Losing My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"You know those aren't good for you."

'And you are?' I thought to myself.

The timer dinged and I made it back just in time for the half time show. It was Dallas playing, and in a word, their cheerleaders are HOT!

"Is that all you want to do is sit there and watch boobs bounce? You hoping one of them will pop out so you can get your jollies!"

I just flipped her off as the camera zoomed in on two panting big chested women.

"Fuck you."

I was still watching the girls bounce around. "Not for three years, and then you were drunk."

Stacy stepped in front of the TV blocking most of my view. "Then why the hell do you even bother to come home if that's all you want. You can get a bed and a meal anywhere."

I just turned the TV up and kept watching what I could between her legs.

She put her hand over her crotch like I could possibly see anything through her heavy slacks and industrial strength panties. "Pervert."

"Bitch," I muttered as she left the room. I did back up to see if I missed anything. I didn't, but just because I knew she was listening I backed it up and watched the girls running onto the field again, and again. At least that made me grin.

I watched the rest of the game but only half watching. Dallas was kicking ass, and the most exciting part of the game was the cheerleader shots.

The thing that stuck in my craw was what Stacy said, that little ball rolling in the back of my head was becoming a bowling ball through the pins. And as much as I hated to admit it, she was right. I came home to eat and sleep and watch TV. I did grin, and went up to spike her shower again, I could add to that list. Pretty bad when that was the highlight of my week at home.

I just stewed and stewed over the next two months. Watching and jacking off to Dena. Spiking Stacy's shower, and just being a general miserable peeping tom asshole.

Then fate decided to come stomping through my life.

Step one.

I'm not sure how, but Stacy got even bitchier, and I started sleeping in the guest room. The scream fest the day after I coated the inside of her padded industrial duty bra practically confirmed her allergy to my cum! And she had no idea I had even done it!

Hell, a few times I even crashed on the couch in the office. Devon snickered when I ordered dish service for the office. I just shrugged. So I started spending evenings, and even a few weekends at the office. Thankfully, I had installed a shower in the early company years. The kitchen wasn't much, but when you're a heat and eat or nuke 'em kind of cook it didn't take much.

The kids did a big party as I suspected, but thankfully at a restaurant, not at home. My daughter looked at me when her mother went home in her own car, and I stayed and had a few drinks in the bar.

"Everything okay Daddy?" Georgie asked.

"Same old same old."

"Daddy?"

"Oh hell honey, I'm just getting old. Now you and Bill run along and see about making a few grandchildren."

She turned beet red at her old man hinting to her about sex. But she did go and drag Bill out the door. God please don't let her turn out like her mother.

Step two.

It was a Friday afternoon, the guys had all gone home. I popped a pizza in the convection oven and hopped in the shower. Looking forward to another thrilling evening in the 'company apartment'.

After stroking out another good load to the memory of Dena stroking out one of her own earlier in the week, I had shut the water off and mostly dried with one towel. I hung it over the shower door to dry and was reaching for a second towel to finish drying when the bathroom door opened. I grabbed the towel and was putting it around me when Dena came through the door.

"Oh shit boss. I didn't know you were in here."

"Um, hey Dena. I was just taking a shower. Um, gimmie a second."

"Uh, sure," she said a bit nervously backing out the door.

I turned to finish drying off and caught a look at myself in the mirror. SHIT! I had wrapped the towel around me, and caught it on my cock. I was hanging half out of the towel while standing in front of Dena.

Well I dried off, and then stepped out of the bathroom with the towel now properly around me. She ducked in quick behind me, and I chuckled to myself at the soft sigh when I heard her pee.

While she was busy I dropped the towel and pulled on a pair of sweats. She came out of the bathroom as I was pulling a t-shirt on.

There stood Dena, a tan tank top with her nipples standing out proud, and a short, mid-thigh, bright red skirt. "Um, sorry boss. I forgot something in my locker. I had to pee... and well."

I smiled trying not to stare at her prominent nipples. "No big deal, I was just washing a few layers off and taking care of a few problems." I didn't say the main one being the memory of you topless, getting yourself off Wednesday.

She smiled, "Well don't have too much fun." She turned and walked out. I'm not sure what was more torture. Her standing there with hard nipples standing out, or her swinging ass under that short skirt walking away from me.

What made me snort thinking about it was, I'm a BIG tit man, and here I am thinking about stepping back in the bathroom and jacking off to the memory of her flat chest again while there is still the hint of her perfume in the air. I looked at the convection oven. I still had three minutes until the pizza was done. Plenty of time... "FUCK YES... DENA..."

Step three, and a big step.

I was disappointed it was getting cooler out. Last Wednesday Dena had completed half of her rounds with her shirt on before she got hot enough to put her bikini top on. But it was nice watching her strip her top off and then put her bikini top on.

That top and little padded bra coming off. The WONDERFUL titty massage, followed by getting her bikini top in place. Leaving it out of place until she had the strings tied and then shifting it to cover her nipples. I nearly fainted when I came that hard. And I had to keep from screaming when I heard her on the other side of the wall talking trash with the guys as I stroked another one to that memory.

Friday I got an invitation to the Chamber dinner in the morning mail. Well hell, I guess I better go ask the bitch if she wants to go.

I went to the house during lunch, and it found it kinda quiet. No sign of Stacy. Probably out with one of her girlfriends. Well I can at least get my good suit while I'm here. I went up to the bedroom. As I approached the bedroom I heard something I hadn't heard in many years. Hot wild sex. Moaning and groaning thigh slapping sex.

THE BITCH WAS CHEATING ON ME WHILE CUTTING ME OFF! I got my phone out and had it on video as I stepped to the door.

What I saw when I opened the door was not what I was expecting. There was Stacy on the bed on her back, knees up and wide... shoving a huge black dildo in her cunt watching a porn movie on the TV. A porn movie of a black guy fucking some white girls' ass, a brutal screaming ass fuck.

Evidentially I made some kind of noise. Stacy's head turned to the side of the bed and her eyes went WIDE. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME!" she screamed as she brought her legs down on the vibrator stull deep in her cunt.

I panned the phone up to the porn movie still playing. Stacy scrambled for the remote to shut it off, but not before I got a good clip of whomever was screaming out 'fuck my ass nigger'.

I noticed the huge tube of KY jelly beside her half gone, that figures. "Well it doesn't look like it's mine any more does it."

"WHAT!"

In spite of myself, I had to grin. "Don't let the batteries go to waste." I could hear it humming inside her cunt, even from here.

She gasped and snatched it from her cunt with another gasp, then threw it in the dirty clothes hamper, still buzzing. Damn that was a big sucker, looked like a three D cell job.

I went to my closet on the other side of the room as she was getting up off the bed like she was going to block me. I just put my hand between those swinging udders and pushed her back onto the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I just smiled at her, pissing her off even more. "Getting a few things out of the closet."

I sat two suitcases on the bed, after tossing her KY out of the way, and began filling them from my side of the dresser. I went to the closet and grabbed my two suit bags. As I was coming out of the closet Stacy had the handle of one in her hand and was lifting it like she was going to dump it.

I grabbed her wrist, firmly but not hard. "Don't," I said looking her right in the eye not blinking.

"There's no way in hell you're going to..."

I gripped her wrist a little harder momentarily letting her know that I hadn't even gripped her as hard as I could. "I'll be back tomorrow for the rest of my stuff around one. I would suggest you not be here."

She looked at me like she was just seeing me, then realized she was naked and snatched the comforter from the bed and wrapped it around herself letting the KY go flying in the process. All those wonderful sexy vacations she scheduled in our first years, and now she couldn't even be naked around me anymore!... Bitch!

I took the little case in one hand, tossed my two suit bags over my arm and grabbed the last suitcase, walking past the vibrator still buzzing on top of the dirty clothes. I went out to the truck leaving the front door wide open.

I was almost crying as I made it back to the office. My frigid cunt of a wife, who didn't want me anywhere near her, was perfectly okay with lubing up with half a tube of KY and fucking her dildo watching porn. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! It really was three strikes and you're out...

I was glad it was Friday, I had all weekend to get my shit together and it took all of it. The good and bad of it was I was old enough for several friends to have gone through something like this. I didn't know everything, but I did know one thing. Get what you want out of the house as quickly as possible. If you worked it out, oh well. If things went to shit, like this could really be any worse, you had what you wanted. So I called Vincent.

Vincent was a young man that worked for me shortly after I got started. He worked for three years while he went through college for his law enforcement degree. He was now a patrol sergeant on his way to being detective, and we still had a passing acquaintance.

He agreed to ride over and give me a hand collecting my things. And since I said I was going to be by around one, we would show up at noon, just in case. After all it was still legally my residence too.

I emptied all the equipment off the big truck, and he followed me over.

I had no more backed in the driveway and Stacy came screaming out of the house with her sister and mother in tow.

"You get the hell out of here! If you don't leave I'll call the cops."

She stopped cold when Vincent got out of his car, in his street clothes but with his badge and gun on his belt.

"So you bring the cops with you asshole!"

I smiled all sweet to her, "Now Stacy. You don't remember Vincent? He worked for us back when you actually did something in the office."

She was stunned, but only for a moment, then went storming up to Vincent. "You can't let him take things from my house!"

Vincent just gave her that weary cop smile. "Is he still on the deed?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean he can just haul off with my stuff!"

"Oh, so you have a restraining order out on him."

"Nooo," she whined before spinning to get in my face. "But you can't do this!" she got a grin. "I want to file a police report on him stealing my stuff," spinning back to Vincent.

He gave her that same generic smile. "Well you'll have to call down to the station and request a car be dispatched."

"BUT YOU'RE RIGHT HERE!"

"Oh I'm not on duty. I'm just here helping a friend." She began to reach for her cell phone. "And of course as an officer of the court I would have to add my observations to any report filed."

I don't think I've ever seen Stacy that mad. She followed me and Vincent around the house with her cell phone videoing. I put all my clothes into boxes that Vincent helped me carry out. She tried to object to my taking the lop sided mug Angie made me in middle school and a picture off the mantle of just me and the kids. But one stern look from Vincent and she relinquished.

Evidentially her mother did call the cops. The patrol car came up with the siren on. But when Vincent showed them his badge and told them what was going on they just sat there grinning and enjoyed the show too. Especially when I went to the garage.

I went to the far side and opened the door on the little Miata.

"You can't take that, that's my car!"

"No," pointing to her 'sensible' Subaru, "that's your car."

"It's got my name on it!"

"No it doesn't."

I had bought it fifteen years ago, 'as a piece of junk filling up the garage' according to her. But since 'it was a piece of junk', she had refused to put her name on it at the time. 'It's your problem if something happens to it'. I finally had it mostly restored and street legal two years ago, then Stacy decided it was okay to drive and had taken it over.

I pointed to the glove box, "Registration is in the glove box Vincent."

Stacy was all smiles thinking I was going to be proven wrong. He pulled the paperwork and looked it over front and back. "You're the only one on here Steve."

"WHAT!" Stacy screamed out. She reached for the registration with fire in her eyes. "Let me see that!"

Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Vincent winked at me, "I'm sorry ma'am, this can only be returned to the registered owner," and handed it to me.

"Thanks, um Vincent, would you mind driving this back? I forgot to rent a dolly."

"Sure." He hopped in and I got in the big truck and off we went.

Vincent was disappointed she didn't try and do something to his car. He really wanted a new unmarked patrol car. The sad part is I was just as disappointed she didn't pull something and get herself in trouble.

Steps four, five, six and seven -- quiet steps

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew this was it. I didn't see us coming back from this. So I made plans and executed them.

It was now Saturday afternoon. Not much could be done financially... unless you remembered that your bank had a branch in one of the grocery stores and they were open a short day on Saturday and half day on Sunday.

I noticed a big RV, a greyhound bus size RV a few times driving back and forth to a few job sites in one of the nicer neighborhoods. It had a 'For Sale' sign on it. I swung by after putting the big truck and my belongings inside the shop. With three slide outs it was a bit more than I really needed, but what the hell. I stopped by and we agreed on a price. I went to the bank on Sunday and got a cashier's check for the RV. I now had a home of my own.

While I was there I took the next step. I opened a new account, in my name only, and transferred half of what was left into it. It wasn't a lot after buying the RV, but we each had our own place and half of the remaining cash... oh well. Not much to split since most of the capital was tied up in the business.

I left the company accounts alone. Stacy hadn't worked in the office for many years and the account info and procedures had changed many times since. And while she was still an authorized signer, anything over five hundred other than payroll still took two signatures.

A big step, I sat in my office Monday like a zombie. It was the next logical step, but could I do it. Once done it wasn't easily undone.

But the more I thought about it, the more I had to go through with it. I loved Stacy, she was the mother of my three lovely children. But I sadly realized I wasn't in love with her any more. I couldn't tell you when my love for her died. Only that it was somewhere between her refusing treatment for menopause and finding her sprawled on the bed with a dildo jammed in her lubed up cunt. That was the image I now had of her in my mind, and it didn't even come close to turning me on. A dried up old cunt that needed a jumbo tube of KY...

I made the call to our company attorney, who recommended a divorce lawyer.

The next step was both the hardest and the most enjoyable. Not that I knew the second part at the time.

I was getting in the swing of things by Tuesday, and Wednesday made me grin. I went to the upper parking lot waiting for the crew to arrive. I watched them, but was disappointed none of the guys stripped off their shirts. It meant Dena probably wouldn't either. It just wasn't that hot any more. But I still watched...

She came out to the far side and made a few passes. I was just about to leave when she stopped. She didn't peel her shirt off, but she did put one hand up her shirt and the other in her pants. I was confused for a moment, then she arched back in obvious pleasure. Her hand came out of her pants momentarily and she pulled her top up enough to bare her chest and catch the front in her teeth.

The hand went back in her pants as the other returned to her now bare tit. My pants were down and I was stroking like mad. If I hadn't had the door frame to rest the binoculars on it would have been impossible to keep them steady.

I came as she did a second time, watching her arch up and clamp her legs. When the wind died down I think I even heard her orgasm. I managed to keep standing only because I had my hand and binoculars hooked in the door frame.

I was going to clean up when she stirred, but not in her usual way. She rolled back with her legs in the air, and before I knew it she was pulling her pants partly up her legs, then pulling one leg out completely.

I swung the binoculars back and saw one of the sweetest sights there is. Shaved, sloppy wet, inflamed, pussy!

Dena ran her fingers through her wet lips and brought them to her hard nipples several times, then grabbed a fresh towel from her side box. I saw her open the bag and extract the towel and carefully wipe her pussy. Even going so far as to spread her lips a little for a last wipe before refolding it and placing it back in the plastic bag inside her side box.

I'd swear she was looking right at me when she pulled her thong up and got it just right on her pussy, then pulled those tight jeans up getting them nice and snug as well. If I hadn't just cum I would have at what she did next. She lifted her legs high and wide then held her finger against her pussy getting her jeans and thong right up between her lips as she lowered her legs.

I watched her for a while, imagining her nipples bouncing as she went along even though they weren't as visible as when she wore her bikini tops. I smiled all the way back to the office.

I checked her side box after she left. Sealed in the bag, the aroma of sweeeet young pussy. I held it to my nose as I unloaded again. I put it back so she wouldn't know. I might have to check it for potency some other time.

It was nice not to be sleeping on the couch. I had pulled the new RV alongside the office and plugged it in. It was just the basics until I could get an electrician in to wire up the two fifty amp feeds, but it was all mine.

The funny thing was I didn't hear from Stacy. I guess as long as her credit cards still worked she thought I'd slunk away. Wonder if she actually checked the balance in that account? I grinned at the thought of the day when her card was declined...

Thursday I got a notice, the location for the chamber dinner had been moved. Shit I forgot all about that. Well I had my good suit, and I could go stag or take Angel. And then I got a grin thinking of another small pair, a pair I was much more familiar with, what if I...

The crews came back in as they finished, and I waited for Devon to pull in. They were piling out when I stuck my head around the corner. "Hey Dena, could you step in here a moment when you have time?"

acup
acup
1,121 Followers