All Comments on 'Lost a Bet, Gained a Fetish!'

by MindyG

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you continue writing (and I hope that you do), I suggest using exclamation marks far more sparingly. When every sentence ends in one, they lose all impact, and also make for an awkward read.

mbone1mbone1about 2 years ago

Very real. Please continue with further stories.

OllegioOllegioabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story, MindyG! I love the honesty and openness. It took a while to get to the big moment, but that was necessary to properly lay the foundation regarding your transition from sheltered, naive girl to self-confident woman in touch with her sexuality. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and have always wished my wife would be like her. It’s so hot and sexual it drives me crazy and for those that say it’s because I really want to suck it’s not. I tried it twice to make sure, each time maybe 5 sec and felt nothing.

But having a wife as sexual as that it would drive me crazy. Super hot.

MindyGMindyGabout 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback... this is the first time I've ever tried to write anything. I just thought about the events, and typed it out how I heard it in my own mind. I knew that people would not be happy with my use of punctuation... that is why I put a warning haha! I wish I could just sit down with a real writer, tell them the stories and have them write them down! Thank you for reading my story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing to apologize for with respect to your writing. I felt you succeeded in your aim of having readers be with you, inside your head. Please write more, any subject

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you Mindy for having the courage to share your story with all of us. It sounds like you have adjusted well from the repressive environment that you grew up in. I hope that this might prove to be the key that helps to unlock at least one other person who grew up in a similar environment.

I will look forward to other stories that you care to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story , so cool its based on true facts, hope see more

DauerspitzDauerspitzabout 2 years ago

Nice story! I like your style! Don't let others discourage you, it's written great! I'm looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely 💯 Incredible. You are an awesome and fortunate couple. Love It!

Please Continue 💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't pay any attention to the people who didn't like your story. It/you came across as authentic, which is quite difficult when one is writing about sex, especially when the sex is kinky. Don't let anyone write for you, write for yourself, and your readers. The more you expose yourself, the more you write, the more fun you'll have doing it. You have a pretty unique voice. Though you didn't use the term, the different Mindys are what I would call different personas: true, real parts of ourselves that come out in different settings. Have fun with all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW. Well written, and I desperately want this to be a true story and you a real person. It’s nice finding a woman who enjoys sex for its own sake, as opposed to being a romantic payoff or obligation. I give it 5, and hope you publish more like it. Be well,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, honesty and enthusiasm shine through. You and your husband are lucky to have each other. I have no clue how people find safe sexual community nowadays, please write more so I can live vicariously through you!

Anesthetist50Anesthetist50about 2 years ago

This is without a doubt that most erotic and stimulating story I have read on Literotica. I am already looking forward to the next one! Well done.

Jay142Jay142about 2 years ago

From one author to another, I enjoyed your story. I especially liked reading a story from a woman's perspective. You must write another story about your bukkake. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the student encounter. Public sex like that is awesome. I saw it myself when I was at University though nobody came in one girl's mouth like your girl.

Keep going. Great job.

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60about 2 years ago

Great story. I look forward to reading more of your experiences as you share them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story and the way you wrote it. I came all over myself twice while reading it.

CindysBobCindysBobover 1 year ago

One of the best erotic tales I've ever read...outstanding. Great technical style...and just so hot and yet so patient. Thank you.

feeffeef8 months ago

Keep writing please!

Anesthetist50Anesthetist507 months ago

I miss talking to you!

Wxyz618Wxyz6187 months ago

Great story. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindyG@MindyG
I am Mindy, a 43 year old married woman from WV. I'm a sexual wildcat, and my husband Joe loves it! Publicly I am a very tame, kind, compassionate and loving person, a hard worker, and I love life! But get me naked in front of people behind closed doors, and all bets are off! ...