All Comments on 'Losing My Virginity'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really much to that story, is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great start. can't wait for more!

LauraCurious43LauraCurious43over 1 year agoAuthor

Not much to your comment annon #1, is there. If you have the balls to come off annon mode maybe you can show me where your talents lie and if you could do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the usual racist shit, about a girl being told the most ridiculous urban legend of all time and believing it. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was the cousin sitting in the kitchen eating the girl scout cookies? Or did she vanish into thin air?

More of a comment on how I read than how you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story! It was his black finger on my G spot that did it for me one night on campus, my knees were buckling, we went back to his room, good tongue, first BBC for me, we had a few great nights fucking. For the negative, cheap shots: So I've been blacked, deal with it or hit the road buddy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hate to spoil the racist comment about urban untruth...facts are facts.....believe one who knows.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love him getting her addicted to the thrill of being submissive to hung blackmen. Love them recognizing a young white girl and toying with her as they break her down and teach her right.

It’s so hot seeing her when a masculine blackman locks on her, how she becomes nervous not knowing if he’s going to take her in front of her husband or friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous