Losing My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga continues.
18.5k words
4.47
77.3k
72
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Many thanks go to RF-Fast and thor_pf and Mike_sx for editing and polishing. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check.

Copyright (c) 2019 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my A D D readers.

*****

Stacy finally made a doctor's appointment after a fight about her making up her mind what she wanted.

The doctor, female of course, ran some tests and it was confirmed. I sat there stunned, Stacy was only fifty seven. We had just begun to begin living our life without the kids. We were planning a second honeymoon and childhood all rolled up into one.

I did some research on line, but most of the treatment discussions were between Stacy and her doctor, and her doctor wouldn't answer my questions except in general terms.

Then came 'the announcement', Stacy, with the support of her naturalist, almost fundamentalist, doctor, had decided not to use any of the treatments. Mother Nature was going to take her course and that was final. I was in a daze for days after, going over the possibilities in my mind. But what was I going to do, hold a gun to her head, force her medication down her throat?

So over the next six months I watched my love, my companion, turn into a shell of the person I fell in love with. She's still in there, and every once in a while she'd reappear. Stacy put on a good show out in public and around the rest of the family. But at home the truth was always there...

My lover, the woman that sighed at my touch, the woman that would reach over and grope me and even think about giving me a blow job while driving was gone. Once in a while she would make a remark that made me think that maybe, just maybe she was coming back to me...

# # # # #

I reached out to touch her, lightly stroking her cheek, letting my fingers trail down her cleavage now covered by her frilly top, remembering when I would have been stroking bare skin and rolling her nipple between my fingers...

Stacy's eyes came open, realized where my hands were, and got up out of bed in a hurry heading for the bathroom and her pile of clothes. "Morning dear, ready to hit the garden today? We have a lot of weeding to do..." rambling on as she hitched up her heavily padded bra, designed to hide and flatten those beauties, doing all she could to make them sag and get her nipples pointed to the floor. 'It's not appropriate for a woman my age to be seen with her nipples standing out,' she would say if I said anything about it, so a few years ago I simply quit saying it.

Hell, I'd settle for them just coming out to play every once in a while.

FUCKING MENOPAUSE!

- - - - - -

Losing my wife Chapter 02 -- the saga continues.

And so it goes. Watching my love cover and hide her body. Working harder on hiding it than taking care of it.

Seeing Stacy weeding and fertilizing in the garden on her hands and knees . But instead of lusting after her ass and camel toe, I was remembering the sight from years past - looking at her ass covered in a loose knit pair of short shorts. Seeing her turn to toss the weeds in the cart, her tits plastered to her chest with a heavy sports bra under a big old t-shirt instead of swinging loose under one of my thin muscle t-shirts.

I was really doing my best to drown the weeds along the fence when I heard the gate and a bright cheery voice call out. "ANYBODY HOME!"

I turned to see my bouncing baby girl walking toward me. She would scowl at me if she knew I still thought of her as a baby, but she will always be that little bundle of joy to me.

"Hey honey, what you doing over here?"

"Hey Daddy," giving me a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. "Momma said you guys were going to tackle the flower beds this weekend."

Stacy had invited them over without saying anything to me. I tensed for just a moment, then grinned at her. "Plenty of weeds for everyone." It's pretty bad when you actually get used to something like that...

Bill shook my hand and followed Georgie as they headed over to her mother.

I kept spraying for a while, then grabbing my pruners and began attacking the bushes. I glanced over at the girls making progress. I got a lump in my throat seeing Georgie kneeling beside her mother. The spitting image of her at that age.

Watching the little caresses between Bill and her, watching him ogle my daughters ass and hoping for his benefit instead of getting upset. Please lord, don't let her have her mother's menopause...

We had the flower bed done just after noon. Stacy headed in to clean up, while Georgie and Bill headed to the pool, stripping off shirts and shorts before jumping in.

I had to turn away before the déjà vu of her mother in her bikini doing that so many times some twenty odd years ago got to me. As much as I love my baby girl, there are times when her being the younger image of her mother was a pure curse.

I kicked back on my lounger listening to them splash in the pool. Stacy brought out sandwiches, frowning at me having a beer.

We ate and chat, Stacy frowning again at us talking shop.

If Angie was here instead of her older sister, I would be inundated with talk of shopping at all the right stores. Since my little tom boy was here, we talked shop, GRIN.

I was a VERY proud papa, Georgie had gone to college and learned in a few years what I had learned over twenty some years at the school of hard knocks. By her junior year she had surpassed me, taking the lead on many projects in her spare time from school. Taking control of her own crew barely a few days after graduation.

Stacy tried to get her to work in the office, but Georgie was like me, she liked working with her hands. We still did design and layout things in the office, but the grin on her face when we completed a particularly intricate project was amazing, dirty fingernails and all.

The girls cleaned up after our sandwiches. I smiled and envied Bill, the little smile as he watched Georgie walking away.

I got a hug and another kiss on the cheek before they left, "See you next weekend."

I would see her tomorrow morning at work before we headed out to our respective jobs, but I knew what she meant.

Just after she graduated and took control of her own crew we started a company tradition. A big Fourth of July Bar-B-Q in our back yard. We had expanded and contracted the number of crews over the years, but we kept it going. For a few years when we had seven crews we had to move the Bar-B-Qs to a shelter at the park, but for our current four crews, we would have a nice celebration here.

I went in and got my second beer for the day, and yes Stacy scowled at me for having another beer. I went out and kicked back remembering celebrations of years past. All the fun the kids and even some of the grownups had. Smiling momentarily at some of my own antics with Stacy the first few years. Having to leave the party a bit early to head upstairs to fuck her into the mattress.

That balloon popped moments later.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather have an iced tea dear?"

I had had three drinks from this beer, barely a third of the bottle. "Nope, I'm just fine."

I heard her sigh as she went back into the house. You have nothing to worry about dear.

Stacy knew what happened if I had too many beers in me. I got horny.

I got horny as in touching and groping until I had her so worked up she couldn't say no to some wild sex. But that wild sex had disappeared with her period. Sure I had tried a few times afterwards in some hope, but too many times of screwing a dead fish lover had killed almost any desire to sign up again for that let down. She could have been a blow up doll for as much emotion as she had shown.

Monday found me back at work.

Stacy and Georgie both questioned me at having one of the mowing crews, being out in the hot sun going back and forth. Now for many of the early years I did the residential landscaping calls. Nice and quiet, plenty of shade. But now...

But now the mowing crews did many of the developments, and most of the developments had a pool. And pools had lots of scantily covered women around them laying out glistening in the sun. Moving and jiggling as they oiled up. And for an old man that hadn't gotten laid in several years all those oiled bodies were pure heaven and fuel for many masturbation fantasies to go along with all the internet porn.

Yes I'm the typical dirty old man. As owner of the company I took every pool area there was. I told the guys it was just wanting to make sure everything was perfect for the customers, but I just wanted to ogle the ladies.

I had all the pool areas memorized. What ladies were nicely careless in how they laid toward the sun. Which ones had to lay back with knees up to let the insides of their thighs get a tan... and cup those shaved pussies soooooo nicely. The ones that removed their tops when laying on their stomachs instead of just undoing the straps.

Man oh man, then there are the ones with those miniscule string bikinis that make you look twice to see if they are naked when laying on their stomachs. I've been looking on the internet for a pair of glasses that has a camera built-in, but nothing that wasn't too obvious so far.

I changed the pattern of my mowing that day, making every pass toward the pool looking up between an oiled pair of legs. I had to make a quick stop into the bathroom after our second stop. A lovely brunette smiled at me over her shoulder and adjusted her thong to scratch her leg, flashing me her shaved pussy.

I half wondered if she had did it on purpose, but her grinning at me coming out of the restroom while scratching the inside of her tit baring a little bit of areola and almost making her nipple pop out let me know she had.

I could only thank the lord that a young lady would take pity on an old man and flash him some lovely bits of her luscious body. I had to make a run to the restroom, at the next stop, before we even started.

The guys kidded me about being an old man with bladder problems, but I stood there stroking another load out to the vision of that bikini riding high into her pussy with a clearly defined camel toe while almost flashing her tit at me. I stroked one out while imagining her kneeling in front of me so I could blast all over those oiled tits...

It was an incredible week in South Greenville. Lots of ladies oiling up letting me see plenty of nipple and pussy flashes. Tiny bikini bottoms clinging to shaved pussies, hard nipples standing up in thin bikini tops. By Friday afternoon I didn't even feel the need to fire up the computer and enjoy some nice porn when I got home.

And Georgie didn't help. She brought her crew over after their last stop to give our back yard a touch up before the party. Now her crew of all women was nice, but when they all jumped in the pool afterwards to cool off, it just made it worse.

All the ladies on her crew were in good shape, landscaping tended to weed out the lazy ones. But watching them peel off their outer clothes and jump in the pool all giggles and cackles was exquisite torture.

Jumping and bouncing as I supervised from my steel lounger. Georgie and several ladies in bikini's and two of them in bra and skimpy thongs. One of those thongs was barely containing a lovely Greek ass. And while her chest wasn't that large, it was still a nice point of attention. Two actually, and they were very nice points indeed!

Angel was the widow of one of my first employees. Basil and I had started out with one other guy mowing lawns in college. Things had come and gone, but Basil had stuck with me even through the thin times. Celebrating all the good times. The birth of each other's children. But three years ago a drunk driver ended that for Angel.

We all came together when that happened. And money be damned, I kept paying his salary, he was family. Angel had protested at first, but when she realized it wasn't going to change anything she insisted on coming to work. Several of the other moms taking turns with child care.

She started out doing some things in the office, but when she realized we were basically giving her make work she had a fit and went out with Georgie to do some real work.

It was hard on her at first, but by the end of the first summer she was fitting in quite nicely. That was also the start of Georgie's all girl crew. By the end of her second summer it really was an all-girl crew, and one of the most requested as well.

"Close your mouth before you start drooling," Stacy said standing beside me.

I didn't even turn away from the vision in front of me. "You could always get yours out and join them."

"Fuck you."

"Not for a while."

I heard her turn and start to walk away, "Asshole."

"That's been more than a decade"

The way the screen door slammed I knew she heard that.

I just looked down a bit, debating on even trying to make amends, it wouldn't do any good. Evidentially I had been thinking a little too loud.

"Hey Steve, you okay?"

I looked up, but had to slow as my eyes passed her thinly covered camel toe, past her nipples trying to break free of her thin bra. "Hey Angel, just day dreaming. You know, old fart stuff."

She giggled at me, she knew what I was thinking and didn't bother trying to cover up, maybe even teasing me a bit with the towel over her head and face, and jiggled her pointed chest, as she dried her hair. Her wet bra clinging to them like a second skin, a nice shadow of dark nipple and areola riveting my attention. Maybe even twisting her hips back and forth just letting that camel toe sink in sooooo nice.

Man I was wishing I was fifteen years younger and not married! But I wasn't either of those, so it was just the thoughts of a dirty old man.

The girls hung around a bit more, chatting and having a beer or soft drinks. Stacy made a few appearances and glaring at me when I declined to come in and give her a hand with snacks.

The girls trickled out until it was just Angel, Georgie, and me. Georgie walked Angel out as Stacy made another appearance.

"Got your rocks off yet old man?"

"Do you care?"

"Fuck you..."

I didn't respond as I heard the gate close as Georgie came back from walking Angel out. Stacy just huffed off back into the house.

"Everything okay Daddy?"

"Nothing some hormones wouldn't cure."

From the wide eyed look on her face the beer had let me say that out loud.

"Sorry honey. Not something to concern you."

I got a soft kiss on the cheek just before she left to go home. I finished my beer, kicked back, eyes closed, reliving the vision of Angel drying off in front of me, her firm nipples trying to break out of that thin bra. They weren't big standouts like Stacy's, but they were some nice handfuls. Well, like Stacy's used to be anyway.

I finished my beer and crawled into the shower and then bed. Smiling at the first and last part of the evening.

As the week progressed, it just got better and better. The temp came up a bit and the humidity even more. Yes, I was sweating like a stuck pig, but the ladies were too.

Dips in the pool causing bikini's to cling to delicious bodies, cool water causing nipples to standing out coming up the ladder bent over, and straightening up letting bikini bottoms sink between those cheeks before hands were free to pull them out. A few even walking a few steps before doing just that.

Well that was up until Wednesday. Evening that is. Wednesday afternoon my brunette flashing me in the black bikini was in a white one. Her landing strip and nipples making some nice shadows behind those little strips of cloth.

But when I came in the door...

I made it halfway to the fridge.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO GEORGIANA?!"

I kept on walking, filling the glass with ice, then topping off with water. "About what?" then draining half the glass and going for a refill.

"OUR SEX LIFE!"

Stacy was getting even more upset at my not. "We don't have one."

"AND YOU HAD TO TELL HER THAT! JUST SO YOU COULD TRY AND GET LAID AGAIN?!"

"I didn't tell her anything."

"BULL SHIT! SHE COMES IN HERE AT LUNCH AND STARTS ASKING QUESTIONS, THEN LAYS INTO ME FOR BEING A SELFISH BITCH!!"

"Sounds about right." I had had just about enough. Bitching at me about being called out by Georgie being right was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, USING OUR DAUGHTER AGAINST ME. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET LAID THAT BAD?"

"I didn't use her against you. You did that all by yourself. You raised a smart girl."

Stacy looked like she had been gut punched. Then the tigress came out with an attitude. "YOU NEED TO GET LAID THAT BAD, THEN FINE. GO OUT AND FIND SOME BITCH IN HEAT, GET YOUR ROCKS OFF! BUT DON'T COME BACK TO ME EXPECTING ME TO PITY YOU FOR DOING IT."

My head came up, and my mouth probably dropped open, "What?!"

A smile came across her lips. "You heard me. If sex is all that important to you, go for it. I don't need it."

I sat there stunned, watching her walk down the hall. I heard the bedroom door close, signaling she was done with the conversation.

I don't know how long I sat there, then grabbed a beer and went to my lounger on the back deck. Going over my marriage. All the wonderful highs and good times. A few of the lows, now realizing that they were nothing compared to this. That required several more beers.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, staggered up to the shower and dropped into bed behind Stacy, wondering just where this was going to go.

Only years of routine let me get through the next two days. I was going to talk to Georgie the next morning, but she managed to sneak out before I caught her. Friday afternoon she had no choice, it was payday. Hers was direct deposited, but she still had to pick up the checks for her crew.

I let Phil take the crew that afternoon, telling him I had something to take care of in the office. It wasn't that unusual, and I did have a few little things to take care of... and one big thing. My daughter.

The stack of checks for her crew was on the corner of my desk. I wasn't holding them hostage, just making sure I got to talk to my daughter.

"Hey Daddy," I heard softly.

I pointed to the stack of checks as she meekly stood in front of my desk. "Go take them to your crew, then come back here. We need to talk."

There was no response, she just picked up the checks and left my office. A few minutes later she was back and looking apprehensive and unhappy to be there. We sat and stared at each other for a bit before I broke.

"What did you say to your mother?"

"I... I asked her why she couldn't take hormone replacement pills."

I must have had quite the expression.

"I was scared there was some reason that would prevent me from taking them if I ever had to."

I have to admit, I hadn't thought of it from that perspective. "So why did you get into a shouting match?"

"I asked her why she would put herself through that. Why she would put the two of you through that if you didn't have to. She said it was something you two decided, something you two could live with."

"Oh..."

"I asked if you guys ever reconsidered, given how it was affecting you."

"Me?"

"Come on Daddy. I'm not a blind little kid anymore. I know what happens, or is supposed to happen, in the bedroom. I know things have been strained for a while. I just never expected you two to make this decision for as... amorous... as you two were when we were little."

acup
acup
1,121 Followers