Loss Time

Story Info
Flatmates circle each other and play a wicked game.
2.7k words
4.19
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could not remember what he noticed first, the sound of her high heels on the cold floor or the smell of her perfume. She was definitely going out tonight.

The "she" in question was his flatmate whose shut door he blew past on his way to doing more work standing in the kitchen on yet another Friday night. New York City life was a bit of a drag sometimes. Standing in the kitchen alternating between typing, eating, and swearing, the latest near silent "Fuck" that escaped his lips was not due to work. "Damn, she looks like sex on a stick tonight."

She had moved into his extra room, which could have been his office, after a long term relationship fell apart. Sleeping on your ex-boyfriends couch gets old fast. So he opened his door as soon as he learned of the situation from a mutual friend. He worked hard and did well and had the space. It was a pleasure to have a friend around to bring life to the flat, particularly someone as pleasurable as her. Not wanting to cross any lines, make things awkward or uncomfortable he kept his wicked thoughts to himself. After a year, he resigned to the way things were. But he had eyes and nostrils and an ache to lay siege to her bedroom that would not go away.

Feigning interest in his work, he craned his neck to admire her walking between the sink and the refrigerator, prosecco in hand. Dressed to the nines was putting it mildly. No one item screamed sex but the whole package told a story. Standing at 5'8" in those ankle length heels, she was pushing all his buttons. The dark stockings with the thin black line that went all the way up her legs up into a tight little dark leather skirt. Where did those lines stop? The silk blouse with a hint of something sheer underneath it, small hooped earrings that looked like they needed a tug, dark red lipstick that matched the schall covering her neck and wrapped down to her shoulders. This ensemble covered a lithe and strong body honed and kept at perfection during many gym sessions.

She clicks and clacks between the kitchen, the bathroom, and her bedroom, finishing off her glass before she departs. Not many words passed between them as he attempted to focus on his work. After the door slammed and the key turned in the lock, another audible, "Fuck" escaped his lips as he turned to the metalic homebar to take the edge off.

After drinking too much, he went to bed alone. The flatmate porn he watched did not even provide his normal sleep aid.

Groggy, he groaned upon being awakened by the sound of her after-hours entry. His hardon strained against the cotton of his navy boxer briefs. He needed to blunt his frustration and get back to sleep. One tried and true method was Literoritca and hand cream. He kept the bottle in the shared bathroom so this was going to be tricky. Poking his head into the hallway, his eyes only saw darkness and the slightest glow coming from under her door. He crept to the bathroom, grabbed the bottle and a towel, and stole back to his room without being detected. He was in no mood for her drunken side-eye, no matter how good she looked when she smirked.

Pulling his shirt off and dropping his boxers was done in one fluid motion once he made his way back into the darkened room. Sitting on the towel and unlocking his tablet, he knew just the story that would get him there and then to sleep. Cock in one hand and tablet in front of him, he was about to start, when a notification floated down from the top of his screen. Clicking on it out of habit, he was faced with picture message with the caption, "Did u like my outfit tonight?" The image must have been taken earlier as the fading evening light was evident in the background. It was her alright, taken of her traffic accident causing backside while she was getting ready. The skirt, stockings, and heals all matched his sideways recollections. He was mesmerized. Thinking that it had to be a mistake, a drunken mix up in who she wanted to send the message. She probably was still teasing her date. He swiped back towards his original plan.

Silently returning to porn, now more eager for a release of tension. Starting from the top, this would be a dogeared story had it been printed out. Just as he is getting to the good part, he is annoyed by another notification from his messaging app. With one hand still wrapped around his dick he is about to open the message when he is blinded by his overhead bedroom light.

Due to the sudden explosion of light overwhelming his senses, he didn't hear his own door close. He didn't hear it open either. Standing now and very confused, his glance turned towards the upside down tablet laying on his bed. At first he didn't recognize the second picture for what it was, thinking it was just a banner ad for the porn site. The red sheets gave him a clue, as did the small hoop earrings and lipstick. But what surprised him most, once he recognized her, was his flatmate had a glass dildo between her lips and both pert nipples were clamped. The light around the edges of the picture indicated that this one was also taken earlier in the evening too.

These pictures and questions weren't a mistake. What the hell was going on?

Throwing his boxers and tee shirt back on. He charged out of his room and opening her door, finding her eyes facing him, laying on her back on those familiar red sheets. Her head, inverted, hanging over the edge of the bed and her feet pointed towards the window. Her eyes staring directly into his with a smirk or a snarl, she said. "What took you so long, fool! Do I have to make all the moves around here and you are overdressed. Get back into the state you were just in on your bed. I want to play."

Her clothing and shoes from earlier were scattered across the floor as if she had half undressed herself at random. Her long hair and makeup were still perfect and her lips matched the sheets. Clad only in matching bra and underwear with garters attached to the top of those stockings (at least he found out where the lines ended), she had to remove the glass dildo from her mouth to speak again and she loudly popped it out like a lolly.

"S-Sit down and describe to me what you were doing." Her shaking hands and slight tremble in her voice were the only things that gave her nervousness and excitement away. Not that he noticed. He could feel his pulse in his ears and his breath was ragged. Knowing that he was the wronged one in this situation, did nothing to quell the fight or flight instinct in his brain and the hormones being dumped into his bloodstream.

"You know what I was doing. And what the hell is going on here?" came out more like a scream than the cool confidence he wanted to project. "I am careful not to invade your space. I don't know what sort of night you had but..."

"Oh drop the act and your boxers silly boy. If you are so mad, why are you sitting down? Trust me, this will be fun... if you can survive some pain first."

A chill ran up his spine and settled on the back of his head, crackling like static. She had him there and he hadn't realized he was even sitting. The residual buzz from the drinks and excitement had his nerves ragged and pulse racing.

"Off! Off, off, off. As you were, please. Now" she said while spinning the tip of the glass along her lips. She flipped over onto her stomach, righting herself. She then reached behind her to take off her bra, exposing her clamped nipples.

"Now, I have shown a remarkable amount of... g-good faith here." She said looking down across her chest which had flushed as crimson as the sheets. "I have had these on since I came back home from a very disappointing evening and you get the chance to get a glimpse of what you've always wanted."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I thought..."

Pop! Suck! Slurp! There was a thin line of lipstick imprinted halfway down the toy. His mouth went dry.

"The thought of you eye fucking me in the kitchen before I left tonight had me so wet I changed my underwear before I left the house. Don't tell me you don't want this too, your little friend is clearly intrigued."

He looked at the ground and then nodded his acquiescence almost imperceptibly.

"So here's how it is going to work. I tell you what to do. You follow instructions and d-don't you dare cum. "20 minutes on the clock. That's 10 minutes per picture I sent you without a proper response, I might add. I'll give you a reward if you last. But if you pop early, you go back to bed with nothing else and I'll delete those pictures before you can pick-up your spank-pad again."

After hitting start on the timing, she gave each nipple a pull and said, "Now, I have done more than enough talking for a while, sit up straight, take off those clothes, spread your legs... wider, and tell me about what you were looking at, and start rubbing the head of your dick."

He was already throbbing and figured this was an impossible situation. Taking his time removing his clothes, he knew he wanted to end this now without further humiliation but every moment he did, the last image of her propped up on her elbows with her tits clamped, sucking that glass toy flashed across his eyes. With his right hand, he gingerly cupped the head of his dick and started rubbing. He spoke softly at first, but without quavering, "I was reading an erotic story, because I couldn't sleep."

"And what else?" she said smiling, "a bit faster, that's not the pace of activity I saw earlier."

"I can't believe you were sneaking around spying"

"You were the one who left your door open a jar. I couldn't help myself. That's right, go all the way down and all the way up. Faster"

"And I was jacking off of course," he snapped, "I was checking you out earlier and I was jealous of whoever you were going out to have drinks with. I had a few myself after I finished my work and went to sleep bothered. Your drunk ass woke me up when you came in." The flash of anger actually calmed him but looking up and seeing her tongue out, idly licking the head of the toy with her other hand buried in her underwear, brought him back to the edge like a slap."

"What was the name of the story and what was it all about? That's it, keep pumping that cock and tell me all about it. You have lots of time left on the clock."

The story was called "A night of filth" about a guy who has a roommate who finally makes a first move and... they have a night of filth. I was just starting when your message came over. It's a rougher story. Mmmmmmore fantasy than things that I would consider pppossible." His breathing was getting hard now, panting actually. His mouth was still dry, and thankfully his hands were too. If he stayed away from the tip of his cock that was leaking pre-cum, he might be able to make it.

Popping the toy out of her mouth, "Tell me more about the story and while you do so, you see this toy? You do what I do."

She put the toy in the middle of her hand and slowly wrapped her fingers around the glass shaft one by one. And he mirrored her movements. Opening and closing and squeezing to get a better grip. Then pumping hard and fast up and down to where the toy flared out wider. Attempting to copy her movements and match her pace, he began, "The guy takes his hot roommate in a number of ways. He is harsh with her nipples, slaps her around, paddles her ass, fucks her, fucks her again with a toy, and the whole time he is playing with her ass. She loves it all. Ultimately she is begging him to take the toy out of her ass and fuck her."

"Wait a second. Stop." He froze in place, thankful for the movement of reprieve.

"I just realized something. And after 15 minutes, you didn't say anything either, clever boy. Slide closer and hold out your hand." Still looking at him on the floor in an inverted position, she grabbed his wrist, pulled his arm to her mouth, and then started kissing the palm of his hand. Not at all a chaste and affectionate kiss, this was all tongue. All he could do was gasp as she then proceeded to take his middle and pointer finger all the way into her mouth. Finally, she spat into the palm of his hand.

He heard a moan, not knowing it was coming from his own chest, and she giggled.

"There, that's better. A little lube should help you along the way." as she released his wrist and then picked up the toy again. Now fully determined to bring him beyond the edge. She pulled her clamped nipples and rested the toy between her tits.

"Start pumping that dick again, hard. Go all the way to the top and then all the way down to the base. Take your other hand and cup those balls for me. That's right, keep up that pace and imagine you get to put your dick where this toy is going."

She adds her underwear to the discarded collection of sexy clothes on the floor. They hit the floor with a tell tale smack that betrayed how turned on she was too. But he doesn't notice the sound. He wouldn't have heard a train crashing into the front door by that point. From his limited vantage point on the floor he can only interpret her movements as she slipped the toy in and out of her sex. On her back, she pushes her hips up with her legs so he can get a better view. With her head upside down leaning over the long side of the bed, staring directly at him.

He was so far gone he could no longer hide the panting and groaning, having never felt this sort of strain. The lush smell of her wetness also started to hit his nostrils adding to his sense of desperation. Staring at her hands and her mouth, he was on the edge of the abyss, legs straining against the floor.

And then the quotidian electric chime and vibrating buzz of the timer.

Standing and not giving her a chance to change positions, his dick is in front of her mouth. Licking her lips and with the toy still pumping with her right hand, she takes him into her mouth, guiding him with her left. She whispers, "Just what I needed."

No longer holding back. His mouth tasted like metal as he rocked his hips ever so slightly allowing his cock to go deeper. He reached forward to remove one of the clamps, just as she reached around to grab his ass checks. The release of the pressure and sudden return of blood to her nipples set her off. Drunk on control, getting what she wanted, and champagne, she dug her nails deeply into the flesh of his ass. Moaning around his cock, she was surprised by the force of his climax.

There was no roar or guttural moan. Just the pain and pleasure of the pent-up release and the nails digging into him. Lights once again flashed, this time behind his eyes, but he slipped away into oblivion. His last thought was, I hope I remember this in the morning. She knew that she would.

Note: This is my first go. Direct messages and comments are welcome. Thank you to Roftlheory for the editing and to "her" for the inspiration.