn't speak, then sitting straight up with her hands on her knees, she began slowly bobbing up and down his thick shaft, pushing it in to the hilt and grinding her clit on every down-stroke, and soon another orgasm was building, The cock was in her so tight that she expected to see smoke as she looked down, smiling as she watched the massive shaft, fucking in and out, glistening with her nectar, still as hard as a steel pipe.

On the brink of orgasm, she leaned forward, "Bitte mein liebchen, look into my eyes as I cum and behold my naked soul! "Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah! Give me your hot white cum, GIVE IT ALL, NOW!"

Onatu felt his juice, tingling violently, straining to get out, like a teapot just before it boils! "Here I come again, sweetie! God knows, I love you! Aaaaaaaaaah! Unnngh! Uhmmmm!"

"Let it all go! Uhh, give it to me, deep! Aaah, I feel it pumping into me, hot and thick and fast! Unngh! Ooooh! Hold me, fuck me hard, please, shoot it all into me! Unnnnnnnnngh!" she cried, as she shuddered through another orgasm. After he ejaculated, she reached down, pulled him out, then before he went soft she put his cock between the dreamy cheeks of her ass, then gently worked it into her rectum, and pumped it slowly, yearning to feel his hot cum in her ass.

"I love you sweetie, but I think I am out of milk," he said. She did not reply but reached down and gently caressed his scrotum. Minutes later, his semen filled her rectum as he ejaculated hugely, moaning his relief. "Aaaaaaaa! Yaaaaaaaaaaaah! You have hands of gold, sweetie,~ kissing her cheek.

They rested then, falling into a light sleep. In the twilight zone of waking, the image of Linda came into Lori's mind...

"Happy Halloween, heeheehee, thou fairest of all cumsluts! I hope my witchy friend didn't scare you too badly?"

"Ha, nice trick, Linda, but now where is my treat?"

"Actually I have two pumpkin pies in the oven. Okay if I bring one over in about a half hour? Of course to eat it you'll have to pull that big bamboo out of your mouth! (cackly voice): EEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE!"

"Okay if Linda comes over? She baked a pie for you, but really I think it's just an excuse to sit on your cock," Lori smiled.

"Of course it's okay, I love any kind of pie, chocolate, cherry, pumpkin, hair," he laughed. "I'll be glad to give her a treat!"

A few minutes later, Linda rapped on the door, Onatu answered it, naked, with a full erection."Trick or treat," Linda smiled, "I hope you like pumpkin pie," her eyes fixed firmly on his raging hard-on.

"I love pumpkin, thank you. Come upstairs, Lori is up there, and there is coffee.

**********

"Wow, Linda, good pie, what's in it?" Lori said.

"I used fresh Jamaican pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, butter, cream, cinnamon, the way my mom used to make it. But the piecrust was store-bought," Linda smiled.

After he had pie and coffee, Onatu lay supine on the bed, his cock standing tall like the Eiffel tower.

"Looks like your treat is ready, Linda," Lori smiled.

"I am more than ready," Linda said, throwing off her moomoo and sandals. Lori laved Onatu's cockhead for a good wetting, then held it as Linda squatted over it, lowering herself until her vagina took the full twelve inches, "Unnngh! Aieeeee, it feels wonderful, so fuck...fucking long and th...thick! Owww! Aaaaaaah! It splits my cervix! Ngaaaaaaaah! Mmmm! Mon Dieu, I cum! I am cumming! Aaaaaaaaaah!"

Lori fingered herself for a few minutes as she gazed transfixed as the glistening big cock sawed in and out of Linda, then she got hot as a firecracker and perched over Onatu's face. She shuddered as his tongue licked her clitoris, then plunged deep and swirled in her vagina. The girls leaned forward and French-kissed as they approached climax, Lori's breasts squirting milk like spigots. The girls shuddered and shook through their orgasms, and Lori juiced and peed in Onatu's face again, but she didn't care because it felt too fucking good! After she climaxed, Lori went behind Linda and put on hr straplez dildo and lightly lubed it. Linda was half asleep, resting with her face on Onatu's chest, his hard cock still in her, and her ass in the air. Perfect! Lori got on her knees behind Linda and without warning brusquely pushed the ten-inch dildo fully into her ass!

"Yee-ouch!" Linda woke with a yelp. "What the fuck? Qww!"

Onatu awoke and calmly resumed the pumping of Linda's sopping pussy, as Lori fucked Linda's ass savagely, pushing the dildo fully in and out with every stroke. Linda's vagina and anus were already fluttering, and she was starting to cum again.

Lori ranted maniacally, "Take that, you skank, you bitch! Take it! You like it? Is it in deep enough, you fucking witch? Play a mind trick now, cunt, and I'll shove this dildo up between your shoulder blades, you shit-sucking trollop! WHO IS THE MASTER NOW, WHORE?

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

Sources

*** Inspired by 'Wrapped Around Your Finger' by The Police

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers