All Comments on 'Losing It Ch. 05: Feelings'

by zivzap

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KyrieEleison335KyrieEleison335over 2 years ago

This story has been damn good so far, I can’t wait for more! I just wish we got a new chapter more often :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories on the site

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

I feel like Mia: WTF!? Where have you been hiding!? I adored every word! Eloquent, bonkers-bonkville over-the-top sexual insanity mixed with slapstick comedy and gorgeously baroque wit further mixed with unexpectedly wonderful and sympathetic characters. You are *such* a good writer! Wow. Again, I feel like Mia: don’t stop! More. MORE MORE MORE!

WaryWSWaryWSover 2 years ago

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful new chapter! Absolutely loved it!

Keep up the good work author =)

booobpbooobpover 2 years ago

Oooh, i wonder if millies sis is same like her or a regular girl or maybe has two huge penises to fuck them both

( *︾▽︾)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t let the sister join it would kind of mess up what Millie and Mia have going on considering Millie already has low self esteem and all that let’s just keep it between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please please please please please please please write more (,,> <,,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fr tho i am gay and catatonic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've said this already, but it's more firmly cemented with every chapter. "Losing It" is easily my favorite story on this site, and I've been reading stories from here for almost a decade now. You're incredible and I can't wait for future installments.

HailieKittenHailieKittenover 2 years ago

This is absolutely the best series I've ever read, I'm so glad you keep writing more. I do agree with what others are saying about the sister, I'd keep her out of their sex life, it would be a fun way of doing a "oh this is my girlfriend" "I'm your what?!" type moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

holy shiiiit, please mooooore

GitTransedHoGitTransedHoabout 2 years ago

I am terribly gay.

Also this is the best story I've ever read by several nautical miles. PLEASE write more! As a writer I understand you kind of want to leave things where they are right now (it's quite a nice bow on the whole thing plus the open end), and if you decide to leave it like that I totally respect it. But don't let that scare you away from starting something new and equally gay!

TheAce0fHeartsTheAce0fHeartsalmost 2 years ago

This is easily one of the best written stories on this site. In the beginning I hated Mia, then I'd start to come around, then I'd hate her again, then she'd start to come around again, then I'd hate her again, and by the end, I absolutely loved her. THAT is good writing. Incredible. Dirty and hot af too of course, but just such good writing and excellent word use and I read all 5 chapters and didn't notice any glaring spelling or grammar errors and that is also HUGE on thie site. There are some interesting stories that are just so unbelievably poorly written in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation, word use, etc, that all the creativity is for nothing and I literally cannot get all the way through the story. This is not one of those. This is a masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzivzap@zivzap
https://linktr.ee/zivzap zivzap@hotmail.com ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ I can be reached via reddit, twitter, or email. Questions, comments, kudos, and feedback of all kinds appreciated. Inquire directly for commission rates. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Losing It Ch. 04 Previous Part
Losing It Series Info