All Comments on 'Losing The Fight Ch. 02'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I couldn't do it. The fact that she was so drawn in before Dak even came back would have been a first sign. The fact she lied and lured her husband in to being ambushed was strike two. The behind the scenes activities were strike three. The making out with him, that's also a no go. I noticed the story never touches on how she said on two different occasions that she was going to fuck Dak. They both happened before the fight. She straight told him she was going to fuck him for the remainder of the weekend. Then there was the time when she allegedly said it to prevent the fight. Then she rooted for Dak the whole fight and ran to him afterwards. Then later admitted the only reason he doesn't have to worry anymore is because Dak is dead. That's a divorce no matter how you look at it. You'll always be number 2.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a good story and had all the main factors of sex, betrayal and a happy ending. Still a bunch of unanswered questions like if she would have willingly went with Dak without trying to protect her husband...lol, who apparently did not need it in the end but she had no clue. Oh well, I guess we'll never know unless someone writes a sequel, maybe where Dak wasn't killed but then again, who knows? Amazing detailed story, Demander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The asshole didn’t suffer enough. Should have been the ol’ paralyzed from the neck down, diapers and spoon feeding route. He needed to know he fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ole ZAK got off too easy. He should have been permanently fucked up. Maybe a broken neck and paralyzed. He should dump the cunt after she was hoping her husband would lose to the asshole.

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 days ago

Another of this authors silly attempts to tell an RAAC story!!

The MC is about as dumb as anybody can be and still get along in society!! He takes up with an all out slut and then stupidly marries her and has children with her then expects her to suddenly become a loving and faithful life…. REALLY? Then he gets upset when she reverts to type…. JEEZ!!! Would be interesting to know where DAK got this supposed mind power from and if there is a whole cult of them??

Better get a decent proof reader! The number of spelling errors is atrocious!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous