Losing Everything to Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing the atmosphere in the room had changed from emotional consolation and therapeutic massage, to more delicate caresses and intimate conversation, I was forced to shift my hips slightly to adjust my now growing erection pressing into Jenn's backside. Slowly I changed my caressing pattern, shifting my fingers inward on the upstroke to sweep lightly against the swell of her breasts as I extended her arm massage down to her fingers.

PART 5

Eventually, I abandoned any ruse of "mistakenly" touching her, now further widening my strokes to include tracing the contours of the outsides of her breasts, drawing my fingers up across the silk, skirting her nipples by mere fractions of an inch, before teasingly repeating the circuit again. Noticing her now flushed complexion, deeper breathing, and lack of any visible objection to my ministrations, I further broadened my pattern to include a slow sweeping circle around the bottom of each breast, coming up her breastbone and lightly dragging my fingertips over her straining nipples on the next achingly slow go around.

I was suddenly snatched from my trance when Dom moved from the edge of the couch to a kneeling position on the floor in front of Jenn. Jenn's lower body now rested in an awkward, unsupported angle, so no words were spoken as both she and I shifted our position, her legs now hanging off the front of the couch. Her feet dangling in mid-air, Dom renewed his long deep-tissue massage, now that he had unfettered access to both legs up to her knees. After this brief pause, we all silently resumed our attentions with a slow cadence dedicated to Jenn's enjoyment.

I continued my trance-like caressing of Jenn's head, down her torso, across her soft stomach to her exposed waistline just above the elastic of her billowy gossamer shorts. Not thinking, I began to "catch" the spaghetti straps of her camisole with my fingertips on each down-stroke, imperceptivity moving the garment down her arms until the front of the camisole itself got caught on the peak of her breasts revealing some of her areola, with only her erect nipples preventing further exposure.

It was then that I was increasingly aware that, on the verge of actual exposure and nudity, the atmosphere of the room had become electric. Along with Jenn's low, exhaled moaning and the occasional crackle from the fireplace, I now noticed the audible deep breathing from both myself and Dom, adding depth and color to the events unfolding. Despite the quiet calm, I felt an energy of anticipation building.

Looking down on my next down stroke to Jenn's hips, in my peripheral vision I noticed Dom's treatments had moved up above Jenn's knees onto her lower thighs, restricted only by her slouching position on the couch. As he encircled and kneaded her thighs with his large hands, I noticed his eyes were now fixated on her chest, apparently joining me in a hoped-for reveal of her pronounced and aroused nipples.

Not giving any consideration to my actions, but likewise desperate myself to see them, I paused briefly and then slowly lifted the silk neckline over her nipples, pushing her top to well down below her breasts. I'm pretty sure both Dom and I held our breath expecting the spell to be broken by some sudden resistance on Jenn's part. But there was none. After a few moments of hesitancy, I resumed my languorous caresses, resisting the urge to directly touch her nipples for fear of bringing attention to her now exposed state. I was transfixed and breathless, her graceful neck and shoulder tapering to her heavy breasts shifting with each breath of her expanding chest.

Despite the late hour, copious wine, and sustained silence, I was pretty sure from Jenn's breathing, periodic shudders, and gasps that she was not asleep, consenting to this treatment, fully aware of the rising tensions in the room.

Fearful that this surreal experience could end at any moment, I abandoned all hesitancy and expanded my massage routine to include brief stops at her nipples to gently squeeze and pinch them before moving on, eliciting small gasps from my wife but no other protest. I found myself again fascinated by the fact that her once pale pink pencil-eraser sized nipples had changed after breast-feeding our children to a larger, more engorged permanent state, the size of my thumbs. This, along with a darkening of her larger areolas, was something Jenn admitted she occasionally found embarrassing. Moreover, while she always had claimed to enjoy my attentions to her boobs pre-children, these physical changes to her breasts post-partum also appeared to result in significantly increased sensitivity, once resulting in an unprovoked orgasm one night while I suckled on her lactating breasts.

And so, my continuous massage went from complete circuits around the entire upper half of her body, to an overtly more erotic teasing, the arm and shoulder massages just interludes in between increasingly longer manipulations of her nipples. My confidence only increased as it became clear she was holding her breath in between breaks from her nipples, awaiting the next tug, squeeze and caress. Emboldened, I abandoned any pretext of massaging her shoulders, now focusing exclusively on her swollen nipples, met by her gentle gasps and tremors.

I leaned down to gently kiss her forehead, tasting the salty beads of sweat that had now appeared. It was then I began to smell something I hadn't smelled in quite a while. The musky smell of a woman's sexual arousal. Looking down at Dom, he was still kneeling in front of Jenn, but now providing firm deep-tissue massaging and more noticeable physical manipulations of Jenn's lower legs and upper thighs. He was now gently lifting her entire leg and rotating them from her hip socket. His touches appeared to still be primarily therapeutic in nature, but I couldn't help noticing that the very loose legs of her shorts had shifted, partially exposing her sex, her light wispy pubic hair visible from even my vantage point. Despite his professional demeanor, it was clear from Dom intense gaze that he was enjoying an intimate view of my wife normally reserved for me.

I then realized that things had progressed well beyond a horny husband taking isolated liberties of a distracted wife. The sounds and smells were only enhanced by the fact that all three of us were now flushed, our breathing heavy. This was plainly sexual arousal, and I began to expand my gentle kisses from her forehead to the other parts of her neck and shoulders that I could reach, all the while continuing to tease her nipples which were engorged to almost obscene dimensions.

Shifting slightly, Jenn slid down a few inches from my chest to straighten out her neck, now projecting her hips to the edge of the couch. Evaluating her new posture, I noticed that Dom's hands were now not only methodically massaging her entire thigh, but also sliding under the loose legs of her shorts to manipulate her pelvis, the movement of his hands clearly visible under the silky fabric.

As Dom and I continued our respective tactile routines, Jenn's new position and my painful hard-on being compressed by Jenn's body weight, forced me to slide out from under her, causing her to slide down, further jutting her hips over the edge of the couch and making the legs of her shorts cinch upward. Since Jenn and I had been seated down by the bottom of the sectional, I was now more comfortably able to rest part of my body on the short "L" section of the couch next to her. I resumed my gentle kisses, now able to reach her breasts from her side, squeezing her boobs with one hand, while taking her other nipple into my mouth, gently sucking and biting, to her obvious delight as her moaning had taken on more low and breathless tenor.

It was then that I noticed two things. My vantage from alongside my wife meant that I now had a clearer view of Dom and Jenn's new position. Now her buttocks were mostly hanging off the edge of the couch while Dom remained on his knees in front of Jenn's legs which she held chastely together. Despite this continued façade of propriety, their proximity to one another was provocative.

As he stretched out his rhythmic full-body movements to massage the length of her legs up to her hips, his towel had loosened and fallen down to pool around his thighs and buttocks. While he was still covered, it was clear that any lifting of his waist or longer reach, and he would emerge from the loose towel in all his glory.

I also noticed that his hands were now less engaged in her lower legs and feet, instead now concentrating on her thighs and, increasingly, under her shorts. While he would still rotate around her hips down to her outer buttocks, he seemed to be equally touching in the crease of her legs, between the top of her thighs and the feminine V of her Mons. I was sure he was now feeling, if not seeing, the narrow patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair that Jenn normally maintained.

I was dumbfounded. Not only was my wife letting me touch her in an overtly sexual way, but now someone other than her husband was likewise touching her with less than platonic innocence.

Now that I had stopped touching and sucking on her nipples, it was clear that her continued moaning and strained breathing was not just from me fondling her. Was Dom touching her intimately?

I watched as each cycle of his hand movements seemed to focus increasingly on the center of her pelvis, her legs tensing together as he approached her privates, and then relaxing when his hands moved away to her hips and around to her buttocks.

Looking up at Jenn's face I noticed that her eyes remained clamped tightly closed, a tense and focused expression on her face, beads of sweat on her brow, breathing deeply through her nose. Looking down again to her waist, Dom was now rising a little, leaning his chest against her knees, forcing her legs to separate slightly, as she tensed again each time his hands returned to her pubic region.

While Dom's genitals were still covered, his thighs and buttocks were now fully exposed. But for a corner of the towel haphazardly covering his crotch, this man was effectively nude and running his hands unhindered all over my wife. For some reason this observation finally snapped me out of any delusion that this was all still innocent.

I rolled back away from Jenn a bit on the L section of the couch, watching with rapt attention, alternatively reaching over to caress Jenn's breasts and then touching my erection through my nylon shorts. Soon, I noticed that my fluid was seeping through my shorts, and every time I absentmindedly fondled myself and then reached over to squeeze Jenn's nipples, I was transferring my pre-cum to her breasts adding an entirely new cool and slick sensation to Jenn's pleasure.

At the same time, it appeared that Jenn had become more comfortable in her vulnerable position and had given up trying to clamp her thighs closed, now assuming a more relaxed posture but only allowing her legs to separate a few inches. After a few minutes of this routine, Dom calmly lifted the wide legs of her shorts up to her waist, completely exposing her vulva save for the narrow fabric crotch panel that still obscured parts of her labia and, what I knew to be, a prominent clitoris.

Resuming his now visible hand movements, he began to slide each hand down the inside crease of her leg where her thigh met her vulva and buttocks. During each stroke, I could now see his thumbs reach inward. While she was still partially covered by the loose crotch of her shorts, it was clear that Dom was lightly running his thumbs across the top of her bare pussy lips. To this new routine, Jenn now tensed her upper body again, while simultaneously relaxing her legs a little further apart. Now that Dom was able to move more of his hand into her crotch, my breath hitched when I noticed him lift the silky material out of the way, exposing my wife's fully engorged, crimson and obviously soaking wet sex! Unrestricted, Dom was running his thumbs up and down in her slit, evenly spreading the wet sheen of her arousal across her whole sex.

By this time, I had become too enraptured by this sight and forgot my own ministrations of Jenn's breasts, instead becoming an observer of the most erotic display I had ever seen. Shifting a bit further down the couch for a better view of what was going on between my wife's legs, I absentmindedly attended to my own pleasure, stealthily stroking, and squeezing my erection through my shorts.

From this vantage, I noticed that the backside of Jenn's shorts had disappeared completely up between her buttocks! Since this lingerie had been purchased long before her pregnancies, while she had lost most of the baby weight and could now wear this combo again, her wider hips and larger butt meant the shorts constantly rode up into a revealing "cheeky" look I loved but dared not mention given its root cause. Given the increasing tension on the crotch of her shorts, the silk fabric began to roll into a narrow strip and lodge itself deep in between her inner labia, exposing her clitoris which was similarly engorged, jutting out from the cleft of her sex.

As Dom continued his increasingly overt manipulations of her pussy, it was clear that Jenn was subtly rotating her hips and sliding down even further to meet his hand movement for more direct contact. When Dom started dragging his thumbs deeply through her engorged slit separating her pussy lips wide, he stopped this time at her clitoris, applying tight circular movements to her enflamed pleasure nub.

With her focus returned to intense pleasure, I reached across to her left hip and began to pull her shorts down, while Dom quickly caught on and pulled down on the other side. Then, whether to increase her contact with Dom's moving fingers, or to knowingly assist us in removing her shorts, she lifted her bottom a few inches and, grasping the top of her shorts, helping push them down to mid-thigh but refusing to allow us to lower any further. Despite her apparent abandon and closed eyes of the last hour, it was clear she was aware of what was happening and who was doing it to her. I wonder what she thought of her husband aiding in this seduction by another man?

The relief from the painful bunching of her shorts was evident and as she now spread her legs even further until the stretched shorts again limited any further separation of her thighs. Nonetheless, this additional 5-6 inches meant that both Dom and I had full unfettered view of her entire vulva, buttocks and rectum peeking out at us. Dom was now able to lower his large hands directly down into her crotch, using his left thumb to continually stimulate her clitoris, while he began using his index and middle fingers of his right hand to slide up and down between her visibly slick pussy lips, causing her breathing to shift to a high-pitched trembling whimper, something I had never heard before.

As her attention was clearly focused on this intense focal point of pleasure, Dom took the opportunity to further lower her shorts down her legs until they puddled around her ankles. At this point, my wife was essentially naked, save for the camisole which was now bunched loosely around her stomach. Her boobs and pussy were now on full display, engorged and highly aroused.

Fearing this big step might cause her to suddenly stop what had been a steady but unquestionable escalation, Dom moved his hands away from her enticing pleasure centers and returned to long strong strokes up her legs and hips, much to her obvious disappointment by the change in her vocalizations. However, as Dom continued his long sweeping strokes, I noticed that with each sweep his chest and head would lower ever closer to her crotch.

Innocuous at first, he ended up with his nose just an inch from her womanhood, taking increasingly audible deep breaths of her musky odor. Even without opening her eyes, Jenn could obviously sense his face and breathing close to her groin. No doubt embarrassed by the aroma she was emitting, she visibly closed her thighs and tensed up. But as Dom continued his massage and did not move his head away, it only took a few moments for my wife to relax again, and to my amazement, slowly spread her legs even wider than before, effectively inviting Dom into her most private place and sharing the strong aroma of her excitement. Deeply inhaling her fragrance, I saw her momentarily open her eyes to see his face mere inches from her genitalia, before quickly closing them again, as if to continue her self-deception of the moment.

All the while his stimulation of her clitoris increased in speed and I watched the two fingers from his right hand, which had been stroking the length of her slit, now paused, hovering over what I knew to be her vaginal opening. Making small rotating motions it was clear that she was already very well lubricated and ready to be penetrated, but given the size of his fingers, I think he was fearful of hurting her.

Since her arms and hands had lain beside her in a state of surrender most of the evening, with only occasional small twitches and tremors, I noticed them suddenly tense, grasping the couch strongly, while groaning loudly! Looking down, Dom had slowly buried his two fingers deep into her vagina, while continuing to rub her clit. Her breathing quickly took on an increasingly frantic tone, as the tempo of his fingers increased their penetrative rhythm in and out of her, rotating upward in what I could only guess was an attempt to stimulate her G-Spot. Her body tensed even more, her breathing taking on a more ragged tenor, her hands shifted to her lower belly, balled into fists, pressing down hard on her public bone.

And then it happened!

Suddenly arching her back, she threw her head back, her mouth open wide in apparent agony as a steady guttural moan began to build in her, ending in a vocal crescendo, as her whole body tensed up, paralyzed for almost 10 seconds, shuddered, and then released with a sudden collapse and loud exhaled groan. In the midst of her ecstasy, a long and powerful stream of urine shot out of her, narrowly missing Dom's chest.

My god!

I had heard of "squirters" before, but never seen one in person, let alone my wife?! Hers was the most intense orgasm I had ever witnessed in my life! I was transfixed, fascinated at never having seen such a display of ecstasy and complete loss of physical bodily control.

As Jenn collapsed into puddle of nothingness, hyperventilating to catch her breath. Dom slowed the stimulation of her clitoris while he continued to finger-fuck her, the squishy slurping of his fingers still slowly pistoning in and out of her the only sounds I heard.

Within moments of coming down off what the ancient Greeks called the "little death", her hands quickly moved down to push his hands away from her hypersensitive womanhood.

"Hang on. Just give me a second please" she whispered in between panting breaths.

As her body occasionally shuddering in her afterglow, Dom slowly moved back onto his haunches while she lay for a minute recovering, eyes still closed, licking her dry lips, respirations slowing and the tension melting from her body.

PART 6

I was speechless, looking back and forth between my shattered wife and the man who had brought her to such a state of ecstasy. A million thoughts swirled through my head. I know I should have felt anger or jealousy. My wife and my best friend had just committed, individually and collectively, a betrayal of our social compact, against the person they claimed to love. Perhaps I was in shock? Or denial? Or guilt, as I had not actively intervened to stop it?

Now that the sexual tension building all night had reached a crescendo, I found myself assessing what I'd just witnessed, not as a participant, but as a clinical observer. What had just happened? Why had it happened?