All Comments on 'Loss of Control Pt. 08'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
beagriusbeagriusover 3 years ago

really hope brad and Ellie get their bad ending and that karma gonna fuck them up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sam story as last chapter

For three chapters you have written the same thing with new names attached to the acts. The repetition has become boring. T and D were beyond hurt and damaged chapters ago, and nothing you are writing is moving the story forward. It’s like a dark Groundhog Day. Hey there is a dead horse Let’s beat it. Now let’s dress it up and beat it. Now let’s make it sign over stuff and beat it. Now let’s make it sign over stuff we forget to make it sign over last time and beat it. Now let’s um...no we did that...maybe let’s...no did that...I got it how about we just beat it...then tomorrow we can...maybe beat it again...and again...

Looking forward to some conclusion to this story.

crazyeyezcrazyeyezover 3 years ago
I just don't know anymore.

This story strangely strikes me as a quick fast forward through the point-to-point events while at the same time not moving forward at all. By this point when have been watching Diana and Tanya get their ass kicked and watching Brad, Kyle and Elli play the part of the high-handed antagonist with what seems to be no hope of resolution.

At the same time, all the specific scenes of sex and debauchery are so scant on detail that they read as an impersonal, cursory summary of events. Like bullet points of a sex scene. But as merciless as this story has been to Diana, I have to question if the scant details are some unintended mercy on the author's part.

Please move forward with the story. I feel terrible for Diana, already. That point is made. Seriously. Have mercy on the readers as much as the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was hoping that Midnight was a good place

But I am mistaken. After getting kicked in the ribs and in obvious pain the handlers did absolutely nothing and Brad just watched. There was supposed to be some help to prevent such brutality but obviously that is not the case. I thought Tyler did not have any place to go but I guess he still is allowed to go home? The sex over the long number of hours was kind of anti-climatic. Even with Tanya in so much pain and having over 180+ rapes/beatings she would not even be able to walk much less crawl anywhere. Her handlers would have to carry her body. It will be days before Tanya will be able to work. I look for plausibility in some stories to make it interesting. So far, the story has done that until the very end of this chapter. Wonder what the subsequent chapters are going to go. I do hope that maybe Tanya's younger sister will be able to fight back.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Dark and darker. Things are going to get worse than they ever imagined. Love the series. The hope of something better that kept the couple going should be over. Hope is gone. As for the other reviews...I think the story is progressing along. Just in a much more sadistic story than readers anticipated on the first chapter. Nothing wrong with some shock value to keep readers reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES