Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira smiled as she knew she was going to find out what he held back last night "My turn. Why did you think that I was with someone or divorced?"

"Shit. You really want to know? Well, I thought you had to be with someone since you are quite attractive or divorced seemingly because you are a bitch."

Kira did not know if she should be highly offended or highly flattered. She never considered herself pretty or in the highly attractive range, although she knew her body had curves that men liked; she never felt confident in her looks. She even recalled the feeling that the only way men wanted her was if she gave them oral pleasure. The sting of being called bitchy she heard before, but she chalked that up to be confident in her work and studies.

"Well...I guess you are being honest then," Kira answered, holding back the smile as she felt the high of having a man think she was attractive.

"So tell me. How was he using you for sex?"

"Ohh God. You really want to know...that's, that's way more honesty than I am willing to share," Kira answered quickly, wondering how she got into going from basic questions to sexual private questions.

"I thought you wanted to be honest. Shit, I just told you that I thought you were really hot and now you are backing away."

Kira felt her heartbeat kick in as she focused in on how she knew he opened up to her being attractive. She knew she hung around guys that were either too intellectual or guys that only wanted her to give them head. She wanted to tell him but knew that he would see her differently once he knew that she was the girl that would suck off men on at the drop of a hat.

Her heart was beating fast as she felt embarrassed divulging such private things, but she knew she needed to tell him something that was honest. "Fine then. My last boyfriend, who said he would leave his wife, would like it when I gave him oral sex."

"That's it? Couples do that for each other all the time."

Kira looked at the bottle and then decided a bit of liquid courage might help. She took a swig and then leaned back knowing she needed to divulge the entire truth. She saw his eyes and knew that she needed to unload all of her baggage.

"Every day I would do it for him. He is a professor and liked it when I would suck him off before class. We only had sex when his wife was out of town, but I would go down on him every morning. It was our kinky thing."

Kira cringed wondering if he would think she was less than or some kind of tramp. The memory of doing it was not painful, but thinking back at it now, she knew she was being used. It was sexual use she thought of as the emotional use of thinking she was doing it for a man she loved.

"Wow. I didn't know a person could be so selfish."

She could see in his reaction that he was sincere and not judging her; she took a deep sigh of relief. "Okay, now that I told you that. What kinky thing do you like?"

"Ohhh, so I am guessing you like blowjobs then," Vic joked with a big smile.

She smiled back and then hid her face from view as she knew deep down, she loved it. She knew it was embarrassing at the moment but strangely satisfying admitting it to a guy for the first time who was not a boyfriend. Remembering all the men she sucked off in college felt like an embarrassing detailto admit to now, but she knew deep down she loved doing it.

"So, what's your kink then? Since you know mine," Kira replied, trying to get him to open up now and that her big secret was safe.

"I don't know if it's a kink as much as what I just like. I like it when a girl is on top of me. You know telling me what to do and being in control."

"Ohh, so you like the girl to ride you?" Kira replied, smiling wide almost laughing as she got a man to admit to a kink, but also felt cheated as it was not that kinky as she thought.

Never before had she heard a man admit to something nor had she ever had the guts to be in such a conversation about sex with a man she was not intimate with. It was like opening up without fear that the other person was judging. She wanted to tell him that she loved the conversation but took a drink straight from the bottle again to stop herself from talking.

"Yeah...I like a girl to be on top and I love it when she is a bit forceful. Not all the time, but I do like it when the girl is in charge. Okay now you. Did you enjoy blowjobs that much?"

Kira smiled in shyness as she knew deep down she loved going down on a guy. She wondered about telling him about the other guys in college she went down on. The few college parties that she had attended she had multiple guys that she sucked off. The sense of guilt of telling Vic about how she was in college and all the cocks she sucked off was present. About how she offered blowjobs on first dates during and after college too. Her urge to open up needed another good strong swallow of whiskey to help her find the courage.

She even thought about telling him how she could orgasm from feeling a guy's cock when it finished, and she could feel his warm cum slide down her throat. Or how she would rub her pussy furiously when she tasted a man's creamy sperm on her tongue only to swallow it with pleasure.

"Not all the time, but I do like it. Why is it strange for a girl to like doing it?" Kira asked, while taking another drink from the whiskey bottle as she also did not want to admit she loved the taste of sperm and giving blowjobs.

"I guess not. I mean we all have our kinky things. It's a turn on actually that you like doing it," Vic answered, making her feel a little confident in her admission.

"Can I ask if you swallow?" Vic said in a low tone as if he was not sure if he was crossing a line.

"Do you really want to know? If I tell you, then I want to know something really personal about you," she asked, feeling a nervous energy about the conversation as well as the effects of drinking too much whiskey. She also knew that his questions were making him look flush in an excited way.

When Vic nodded his head, she knew she needed to admit to it. It was almost like lifting a weight off her chest even though she knew she was admitting something so sexually private. "I love to swallow. I get really excited when I suck on a guy and I get off when he comes in my mouth and I swallow it."

Kira quickly took a sip of whiskey feeling embarrassed that she admitted it and yet realized that she did. She smiled hoping that he would not know she felt shy about it still and embarrassed as she knew she never admitted it to anyone before. She still could not help but feel flushed from the guilt of admitting her sexual fetish.

"Are you getting turned on?" Kira asked back to him, wondering if he was hard hoping to deflect onto him and hid her insecurity. The idea that his dick was getting hard from their sex talk excited her as she felt the effects of being slightly drunk. The idea that her kink about sucking cock would have an effect on him turned her on a bit.

"I am sorry; it's not every day that I hear that," Vic answered as she knew he had to be hard from that admission.

Kira could feel her embarrassment fade as she pressured him. "Okay, your turn. What is the kinkiest thing you did?"

She could see the nervous energy in Vic as she spoke. "Whooa...okay. My ex got very excited when I went down on her and she was known to...you know...squirt. A couple of times I let her while I was still going down on her."

Kira remembered asking her former lovers to go down on her and only one did. It felt amazing but he said it was weird and gross making her get it only a few times. She felt jealous now that she knew a girl was getting oral to the point of exploding in an orgasm.

She could see that he was adjusting his body more and more and his face looked a bit flushed. She could not help but smile knowing he was uncomfortable, giving her this power over him.

With the conversation getting very sexual, she felt her sex become wet. It seemed to skip the moist step and go straight to full on wetness that needed immediate attention. The idea of experimenting with him and giving into her past now seemed inevitable as she felt like her former self needed to reemerge for him. She swore off being the oral slut years ago and now she wanted it to return just for him.

"I bet you're really hard," Kira joked, but secretly wanted to know more. She wanted to see his manhood deep down and possibly go down on him. She figured he was hot and willing, and it would satisfy her cravings.

Vic rubbed his sweatpants with his hands almost looking away. "Well yeah. Any guy would be turned on."

"Oh, my. I can't believe I gave you an erection." Kira said as she smiled wide as she now wondered how excited he was and what else turned him on like that.

"You happy you did?"

"Not that I am happy, it's just I did not know a guy could get turned on so easily," she answered back, smiling still knowing she was making him shy and sexy.

The idea of having him being shy felt like she could talk to him more and that he was not out of her league. His face was blushing and the redder it got, the more she felt like pushing the envelope. She had no idea him being shy made him so sexy to her.

"Well, it's not every day I get into a conversation about blowjobs with an attractive girl who likes giving them."

"Whooa. So, it's because I am attractive or that I like sucking cock?" Kira answered feeling bold in her words, knowing that she was making him feel uncomfortable in a funny way. The adding to the sexual tension was making her smile grow bigger too.

The feeling that Victor being an attractive guy was thinking she was attractive gave her confidence that she had not felt in years. She hated feeling like she was the plain girl at a party or the smart nerd no guy wanted, but now it was different. Vic saw her as attractive, but now it was a question of how attractive?

"Does it really matter? You got me hard, is that what you want to hear?"

"It does matter. Is it because I love oral sex or that you really find me attractive?" Kira pushed, not caring that she admitted to her secret fetish of oral sex on men. She felt that his confession to thinking she was beautiful hit a chord deep in her.

Feeling giddiness about him thinking she was hot filled her with power she did not know she had. She knew she had control issues and when men got turned away from her, she felt unattractive. With Vic being handsome to her, she had no idea that a guy like him could be interested in her.

"Okay fine. I think you're hot, okay. I think you have a really attractive body and you are really pretty," Vic shot back fast sounding frustrated.

"Now...now. Don't feel bad. I think you attractive too," Kira replied, feeling shy again but still having the sense of having a bit of control knowing he admitted it first.

"I never had a girl admit they like giving blowjobs though. It's not strange seeing some guys like going down on girls, but I just never spoke like this with a girl."

"Do you feel weird that you admitted getting hard for me? I mean yesterday you were mad at me and now you're hard."

"I feel relieved and awkward. I know why you did it. I just felt pissed you weren't happy that I came back for you."

"Want me to make it up to you?" She knew she had her opening and that doing it would not be a chore but a thrill now as she felt the whiskey calming her and bringing back her former self slightly.

"How?"

"I can help with your hard-on," Kira offered, knowing that she was being forward. She felt it was a mixture of offering forgiveness mixed with sexual energy she was feeling.

She quickly thought about a few times in college at parties that she willingly offered her oral services to guys when she had a few too much to drink. She even quickly remembered how she once took two guys into the bathroom at a party and gave both head, making sure their cum was promptly swallowed to their satisfaction only to have two more guys walk in after wanting the same.

"Are you offering me a blowjob?" Vic replied with his eyes open in a shocked look.

"If it will stop you from hating me about what happened, then yes. I figure it would be repayment for what happened." she answered in an annoyed tone, but still smiling as she thought no guy would turn down an offer for head.

"You want to give me a blowjob over what happened?"

Kira got on her knees and placed her hands on his legs. "Just be quiet and enjoy."

She felt that giving him head was a win-win situation. She thought giving an attractive guy a blowjob would help her dormant sexual urges and it would also appease the man that went out on the limb to save her.

He was wearing the same grey sweatpants as her. The issued clothing was loose on him though and when she moved the sweats a little, she could see the outline of his manhood. She moved more of it until she finally pulled it harder, revealing his erection to her eyes.

He was larger than her ex's and fully aroused. She could tell he was well-endowed, but not porn star large. His dick had a nicely engorged helmet on the top of his shaft that was perfectly formed. His brown pubic hair was trimmed short and she could see that his large ball sack was full and hanging down like it needed to be drained.

"Whooooaa. You got a real nice dick," Kira announced, smiling as she felt moistness from her sex just looking at his male erection.

"Thank you," Vic answered shyly.

Kira wanted to tell him that she wanted to taste his cum and that she was going to get off from sucking him but felt she did not want to sound like a slut. In her mind, she knew that he was going to love getting a blowjob and that it would make things right with him.

She instantly kissed the tip remembering the sensation of the soft male skin and the male musk a penis has. She breathed in, letting the male aroma stay with her as she felt her sex tingle with wetness from just the smell. Kira couldn't help smiling, knowing that his gorgeous cock was hers to suck.

She opened her mouth and took in his crown, instantly feeling, tasting and savoring his male musky aroma. She felt the soft sponge texture of his tip and then pushed her tongue out to swirl around it. He was fully erect as she finally went a bit deeper, letting her throat adjust to his size. She felt her pussy soaked with her own excitement from feeling his cock fill her throat up.

Back and forth she went along his shaft, feeling her lips press nicely against the sensitive skin of his erection. Listening to his moans, she quickly moved her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Not using any hands, she let all the pleasure resonate from her mouth like a true blowjob should. His member pulsed with power as she moved up and down on it, letting him know the pleasure of a mouth that could take all his length.

"Ohhhhhhhh GOD," Vic moaned loud as she was now moving faster.

She let the saliva from her mouth cover his shaft liberally as she pressed her lips hard against his skin. She felt the pressure in her mouth of him being both so hard and quite large too. She moaned to herself, loving how it felt to feel a hard member in her mouth. The wetness in her sex was almost unbearable now as she desperately wanted to rub her sex nub while sucking his perfect dick.

Kira opened her mouth letting his manhood free as she ran her tongue up and down the side of it. She tasted his male skin mixed with her spit. Licking up and down the shaft, she then moved to the tip, kissing it. The urge to love on his member now came to her as she knew she was using this as a delaying move to keep him aroused longer.

Quickly moving her mouth back, she took him back in feeling the hardness of his male rod. She could feel that his member was in desperate need as it seemed to pulse each time she moved the length of the shaft. Allowing her throat to take him deep, she moved faster and faster. Her lips firmly pressed against his raging member now.

Forming a tight seal, she moved to keep pace as if she were making sweet love with her mouth. Her sex muscles were already contracting as she felt her pussy have small mini orgasms as she continued sucking on his cock. She then moved her hands to the base of his shaft and began stroking him. With her hands twisting up and down his shaft from the base, her mouth worked up and down to his tip, giving him pleasure from the top and bottom of his erection.

"Ohhhhh...I am going to cum," he called out in a moan.

Not stopping, Kira continued knowing that his warm sperm was soon to be given to her. Her mouth was not letting up as she caressed his sack wanting him to orgasm. She moved faster and faster knowing he was seconds away from spurting his load. The desire to give him an amazing finish was now mixed with the desire to taste his warm cum.

His cock was swelling up and his breathing got deeper and paused. She could feel his body tensing up as she could feel the need to attend to her own sexual needs from just the thought of tasting his male essence. The thought of him spewing his sperm on her tongue now controlled her thoughts and drove her excitement.

The urge to stop was there, but she continued moving the length of his rod until he finally let go. The musky taste of his male nectar came fast as she could not help the soft moan that escaped her mouth too. She loved how the distinct taste of his cum now flowed like a spray gun down her throat. She moved to where his shaft was halfway down her throat as she felt it twitch as she allowed her throat to be the target of his ejaculation.

Kira did not stop putting pressure on his shaft with her lips, making sure that his orgasm was properly attended to. She moved up to his spurting knob and swirled her tongue around it, making sure to give it the attention it needed for a proper finish. His tangy sperm taste was now on her tongue as she backed away from deep throating his monster, letting her lips feel the tip as it still pushed out sperm onto her tongue.

Vic was moving in his seat hard as she felt the last few pumps of his semen in her mouth. "OHHHHHH FUCCCCKKKKK," he cried out almost unable to move.

Kira finally popped his member out of her mouth with an audible sound. "Feel better?"

"Holy fuck that was good. Ohhhh damn. I never had anyone do that before," Vic moaned as she could still see he was in the mists of his orgasm still.

"Good. Now you can't be mad at me," Kira joked as she sat back down on the couch.

He had yet to pick up his sweatpants as she stared right at his softening member. She could not take her eyes away from his dick as she knew deep down that he had a perfectly amazing cock and that if asked, she would suck it daily for him.

"I guess not...Wow. I still can't get over how amazing that felt."

"Well, you're welcome and thank you again for saving me," Kira replied, feeling more connected to him than she realized.

"Can I repay the favor?" Vic said as she wondered quickly if he wanted to have sex with her or go down on her.

"How?" she asked, wanting to make sure that she was not just going to spread her legs for him. She did not mind going down on him, but she still had a bit of reservations about letting him dip his member inside of her.

He removed his sweatpants and she quickly wondered if he was going to enter her, but then questioned that idea as his penis was soft from just ejaculating. He got on his knees and then she knew he was going to go down on her.

"My turn now," he announced as she reached for her sweatpants.

Kira slid back on the couch to give him a better position to go down on her as she was almost lying back on the couch with her legs out. He in turn slipped off her sweatpants revealing her sex to him. It was the first time she let a man see her pussy since the breakup with her ex. Her heart was racing knowing it was going further, but she could not help but just go with it.