Losing It Ch. 05: Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a lot to unpack there, but if you've ever seen how I do laundry, you'll realize that isn't my strong suit.

"S-so... wait... like..." I paused for a moment to wrangle my thoughts, "Millie, I'm not a good person. Don't--...Ugh..."

"I don't think a bad person would think about it this much, Mia..."

"Wh--... huh?"

"Like... if you were as bad as you say... I don't think you'd care if I got hurt or not..."

"No... I mean... Millie, I've been really shitty to you. Like... you deserve--"

"Um... I d--don't--" Millie hesitated for just a moment, "I like it..."

"You... like being abused?"

"N--n--no! I mean... I st--still... um... I really c--care about you... and um... I'd like you t--to uh... care about m--m--e too, but..." Millie paused and took a breath to try and steady her speech. She looked lost for just a moment... then smiled as she pulled me in tight, "You'll... hurt me if I ask... right?"

Oh. This was very bad. Both of us let out a cry for help and instead found an impossibly accommodating enabler. Rationally, I knew what I should've done. I should've enrolled us both in therapy, and cut off sexual contact for months until we could be deprogrammed of the intensely unhealthy sexual coping mechanisms we had convergently evolved.

But that would've made for a pretty boring story, right? As usual, my rational mind wasn't calling the shots. And for once? I'm kind of glad that it wasn't.

"Maybe uh... like, we could work out some sort of... system?" I stumbled over my words, trying to focus.

"M--aybe a safe wwword?" Millie suggested, "Maybe quesadilla... o--r something?"

I was so horny that I didn't even think to make fun of her for that.

"Sure! And like... maybe we could like...cause y'know... like now? I can't really-- like, I'm kinda--"

"D--defenseless?" Millie interrupted.

As she looked down at me, I started to feel very small again. That smile from earlier had returned, as had the thumping in my chest. Finally...

"Y--yeah, so um..." I tittered nervously.

Millie leaned over me as I sat on the edge of the bed. She put an arm on either side of me and leaned over to bring our eye-lines even. I felt my shoulders shrink as my nervous laughter resumed.

"That's okay!" She reassured me with a warm smile, "It's ge--getting kinda late an--n--nyway. Are you h--hungry? M--my treat..."

Millie started fussing over my injured wrist, prattling on about getting another ice pack and texting her sister for advice about whether to wrap or splint it. She stood up straight to look for her phone, which brought her mostly-flaccid monster up to neck level for me. My eyes followed it like a hungry dog.

I don't even think she did it on purpose that time, which is somehow worse. She was just oblivious to her ability to make me melt into a tiny puddle and too good of a person to press her advantage without an explicit invitation. While those should all theoretically be good traits in a partner, her inability to take a hint was driving me to the brink of insanity.

"Let me um... g--get you some more--ahhnngh ~♥︎..."

Millie's sentence devolved into a low moan as I gagged myself on her cock.

"M-M-M-Mi--aaahn~..."

Millie's will to protest died on the spot because I started giving her the sloppiest head of my entire life--and you should know how high that particular bar is by now. I gagged. I choked. My eyes watered. Even my nose ran after a while, but that all took a firm backseat to sucking that nerd's monster cock.

For her part, Millie seemed to have some trouble finding words herself. She stood with her fists clenched, wobbly knees locked, and teeth gritted. Her curled toes did this cute little fidget against one another every time I pulled back to throat myself again.

My uninjured hand milked her cock relentlessly, the steady fap-fap-fap of my furious masturbation becoming the percussion section of this erotic concerto.

"Mia," Millie moaned, her jaw falling slack as she neared the end of her resistance, "W--wait!"

She put a hand to my forehead and popped my lips from her cock. I remember seeing it twitch wildly just before a tiny stream of opaque jism dribbled out of the tip. I stuck my tongue out to try and catch it, but Millie held my head fast--teeth clenched in restraint as she barely held back her climax.

I thought she was just trying to tease me at first... so I played along. I whined and pouted, playfully pushing against her while I stretched my tongue to its limit.

"Miwwie... pwease bust yew fat nyut aww ovew my face..." I looked up at her with big doe eyes, "I'ww dwink it awwwww u--"

I didn't even get to finish the sentence before a dingy, off-white jet splattered against my face. Taking the moment to my advantage, I slapped her hand away and picked up where I left off-- giving the absolute filthiest blowjob of my storied career.

Her knees buckled a little when I started milking her into my mouth with my hands, taking a slightly more measured approach than last time. I swallowed what I could, and let the rest ooze slowly down my face and body.

It was only after I'd emptied the round she had chambered that I realized... it was a lot brighter, all of the sudden. Like, the room itself. It was almost like someone had...

Millie squeaked as her eyes reached the top of the stairs. I heard a surprised gasp, followed by a surprised, yet extremely amused laugh. My heart felt like it stopped as I sat there covered in Millie's pasty cum.

"H--holy shit..." A feminine voice laughed from the top of the stairs, "Maybe uh... shut this door next time, Mil..."

12