Losing My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was blindsided by two things, well three actually. First, what a woman my little girl had grown up to be, second, that Stacy would blow their conversation all out of proportion, and third, she would lie to the kids.

We had always made a pact to be honest with them. Yes, there were the little lies when they were small about what they heard from our love making. As well as the Santa Claus and Tooth fairy and such. But as they got older we had decided together we would not lie to them unless we absolutely had to.

Stacy felt this was something she needed to lie about. I on the other hand...

"I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to cause..."

I looked up seeing my daughter almost in tears for something that was not her fault.

"Daddy... what is it Daddy?"

"I... that is... you know I've never lied to you?"

Georgie got a worried look on her face. "What aren't you telling me Daddy? Are you okay? You're not sick or anything are you?"

"No, no," I rushed to answer.

"So what is it?"

I opened my mouth to speak, probably should have thought about it more, then said slowly. "We didn't decide anything."

"But why wouldn't you want to have Momma take them? The side effects are pretty rare, and you wouldn't have to..."

And then she stopped and stared at me. The realization crossing her face. "She didn't, did she?"

I hesitated, it was her mother we were talking about. The woman that raised her, nurtured her.

I know my daughter had worked around a lot of men, and we can be a bit crude at times. Especially when we don't think there are any women around. But my baby girl just came unglued. That is the only way to describe it.

The things she called her mother would have made an old sailor blush. It took me by surprise so much that I sat there stunned for a moment, then had to shout at the top of my lungs. "GEORGIANA MARIE!"

She stopped mid word staring at me.

"She is still your mother. You WILL NOT speak about her that way!"

"But how can you defend her for this?"

"Georgie, that is none of your business. I will not lie to you, but I do not have to explain myself to you, either."

And so I plodded on.

The next few weeks were, shall we say, a bit chilly at home? Like liquid nitrogen chilly.

Georgie totally ignored her mother, practically disowning her.

Angie tried to mediate from afar, but she was not on her mother's side on this either.

Geoff was smart enough to stay well clear of this.

I just put more and more time into the business and let things simmer down at home. More like a cease fire than a truce.

------

The new fifth crew is finally up to full force, and the new girl was fitting in nicely. I'd gotten lucky in that she had experience. After three months it was like she had been with us for years.

While I did miss getting out in the field and enjoying the scenery, I had been letting things get behind at the office.

I chuckled when I remember Dena's interview. This little petite woman, looking more like a teenager than the thirty five year old her resume said she was. With her short hair and flat chested enough that without her girly top and skirt I could easily have mistaken her for a guy. If Georgie's crew wasn't full up I'd have put Dena with her.

But out on the job there was no mistaking she was a girl. While the guys wore loose jeans with their company polo shirts, she wore nice tight stretchy ones. Jeans that went right up the crack of her ass and pussy, almost like they were painted on.

I thought they were nice, but as the weather heated up again this year and the crews shifted to shorts... Mmmmmm. Kinda reminded me of Stacy when she was younger, just without the big tits.

She had a few pairs of nice clingy denim shorts. The ones where the inside was a lot lighter than the outside, and she would roll them up almost into her crotch, the light denim bands high on her thighs almost forcing your eyes to ogle a nice bit of camel toe. Not as deep as her stretch jeans, but still lovely to look at.

About a week after her ninety days was up and she was a confirmed hire, she came into my office just as everybody was clocking out, kinda quiet.

"Um boss, could I ask you something?"

"Sure Dena. What's up?" barely catching myself from stopping for a moment on her damp camel toe.

"Well when we do the city fields, the guys get to take their shirts off. And well..."

OH MY FUCKING GOD! WAS SHE ASKING IF SHE COULD GO TOPLESS? I mean she was flat chested enough that from a distance she could easily be taken as a guy. I was getting hard thinking about her little tits bouncing around on the mower.

I think she realized what I was thinking. "Oh no, I was just wondering if I could wear one of my swimsuit tops. Something I would wear to the pool."

OH THANK GOD! "Well if it's something you wear to the pool I guess it would be okay, but only out doing the fields and when the guys take their shirts off, okay?

She grinned a million watt smile. "THANKS!" She turned to leave, then turned back. "Um, I think I even have one close to the company shirt color. Would that be okay, or the wrong thing to do?"

I grinned at the thought of putting the company logo on a bikini covered tit. "No, that's okay." Georgie has lobbied for company bikini's for several years now. Devon always snickered saying he couldn't find one to fit him.

She grinned, "Thanks again boss."

I didn't think much more about it until Devon came into the office two weeks later. "Yo boss, you tell Dena she could wear her bikini top out at the city fields?"

He caught me by surprise. "Oh, yeah. She asked, since you guys can strip off your shirts when you're out there. Problem?"

He just grinned. "No, no problem. Just don't say anything to Lacy about me havin' a hot babe on my crew. If she was black I'd get my nuts crushed and handed back to me in a heartbeat." He waved and headed out.

That took me by surprise. I mean Dena was a good looking woman... the phone went off and I had other things to deal with.

By the following Wednesday I was curious, and the city fields weren't that far away. I wrapped things up and drove over. A... spot check... you could say.

Two of the guys were still out on the mowers at the far end. I chuckled, well one guy and one girl. The other two were running around with trimmers. Devon shut his down and walked over.

He grabbed his shirt off the rail of the trailer and wiped the sweat from his face. "You checking up on me boss?"

I grinned. "Just stoppin' by. You know I gotta check every once in a while. Everything going okay?"

He grinned, "Same old same old. It grows, we cut it."

Rick had finished up and came over with his trimmer. "Hey boss," then took Devon's and put them both in the side racks.

Phil was not too far behind driving his mower up on the trailer behind the one already there. He waved and went straight for the cooler on the back corner of the truck. He came over to join us throwing his shirt over his shoulder.

And here came Dena. She was racing across the grass, and as she got closer I could see some nice bounce to her little chest even at this distance. She slowed some and drove right up on the trailer. I thought she was going to crash into the other mower, but she skidded to a halt just in time.

I was going to say something to her even if I was enjoying the bounce when she hit the trailer ramp...

"Man I'm glad that's done!"

SON OF A BITCH!

Dena had no more said it and she stretched her arms high, then arched back against the seat, and I could hear her popping her back. But that wasn't what had me standing there with a raging hard on.

Dena's top was really pushing the definition of bikini. Two eye shaped pieces over her tits, an inch and a half, maybe two inches at the widest point across her tits, with a microscopic black string between them and around her back.

Oh, and it was unlined. As in her LONG nipples were standing proud as she arched her back. Standing out enough that I could have tied a ribbon around them even before she took her top off.

I had just about come out of my catatonic stare when she stood up on the mower, spread her legs slightly, and bent in half grabbing each ankle in turn. Those shorts clinging to her cheeks like a second skin. A sweat dampened second skin! Thank god her top wasn't soaked like that!

I spoke too soon, well thought too soon. Dena jumped down off the trailer, with the accompanying little titty bounce, and headed right for the cooler like Phil did.

OH THIS IS TORTURE!

Dena went for the cooler and grabbed one of the cone cups, filled it with cold water, and lifted her hat and poured it over her head. It trickled down her chest wetting her bikini top and back as she drank the second cup.

AND SHE DID IT AGAIN! She poured the third cup over her head totally soaking her little top and even a bit of the front of her shorts. That material plastered to her skin enough to let the little circle outline of areola show through.

She stood there a bit with her arms on her head, then grabbed her shirt walking over to us. "Damn, I think I sweated off twenty pounds out there today."

I don't know where from. Flat chest, TINY waist, trim legs. Other than maybe a pound or two extra in her well-muscled ass she was model perfect.

She began wiping her face, and then upper chest. Making no attempt to dry her bikini top, "You out here checking up on me?"

Damn good thing I had my sunglasses on. She would have caught me seriously checking her out. She may have been twenty years younger, but I was old not dead!

"Just stopping in. I make surprise visits on all my crews."

Devon raised an eyebrow at me. I hadn't checked on him in ten years.

The guys finished tying down and headed back to the shop, Devon rode with me.

"Does she always wear a bikini like that?"

He chuckled, "That's the third one she's worn... and I've yet to see any hint of a tan line."

I groaned, he snickered. "You're right," I agreed with him, "Lacy doesn't need to know about this."

"Or Stacy?"

"Or Stacy." Not that she really gave a fuck any more... LITERALLY!

But I was headed home with a mother of a hardon.

----

I came in a little sweaty from standing out and... observing... Dena. So I headed for the shower.

I was surprised to find Stacy in there soaping up. I glanced over and saw her shirt, padded bra, shorts, and granny panties lying on the counter. She must have been doing some gardening today.

But I still enjoyed looking at her, despite her total lack of interest in sex. And even if she had managed to make her tits point to the floor, there were still some nice nipples there to be played with.

I stripped down and stepped into the shower, taking her loofa from her and started on her back.

I got a soft "mmmmm."

I did her back and a little of her butt before reaching around to rinse the loofa and put it on the shelf. I ran my hands across her back getting them a little slippery, then stepped forward slipping my hard cock in her keyhole as my hands came around to cup her tits.

"Jesus Christ Steve. Is that all you think about is sex? Grabbing boobs and getting off?" pulling away to keep me from touching her.

"Shit Stacy, what the hell do you expect?"

"We're too old for that shit."

"The fuck I am. You're just acting like some dried up old cunt!" Her eyes went wide. She was pissing me off. I hadn't gotten mad at her enough to call her that in several years. Back when I thought I had a chance of getting some from her.

"FUCK YOU!!" she hollered as she pushed me out of the way to get out of the shower almost knocking me on my ass.

"NOT FOR A LONG TIME NOW!" I hollered right back as she grabbed her towel.

She grabbed her clothes after wrapping herself in her towel. "GO FIND SOME PORN ON YOUR COMPUTER AND TAKE CARE OF IT YOURSELF." She headed out the door, then stuck her head back in. "OR BETTER YET SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SOME FLOOZY THAT WOULD EVEN LOOK AT YOUR OLD PECKER AND GIVE YOU A MERCY FUCK!" Then slammed the door behind her.

"Fucking bitch!" I muttered, but that seed had been planted a second time and it was making a loud rattle in the back of my head.

I took my shower, and while rinsing my hair that vision came back to me. Dena leaning back popping her back, her little tits and hard nipples standing out. My hard on came back with a vengeance, and four strokes later I was painting the walls of the shower with load of pent up cum.

I leaned against the wall panting. I haven't cum that hard in a LONG time. I was going to take the handheld down to rinse the wall down. Then I grinned, "Fuck the bitch. If I can't put it in her cunt then it goes on the wall."

That was the next step in the devolution of our marriage. Stacy resumed her bitching any time I looked at her body, even hoping for some jiggle motion, hoping for a nipple to stand out. When a sexy actress was on TV, hell even when a Victoria's Secret commercial came on, she would simply explode like they were all out to get her!

And I began 'spiking' her shower, usually on Wednesday evenings. I took to taking my big binoculars in the truck, and Wednesday afternoons I would enjoy the sights. I could sit up in the football parking lots with a clear view down to the soccer fields where the crew was mowing.

Devon was right, there was no sign of tan lines on the woman. Sometimes it was wearing the little strapless top I saw that first day, but usually it was one of her 'regular' bikini tops. The cups, if you could call them that, were the tiniest little triangles. It was still a tiny string around her back and around her neck, sometimes as a halter, sometimes over her shoulders. I grinned at how hard I had to look to see it from this distance.

Mmmmmm, but at least once, sometimes more if it was hot, she would stop out near the far end, and at the closest point to where I was parked and pull her top aside to wipe the sweat from her chest.

The first time she did it I came in my pants!

Long deep ruby nipples surrounded by about an inch of areola. I couldn't quite make it out the binoculars were shaking so much, but I think I saw some kind of nipple jewelry. She would wipe her tits, then cup them and roll her nipples a little before sliding her top back over. She gave them a light pinch through her top, then go right back to mowing.

I made it home tossing my cum filled shorts in the hamper, fuck her if she didn't like it. That's the day I truly started spiking her shower instead of just painting the walls. I was just getting started, my hard on right back remembering Dena wiping her tits. I grabbed my cock and began stroking. I was getting weak in the knees and reached out for the shelf to stabilize myself.

My hand landed on her loofa. WELL FUCK IT!

Just as I was about to cum I held that loofa in front of my cock and just hosed it down. Picturing Dena tweaking her own nipples while grinning at the image of Stacy washing herself with my cum. She might not want it, but she was going to get it!

The next Wednesday, I turned the truck a little to brace the binoculars on the open door frame. I was a horny pervert. I was standing there with my cock in my hand stoking it watching her through the binoculars as she came out to the far end.

OH JESUS! She had on a strapless one! A light tan one that looked more like tan lines than a bikini.

She looked around, grinned, slid it down to her waist, then raced off topless! She made three passes like that, her little tits bouncing as she raced across the grass. Just as she was getting close to her turn around she let the handles fly out bringing her to a quick stop.

She shoved one hand in her shorts and the other went to her tit pulling on her nipple. Her head came back, and even if I couldn't hear it, there was no doubt she was orgasming.

I lost it, I was shooting rope after rope of cum across the grass watching her wishing it was me with my hand in her shorts. Me ripping them down and eating her to several more orgasms.

She sat there a moment, leaned back on the seat, with her nipples in the air. When my vision cleared I could only grin. There was jewelry in her nipples. It looked like a bar through her nipples and a ring behind them.

Dena began to sit up. She pulled her hand from her shorts, her middle fingers glistening. She wiped them on her nipples, then licked the last bit from them before bringing her top back up over her tits and working the material around her nipple.

She grinned rolling her bikini covered nipples between her fingers. Using her own juices to make it stick and them standing out. GOD I LOVED IT!

That Wednesday when I got home I jacked off aiming for her shampoo bottle. Even with the wide mouth I probably only got fifty percent into the bottle. I bought a small plastic funnel to use for her body wash the next Wednesday.

I'd swear she was allergic to my cum, the more I spiked her shower, the bitchier she became. Stacy started wearing tight sports bras like she was trying to force her tits back into her chest. Light granny panties became control panties, even little girdle panties. And all those tight underclothes were just pushing the bitterness to the surface.

And I wasn't in the best of moods this Wednesday. It was raining, as in pouring down like a cow pissing on a flat rock kind of raining. Instead of going out to watch Dena mowing this afternoon, the guys spent a half day in the shop going over the equipment, oil changes, blade sharpening, etc.

Devon and I were in the office bullshitting. He had been with me the longest. He started with me not long after I started, but left when Lacy got into real estate, then the economy went in the shitter. Devon came back to me 'cause the grass don't quit growin'. Lacy was doing well enough in real estate again that I was probably going to lose him in the near future.

I just kicked back and put my hands behind my head. "You know Devon, there are some days I just feel like saying fuck it and sell the company."

He chuckled, he knew I didn't like these rainy days. He just didn't know what a bitchy home life I had.

"Now you know boss. The sun will be out tomorrow and the grass will still be growin'."

"Yeah, but I'm not getting any younger, Georgie is about ready to start on a family, and Stevens keeps making offers."

Devon sat up straight and looked at me, "You serious boss? You'd sell the business?"

I sighed, "Hell I don't know. I mean it seems like there are more days I'd rather be somewhere else than here. And I know the kids are going to go all out this year for my birthday. Just grinding that next year will be the big six oh."

He chuckled and pointed at me, "Like you did for my fortieth last year."

I raised my hand in surrender, "You know that was all Lucy's idea."

"Yeah, and I made sure she paid for it when we got home too!"

"I really don't want to hear about that." And I didn't, THE FRIGID BITCH!

He just chuckled not knowing the reason behind my comment. "Well if you ever get serious, give me a chance first. Don't know if I'd want to work for Stevens. Same goes for a few of the other guys as well."

I had to smile. We were a pretty close group. You needed to take a day here or there, no problem as long as you made it up somewhere along the way. Truth be told some of the guys were probably a little ahead of the game on me in hours. Stevens was a pretty big company. But along with all those big company benefits came the big company restrictions. Don't know if I'd want to go work for him either.

And since I was having such a lovely day, I went home and plopped down in front of the TV and turned on the game I had recorded Sunday.

Stacy was in and out making snide comments whenever she got the chance. It was coming up on half time and I had popped some potato skins in the convection oven.