All Comments on 'Losing The Fight Ch. 02'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments (Page 2)
usaretusaretover 2 years ago

The ending, drawn out,as it was, sucked. She should not have been forgiven. She should have been burned, she did betray her husband. It was a good ending until he fell for her charming Domways again. She won!

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
There will ALWAYS be a corner of his mind reserved for the thought Lisa might cheat again.

I don’t care the logic “there isn’t another DAK”. There can always be another DAK somewhere. Hell, keep Lisa around to take care of the kids, keep house, and fuck. She betrayed you at the deepest level.

And you’ve got to be kidding me; Sarah and Jerome remain in their lives? They BETRAYED him. Sure, DAKs not there to push the betrayal, but like I said, there is always another DAK. A good chance none will ever see that DAK? Probably. But two beautiful women attract people like that. And once they’re around they’ll see the submissiveness of them. At least according to Angiesophie (or something like that - an author here). So it starts again.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

I mean of you had to kill a guy to keep her from fucking him, you should just drop her lol

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Nuanced

A very nuanced offering! Hubby (demander) established in Ch1 that Hubby had a strong dominant aspect in his personality. Also, somewhat later, he established that he had a smaller, but real, submissive aspect as well. Sarah helped Sweetie establish that in college. Sarah also, inadvertently, warned pre-Hubby about pre-Sweetie’s fatal flaw re: DAK. Turns out, Sarah shared that same flaw! IMHO, Hubby’s rationalization that Sweetie (Mother, to their young children) that he head-butted away her major flaw … almost certainly forever.

To those BTB die-hards, would a fairly usual household be a better place to get those kids to independence? Or would separate homes or parents antagonistic towards each other be healthier? It seems obvious that their marital relationship was never going to be the same as before DAK moved into it!

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
correction

in my immediately prior comment about Hubby’s rationalization, I left off the ending of “seems plausible!” Personally, I would have done something definitive* earlier, but this is not my story.

* and it would have NOT been an attack on DAK, because the problem did NOT rest with the AssHole!

PS. and, on re-reading, I would score 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strange story. Similar to one of the February sucks variation. I understand the husbands belief that you had to kill him to beat him.

She's not worth dying for, but his own self is.

Dump her

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Sloppy copy cat.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Disappointing ending. A man died, and Pete kept comatose for 2 weeks. That’s ALL on Lisa - she orchestrated the scenario.

It would have been cruel to divorce her while in the psych hospital, or shortly after going home. Still, during that time, he should have at least consulted a family law specialist, maybe had the papers drafted. Even if things were headed in the right direction, her proclamation that Pete had to be her bitch, should have told him that he remained at risk of her manipulations. It should have been enough to serve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apparently, recreational drugs are much more available in your world.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 2 years ago

Over all I liked the story. Gave both chapters a 5.

What was missing in the conclusion was the wife's reaction/explanation to the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He can't swap with Sarah and Jerome. They might expect him to be with Jerome.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Didn't like the MC's response, or lack of a suitable one. She was beyond forgiveness with this DAK fucking guy. He strolls into town, practically announces to the hubby that he's going to resume fucking his old GF and she conspires, with the Ass-Wipe and others to make that happen, while assuring him that she will NEVER betray her husband - ??? Then, she roots for AW during the fight, which her ex-BF, the AW, deliberately prolongs the fight just to continue to inflict damage & she runs to the AW at the finale.

The story ends with hubby back with this bitch... NFW! Sorry... the only thing she could have done worse was join the fight on DAK's side helping beat up her husband. Reconcile? NFW!

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Bad story crapoing ending, sorry but it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, could you have made that guy more of a pussy. Take back the slut? Really? 1*

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I agree with mrwondreful… both stories 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

But, missing is Lisa’s reaction and explanation to the video. That is an important part to reconciliation or divorce. The power some people can have over another person just astounds me. But, you just have to ask a battered spouse; and why they didn’t leave sooner. thank-you for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can anyone say, love is for suckers?

Recalling the definition, surely juvenile, school playground attitudes of 'love': Find them, Feel them, Finger them, Fuck them, and Forget them.

Ah, the "F's" of Love..in reality, Love is: Funny, Fragile, Fleeting, Finicky, a dictionary may help…

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

After a re-read I've moved my vote DOWN to 1star.

Why? You may not give a shit and honestly I don't care if you do one way or another, but Lisa betrayed - flat out betrayed - her husband.

FORSAKE all others (except Sarah, an interesting plot twist indeed) including whatever sex god that was in he whoring teen years.

No, Lisa should have been hurled not only into the pool, but on the trash heap.

tnoldguytnoldguyover 2 years ago

One thing missing is a lawsuit against her former company for sexual harassment and false imprisonment. It did, after all, occur at a company cottage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read both stories; I dumped any sense of reality when I read Daks words "I have no firm intentions ..." of banging Lisa.

No man in his right mind and under those coerced conditions would have stayed in that house a minute longer. In my mind, it just slid the reality rug right out from under my mental feet.

It was well-written aside from a few misspelled words and grammer flaws. So ... 3.25 stars

rruymannrruymannover 2 years ago

Writer needs practice. Pretty poor effort

r

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First part good. Second part, lackluster, didn't measure up to the earlier. LP

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Yes dear, I had to KILL your boyfriend to keep you from fucking him. Not just fucking him, but doing it IN FRONT OF ME. .....after you swore you wouldn't betray me..over and over..lied, tricked,...lied some more...and me saying NO the 309th time was when you were like...okokok...I won't. Then you did anyway.

Sure we're cool. Let's fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny how death changes everything... I can't hate this story how I want to. Sure, the wife's a disloyal bitch who rooted against her husband just so she could get some nostalgic dick, but like the MC I knew about that fixation from page 1. I really do think that's the only one person in the world who she would betray her husband for, and I really like the fact that she watched her husband fucking slaughter him and had a mental breakdown from it. I enjoyed that scene so much, I can't tell you!

Still, everything past that was disappointing. After all that brilliant will she, won't she tension in the first chapter-fucking AMAZING by the way, I've never seen a betrayal happen so slowly while still being realistic and consistent with the characters-I never even wondered if the MC might leave her! The whole thing was a foregone conclusion, not even an RAAC because it didn't cost anything. He just let her back in and sulked for a few weeks... Really? Did she do so good in therapy that they didn't need counseling? Did her wetting his dick a few times erase all her disloyalty? Come on, Demander, you can do better than that!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,there is no way he should have taken her back when she came out of hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

terrible ending, she never admits she wanted Dak WAY OVER her husband. He deserves whatever he gets from her, more than likely one day he'll wake up and find out she's had several Dak lovers! She's a cheat, but he's worse...he's a fool.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
The

Worse story I've ever read just another wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the biggest fucking wimp on this planet. find another dax and suck his dick wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kidding, she set him up, she a pig/slut all in one package and depraved, immoral incestuous, unfit to be a mother. what was the continued story going to be like (F=maiden to a so call super stud?.) >She refused to resign from her job I can imagen your twisted mind her having his child and telling to live with it or get the F- out !

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

He was so willing to forgive and forget her Betrayal, lies and yes, cheating, after claiming he would never put up with it. And his supposed submissive side? I guess he liked almost being a cuck even though he claimed he didn't . The inconsistencies and the silly dialog make reading this a waste of my time. Very disappoiinting.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Gotta call bullshit. After seeing her rooting for Dak during the fight and running to Dak after they went down... Marriage over.

She betrayed him on every level after all her promises that she wouldn't betray him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mate - next time just write in crayon, or better still draw pictures - this was absolute shite !! So bad in fact that it would have to be the 10 worse stories I’ve read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving Wives should be renamed Cuckhold Heaven.

reggmoreggmoabout 2 years ago

So , what did the slut say after she saw the recording?

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

With friends and a wife like that, who needs enemies... Seriously, he should've divorced the wife and the friends. No true friends put their friends in that kind of spot. She may of not cheated, but her actions alone should've caused the divorce. She was Daks plaything..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you have to kill a guy to keep you're wife from cheating maybe it's time to move on.

beamer142beamer142about 2 years ago

Men with ponytails just prove what they are Horses Asses

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Should have quit with her in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

achkoledging th obviou tht th husbn n wife in this story hve some seriou "isues," I cn't hlp but snickr t the omment od th knuckl-grgging h ommnt of th ky boR TOUGH GUY KNUKLDR keybor toughguy who loitwr on thi websit who o weaily cll th hubns hwr himp. I wonder how mNY OS THSE TOUGH GUY OULS BW ILLING TO FIGHT TO TH DETH A PROICIENT mma FIGHTER FO THIE IF O FORGFRIND? i'M GUESSSING VERY FW. Tlk i shesp, epecillt fro th safety of the ktboR IN grndm'S BASMENT. i THINK THE HUSBAND HRE DID ALL H OUL TO STOP HI WIE FROM FUCKING TH CRWP, n hw ws successful. what o you wnt him to so, di tryoing> Hell hw killd his advrsary, oesn/t get ny more eriou thtn tht. good show. th fct tht h till lovs his wid -- hck thy hqve kids. hving killed her woul be lovr, tht waas enough ofr him, an it would b enough fo m too. not the kyboard awrriotrs pparently, who would hve mot likelyly hav just drivn of leving th wif there. 'g rTHER TILL HV WIFE AN MOTRHR TO MY CHILDREN, ESPECILLY AFTER HVING O THOROUGHLY LIMINATED TH THREAT. s do hfutur threts yo fdl with thm as thy arise.. like you do with most thpotentil threat in lif. tyou o'n't innovulate yourslf by stopping living

life bcu something bd could hppen.the more the kyboard warrior call thi guy a whimp, th more i think thy're looking in a mirror when thy sy it it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was vomit inducing to doormat the guy so low when he actually showed a little spunk earlier.

She would have fucked her boyfriend while her husband was bleeding out in the dirt obviously. The him before that last few paragraphs would have realized he should stay far away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have left when he got the gate opened after arriving. The betrayal was luring Pete to the cabin with Sarah and Jerome. Wasn't much more needed. After the fight and recuperation, Pete should have left her - why reconcile? Lisa basically required Pete to accept getting beaten up rather than give up DAK. Pete was actually being quite reasonable when asking Lisa to quit her job. If I don't want to eat too many oreo cookies, I CAN'T buy them; If Lisa knew she couldn't resist DAK, she should have just walked away (as Sarah indicated was her plan - although she didn't follow it)

DAK got what he deserved. Would have preferred to see Pete walk away, meet someone else and lived a full life with someone else.

I though the writing was well done.

mfj

argeelogargeelogalmost 2 years ago

You are a very good writer, one of the best here. Personally I disagree with the RAAC since she lied and manipulated him before going to the cabin and then betrayed him by egging on DAK and then going to DAK instead of her husband after the fight. Still gave the story 4 stars.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 2 years ago

Reconciliation with a woman who was licking her lips in anticipation that her boyfriend was going to make her husband suck his dick? For God's sake, WHY? This ending pretty much destroyed everything that came before it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Strange story of a beta-boy who wants people to think he's really an alpha male but can't even pretend. Pretty sad actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife- STILL a vile cheating slut who betrayed her husband and supported his enemy.

DAK- revolting pile of ...., cheating, betraying, seducing, corrupting animal.

Husband- stupid, trusting, betrayed, cuck.

Story - of little interest, unbelievable, lacking a credible story line.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

She was garbage and did not deserve forgiveness. The worse thing about Dak being killed is that it was too fast and he didn’t suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel he never got a resolution with Lisa. He needed to show Lisa the video of the fight and show her, her base animal instincts of watching the fight and rooting for Dak. Also why did she lead him into a trap at the house. I would have tried to ram the gates of the house or called the police to be let out. That is where this story falls over. Logics were not used. Its like when he checked the locked cases he did not act on his findings, really. This was a story that followed a plot that unrealistic. He should have just divorced her and get her game on with Dak. And right at the end this author had yet again bring in swinging into it. Its seems to be a big part of their psyche, unsure why as it really perthitic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, except for the end. They should never have gotten back together. There was too much lying and anticipated cheating.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Nah. Lisa is irredeemable here.

Sarah is also a piece of shit and Jerome is a full-blown cocksucking cuck.

This was entertaining but Pete was a real let down for his behavior towards his backstabbing whore of a wife and his so called friends.

His other attributes made him a very interesting character.

For fucks sake. Dak beat her husband half to death while she rooted for him (Dak) and then when Dak was about to rape Pete, Lisa is licking her lips and then she did go to Dak, not giving a shit about her own husband and she was the cause of it all.

This could have been so much better if Pete had more self respect and integrity and/or Lisa had even an ounce of either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with silentsound..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many good elements. Fast death not being one. Maybe this is like life, in that it's a messy, wierd story and unfair to many. Lisa got off too easily. Dak, too arrogant. No score. None. Merry Christmas. It's like a dinner w good ingredients but the cook turns it into a mediocre veggie ramen. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good life? Knowing you'd always be second choice? Yeah, that sounds just...uh, peachy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Even if he made peace with being second choice (well at least in terms of lust), how does he get over her reactions during the fight and after? There should have been her reaction to seeing the video. Also therapy for why she went catatonic. This ended up being a non-ending. Maybe they still would have worked it out but here it all happens in like three paragraphs (two of six and one of exposition about Dak being dead). This authors loves to use maxim strength Martian slut rays.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

The ending was not very satisfying. Lisa's behavior, before, during and after the fight was just unforgiveable. Lisa never shared anything to justify her deceitful actions. The plot is old, not original in the least, though the tale is well told, but the ending? If Demander wanted a reconciliation, and we all like those, it needed to be worked out more thoroughly. This was just waving off the infraction, because she's so darned hot. Not her fault the super male wanted her, so she just had to fall in with his plans. She's only a mere woman after all. The super male looks at her, nods and her panties fall off. Should she be blamed? LOL.

It was good that DAK died, but he needed to suffer a lot. But there is some justice in this story.

EvilRussianEvilRussianover 1 year ago

Отвратительно

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am neither a “Burn the Bitch”nor a "R.A.C" type of person. I believe every situation has circumstances that dictate the future, of whether the wife should be forgiven or written off. In this story, It was bad enough that she was willing to betray her husband and family for a roll in the hay for some big dick sex god; but to lie and lure him into a very well set up trap, and cheer on her lover during the fight, was the biggest betrayal a female could ever do to her man and something that, cannot be justified. Part 1 was one was a piece of genius, but the ending in Part 2 was very disappointing. Good story, great writer; but in reality, if that happened to you, would you forgive her. I could not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

[But when the fight started , her eyes were gleaming. She followed it with intensity, moving with us, almost like she was in the fight. When Dak would hit or kick me she would gasp, but not with horror. More with.....maybe some satisfaction. And when Dak pulled out his dick, she licked her lips.

She was rooting for Dak. I could see that. No drugs. No excuse. Just lust for the asshole. The dead asshole.

When I killed him and fell to the ground, she ran to him. Sarah ran to me.]

== Author went too far. No reconciliation is possible. Divorce her and move on. With testimony from witnesses of her behavior and what she did captured on film plus her stay in a psychiatric ward, he would get full custody. I don't mind a good reconciliation, but this is a ridiculous RAAC, nor should it be a BTB for the wife (Dak got his), but their marriage is toast primarily based on her reactions during and right after the fight, for which she has no real answer. She is a flake with a deeply ingrained obsession and psychosis. Any chance at reconciliation is undermined by the fact that Dak was going to rape the MC, and she was turned on by that, meaning she will resent her husband for killing her true love. Fuck that. Btw not having her watch the tape was a huge missed opportunity. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First chapter was much better. This was a non ending. No confrontation after she sees the video. They don't even talk about her disgusting reaction when Dak threatens to rape her husband. After he is getting pummeled. And her explanation of running to Dak afterwards was anemic. Also thr MC should have confronted her with his plan to get beaten up, put into the hospital, to get her not to fuck Dak that weekend. But that bow he knows she would not have gone with him and would have stayed behind to screw Dak the victor. He only got crazy furious when Dak threatened to rape him. I would have liked to see her responses. Since there is nothing rational, the author skips it and instead just has a non ending where they have sex a couple of times and they talk about there is no one else since Dak is dead. At least she claims to have no issue with Dak being killed maybe realizing that he was a destructive force of nature in her life. But since so little dialog on this chapter after she gets out of hospital and most of that is MC with other people, well thr story ends up as a dumb nothingburger. Ugh 3 stars. First chapter was 5 stars but author dug to deep a hole. Just tweaking Lisa's reaction after getting tossed into the pool, and before catatonic (maybe thinking both were dead?) would have made a (implausible) RAAC possible. But as it was without the real confrontation and/or counseling, no freaking way.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Please put a warning that you are writing a Cuckold story. So us men won’t waste time reading it. I have nothing against your life style or inclinations. Most of us just happen to be straight. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting story...disgusting characters... disgusting...author? Really bad story, sorry I read it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Only good thing in this story was Dak getting dead. He was an asshole. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More cuck shit

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Second reading.

About the ending. Nothing is really tied back together. In real life, it might not be either, but resolution is a good thing, if it can be managed without breaking a weakened relationship. So Demander, the ending is understandable. Yet. Still, she lied, conspired against her husband, sided with her old lover, even to the point of passively seeing him raped. Then she ran to her lover's side, not her husband. That is no kind of love at all. And he waved it all off, sucked it up, and lived with it. Hmm.

And what was all that mental business with her after the fight? Was she so disappointed she didn't get her old lover back that she had a psychotic break or something?

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

One last word: I guess the ending makes sense, as the MC got his head beat in, so he's not quite right afterward. If the story wasn't so good, it wouldn't bother commenter so much I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fuckup story. He realized what's going on at Dak's place but stayed, bowing to Lisa's requests. Was macho when he grabbed his gun after the initial confrontation with Lisa, confirming he's set up. But when Dak told him he's going to fuck his wife, he had his chance to pull out the gun & aim it at his balls. Question is what Rosy would've done; probably not too much after his conversation with Lisa's husband.

----> Finding that Lisa was rooting for Dak over him should've been a --way ticket to a divorce lawyer. Lisa's explanation of why she said she'd fuck her boss is unconvincing, as is Sarah's saying that Lisa intended to leave. But she was seriously kissing Dak, her hand on his cock. That's not intending to leave. Finally, back at home & after the picnic, she admits that there's the possibility of her having sex with her boss.

----> There can't be any trust for a long time, if at all. Lisa saying there won't be another Dak is unbelievable; she's willing to lie & manipulate hubby to get him there; why wouldn't she do it again, after a time, with somebody else? That her husband takes her back & carries on the marriage makes him a wimp & a cuck. There should be a section for cuck stories so we wouldn't have to waste our time reading this. 2 stars for less than honorable/ worthwhile characters... & the story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although Demander can twist the story as he wants, but it's inconceivable after Lisa's betrayal - the lies, deceit, & at least emotionally wanting sex with her boss, that there'd be any type of reconciliation. This goes double during the fight when she was almost (if not in fact) hoping Dak would win, then running to him, & not her husband, after. Her explanations, along with Sarah's (Lisa's intending to leave) for this, as well as her sexual kissing/ touching his cock, are dismal. Also unbelievable to me is Lisa saying there won't be another Dak, as he's a "force of nature". What bullshit. She's married now & should never have been a Dak.

Boardman68Boardman68over 1 year ago

The husband Pete is either complete crazy or stupid - probably both. There is no way this marriage works. Lisa from the point when Dak enters the story as her new boss the marriage is over. Pete continues to bring up how Lisa destroyed his trust. Not only his trust, by her decisions and action (lying, manipulation, scheming, refusing to do anything he said, etc.) she demonstrated her lack of respect and love for him. Evidenced by her starting to have sex with Dak by the pool and then, her famous comment: "Dak, don't hurt his (too) bad." Yeah, Dak beat up my husband but not too bad. If Pete hadn't killed Dak, Lisa would have been with Dak all weekend as she said and into the future.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing. Lisa got off to easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utterly improbable nonsense; the entire story is steeped in foolish, unreal perceptions of the real world. Contrived circumstances at every turn. The ending is pathetic. This author can do so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a ridiculous RAAC. What could make this author think his husband character is written plausibly? Pure dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of shit The wife is a slut and hubby is a fkn pussy Hate this story (jaybee186)

RR431RR431over 1 year ago

Lol. What a funny story. I mean all you had to do was have the husband jettison the slut but you are obsessed with being a sub. Ok. Makes for a shit ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why in fuck's name did he stay with that malicious slut?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Not vulgar Femdom agitprop but evil. Totally unrealistic and unfulfilling, perfunctory ending. No proper resolution is the mark of an amateur winging it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont believe he would have even gone to the cabin, he was a believable character up.to.then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 was rushed and didn’t tell much about consequences of the weekend or death. Lisa didn’t seem remorseful at all. Had no excuse for wanting dak to win. Or her therapy after the weekend. They all blind sided Pete and he just forgave and forgot? I don’t think so with the character built up for him. I’m not saying that they couldn’t reconcile but it would have taken a lot longer and Lisa should have shown that she was not just manipulating Pete throughout the lead up to and the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another total BS story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Funny story a man taking back a piece of shit wife like Lisa isnt realistic. A shithead like Lisa doesnt deserve to be married shes a cunt to fuck on the side of the road and thats it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

and in the end she fucks him and says your mine all mine - how true and how awful. Hate this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hated to she the arrogant SOB die but it was self defense. It maby would have been better if he had to suffer some.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No way in Hell!

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have dumped her.Also he should have shuned all contact

with Sarah as she was complicit in the set up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

I don't mind the reconciliation, in principle, but we never saw her viewing the tape, and her reactions to seeing herself rooting for Dak. That would have called for some serious therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quite the copout not havinng her watch the video with him and explaining herself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful story, from a great writer! 10 stars! I believe I would have gotten Lisa into hiking, or some such. We would then go, but she would fall off the mountain... So sad, but a fitting end for the disgusting, betraying whore. Nothing bad enough can happen to the whore...

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

I agree with sbrooks that the author should have written a scene where she saw her betrayal. Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I concur. I wanted her to watch the tape and get her reaction and explanation. If this is rewritten to include a scene like that, I'd love to reread it.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Hated it. Sorry.

gatorhermitgatorhermit8 months ago
Scary to Agree with Harry

Harry’s review of this story is spot on. Lisa has no redeeming qualities. MC should sell his business, take his kids, and leave.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Despite killing his wife's lover, he was submissive to his wife. A wife or a husband who is submissive to the other has no self esteem. No matter what they say or do. They have no self respect, therefore will never get respect from others.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

A good story, but him being submissive was too disturbing, you definitively like having submissive male characters in your plots with just plain awful cunts. This repetitive plot line does get tiresome.

What saved this tale for me was that it was dark in the end, he killed Dak and Dak deserved to die.

Sarah needs to be ghosted, she was integral to Daks plan, Sarah betrayed everyone.

As to Lisa, what a lying cheating cunt she was. Once the kids were grown up l’d kick that bitch to the curb so fast her head would be spinning. She deserves a lonely life.

I’d tell the kids what their mother is truly like, no way l’d take the blame for the divorce.

Still stays 4/5, should be a 3/5. But the dark end keeps the story at 4/5

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Oh! And yes l agree with others here she should’ve been made to watch the video, and so should the kids when they grew up and the MC divorced her so they knew what she did.

c24jc24j7 months ago

Did she ever look at the video? What did it look like to her? I kinda' get the impression she doesn't love anyone but herself. If her husband had died, she'd be with DAK.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really don’t like RAAC stories, especially if the husband wimps out in the end, this is classic. I originally liked Pete, thought he took a stand, but now just as surprised he didn’t cave at the cabin and “assist” DAK. But I like Demander stories, kinda like a “box of chocolates”. Lisa ended up kinda winning in the end, except she had to settled for “her” second best. Her husband knows this and accepts it, he wimped out.

Hats off to Demander, regardless of what I wanted as an ending, he/she is a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The difference between your MCs and husbands/men like myself is we may bow to our wives in most things,BUT when we say NO it is NO and stays NO...Just plain old school simplicity...Good story though,worth 5 stars..JZK.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The video would have been the deal breaker for me. She wanted DAK to win. That's all that matters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous