Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you think I'd get ugly?" I laughed.

"No, of course not. It's just that I've missed seeing you."

"I've missed you too. But we don't have to sneak around anymore. Dad says I'm free to see you in public, even have you over to the house. He even reluctantly agreed that I could visit you at home."

"Does he know?"

"I don't think so. Mom and I haven't told him. Judging by his reaction when I mentioned going to your house I'd say he suspects that we will."

"He accused me of just wanting you for sex."

She rolled her eyes. "Dads, they're always protective of their girls."

"That's a good thing, don't downplay a father's influence on his daughter, or her influence on him. I won't come between you and your dad. I told him family is everything to me... and I told him I think I'm in love with you."

"Omigod! What did he say?"

My heart nearly leaped into my throat, it's one thing for a man to say he loves you, but to tell your dad? That's different. And he told my dad before he said those three words to me? Holy crap!

"He got pretty red in the face. I had to calm him down. I explained to him that the only way for me to sort my feelings out is to see you, and spend time with you."

"You've told me that you love things about me, my hair, my dress, my scent, my taste," I blushed at that one, "but you've never said those three words to me. Did you mean it when you told him that you think you love me?"

My heart was racing now. I simply had to know if Colt loved me. There was no doubt in my heart that I loved him, even though Momma warned me that it was just the emotions of losing my virginity to him. I had feelings for him before that weekend and I was confident my love was true. I sat there as he took a bite of his sundae and seemed to savor it forever.

"I told your dad that I think I love you because I doubt he could handle the truth right now."

The butt-head took another bite, dragging this out. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Colt Branson, I AM in love with you. Without a doubt. And if you don't stop eating your sundae and profess your love for me right now then I'm walking out and you'll never see me again!"

Colt stuck his spoon in his treat and threw his hands up,

"Okay, okay! Jeez, I'm just enjoying my sundae, I haven't been here since we stopped seeing each other."

He got a big goofy smile on his face and reached for my hand.

"Sarah Charles, there is no doubt in my mind. Spending these weeks without you has convinced me that I am madly in love with you."

I squealed and rushed around the booth, slid in next to him, wrapped him in my arms, and planted a passionate kiss on his mouth. Everyone in the dining area noticed, but I didn't care. I had my man and I didn't care who knew. Surely news of this outburst would make it back to Mom and Dad, but they'd have to live with it. I'm not giving him up for them. This is my life to live and I want Colt in it.

I broke this kiss and looked deep into his eyes.

"There's one more thing," I whispered, "I need you. It's been too long."

"I'll be home all day Saturday."

"I don't have to work, so plan on having company, and just so we're clear, I'm talking about sex. Urgent, energetic, passionate, sex."

"You don't want to make love?"

"No, I need Colt the beast first. But no more ripping panties, okay? In fact, why don't I come early and you can take me shopping for some sexy replacements? Mom noticed that I'm missing a pair."

"No white cotton undies?"

"Oh, we can buy some of those too."

The following days found me in a much-improved mood, things began to return to normal around the house; my dad and I were making progress on healing our relationship. We both made strong efforts to show our love for each other. I knew I'd need a balance in our emotional piggy bank before telling him I was spending Saturday with Colt. His first assumption would be that we were going to have sex, and he would not be wrong.

Colt

Seeing Sarah on Thursday caused a seismic shift in my mood, so much so that everyone I came in contact with at work on Friday commented on what a good mood I seemed to be in. I just smiled and thanked them for noticing. After work that evening I got busy in the house. Weeks without Sarah, and the depression that accompanied the sudden loss of the drug that she'd become to my system, had resulted in atypical slovenly behavior around the house. It needed a thorough cleaning if I was going to have her back in my home. That night, after a shower, I fell into bed exhausted and aching, sleep came quickly and was accompanied by a dream of Sarah. We were on a beach, holding hands and walking along the beach face, the waves lapping at our feet.

My phone buzzed, waking me from the dream just as she turned to kiss me. It was a message from Sarah telling me she would be here at ten. I looked at the time, it was only eight, plenty of time to get ready. I responded, asking her if she wanted breakfast, and she said she'd already eaten but I could buy her lunch at the mall. I responded with a thumbs up and rose out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

She arrived promptly at ten and I met her on the porch as she parked, just like before. She seemed much calmer this time, more in control of her emotions, as she exited her car and joined me. For a woman of only eighteen, she looked stunning. She wore dark-wash, straight-legged jeans and a white camisole peaking out from behind a mauve bolero jacket. The starkest white sneakers I'd ever seen graced her feet. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail but she'd pulled tendrils down to frame her face. Her makeup complemented her jacket.

"You look beautiful," I told her as I brushed the back of my fingers lightly on her cheek, then allowed them to trail down her neck to her collarbone.

I slid my hand behind her neck, below her ponytail, and pulled her in for a kiss. It started softly but quickly grew to one of those breathtaking kisses we both loved. Weeks of pent-up desire threatened to overtake us there on my porch but she wisely placed her hands on my chest and pressed away from me.

"That comes later, you owe me panties and lunch."

"Your parents know we're together today?"

"Yes."

"And your dad is okay?"

"As okay as he can be. We had a good talk this morning, probably the best talk we've had in years. When I told him I was spending the day with you, and would be at your house I could tell he was worried. I'm sure he assumed that you were going to plunder his daughter. Which you will later. I reminded him who I was. I'm the daughter he raised to be strong, smart, and independent, mature beyond my years. I told him no man was going to sweet-talk his way into my pants, which is true because I was the one who threw myself at you. I also reminded him that I'm an adult, this is my life, and I need to live it. We both have feelings for each other that we need to work out if I'm going to be happy. In the end, he seemed to accept it, so I kissed him on the cheek, hugged him, and walked out before either of us could start crying."

"He's a good man, Sarah. It can't be easy for him to see you turning away from him to another man."

"I know. I'm working hard to repair our relationship, and both of us are. I will make sure he knows I'll always be his daughter, no matter what. He will always be the first man to have loved me, and that's important. I don't want to hurt him but I have to be my own woman, and if that leads me into your arms then so be it. I don't know that you're my forever, Colt, but I'm positive that you're my here and now. My first love and my first lover. You need to understand that no matter what happens to us, you'll always be those things to me. No matter where I go I'll cherish the memories we create."

"I had a dream last night, we were holding hands and walking on a beach. The waves were lapping at our feet."

"I've never been to a beach, we're about as far away from a beach as we can be here in the middle of Nowhereville. Will you take me to the ocean someday?"

"Say the word and we're there, my angel."

We headed across the county line to the mall and shopped for a couple of hours. She tried to get me to go into the lingerie store with her but I said that I would sit outside on a bench.

"Just get some sexy things that you'd be embarrassed for your mother to wash. You can leave them at my house," was all I told her, then handed her two crisp hundred-dollar bills

When she returned, she had a large bag. She offered to eat at the food court but I wouldn't have it. I took her to a local place frequented by students from the college.

"I won't take the woman I love to a fast food place unless it's The Frosty. That will always be our place because it's where we met," I explained.

After lunch, we returned to my place and when I parked she told me to pop the trunk. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Hey, most of the stuff in that bag has to stay here, there's no way momma gets to see it. Besides... don't you want a fashion show?" she asked, raising one eyebrow at me. I grinned and grabbed the bag then took her hand and we walked up the wide steps together. "Sit on the sofa and I'll model for you," she told me as she almost pranced up the stairs to my bedroom.

Sarah

As I set about laying my purchases out on his bed I started thinking about how my life had changed all because I waited on a handsome customer one night at The Frosty. When our eyes met that night my heart skipped a beat, and now here I am in his bedroom about to model the sexiest undergarments I've ever owned. Oh, and I was going to devour him sexually after I was done modeling. I was going to make sure he knew that I was his. Heart, mind, and every inch of my quivering tunnel.

I decided to start with the corset top and match it with the dark jeans I'd worn today. I removed my jacket and noticed my nipples poking against the cotton of my camisole. This morning I'd worn a white lace Demi-bra but when I redressed at the lingerie store I'd left it off. My nipples had been little rocks all afternoon what with the softness of the cami, weighted by the jacket. I stood there in the cami and jeans, admiring my breasts. Not too big, not too small, and Colt loves them. I let my fingers trail from my collarbone down to my breasts, and when my fingers traced over my nipples I gave them a slight pinch. They were tender after being stimulated all afternoon. I let out a slight sigh and laid my head back, thinking of him touching me. I pulled off the cami and slipped into the corset. I had a slight push-up to it, making my tits nearly spill out. I looked incredibly sexy if I do say so myself.

I walked over to his dresser. In the top drawer, I found what I hoped was there. I took them into my hands and examined them closely for the first time; the cuffs. They'd played a huge role in my deflowering all those weeks ago, months actually, but I'd never examined them closely. They're leather, which I remember from the smell that evening, with soft padding. Outside the leather looks like a belt, with buckles and adjustable straps, and on the inside, they're the softest suede I've ever touched. No wonder there was no pain when I wore them. Each has a D-ring attached, and there is a double-ended snap clip that attaches them. Between each end of the snap clip is a ring. That's what he attached the lead to. I raise them to my nose and inhale deeply, sending a zing to my pussy. I don't know what it is about the smell of leather but it turns me on. I decided the cuffs were exactly what I needed today. I have a modeling plan but I doubt I'll be able to finish if I don't restrain him.

I pad down the stairs in my jeans and the corset, holding the cuffs behind my hands. I can feel a mischievous grin on my face. Stopping in front of him I bring the cuffs in front and smile at him. He looks a bit perplexed.

"You want me to cuff you?" he asked.

"No," I said, just smiling.

"You want ME to wear the cuffs?"

I nodded, smiling even wider. "I'm afraid that what I have planned for this afternoon might be too much for you to handle. You can't touch me until I say so, and these will help enforce it. Don't worry, I'll take them off at the appropriate time."

He held out his wrists and I buckled the cuffs around them, then clipped them together.

"You look amazing. You could wear that out in public with the appropriate jacket," he grinned.

"I think this one is going home with me just for that reason."

"No," he looked sternly at me, "you can't look that sexy if I'm not around. Leave it here."

"We'll see about that. I'm not your property."

I turned with a huff and headed back to change, but as soon as I turned a huge smile came over my face. He's possessive, I like that. I've never felt more desired. Since the weather was cool, I next put on the long-sleeve pajama set and matching Terry robe.

"Gorgeous. Are you planning on spending a few nights with me?" he asked.

"We'll have to work on my parents for that, but at least I can lounge properly when I'm here."

I turned and modeled the robe, then removed it and modeled the soft pajama. The bottom hugged my butt nicely and he reached out to caress a cheek as I turned.

"Ah, ah, ah," I wagged a finger at him, "If you start touching me I'll never finish... and you want me to finish."

I made my way back upstairs, putting a little extra sway in my walk. I switched to the shorty pajamas and robe and modeled again.

"So you're planning on being around next summer? Gettin' kinda serious here," he said with a grin.

"If you're a good boy," I purred, "You're about to see how serious I am."

Next was a garter set, matching bra, panty, and garter. I'd also bought the hose but didn't put them on. I love wearing dresses and feeling feminine, and these would ramp up my femininity.

"Holy fuck, you look amazing!" he exclaimed as I came down the stairs.

"If you stick around, you'll get to see me in a lot of dresses. Just imagine I'm wearing this," I said with a wink as I ran my hands over my curves.

My modeling was coming to an end, my last items were some panties. I put on a pair of black boyshorts that looked a lot like my uniform shorts. Slipping on the shortie robe, I came back downstairs and stepped into the kitchen. I placed several pairs of panties on the island, no sense running upstairs anymore, then returned to him. I bent over and kissed him on the forehead then smiled sweetly and took two steps back before opening my robe and letting it drop to the floor.

"Holy fuck," he said in amazement.

I stood before him in nothing but a black boyshort panty, a very thin, lacy version of my uniform shorts.

"You like?"

He just growled, causing me to giggle. I turned and modeled for him, ending by turning my back to him, spreading my feet, and bending over at the waist. I heard him groan so I reached between my legs and touched myself. It was like a bolt of energy sent straight to my core. I knew my little fashion show had made both of us excited, but I didn't realize how excited I'd become until I felt the dampness between my legs. I heard him take in a deep breath, almost a gasp, before slowly letting it out.

"Fuck, Sarah, uncuff me. It's been too long since I've touched you."

"The show's not over yet," I giggled, "but for your future reference, if I wear these it means I've been a bad girl. You know what to do with bad girls, don't you, Colt?"

"Spank them?" he gasped.

"Mmmhmm, but be sure to cuff them first!" I purred in response as I grabbed up the robe and pranced into the kitchen.

I changed into a pair of white thong panties. They were transparent and they would not be going home with me. I'd found them in the bridal section of the lingerie store. I did my best model walk back to him, watching his jaw drop as I got closer and he realized he could see my mons. It was shaved clean. After seeing him on Thursday I'd been so excited that I decided I wanted to surprise him.

"You shaved," he whispered.

"So nothing will come between my sweet pussy and your lips, of course!"

"Fuuuck, Sarah, I can't handle this."

"So you're saying that you want the show to end?"

"No... but yes. My cock is so hard it's about to explode."

"All right, I'll uncuff you, but you still can't touch me. I have one more item to show you. Deal?"

He nodded, so I uncuffed him. As I turned back to the kitchen I said over my shoulder, "You can get undressed if you want."

I changed into a pair of purple lace crotchless tanga panties and the satin robe. As I re-entered the living room he was just dropping his boxers. His gorgeous cock was standing at attention, and a little drop of precum glistened on his slit. My legs grew weak as my body told me to drop to my knees and consume him, but there would be time for that later. Today, I needed him to fuck me. I danced my fingers up his staff, from root to tip, and then palmed the head, gathering his precum. I looked up at him as I licked my palm.

"You should sit for the finale," I said, and he quickly obeyed. I climbed onto him astride his legs and could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

"I have one more item to show you, I hope it becomes your favorite. After I show it to you, I need you to have your way with me. It's been too long since that weekend and I need you."

I untied the robe and shrugged it off my shoulders. He looked me over.

"Purple panties? They look nice but what's so special?"

I smiled at him. "Silly man." Taking his hand, I cupped my steamy crotch, and using my fingers I pressed two of his against my bare flesh. His eyes grew wide.

"Crotchless," he whispered.

"Only for you," I said as I kissed his forehead and then down his nose to his eager mouth.

As our lips met, I opened my mouth as an offering and he slipped his tongue in. At the same time, he drove two fingers deep into my sopping wet little hole. I moaned into his mouth and he wrapped an arm around me to hold me close. I missed this, his touch, his invasion, his passionate desire. My heart raced as he slowly curled his fingers, driving me quickly to orgasm, a sweet release like none I could ever get on my own. I quivered on his lap, probed by his tongue and fingers, and softly moaned.

"I love how easily you cum for me, my angel. I've missed this so much," he whispered into my mouth as he continued to curl his fingers inside me.

I leaned back, placing my hands on his knees and curling my pelvis up toward his probing fingers. His thumb found my clit and fireworks filled my brain,BOOM! I spasmed against him and my hands lost their purchase on his knees. The next thing I know I'm on my back at his feet with my feet in the air, giggling as my orgasm subsides. He leaned forward and gazed down at me with a stupid grin on his face.

"Had enough already and trying to escape?"

"Ugh, silly man," I groaned, "I'm just getting started."

I rolled over onto all fours and stood. "I could use a drink," I said as I started toward the kitchen. I looked over my shoulder and he was still sitting, stroking his cock as he watched me walk away, but when I wiggled my ass at him he quickly stood to follow me.

Catching up with me at the kitchen island he pressed me against it and growled into my ear, "You can have a drink when I'm finished with you."

He bent me over the island, and with one thrust, drove deep into my core. The power behind his thrust forced me onto my tiptoes as he shoved me against the countertop.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, more from surprise than pain. His fingers had me more than wet enough to accept his invasion. I felt like a fuck doll, here only for his pleasure, as he began pounding into me, clearly intending to make us cum quickly.

Every thrust sent shockwaves through my bones. He tightly grasped my hips and with every thrust, his balls slapped against my clit. The sounds of our flesh slapping filled the kitchen, nearly drowning out my moans. All I could do was hold onto the edge of the counter as pounded into me. I am on a roller coaster that has left the station and I have no control, barely able to hold on for the ride.