Lori's New Adventure Pt. 07

Story Info
A decision to make.
2.7k words
1.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 11.30.2023, 2737 words

The morning chill woke Linda. Naked and shivering, she pulled up a light blanket. Mmm, much better. The bed was shaking. In the dim light she saw Lori on her knees, her ass in the air, face and tits on her pillow. Behind her Jamar was on his knees, calmly pumping. The muscles of his buttocks bunched, relaxed, bunched, relaxed, as his huge glistening cock glided deeply in and out of Lori's lovely plump ass. Lori's juice squirted and puddled on the bedsheet as she sighed her pleasure, immensely enjoying the wonderful ass-fucking she was getting, "Oof, mmm, oof, mmm, uhh, mmm, oofa..."

Lori noticed that Linda was awake. "Morning, Linda. Uhhn! I hope you don't mind my use of your husband, his cock just fits inside me so perfectly, and he fucks so gently and tenderly."

"Quite alright, dearie. Mmm, he does give excellent ass-fuck, doesn't he? I always enjoy watching Jamar fucking a woman friend of mine, especially when he blows his three big nuts into her! But he always has more cum when I want it, never a shortage!" Linda giggled. "I hope you're not still upset about my crappy witch trick?"

Lori said, "I'm okay with it. Sorry I fucked you so hard last night. That cackling old cunt in the mirror just caught me off guard and hit a nerve for some reason. Ooomf! Any lingering tension that I had was fucked clear out of me by Jamar. This is our third fuck of the morning, one pussy fuck and two ass fucks. God, Linda, he is so fucking good, and he never runs out of juice! You are so lucky to have him. Unngh! Shit! Fuck! Omigod, I think I'm gonna cum! Eyaaaa! Yep, I am! Aaaaaah! Gingh! My back, oww! Aaaaaaaaaah! Nnnnnngh! Fuck! Mmmm... whew! When I cum from an ass fuck, I cum really fuckin hard! Mmm!"

"Oh, don't ever worry about fucking me too hard, hon. I love a good ass fucking, as you do, the harder the better. I rather enjoyed the DP that you and Onatu gave me last night, and I'm looking forward to the next one!" Linda said.

When Lori cimaxed, Jamar ejaculated deep in her ass, yelling his relief, "Aaaaah! J'éjacule! Eyaaaaaah!" He pulled out with a spongy-squishy sound "shpuk", then cum spilled like pudding from Lori's anus, adding to her juice puddle. She swiped some cum and swallowed it, then rubbed some on her nipples, which felt on fire.

"Oops, guess it's my turn to wash the sheets," Lori giggled.

"This may help a little," Linda smiled, then she sucked the remaining cum from Lori's anus, darting her tongue in deep for the last few drops.

"Damn, your tongue was fine! You really are becoming an accomplished cumslut, Linda, I'm proud of you!" Lori quipped.

"On second thought, I could use a good fuck myself, so let me add to the mess," Linda said, spreading her legs wide. "JAMAR!" In seconds, Jamar was between her legs in the missionary position. His cock was half deflated, but Lori quickly brought it to full erection with a few deft strokes of her tender hands, then guided it between Linda's shining nether lips. The cock easily sank balls deep into Linda's tacky pussy, kissing her cervix, and she moaned her pleasure, "Nnnnngh!" Then Lori fingered herself and it was her turn to watch, as Jamar's huge cock moved deeply in and out of Linda's gooey cunt. Linda's vulvar glands spewed her nectar like honey, adding to the puddle, some dripping down to her anus which would make good lubrication for the ass-fuck that would likely ensue.

"Linda, turn on your side, hon," Lori said. Jamar spooned behind Linda, maintaining his in-out thrusting. Linda began to whimper and spasm, she was close to orgasm. Her anus was well lubed from her own juice, and Lori, knowing Linda would love to have something in her ass, gently pushed a flexible ribbed dildo into her rectum, then moved it in and out to hasten her climax.

Linda said, "Aaaah! I didn't expect another DP so soon, but thanks, Lori. Push it in deep, love, and I'm gonna... c... cum! "Unnngh! Mon Dieu! Oh, oh, aaaah! Ngaa! FUCK! Ah, ah! Aah! Aaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Linda bucked and spasmed through an intense climax, then satiated and exhausted, she quickly fell asleep.

Jamar had quietly ejaculated when Linda climaxed, spewing a huge load into her, filling her vagina. He pulled out, then the cum oozed from Linda's slit, adding to the puddle. Lori, always the eternal cumslut, sucked Jamar's cock for any residual cum. She retrieved a mouthful then again rubbed some on her nipples and swallowed the rest. She was hot as a firecracker after watching Linda getting fucked. She pulled the dildo from Linda's ass, then shoved it up her own ass. Aaaaah! She fingered her pussy and clutched at her clitoris but could not reach climax. Jamar noticed, and without a word quickly went down on Lori, swirled his tongue deep in her vagina, and tickled her G spot with a finger. In a very few minutes, Lori ranted as she climaxed violently, mashing her vulva into Jamar's face, "Uhh! Eat me deep, fucker! Cock! Shit! Fuck! Suck my goddamn cunt dry, you bastard! Auuuuugh! Eaaauugh! Nnnnnnngh! Oooh!"

(Linda slept through the shouting)

Later Lori apologized to Jamar for her abusive ranting, and Jamar just laughed it off.

"It be okay, pretty lady. I enjoy your fuck-talk. Linda, she be mostly quiet when we do it, so your rant be always a fun thing," he smiled.

"Merci, Jamar, for pleasuring me so sweetly. You are a beautiful, gentle lover, and your cock is a gift from heaven!" She kissed his cheek.

Lori mused: I wonder, will I be fortunate enough to someday have a fine husband like Jamar; Kyle will need a daddy. I can't just go through life fucking and sucking every big bamboo that comes along, can I? Well, maybe I can... there are lots of big bamboos in Jamaica! **My heart sweats, my body shakes, I might as well face it, I'm addicted to love! And cock... and loving it! I think I'll write a song, and call it 'Love is a long and slender thing!'

Lori was splattered with crusted cum and pussy juice, especially in the cleft of her ass, so she took a steamy shower, and thought about what to make for breakfast. She took refreshing douches in both holes then had a nice warm rinse, and dried off. She went to the kitchen naked except for her sandals, the floor was cold. She brewed coffee, sliced bread for cheesy toast, which would go good on a cold morning. She sliced cheese and some pepperoni to kick it up a bit. She heard some gurgling sounds from the bedroom and peeked in. Jamar was flat on his back with Linda on top, deep-throating him, caressing her throat bulge. Jamar's tongue was deep in Linda's vagina, and her ass cheeks were quivering, indicating she was close to climax.

"Ding ding, breakfast bell! C'mon kiddies, blow your nuts and get out here, coffee is hot and I'm making cheesy toast," Linda announced.

At breakfast...

"The cheesy toast is great, Lori. Your invention?" Linda said.

"Nope, my mom made it since I was a kid. Just toast bread, butter it, then throw the cheese on and heat until it melts. I picked up a bottle of anisette at our little store. I bet you guys never had anisette. Wanna try some in your coffee?" Lori said.

"We never even heard of anisette, sure, we'll try it," Linda said.: Lori added a shot to their cups.

"Mmm! Omigod, that is delicious!" Linda said, promptly draining her cup. "More coffee, please!"

Jamar licked his lips and rolled his eyes, no need to ask if he liked it!

"Shoot, I'll make Italians out of you guys yet," Lori smiled as she poured the coffee. They all had three big cups of coffee!

Linda and Jamar returned to the bedroom to catch a few more winks;

Lori was restless, trying to stay busy to keep from thinking about sex. She tidied up the kitchen, washed some laundry, baked two coffee cakes, then defrosted some pizza she'd made last week.

She peeked in the bedroom. Jamar was spooned behind Linda, his cock buried in her pussy, and they were boh sound asleep. The anisette had worked its magic!

Lori went to the study room, to brush up for tonight's instruction session; with luck, she would complete her instruction sessions within a month; all that remained was Prescience and Healing.

She read a while. The house was quiet, so it was a good time to use the Cube. She felt guilty about not talking to mom and dad for so long. She relaxed and tried to focus, pressing the cube to her forehead. Soon the image of mom's smiling face came into Lori's mind, then the back of dad's head next to it, and there was some shaking going on. Obviously they were fucking, and she was happy for them. She didn't want to disturb them, so she put the cube down and the images faded. Next she viewed the image of little Kyle, who was peacefully sleeping. Last, she saw Marty's image, with her mouth full of Dave's cock. Lori mused: Marty, jeez, is that all you ever do, just suck cock all day?

Far away in Encino, Marty jumped, startled as she 'heard' Lori's thought. "Lori, you pulling your goddamn tricks again? I'm gonna call you in a few minutes and you better pick up, you cunt!"

Lori smiled as she 'heard' Marty's retort.

Three minutes later, Lori's phone beeped and she picked up.

"Marty, how are you sweetie?

"Good, considering you just scared the shit out of me! I didn't tell Dave, because he'll just say I imagined it. Oh, and to answer your questtion, yes I do suck cock every fucking chance I get! This may amaze and shock, but I like cock! And you, are you getting enough poles for your holes?" Marty said.

"Oh yeah, nice long poles, in all three holes," Lori said.

"How is the schooling going?"

"Pretty good, I may complete it in about a month. Then I'm gonna make a trip to see mom and dad, then to Encino."

"Oh Jesus! Lori, honey, do you mean it? Don't tease me! I wanna see you so badly, it hurts! Please keep in touch, and let us know if we can help in any way."

"I will be in touch, hon. My phone tells me it's almost outa gas, so I'll let you get back to your lovemaking. Kiss Dave for me, and I hope he shoots you a nice mouthful!" Lori said.

"Okay, Lori, remember we love you," Marty said.

Lori hung up, and her tears fell like rain. She hadn't seen Marty for months, and missed her terribly, but her path was set: she promised herself to finish what she had started.

12 pm. Linda and Jamar were still sawing logs, so she left the coffee and one cake on the stove, and a note for Linda. She walked through a cloud of Linda's jasmine scent. Throwing on a light moomoo, she took some pizza and a cake, and stepped into the courtyard. The air was a little chiliy, but she opened her top and the noon sun felt wonderful on her breasts. She rapped on Onatu's door.

"Lori, good afternoon, my sweet, please come in. Tea or coffee?" He wore only a tarzan flap and sandals, was just out of the shower, and smelled deliciously of soap and lemon. She had a strong urge to go down on him at the doorstep, but put the brakes on. Easy, girl, she thought. They sat at the small kitchen table.

"Kaffee, bitte," Lori said. "I brought pizza if you're hungry, and a coffee cake.

"Always hungry for anything you make. Brandy in your coffee?" he smiled.

"Ja, bitte." She took off her sandals and moomoo, now she was completely naked, save for the crucifix dangling between her lovely breasts. "Cream in your coffee?" she smiled.

"Yes, extra cream, please," pushing his cup to her. His eyes were firmly fixed on her breasts, as she enriched their coffees with her sweet milk.

They quietly munched pizza and sipped coffee. Onatu seemed subdued, tongue-tied, then finally spoke.

"Lori, danke, your pizza was delicious, like everything you make, as is your milk. You look exceedingly radiant today, and your breasts so plump and full... after we finish our meal, may I--"

She interrupted, "My breasts yearn for your lips. I once told you, if any part of me pleases you, it is yours. That will always be." Reaching under the tiny table, she gently squeezed and stroked his cock, turning it to steel. "Take this caress as my answer, now and forever," she smiled, tears welling, but eyes twinkling.

"God bless you, Lori...I love you almost... too much to speak. Let's take the brandy and go upstairs, it's warmer up there," he said.

"Not as warm as it will soon be," she laughed. He carried her upstairs, and laid her gently on the bed. "Dessert is served!", she smiled, spreading her legs wide.

"I hunger for the taste of your sweet fruit, but first a taste of your sweet milk," he said.

"Drink deep, my master, drink my breasts dry, and I will make more for thee!"

And he did exactly that, sucking hungrily until both breasts were depleted. Lori's whole body was tingling, she almost climaxed from the suckling. Then he turned her on her side, spooned behind her, licked her pussy and thrust his cock deep into her vagina. Her vulvar glands streamed her golden nectar as he gently pumped in and out. Thank God I don't have to pee, she thought, I could never hold it in this time! A half hour later, orgasmic waves of pain and pleasure ripped through her like lightning bolts. She thought: hIs cock is magical, I can't fucking stand it, I gotta haul my ashes NOW!

She tried to not rant, but could not control it, this time ranting in German and Italian, "Fick! Ich komme hart! FICK MICH HART! Aaah! Fotti! Unnnnngh! Fottimi forte! Auuuuuuugh! Mmm, mmm..."

Lori eventually settled down, then sucked his cock and apologized for the coarse ranting. Like Jamar, he smiled and laughed it off. He quietly ejaculated a huge frothy load into her mouth, "Take my milk now, liebchen, aaaah!" Then she felt very happy, holding his cock like a paint brush, directing the last few spurts onto her flaming nipples.

When her breasts had replenished, she washed off the cum, in case he wanted to suck them again. (though women seem to enjoy it, men do not relish eating their cum)

They rested then, then sat at a small table and sipped brandy.

" The time has come, the Walrus said, To talk of many things," he said.

"Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax, Of cabbages and kings," she smiled.

He reached across the table and held both her hands. "Linda tells me you have nearly completed all instructions." he said.

"Yes, only Prescience and Healing remain," she said.

"I'm sure you will wade through those," he said. "What are you plans following graduation?"

"Oh, is there a graduation ceremony?" she said.

"Yes, about thirty other students will be graduated with you. You will be presented with a certificate and a medal, and you can make a speech if you wish," he said. "Then, what?"

"Well, I want to visit my mom and dad, so they can meet their grandchild. Then a trip to Encino, I have many dear friends there."

"Please tell me you will be returning to Jamaica," he pled, tears welling.

"Of course I will. I want to become a Jamaican citizen and live here the rest of my life."

"Kyle will be needing a daddy. And I would be so proud if you and he were my very own. You know I love you Lori...Please be my wife."

Lori opened her mouth to speak but she was dumbstruck, she blinked but big tears rolled down her face.

He kissed her hands, "I will not rush you, but please, think about it."

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

**Inspiration

Addicted to Love, by Robert Palmer

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dominated by our neighbor Ch. 01 Kyle meets his neighbor.in Fetish
Loving Lacey Ch. 01 A younger woman tells her older lover that she wants a baby.in Novels and Novellas
Jack's Adventures 01: Selena 01 A wild night with the gorgeous Latina from the grocery store.in Mature
Wife Uses Celebrity Hallpass Wife uses hallpass to have first lesbian experience.in Loving Wives
Predator Tales Ch. 01 A beautiful young wife falls victim.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories