Losing My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked quickly at Devon then back at me, "Um sure boss. Gimmie a sec to wash up."

I just nodded and went back into my office. I could hear all the guys going 'oohhh' giving her a bad time thinking she might be in some kind of trouble.

She came in a little meekly. I stood up and walked around my desk and sat on the corner. I smiled at her, "You're not in any trouble," she exhaled heavily and grinned. "I just wanted to ask you a favor. No pressure, and nothing for the guys to hassle you about."

She relaxed back in the chair, a nice hint of nipple showing. "Sure boss, what do you need?"

I inhaled, well here goes. "I have two tickets to the chamber dinner, and Stacy can't go." Like I'd take the dried up old cunt anywhere anymore. "And I was wondering if you might like to go."

"With you?"

"Well yeah. I mean you don't have to... I just thought you might like to go."

"What about Devon?"

I grinned, "I can't dance with him, he always wants to lead."

She took it in for a moment, then kicked her head back laughing letting those two little lumps move behind her shirt. "Sure boss, but um... how fancy is this thing?"

I smiled at her, "Nothing real fancy. No tux and formal. I'm just wearing my grey suit."

She smiled, "You know, I think I might enjoy that."

I gave her the date and time.

"So should I meet you there or what?" she asked.

I smiled at her, "Well I could always swing by and pick you up. Or we could catch a cab in case..."

"Okay. Got something I can write my address on?"

I grinned at that. "Um, I think it's in your file."

She giggled, "Oh yeah."

There really was a nice swing to that ass as I watched it go to the door, and it looked REALLY hungry for denim!

Step eight -- big giant boots crashing down on reality

I talked to Devon about the business. He in turn talked it over with Lacy, and we had a plan. He would buy the business with an initial chunk and then payments from the ongoing proceeds. He had the option to bring in partners, but initially we wanted it to be just him and Lacy. Mac wrote up the paperwork and did it pending Stacy's signature.

Mac was an unusual divorce lawyer, he liked to serve the paperwork himself. 'It's sooo much fun to see the color drain from their faces.'

And so Wednesday afternoon, the day before Thanksgiving, while I was ogling Dena playing with herself and orgasming, no panties this time and the jeans came off before she even started playing, Mac was serving the papers to Stacy. I wonder if it was before or after I painted the grass watching Dena cum? Then again it could have been after she wiped her wet pussy and put the towel back in the bag again.

I understand Stacy was a bit shocked and embarrassed to be served in front of her mom and sister. So used to getting what she wanted, it probably hadn't occurred to her I might actually do something about it. She started to raise a fuss about it being a cold day in hell when she would sign the papers.

That was until he asked her if she'd heard the rumor about a new porn video coming out on the internet. 'Something about a horny wife getting off with a big black dildo.'

He said she had to grab the coat rack to keep from falling over. Once he explained that she got the house, the business would be sold and the profits split, and all other monies distributed accordingly, she seemed to come around. "And you get to keep your car."

She started to hesitate.

"Well you can take this to court if you want," he continued, "it's your right. But you never know what might pop up on the internet in the meantime."

She signed the paperwork on the business sale as it was a separate entity, which had to be done first, then the divorce paperwork and she was done.

"What about that video?"

"Well I'm not sure. But you know, I would bet that in about ninety days you might find that it has degraded to the point of not being useable." He grinned at her realizing that matched the time frame she could contest the divorce.

"Asshole."

Mac just smiled as if he hadn't heard her, "You have a nice holiday mam."

Step nine -- don't step on her toes

Two weeks later I was crusin' over to Dena's apartment, a decent place in a decent neighborhood. I knocked on her door trying to anticipate what she might wear.

FUCK ME! It's a good thing I had to jack off sniffing that freshly anointed towel before I came over here.

Dena, hair done up nice, a light hint of makeup. But that dress! Now Stacy had a short sleeve LBD with a nice low neck line, and back when her tits held it up and out it was damn fine. But DAMN!

"Hey, let me grab my wrap and we can be on our way." She turned to get it, and then turned back giving me a three sixty of her barely encased body. This wasn't a simple LBD this was a LBFMD (that's Little Black Fuck Me Dress). A strapless black dress that hugged her every curve and didn't get close to mid-thigh. Her very narrow waist and lovely hips, the dress clinging to her ass, and maybe even her mound if my imagination wasn't working overtime.

Now while I knew her chest wasn't as big as it appeared, she didn't overdo it like some would. Just nice little mounds from a built in, and I think I even noticed a bit of a fake nipple bump. I grinned at knowing just how long and firm her nipples really were.

I led her to the car, she grinned at the Miata, and when she stepped down in her dress rose to the point that if there had been more light I think I would have gotten a flash of her shaved pussy. I was hoping she might be commando under there.

She smiled and chatted on the way turning slightly my way but never pulling her dress down until we got to the hotel. And even then she only pulled it down enough to cover, not quite as far as it would go, letting it cling even more to her ass.

We mingled with Dena on my arm. I introduce her to a few people, but mainly it was just general chit chat.

Dinner was surprising. We got into a conversation with one of the city managers, and Dena jumped right in. I didn't remember it until then, but she had a degree from SC State in business. Hot and smart!

When the dinner was finished and it was time for the speeches we had to turn our chairs since we were on 'the wrong side' of the table. I grinned to myself when Dena scooted her chair over tight to mine, placing her hand on my thigh as we listened. I was more interested in her finger going back and forth along my thigh just inches from my titanium hard cock than I was in anything the speakers could possibly have to say.

The dinner ended, and the evening social hour began. "Can we get out of here?" she asked softly.

"Sure, anyplace in particular?"

"No, just away from all these stuffed shirts."

"There's the lounge next door."

"Perfect."

We wandered away and made it out without being cornered. I did chuckle though. It seems several of the others had the same idea. But we just nodded in acknowledgement and left each other alone.

Dena ordered a white wine, I had coffee since I was driving. We sat and talked and sipped our drinks. She glanced at the dance floor a few times, and when a reasonably slow song came up I stood and held out my hand. "I'm not much of a dancer Dena, but if you're willing to take a chance with your toes we can give it a try."

Now this was different, but nice. Dena was five foot even, but with her heels she came up fairly close to my five six. And she was light as a feather. We danced two reasonably slow songs, and then came a really nice slow cuddling song. I paused a moment to give her a chance to duck back to the table, but she just stepped closer and put her arms around my neck.

I put my hands around her back letting her draw as close as she wanted. She turned her head to tuck hers against my chin and melted into me. This was good and bad. She felt absolutely wonderful against me, her body flowing with mine. That was also the bad part. Part of me was really enjoying it and he wasn't interested in going down!

I did my best to minimize her contact with my hard on, and miracle of miracles she didn't react if I did make contact. We sat the next few fast dances out, and a couple of guys came over to ask her to dance, but she politely refused.

We did get one more nice slow dance in, but on the way back to the table. "Steven, would you mind if we got out of here? I hate to say it, but I'm used to work boots not heels."

I chuckled, "Of course. I think my allergy to ties is about to break out anyway." She made a quick dash to the ladies room and we were off. I chuckled at her groan when she took her heels off while we waited for the valet.

Man, I wish this had been daylight! Her dress came up far enough that I'd for damn sure be seeing some pussy when she sat down in the car!

I had just gotten back on the road when Dena got up on her knees on the passenger seat and leaned over to me. For a moment I thought she was going to kiss me, but she caught her chin on my shoulder and proceeded to undo my tie, followed by three shirt buttons. She ran her fingers through the little bit of chest hair I had, "Mmmmm, much better."

FFUUUCCCKKKKK! When she sat back down her dress stayed up around her hips. I got little flashes of bare mound as we passed the street lights. If she wasn't my employee I'd be finding a place to pull over and ravage her right now! For reasons only known to god, I slowed down to just under the speed limit and prolonged my own torture, even taking it slow in her parking lot driving around a few pot holes.

When Dena got out she barely pulled her dress down to cover her crotch. I could make out the bottom of her cheeks from behind as we climbed the stairs to her apartment and wishing for better light to see between her legs.

When we got to her door she unlocked it and opened it a bit before turning to me. I took her hand. "I've had a lovely time tonight Dena, thank you for making a wonderful evening out of what is usually very dull."

I started to bring her hand to my lips, but she took it from mine and put it behind my neck. "I had a lovely time Steven, I wish it didn't have to end," and gave me a nice soft kiss. She pulled back a bit, then pulled her whole body against me and gave me another not so soft kiss. I dropped my hand to her waist but wanting to reach down and cup her ass, and returned the kiss.

I wanted to take her soooo badly, but reluctantly I knew better. I broke the kiss, "I really should be going."

She pulled back a bit disappointed, running her fingers down my open shirt.

"I'll see you next week then," I said.

She smiled and bit her lip, "Yes you will." She stepped back into her apartment with that cryptic remark. I went back to the bus and shot a load remembering her bare mound just inches from my hand on the drive from the restaurant. I tossed and turned and had to go jack another load off thinking about her kiss and how much I wanted to let my hand drop to her ass and give it a squeeze.

It really hit me Monday when Mac brought over the court stamped copies of the paperwork how over it was. I was reliving Friday night with Dena, over and over without even thinking about Stacy.

I did call the kids that night to tell them about their mother and I splitting up, and surprisingly none of them were that shocked. Almost like it was expected.

That afternoon I finalized the paperwork with Devon and Lacy. They were buying the company with two other crew leaders coming on board as junior partners after our sale was completed. They were even going to give the employees a chance to buy in as non-voting shareholders.

It was like a weight had been lifted Tuesday morning. While I was technically still the owner of the company until the last of the paperwork was filed, I was free. I could go wherever and do whatever I wanted to. I had some money in the bank, not a lot, but enough to live on combined with my half of the business payments until my social security kicked in as long as I didn't go hog wild.

Dena had been giving me little smiles when I saw her, that little twinkle in her eye. I was thrilled she had a good time Friday, I know I did.

Step ten -- going in deep

Wednesday morning I was almost giddy. I had Dena in my arms last Friday evening, and had gotten the most wonderful kiss. The best kiss I had had in ages. And even if I didn't get a good look at her that night, I was hopefully going to get a good look at her this afternoon. She has become my Wednesday afternoon fix.

I drove out there WAY too early. Sitting there fidgeting like a little kid until I saw the truck pull in on the other side of the field. Just like last week Dena made a few passes, then stopped just down the hill from me.

This time the shirt came up and held in her teeth as her pants came down, no thong again. She was going to town on her clit alternating with stuffing two fingers in her pussy while the other hand was alternating between her nipples left and right.

All of a sudden she arched and clenched, and being downwind today I definitely herd her orgasm, and soon followed with my own. She sat there a moment with her back arched and nipples pointing skyward as I slowly stroked my softening hard on. She got a little grin, then reached for her cell phone. She did something with one hand on her cell phone as her other fingers still played with her engorged pussy.

She had no more set her phone down and mine dinged. Out of habit I picked it up and read it. WHAT THE FUCK!!

'THAT WOULD FEEL A LOT BETTER IN ME THAN IN YOUR HAND'

I looked back down at Dena. She hadn't covered up, but had pulled a small vibrator from somewhere and was fucking her pussy with it and she diddled her clit like she was trying to rub it off!

My hard on came back with a vengeance and I think I actually came before she did.

When my vision returned she was still lying there with legs spread. She fumbled around for her phone again, and like before mine dinged. I didn't really want to look at it, but I couldn't not.

'LOOK IN YOUR GLOVE BOX'

I managed to pull my pants up enough to get to the glove box as Dena was pulling hers back on. She let her shirt drop and went back to mowing.

I opened the glove box slowly, not sure of what I would find. OH MY GOD! There were two plastic bags. One had a towel, the other a little scrap of black cloth and a piece of paper.

I opened the bag with the towel hoping... oh fuck yes! I could smell her pussy the moment I opened the bag.

The second was an even more aromatic scent as I took the cloth out. It took me a minute to realize what it was. A stiff crusty thong.

I was about ready to pop when I read the note in with it. 'Sorry about this, but I had to take it off before the ride home and stuff it in my pussy to keep from leaving a wet spot in your car. If your door is unlocked I'll stop by this evening and retrieve it.'

I reread the note, then looked out at Dena making her way back across. I looked through the binoculars. She waved at me and cupped her tit over her shirt before she turned back the other way.

I couldn't help it. I let my pants drop and stroked out another small load while sniffing her thong in the bag like some kid huffing paint.

I made it back to the bus, but barely. I headed for the bathroom and jacked off another load remembering her sitting there spread legged with the vibrator. I manage to kick my shoes off and step out of my pants before falling into bed exhausted from cumming...

I had just gotten up from crashing, still in my work shirt. I peeled it off and slipped a pair of sweat pants on. If it wasn't for the towel and thong in the bags I would have said it was all just some fantasy.

I was just bringing the bag with her thong to my nose to inhale her scent again when I heard the door. I turned and took the three steps toward the door and saw Dena stepping in. She smiled seeing her thong in my hand and my cock tenting my sweats seeing her in that same little black dress.

She was standing on the bottom step just inside the door. She pulled it closed behind her, leaned forward and grabbed the waist band of my sweats, and yanked them down to my knees. A moment later her lips were on my cock and her hands were on my ass.

OH FUCK! I hadn't had a woman's lips on my cock in years! I was coming by the time she barely had the head in her mouth. A grand mall seizure of an orgasm. I was trying to control my fall to the floor at the same time I was in heaven as I felt her take more and more of my cock in her mouth...

I came to being assisted to my bed. The sweats that were around my thighs were being pulled down by a gorgeous vision of a woman in a little black dress. I was now naked, and I was praying to whatever god there was for horny old men that she was naked under that dress as well.

I looked at her grinning at me and I was feebly trying to say something but nothing was coming out.

Dena put her finger across my lips to stop them from moving, then leaned down and replaced it with her mouth. I got a nice kiss and then she pulled back. I was hoping this wasn't all that was going to happen.

She smiled and resumed that tonsil hunting kiss as she laid down on top of me. Her hot mound on my cock. My hands being drawn to her ass peeking out of the bottom of her dress. Her soft sigh into our kiss as I lifted her dress enough to get a good hold on her ass.

We kissed like teenagers being alone for the first time. Putting as much into it as possible while hands went for broke. I kept one or the other hand on her ass, but the other was going up and down her back, to her neck, holding her head tight while I tried to put my tongue down her throat to lick her pussy from the inside.

Dena broke away panting laying her head beside mine. "I got a hell of a problem boss. I ain't got my thong and I'm about ready to drip. I gotta either plug it or drain it. Got any suggestions?"

I grinned, "Well draining it would be the quickest. And it's easier if you use gravity instead of fighting it. Don't you think?"

"I like how you think!" Dena managed to get to her knees and straddled my stomach before knee walking up my body. Stopping with her engorged pussy just above my lips. We both groaned as she lowered herself to me. Her juices almost flowing on their own. Sweet thick pussy juice just oozing from her as I ran my tongue up and down and around.

But I wanted MORE! I grabbed her hips making her fall forward to her hands and knees. That put her clit between my lips and made her accessible from behind. I sucked and nibbled on her clit as I went hunting for her g-spot.

Dena screamed and flooded me as I found that lovely little rough patch, and I was thinking this would be a wonderful way to go, drowned in sweet pussy juice. She quaked above me for a bit, then as my pinkie grazed her ass she screeched and launched forward. Convulsing as she did, her legs shot straight out and clamped down tight over my ears.

Dena was panting, little ripples going through her body. "It's worse... gonna need... to plug it."

I grinned and rolled to my shoulder enough to lean over and lick her bare mound. She screeched and rolled me to my back and mounted me all in one movement. I had a bucking bronco riding my cock and the only thing keeping me from blasting off at this beauty riding me was the blow job she gave me earlier coming in the door.

Dena was losing coordination and I put my hands up her sides catching my thumbs on the edge of her built in bra. Her eyes rolled back and she just convulsed around me. I let her come down slowly, just enjoying the tremors in her body through her spasming pussy.

As she laid over on me I rolled up to put her on her back, lifting her legs and just enjoying a nice fuck of a truly wonderful pussy. Determined to make this last as long as possible. I snickered at what I saw. I thought I had felt something. Dena had two little studs in her pussy lips, one on each side. So small that if you didn't look you wouldn't notice them. Hell I barely felt them on the sides of my cock.