Lorraine and Andrew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, sure," I replied.

I put on a bikini - not too revealing, one that I would wear to the pool, and nervously headed out to their hot tub. Lorraine and Andrew were already there. I sloughed off my robe and stepped into the tub. Andrew had the jets going, so the water was roiling and the bubbles and warm water felt good. Lorraine handed me a glass of wine and I drank a good half of it at once.

I looked at her, wearing the skimpiest bikini I'd ever seen her in. The material in the bra barely covered her nipples, and the pink of her areola was visible on either side of the thin strip. She took my hand and had me sitting in between the two of them.

"That's about the naughtiest bikini I've ever seen, Lo," I said to her.

"I only wear it here for Andrew - and now you, too!"

"You should see the bottoms!" Andrew piped up, "Stand up and show her!"

Lorraine stood up and the bottoms were barely wide enough to cover her lips, her pubes exposed on all sides. She turned around to reveal the back, and revealing that from that side the whole thing was crotchless!

She turned and sat back down next to me.

"Well, I look like a prude next to you!" I said to her.

"Yeah, he's seen it all before, but we agreed to wear suits, so I put this one on! I got it on a lark after we saw some women wearing these in Cancun a couple years ago. They were all shaved bare and I thought it would be funny wearing it with my lady garden showing! And he likes it, too!"

Andrew just smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

"And, as you can see, once it's wet, it's quite see through!"

She pushed her boobs up over the top of the water and the material was almost completely invisible, her nipples open for full view.

I gulped down the rest of my wine, and stood to pour myself some more.

When I turned back around, there was Lorraine. She took my wine glass and put it on the side and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. As often happened, I melted into her kiss. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed with a mix of gentle love and passion that demanded a response. I greedily returned the kiss and ran my hands over her back. I untied the all but useless top of her bikini, and stepped back to pull it up over her head. I leaned in and kissed her beautiful breasts and I noticed Andrew move in behind her pushing his face in behind her buns and finding the opening in her bikini bottom. As I kept kissing her breasts and nipples, I could tell that Andrew was finding a good spot below as Lo started to get verbal.

"Oh, God, yes, Andrew that's so good - Maggie, you know I love it when you nibble like that!"

We kept at it for a while, then Lo, said "Switch places!"

Andrew came up from his ministrations, and as I was sinking down in the water I could see that he was just wearing a pair of boxers, and that they, too, were rather see through when wet. His hard cock was clearly visible through the wet material. As he was moving around her, Lo hooked her thumbs in the waistband, and was trying to pull them off of him, but the wet material was clinging to him. He stopped and helped her, pushing them down and hauling out his meat from them. She naturally started to pump a bit on his exposed erection. I reached to her hips and untied the pesky piece of bikini bottom from her hips and let it fall into the water. At this point, then, I was the only one still dressed, but I was still not anxious to be exposed to Andrew.

I sank to my knees and began to kiss her round buns. I was quite familiar by this time with her curves and I kissed a licked down under her cheeks, near her rosebud and then up the crevice between the cheeks. I squeezed and kneaded her ample buns and pushed her on her back so that she bent over a bit, exposing her intimate parts to me. I leaned in and got a good sense of how excited Andrew had gotten her and leaned further to kiss her damp lips.

Lorraine moaned a muffled moan, and I realized that she had Andrew's cock in her mouth. I hadn't had a cock anywhere since Tom's passing. I'm not some porno cock addict, but I did love sucking him off. The manly musky scent, the heft of his meat filling my mouth. The herky-jerky reaction to my tongue running over his head, the shivers he'd give when I ran my tongue over his balls, tasting his manliness and running it all the way up his shaft, and then licking all around the head. God, I missed that!

Don't get me wrong, I'd come to love Lo's reactions to my oral assault on her pussy - the taste of her juices on my lips, the scent of her pussy clinging to the thatch of hair (I really never understood shaving!), the twitch of her thighs and her buttocks when I hit just the right spot. Still, the thoughts of orally taking a cock just overwhelmed me.

Lo kind of whimpered when I pulled away, and I moved around to face her, her mouth opened wide to accept Andrew's manhood. The look in my eyes apparently told her all she needed to know, and she slid his cock out of her mouth and pointed it toward mine, a smile a mile wide on her face.

I reached out my tongue and ran it all around the purple head of his prick. He looked to be close to the same size as Tom was, but it was not about comparisons at this point, it was about satisfying my need to please him, and his need to be pleased. I looked again at Lorraine with a bit of a quizzical look.

"Oh, yes, baby, take his cock in your mouth! He wants it, I want it, and I can tell that you want it, too!" she said, still holding him in her hand and literally feeding him to me.

The musky scent was mixed with the chlorine from the hot tub. For all it's cracked up to be, making love in a hot tub is not my favorite thing to do. Tom and I did it a couple of times, but agreed that the chlorine smell was a turn off.

As if she'd read my mind, Lorraine said, "You know, as long as we've had this hot tub, we've only fucked out here a couple of times - the chlorine usually drives us away - what do you say to showering off and continuing inside?"

"How did you know I was thinking that?" I asked.

"I didn't, but it's good that we are so simpatico!"

As we all stood to exit the hot tub, I realized that they were both fully naked and I was still in my suit. Lorraine fished their suits from the bubbly water and Andrew turned off the jets. I couldn't help almost staring at Andrew. We'd seen naked men at the nudist camp, but they were outside of any interest to me, but here was Andrew and Lo we are all excited and planning to have a romp!

Andrew is still pretty fit for his age - a little stomach, but then again, so do I and so does Lorraine. His chest has a bit of hair, but not enough to be a hairy guy. His pubes are sandy blonde - even more blonde than Lorraine's. His stiff cock was bobbing with each step. Guys always look a bit awkward to me walking around with an erection.

They both stepped up to the outdoor shower and began to rinse off. I joined them, and immediately they both complained about the unequal state of dress - or undress. Andrew stood behind me and unlatched the bikini bra and I let it slide off my shoulders. Lo caught it and threw it to the side, and then she slid the bottoms down and I stepped out of them, and threw them on top of the bra.

The three of us rinsed and kissed and groped one another under the warm water. I was getting anxious and turned off the water after sufficient time for rinsing, and grabbed a towel and started drying Andrew off first. Lo grabbed a towel and dried me off first and then herself. She took my by the hand and grabbed Andrew by the dick and led us inside, and straight to their room. They had a huge king bed (I knew that since she and I had spent time there!), and she dropped her grip and threw back the covers. I pushed Andrew onto the bed.

"On your back, please, I need to get back to something!"

He laid on his back. His cock had lost some of its stiffness in the transition, and was only semi-hard, flopped over on his belly. Thinking back again to my enjoyment at orally servicing Tom, I loved it when he was in this state and I could use my mouth to get him excited and bring him to full attention.

I took his hefty meat in my mouth and licked all around, and worked to get his whole thing in my mouth. I never learned how to deep throat, so I knew that once he was fully erect it would never work. As it was, my cheeks were bulging trying to fit him in. I tickled his balls with my finger tips, something that I knew would unleash Tom's full shaft, and, sure enough, Andrew immediately grew, and I had to back up a bit. I grabbed his shaft with my hand and began to pump and squeeze and I felt his pre-cum leak from the slit in the end. I licked and ran it all around his head.

I felt a pair of hands grab my ass and then a pair of lips and a tongue, too. Lorraine was working her way in between my buns, and I moved my legs apart to give her access. She put a couple of kisses right on my puckered bum hole and continued her way to my wet pussy. I was lying on my stomach taking Andrew into my mouth, so I lifted my hips a bit and felt a pillow being shoved underneath me. Lo then really went to work on my clit and lips and soon I was moving my hips in time with her tongue lashing.

"Oh God," I heard from Andrew, "I can't hold back much longer!"

Something had overtaken me and I pumped even harder on him and let him out of my mouth just long enough to look at Lorraine with a quizzical look, and she just nodded her head at me.

I opened my mouth and took him in again, pumping with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. His hips started thrusting upward and I backed away just a bit so he wouldn't be getting me to gag. His cum dribbled out, and then a big spurt came flying into me. I had to let it slide from my mouth as even more spurts kept coming. Great globs of white fluid ran down the shaft and over his balls. Suddenly Lo's face was there and she began licking up the sticky mess, and up his shaft. We started kissing with Andrew's cum in our mouths, on our chins, and up and down his prick. As his ejaculation subsided we focused on cleaning. I held him in my mouth and sucked hard to get his dribbles to come out, and I licked all over his shaft, sucking up fluids. Lo was licking and sucking fluid from his balls and from his pubes. We kissed again, still wet all around with his cum.

She smiled at me and said, "Now, he needs a kiss!"

She moved up his body and indicated that I should, too. We all kissed, wet and sloppy with his cum everywhere. He eagerly kissed us both, and used his tongue lapping cum off of our cheeks and chins. Tom would kiss me after a blow job, but it was always a curt peck, but Andrew was eager for it all, which surprised me.

We lay in each others arms for a bit when Andrew said, "I can't be the only one with an orgasm here! What are we going to do about that?"

Again I looked at Lorraine. I could barely admit it to myself that I wanted Andrew to fuck me - it had been so long since I'd had a cock in me, but this was her husband!

She leaned in and kissed me.

"Yes, sweetheart, I want to share him with you! Andrew, darling, do you want to fuck our Maggie? I think she wants you to!"

"Lorraine!" I almost shouted out, "What the hell? I was trying to be discrete!"

She just looked at me.

"Here we are, in a naked jumble in bed, and you are trying to be discrete?" she asked.

I tried to be angry, but then it hit me how absurd it was, so I started laughing, and soon we were all laughing.

"Maggie," she said to me, "we both love you dearly, and I can't think of anything better than sharing ourselves intimately with you, and yes, sorry to be crude here, that includes Andrew fucking you - while you two 'service' me! Now, come on, we need to get him hard again!"

I thought that she was going to go down on him to try to revive him, but instead she dove her head between my legs.

At my gasp of surprise she paused to say, "Right Andrew? You told me that the thought of watching Maggie and me in a sixty-nine would be unbearably exciting?"

"Oh, yeah, honey, just the thought of it - now show it to me!"

Lo swung her leg over my head and settled her pussy down to my mouth. We had done this many times, and I loved the sensation of eating and being eaten. Andrew sat up and was watching intently. He moved up behind Lo and was kissing her buns. He pushed his head down between her cheeks and we were eye to eye as he began licking at her puckered behind as I was sucking in her clit and inner lips. We both backed off from Lo and he leaned in and kissed me. I slipped first a finger, then two, into her pussy. She moaned into my pussy as I did. The moan set up even more vibrations on my clit and made me twitch, too.

I noticed that Andrew was now sporting quite the stiffy and I knew what I needed - and wanted!

"OK," I said, "time to flip!"

"What?" Lo asked.

"Flip! You on the bottom, me on the top!"

"OK" was her reply.

Andrew backed away, and Lo rolled over on her back. Andrew grabbed a pillow and put it under her head. I got over her, half up on my knees, but low enough that her mouth met my snatch.

"How's that look, Andrew?" she asked, "Good enough to fuck!?"

Andrew moved in behind me and began to tease my opening with the big, purple head of his cock. I was so wet that I knew that all he had to do was lean forward and I would take him fully inside with a single movement, but he just kept teasing me. Tom would do that, too. It made me crazy to have him just go for it and fuck me hard.

At one point when he was leaning in and the head was just in the vestibule I went for it and pushed back to him, burying him deep in me.

"Oh, yes!" I involuntarily yelled, "Andrew that feels so good!"

"And it looks really good, too!" said Lorraine.

I felt her lips surround my clit as Andrew was pushing forward and I was in ecstasy! Lo really knows how to get me going with her lips and tongue, and finally having a cock in me made me realize just how much I missed it.

At first, I tried to keep licking Lorraine's pretty pussy, but soon I was too caught up in my own pleasure. I knew that I was going to come, and I sensed that Andrew was, too, and I could not help but want him to spray his spunk deep inside me. The intimate feeling of a man cumming in me - no condom, not pulling out, was the final seal that I loved the person in me. I'd only felt that with a few men in life - obviously with Tom, but also with one or two boyfriends before that. And now, with Lorraine and Andrew, I wanted that feeling again.

"Oh God," cried Andrew, "I'm not gonna last long!"

"No!" I said, "don't cum yet, keep fucking! I'm so close!"

Lorraine doubled her effort on me and Andrew kept pounding away. I felt the swell of orgasm start right at the center of my pussy and it radiated outward from there. My legs started shaking and I gripped Andrew's cock with my pelvic muscles as I let myself go with the sensations.

"I'm gonna cum! Maggie! Should I pull out?"

"No!! I want it in me!"

Andrew grunted and pushed in me again and I felt the spasms overtake him and felt the flood of warmth start filling me. We both collapsed onto the bed in our orgasmic bliss until we heard Lorraine.

"Hey guys! Remember I'm down here?!"

"Lo! I'm sorry!" I said as I tried to get my weight and Andrew's back up on my knees.

"Sorry, love!" Andrew was saying as he too scrambled to lift himself. In all that movement, his slick, softening cock slipped out of me, apparently flopping right onto Lo's face.

"Oh, well," she said, "how do you do? Here, honey, let me clean that up a bit!"

Now up on all fours, I looked under and back to see her take him into her mouth.

"Mmm, you two taste terrific together!" she said before taking him in again and running her tongue all around.

"Now, Maggie, I know that he sent a bunch of his spunk up into you. Don't be greedy, let me have some of that, too!"

With that she again clamped her mouth over me and slid her tongue in between my inner lips. I sat back and wriggled my hips onto her. I could feel the juices running to the edge and felt a big glob slide out and into her waiting mouth.

"Kiss me!" I almost shouted at her, "I want to share!"

She scrambled out from under me, and I rolled onto my back. As my legs splayed open, Andrew now took her place with his mouth on my pussy, and she eagerly moved up and kissed my mouth. The scent and taste was heavy with Andrew's cum, and also mixed in with my own scent and taste. Our tongues jousted with each other and the oddly sticky and slippery fluid coated them both with the earthy taste.

Andrew, meanwhile was cleaning up my lips of all of his white spunk that he could find. More was still dripping from my lips and he was happily lapping it up.

As our kisses eased back into languid tastes, and Andrew was satisfied that I was cleaned up, I looked at Lorraine.

"Honey, now it must be your turn!"

"No, it's OK. I really did enjoy this - seeing you two together - I love you both so much, seeing you find joy with one another gives me joy!"

"But I'm so happily satisfied right now - I want you to be, too!"

She kissed me and said again, "I love you both sweetie, and I am thrilled that we were all here together. I got quite a view of you two making love, and I loved being there. We can all just rest right now - I am deliriously happy!"

Andrew had crawled up to join us. I was sandwiched between these two beautiful people, feeling like I fully belonged for the first time since Tom's death. I fell into a satisfied sleep - the sleep of contentment, thinking that next time, I wanted to have Lorraine's view!

12