Losing My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Dena was coming back to the living, but grunting a bit when I drove deep. She pulled the top of her dress down to reveal white bows around her nipples. I put my hands above her shoulders and drove in deep.

"Fuck yes!"

I pulled back and drove in hard and deep again.

Dena lifted her legs and hooked them behind her shoulders and looked me in the eye as she cupped her little mounds. "Harder."

Cave man began to take over and I was just slamming Dena into the mattress. Listening to her and feeling her cumming around me just fueling me harder and faster.

I had regained some sense as I was getting close. Dena must have sensed something. "I'm... on... the... pill..." she got out between strokes.

I just roared and flooded her pussy as she screamed and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed her hips as I fell over on her trying to shove that last nanometer of my cock as deep as possible in her pussy...

We lay there like that for what seemed an eternity. Her hard nipples in my chest, our panting in each other's ears. Our cum leaking from her flooded pussy. I managed to get her to release her legs and rolled to one side, both of us groaning at being separated. I fumbled for my sweats and got them to her crotch. I think she got them between her legs from the groan and sigh...

I woke to Dena sitting up and peeling her dress up and over her head. She laid down against me. I reached over and played with the nipple I could get to. I tugged on the ribbon a little.

"Like that a little do ya?"

I brought my hand up to turn her head, "It's damn hot!" We shared a few nice kisses as I let my hand drop and cup her tit. Squeezing and massaging it with a few strumming passes over her nipple.

"So how'd you know it was me?"

Dena rolled her eyes grinning. "You drove the company truck."

"Well yeah..."

She grinned at me like she was talking to a little kid. "Steven, your truck is the only one that still has those old strobes sticking up like a pair of ears."

I sat here for a second, then slammed my head back into the mattress, "OH FUCK!"

She turned my head back for some more soft kisses and I let my hand drop to give her ass a nice squeeze, then pulled her back up to lay on me.

"So why didn't you do something? I mean you could have reported me."

"Welllll." She grinned. "I um... I kinda like teasing the guys."

I kicked my head back laughing. "Well we kinda don't mind."

She snickered, "So no harm no foul. I mean the way the guys were looking at me in my bikini's. And the look on your face when you thought I wanted to go topless."

I just groaned.

Dena giggled, "Thought so. So I was just enjoying teasing the guys," she rolled forward enough to give me a nice kiss, "and the boss."

I squeezed her ass, "Especially the boss."

She snickered, "And I was just about to go back to my regular shirts when I came into the office that Friday evening."

I slapped my hand over my eyes, that Friday evening.

Dena snaked a hand down between us and got a nice grip on my soft cock. "That's when I realized my boss had a pretty nice dick. But when I was in the locker room a few minutes later I heard him..."

My head came up and I almost knocked noses with her, "YOU WHAT!"

Dena grinned and bit the tip of her tongue. "Mmmmm. Yeah. I heard you in the bathroom. When you groaned out my name I cupped my boob and pussy through my clothes and creamed my pussy on the spot."

"You... Really?"

She nodded, "I came this close," holding her thumb and finger barely apart, "to coming back in there and sucking you down and getting you to fuck me."

I grinned, "I probably would have in a heartbeat."

"So I stepped up my game, but you never made a move, even after the chamber dinner. I was so hoping you'd come inside."

I kissed her softly, "You were my employee. I couldn't."

Dena sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. "And there it is. I'm probably fired aren't I? Out of uniform and seducing my married boss."

I gripped her firm ass and ground my reviving cock against her wet mound. "Yes, no, and no."

Dena brought her head up to put her chin on my chest, "Huh?"

I kissed her nose, "Well you're defiantly out of uniform." I squeezed her ass again, "And deliciously so."

She sighed as I squeezed.

"But I'm not your boss or married anymore."

Dena came up on her hands leaving those delicious mounds in plain view. "WHAT?!"

I rolled us over with Dena still looking at me wide eyed. I tried to give her a kiss but she pushed me back still looking at me. "Devon is buying the company and she signed the paperwork."

"Seriously?"

I just smiled and went for her neck.

There was a slight groan and then a "Yahoo" in my ear.

I was being rolled over and mounted. I wasn't completely hard, but a willing woman and an equally wet pussy soon took care of that.

I reached up and cupped her tits while she undulated on me, catching her nipples between my fingers, and grinning at how they just poked out from between them.

Dena cupped her hands over mine. "Not much there."

I gave them a nice squeeze. She had about an inch of tissue over the muscle, and at least another inch of nipple standing out. "Enough to get ahold of."

Dena sighed and leaned into my hands.

"And definitely enough to be able to go braless, even topless."

I lowered her enough to kiss her, then pushed her back up with my hands on her tits.

Dena grinned and pulled her legs up a bit really grinding down on my cock. "I did that once."

"OH GOD, you're trying to make me cum again."

Dena grinned and took my hands from her tits and used them to push herself up straight, then put her hands above her head and did the shoulder / titty shake. They didn't move much, but it was enough to make me twitch inside her.

"So it was spring break in my junior year. We had gone to Daytona Beach. There was lots going on, and I had been enjoying myself, well all except the guys ignoring me, but still ogling my nipples, then looking at my ass."

I reached around and gave it a nice squeeze, "Well it is a nice ass."

"Mmmm. Well I got pissed and stopped at one of the little shacks and got a pair of board shorts 'for my boyfriend'. I changed back in the room, and since I didn't have a tan yet I didn't have any tan lines to worry about."

I smiled and tried to reach for her tits, she grinned and let herself fall forward into my hands. Grunting and grinning as her little tits landed in my palms

"So I go lay out in one of the loungers. Board shorts and floppy hat like so many of the other guys ogling the girls in bikini's."

"So you like running around topless do you?" thrusting up into her as she rotated forward.

She grunted, then smiled. "The boys didn't even notice me, and the girls ignored the skinny guy. Well most of them."

"Most?" giving her tits another nice squeeze and her nipples a little pinch.

"Ohhhhh, play nice." She hissed as she brought her hands to mine to encourage my squeezing. "So I went to the bar for another drink. And this bimbo with silicone boobs and too many beers comes up beside me. Uhhhhh," she moaned as I got her nipple between thumb and finger rolling it just a little. "So she whispers in my ear, 'you do me nice and I'll let you eat my pussy.' Steeeevveeen."

I was getting a good rhythm going under her, using her tits to push her down on my cock.

"So I... So I grabbed her fake boob and her pussy and whispered back, 'You eat mine and I'll eat yours.' OH FUCK!"

Dena had shifted her legs forward a bit and her head kicked back cumming on top of me. I let her cum a bit then let her down to my chest and kept slowly fucking her from underneath.

I was rather enjoying her pussy dribbling down on me as her orgasm subsided. "So have you ever..." I whispered in her ear.

"Been with a girl?"

She raised up enough to look at me grinning, "Kinda," and clamped down hard.

That fantasy ran through my head and I just grabbed her hips and detonated.

I heard, "Men are easy," and a little giggle as I faded away.

I regained consciousness a little after midnight, and came to with the most lovely and nasty sensation there ever could be. I had a soft woman with hard nipples against my side and chest. And I had a crusty thigh and cock from our evening of lovely, messy, SEX!

Dena had cuddled up and pulled the blanket up over us. I looked down and melted. Dena curled up with her head on my chest, the loveliest smile in her sleep. I cried, I simply cried. The most basic thing, a warm loving woman curled up beside you. And I had missed it for so many years.

I brushed her hair back from her eyes and kissed her forehead. I felt her move and her fingers move on my chest. "Hey."

Dena tilted her head back smiling, "Hey," and puckered up. I was drawn to her like a magnet.

We made it into the shower, thankfully just big enough for two. But since it was just barely it involved a lot of washing the other, which led to a lot of caressing the other.

We made it back to bed and made another mess before drifting off. That's what showers and washing machines are made for.

Over the next few weeks Dena spent more and more time with me.

I was waking up Sunday morning with her beside me. I kissed her softly seeing her smile as I slipped out of bed. I chuckled at our pile of clothes on the floor. My suit and her halter dress from our Christmas dinner out. She took evil pleasure in flashing me her tits last night, with a day glow yellow ribbon around her nipples this time, until I had to drag her back here and see how many times I could make her scream in orgasm that is. I remember four before I lost count.

I stuck some bacon in the microwave and scrambled some eggs. I heard the bathroom door, then I had soft arms coming around me as I felt hard nipples in my back. "One of these days you're going to get burned cooking naked," she said as her hand found its way around to my firming cock.

"That's why the bacon is in the microwave." She slapped my ass and scooted to the table giggling. We ate with very little conversation, I was just looking at her in the morning sun.

She blushed and put her hands over her face, "You're looking at me like that again."

"Can't help it, don't want to stop either."

She pushed the remains of her plate away and came around my side of the table. She pulled my chair around and climbed in straddling my legs, grabbed my cheeks, and went tonsil hunting. I put one arm behind her back and the other hand on her ass and went searching for hers.

When we came up for air she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. "You're too good to me."

I brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead, "No such thing. I've had too many shitty years lately. I want all of this that I can get."

Dena just snuggled in tight under my chin. She giggled when I fed her some bacon. Grinning up at me as I fed her the last of her eggs.

I picked her up and carried her to the couch, settling back with her across my lap. I grabbed the remote and turned on some soft background music as I held her. Stroking her shoulder, making a few trips down her chest to her tit and nipple. Circling around and around as I got closer to her nipple.

"Keep that up and I'll be dragging you back to bed."

I chuckled and just cupped her tit, she put her hand over mine. "Do you miss it?" I asked.

"Miss what?"

"Going out with your friends, people your own age."

"HUH?"

"Well you've been spending a lot of time here with me. Not that I'm complaining. I'm just afraid I'm keeping you from your friends, all the guys chasing you."

Dena turned and sat across my lap looking right at me. "Steven, I'm not a social butterfly, never have been. You've seen all five dresses I own and the four pair of shoes I make do with them. Everything else I own is work boots, tennis shoes, jeans, t-shirts, and such. I have very few people I would call friends, and most of them are the guys I work with. I'm perfectly happy right where I am." She leaned forward and gave me the softest and yet most intense kiss I think I have ever had.

I held her for a bit, then pushed her away enough to look her in the eye. "But what about settling down some day? Finding a guy your own age and having a family?"

She got a sheepish grin, "I've never dated a guy my age."

"What!"

She grinned, "I couldn't go to my senior prom because my boyfriend was a grad student. Mom was SO pissed. I dated a few professors while in college." I must have been bug eyed at that. "NOOO, not mine. But others there at the university. Mom was actually thinking I was going to snag one of them."

"Didn't work out?"

She snorted, "Not only was he not single, he wasn't even in the process of a divorce. He was happily married and just getting some extra tail on the side."

"Man, that's cold."

"Damn straight. Made damn sure they weren't married after that. Only did one married man on purpose, and she was in on it."

"Oh really!"

"Down Casanova, nothing like that. We tag teamed him, but no girl on girl other than a little touching." She grinned at me getting hard under her grinding against me. "Closest we got to that was me reaching around and jiggling her boobs while she rode him or her holding me open as he got up behind me."

She ground nice and slow against me leaning back and flaunting her tits and nipples. "Actually... the closest we ever got to actually doing each other was me trying to suck him back to life and tasting her on his dick. That was enough to make me swear off women forever."

Dena dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth a few times, then licked me up one side and down the other. "Why are you asking?"

"Well it's just that things are final with Devon and Lacy. And I've really got no reason to stick around here..."

She stopped cold with a firm grip on my cock. "Are you dumping me?" she said in a hurt voice.

"Not if I don't have to!" I jumped in, "I was just thinking that you'd have friends here, and guys your own age, and..."

The hand on my cock stayed there as Dena stood and put her finger across my lips. "When do we leave?" she asked just before hopping up, kissing me and sinking down on my aching cock.

I... SHE...!!

I stood with her still impaled on my cock and plastered her against the wall making her grunt into our kiss. I was on a mission. I was going to kiss her into next year, rub her nipples off, and fuck her pussy until I couldn't. Dena had a death grip around my neck and her legs were flopping up and down encouraging me to do just that.

I don't know how long we were there. I know she screamed several times before I roared and filled her pussy, and even then I tried to keep going. I somehow held on to her and slid down the wall rotating to keep her in my lap...

I was soft but still barely trapped in her. "You know we're going to make a hell of a mess if either one of us moves," she groaned.

I squeezed her ass.

"That doesn't help."

"Mmmm, but it sure does feel good," giving it another quick squeeze.

I tried to stand and keep myself in her, it didn't even come close to working. At best it ran down my legs instead of hers. We did at least make it to the bathroom before the flood gates let lose.

I was 'assisting' Dena in making sure her tits were nice and clean. "We're going to have to hit a few thrift stores and get some small towels to put around the bus."

Dena reached back to my firming cock, "Yeah, that might be a good idea." Then she grinned, "But maybe not too many. I kinda like feeling you dribble down my thighs..."

We never did get dressed that Sunday. We made it back to bed, then back to the shower, and back to bed, and crashed for a while. I called in for a pizza delivery and put my shorts on long enough to pay the kid. Dena took them right back off almost before the door had closed.

---

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers