Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo...nooo, you're not going to," Kira uttered but it was too late as his lips were on hers.

With his strong hands holding her waist,she felt his lips upon hers wanting access. The fear of him not wanting her vanished with the sense that what they were doing was somehow something other than lust. The need for more now manifested into something burning inside of her body that she felt being expressed with her sex becoming wet in preparation.

The smell of his sweat that was mixed with the smell of grease now filled her nostrils only adding to the sense of lust she felt forming inside of her. It was more than just knowing that he was going to love her just this time.

Vic's hands were on her chest feeling her hanging globes as she moaned into his mouth from feeling his hands on her chest. There was nothing holding her breasts in place either as his hands were now feeling the full roundness of her chest. His fingers rubbed over her now erect nipples as she felt a loving helplessness to him as he caressed her chest.

When he broke the kiss, she gave him a look of need and lust as she could not stop feeling the urgent desire to feel him inside of her sex. The small mini orgasm she had from being felt up while they kissed was just the tip of the iceberg as she knew that his unbridled lust was going to be inserted right where it needed to be.

When he pushed her up on the counter, she decided the sweatshirt was not needed. With her large breasts on display for him the sensation that her naked flesh was his to gaze upon. As he pulled down his own sweatpants, she ditched hers as well knowing that his cock was soon destined for her sex.

She felt her heart thundering away as her mind became a blank for anything other than immediate carnal sex. She could see his large member that seemed eager to venture deep inside of her too. The thought of giving him a blowjob to tease him or add to the foreplay was gone as she knew all she wanted was to be pounded hard with his erection.

As he aimed and moved closer to her ready slit, she looked at his eyes feeling that this man was more than a fuck and yet she wanted to be pounded hard. His hard member slipped in easily as Kira opened her eyes and smiled at him. The urge to tell him to fuck her like a common whore came to her as she knew her body demanded a more intense love making than what they did before. The need to feel his cock thrusting deep and fast was something she had no idea could take over her will power like it did.

She felt the pressure and the pleasure of his hard rod as he was now fully embedded in her sex. Her mouth opened uncontrollably as she spilled out her moan, "OHHHHH...fuck."

Vic's mouth stopped her from saying something slutty as she knew it was on the tip of her tongue. The kiss felt emotional as she let him explore her mouth with his tongue. His body began thrusting as her ass was half on the counter with him holding her in place.

The sensation of his member thrusting in her at such a rapid speed with strong thrusts was driving her own sex mad with delight. The fullness of his manhood as it easily glided through her sex canal was making her orgasm build faster than she realized. The clenching of her sex on his tool came with a moan and a look of fulfillment of her needs.

With him not slowing down, she felt helpless to his carnal impulse to take her so suddenly. His thick member was now sloshing through her wet sex as she felt her own juices spill out on his shaft. She could feel her mind only focusing on the pure act of hard sex that her pussy was enduring now.

Vic's thrusts were getting faster and deeper making her realize that he was close to finishing. The fear of being filled with his fertile cum came to her like a freight train. She knew it was not the fear of him pulling out though as it was her telling him to not pull out. The struggle over what to do next dominated her thoughts as the idea of feeling an overwhelming dangerous orgasm now seemed the thing to do.

She looked into his eyes hoping that he would know or could read her mind that he had permission to blow his male nectar right where nature intended it. She did not want to ruin the lustful moment by telling him to do it as she felt he should know that she was ripe for his seed. The thrusts were deep enough too as she felt his entire length bury itself inside of love canal like she was a glove for his member.

Kira could feel an orgasm coming on strong as the sensation of his constant thrusts into her sex now was building up inside of her. With her sex muscles clamping down on his slick shaft, she closed her eyes moaning hard from the moment.

"Ohhhhhhh...fuck," escaped her lips, knowing that she was experiencing a big orgasm with an even bigger one to come when he finished inside ofher.

"Oh, oh, oh Ahhhh...shiiitttt," he moaned as Kira opened her eyes wide feeling his member pushed deep signaling that it was ready to unload the fertile contents of his heavy sack.

Vic pulled away as Kira quickly put her feet down on the floor watching her orgasm spray on her belly and breasts. The warm spray of sperm landed between her breasts as he stroked her big orgasm away like he was just masturbating to her.

"You came," Kira asked, breathing hard wondering why he jerked away her big groundbreaking orgasm.

Victor took a heavy breath. "Ohhh...yeaaah." He relaxed a little and then answered back. "You said not to cum in you. I figured you are not on birth control."

"Did you like it?" she asked, knowing it was a bullshit question as she felt her real question was why he just didn't cum inside of her as the moment was perfect for him to plant his seed in her.

Vic's eyes opened wide as his face contorted to a confused look. "Of course I liked it. What kind of a question is that?"

To play it off Kira smiled playfully hoping it would hide her real question or feelings. "I just want to know if you liked it. I don't want you to think I was bad or anything."

Before he could answer she pulled him by his hand to the bathroom. "Come on, I need to clean up and I want to kiss more."

It was only about twenty feet to the bathroom, but she knew her ass was now being looked at as she walked in front of him. What to say to him rushed through her brain as did the feelings for him. This was not some fling out of boredom nor was it just a random guy she let blow his load in her mouth. The butterflies of something more were there, and she knew they needed to be suppressed out of danger as she wondered if her feelings were only one-sided.

As they got in the shower his hands were on her as the warm water washed over them as she felt it also cooled down the tension she was feeling inside of her. He had the soap washing her breasts as she let small moans escape her lips. His lips then kissed hers quickly making the barrier in her mind melt away.

"I want you to know that I loved having sex with you," Vic whispered as his lips were inches from her neck.

"Are you mad at me that I didn't sleep with you the other night?" she asked, needing to know if that was the reason he didn't want her or worse, that he didn't want something more.

Her mind now raced with what-ifs. What if he wanted more? Why did she want something more with him? Why did she feel so weak now to him and why did she want to be with him so badly? Falling for a guy was painful and now she knew her spirit was in his hands and she could be broken like before.

"No, but I would like for you to sleep in my room tonight. I want to know that this is not something out of boredom," he stated with a soft tone as if he was worried too.

"Oh my God, he wants me. Why? What do I say to him? Should I play it off as harmless fun?" Kira said loudly in her brain, making sure not to say it to him. The fear that he could hurt her now pounded in her mind. She knew she needed to play with him to keep some sort of control over the situation.

With a playful smile and a whimpering moan from his soapy hands caressing her form she replied, "I can tonight."

His hands were all over her body exploring and caressing every bump and curve her body offered a man. The sensual wash made her feel like she was in some sort of massage parlor catering to any woman's fantasy. His strong hands and soft kisses on her body seemed surreal as he did not stop.

Her libido spurred like a horse ready to charge and now pleasing him seemed the thing to do. She dropped to her knees and took a hold of his soft wet manhood caressing it in her fingers. She looked up with a devious smile. "I think you need some attention."

Just as she was about to let his soft dick in her mouth, he lifted her to her feet. "Later. If I get hard again, I want to have sex though."

The idea of a man turning down a blowjob never crossed her mind, but she felt she knew why this time. "I don't mind giving you head though."

"I know. But I like knowing we can do something other than that."

Kira smiled feeling that he was not one-sided in what should happen sexually, that he wanted something more than a common mouth to suck on him. "Okay, but I do like sucking your dick."

"Fair enough, but every time you suck on me, I will have to do the same for you."

"Ohhh, that's a deal I will take then."

They walked back to the kitchen as she picked up the clothes on the floor and once again put them on. She watched as he heated food up for them as she sat admiring him. The sensation of being in a relationship came to her, but she wondered if it was a temporary one. They were stuck together and once they were saved, would they still be together?

As they sat and ate a meal like a couple, she could not help but feel that it was something more. She hated having the doubt in her mind, but she could not shake the notion that he saw this as a temporary relationship. She wanted to feel safe from the fear of abandonment, but she knew she was now down the rabbit hole of wanting him badly.

They retreated to his bunk afterwards after they cleaned up and talked for a few hours about life. She learned about his life and knew she wanted him as hers now. She divulged things about her life but still held back what she was like in college.

His body was snuggled next to hers. She felt the pain of losing him already and hated that the doubt was in her mind. She hated that she could fall so easily and yet loved how she found a man like him too. Her eyes closed to the thought of never leaving the Artic and never having to face the fear of losing him.

***

She woke up alone but did not have to fear that he was gone from her life. She put her clothes on and walked to the common room to see him working on a piece of electronics. The soldering iron was on and his mind looked focused on what he was doing. He did turn to her quickly as she made her way next to him.

"I doubt this will work, but I have nothing else to do."

She smiled and then drank from his coffee mug that was in front of him. "What are you trying to fix anyway?"

"The generator in the garage stopped working a couple of years ago. Was on a long list of things to get replaced. So, I figured I might try and fix it instead."

"Well, if you need anything."

"Nahh. I got this. Thanks though. I just need something to keep busy."

Kira sat down looking at him as he was soldering more of the board. She could feel her heart pounding with the thought that this man had captured her in a way. That this man was hers and he was better than any other man she had before. She knew she was obsessing over him and did not know if she was coming on too strong and should back away.

She thought about how obsessive she was in the past and how it led her to almost ruin and decided to back away a bit. She knew in the past she would have been on her knees sucking his cock, but now she felt holding back was the better solution.

"Don't stay out there until you freeze. I will come and get you in an hour or two," she said smiling but knowing that she was almost about to say that she could give him head before he left to go fix the generator.

As Victor left to work on fixing the part, Kira sat back at her small desk wondering what she was going to do about having a relationship. She knew in the past she obsessed over men and then became overbearing at times. She knew that at one time she was so in love with George she felt like she could not live without him.

Taking a deep breath, she contemplated what she was now getting into too. She knew George played on her weakness and would ask her for sexual favors knowing she was in love with him. She remembered asking him to tell her if he loved her and how he wouldn't say it even though she confessed her love to him.

Kira then looked at her new grant proposal and then thought about Victor. The prospect of writing a new grant was there but telling Victor how she felt was stronger. She wondered if she should come clean about her past or take it slow; something she never did before. The fear of admitting she was an oral slut in college to Victor made her cringe too.

The sense of time is strange when it is dark all the time. The absence of light plays tricks on the mind and when Kira looked at the time, she knew four hours had passed and Victor was still not back yet.

Quickly putting on her subzero pants and jacket, Kira headed towards the garage. There was no wind and the need for a face covering was not needed. It was like a still cold feeling, but not that bad since she was in the covered dome.

Walking over to the garage quickly, she saw the light was on with the roll up door up. She walked in and saw Victor on his back working on one of the smaller snowcats. The sound of the generator was humming, and she felt a sense of peace knowing he was alright and not in danger.

"I thought you were just working on the generator?"

Victor jumped quickly and then looked at her. "Shit, you scared me. I just got caught up in repairs is all."

"You had me worried," she admitted, wondering if she was admitting too much as it was.

Victor sat up and turned his body towards her smiling. "Worried? I was just doing repairs."

"Yeah, well...I was concerned. I thought something happened to you."

"You sound like a worried girlfriend," he answered still smiling.

Her heart leaped with fear that he either did not like her worrying or that he did not see her as a girlfriend. She then answered back worrying that he was going to say that they were just having fun because they were stuck together. "So, you don't want me to be a girlfriend?"

Victory gave a small laugh and then returned to his smile. " No...no. You just sound like one of those worrying girlfriends."

Kira smiled back but only because he was smiling. She did feel she should have pressed her question to ease her mind. "So, you see me as your girlfriend?"

Victor stood up and put the wrench in his hands into the toolbox. "Yeah. One that worries."

The fear was gone, and she wanted to feel elated but something in her stirred. She knew she needed to tell him, and she felt a boost of confidence surge in her. She did not know why she felt it, but it was there. Before she could take it back, her mouth was already moving. "Would you still want me if I had a dark past?"

Victor took a step towards her and had an inquisitive look about him. "What do you mean?"

She swallowed hard knowing she was about to admit to her past. "Let's just say that I was not with a lot of guys, but I did go down on a lot of guys."

"Okay."

She did not know how to interpret his answer but felt the urge to cry. She never cried before about it, but for some reason her ability to hold back tears stopped and she felt a tear form. "You don't want me now?"

Before she could say another word, his lips were against hers. She moaned into his mouth and felt almost undeserving of his love and yet loving that she was being redeemed. Never before did she even feel that she needed to be redeemed, but with his kiss she felt her past finally become not a part of her.

He pulled away and held her waist as if to keep her close. "I still want you. Even though I am pissed at you for going back for those bones. But I will get over it since it helped us come together."

She choked back the one tear and then answered with a smile knowing she was forgiven and knowing she really didn't need to be forgiven. "It was worth a try though."

He pulled her close giving her a small kiss before replying, "I kinda like you being impulsive sometimes. I always wanted a girl who acted on her beliefs."

Kira smiled back knowing that she was needing him as a man right now. She felt her sex ripe for him as he should have his woman, and that he deserved her now. "Since I am being impulsive, how about we head back so I can suck that cock of yours."

Victor almost jumped back, and his smile got wide almost in shock. "What?"

"You heard me. My man needs his cock sucked and I will do it for you," Kira answered, knowing that she was going to give her man a reward and that he of all people was going to get the spoils of her dirty side.

"I am not going to say no," Vic joked as she saw his face sort of surprised.

"Better not. I don't like it when I don't get what I want."

Before he replied she was already pulling him back inside. All she could think about was how she was going to give him everything she had and how he deserved her. She felt her insides almost spilling out with excitement as she knew she had.

Once they were inside, she pulled off her coat, throwing it across the room not caring about anything other than being nude in front of him. She pulled off her sweatshirt letting her breasts bounce free in front of him smiling, knowing that she was showing her man what he had now.

He did not even have his coat off before she was on her knees pulling at his sweatpants. He looked down at her as she saw that he seemed a bit shocked that she was going so fast. "You know I am going to please this cock everyday now."

"Serious? You don't have to. I am not going to ask you to do that."

Kira could not help but smile back knowing that she had a man that was not going to use her. She felt that he should be rewarded by having a girl suck him daily for being a good man. "I want to though."

"Well...may I want to have sex instead."

Kira pulled down his sweats revealing his manhood and quickly began sucking it. The taste and smells of her man were now intoxicating to her as her own sexual wetness came on like a flood overflowing its banks. She was not about to deny her man what he wanted and now her lips were only intended to work him up so he could love her.

She took his entire length in her mouth and then retreated letting him feel her lips on his shaft. As it became larger, she used her tongue to circle around his crown and then go along the underside of his shaft only to feel him get harder.

"You ready?" he asked just as she went back down on his shaft feeling her lips against his erection.

She pulled him out knowing he wanted sex and also wanting him to know he was in for a special reward. Standing up quickly, she pushed him to the couch and then pushed hard so he would be forced to sit. "I am in charge now. I am going to ride you just like you love too."

"Oh, you are?" he said, giving her a devious smile.

She was now standing before him fully nude knowing his eyes were feasting on her naked form. The fear of him thinking she was anything less than a hot supermodel was gone as she saw the look of a man that wanted her, that man that she wanted and now had for her own.

She swung her leg over his legs and then aimed his erection towards her entrance and began to lower her body. She did not stop until she felt his tip pierce through her love petal parting them like it was springtime. Still not stopping until she felt the fullness of his manhood deep in herwithher body now resting on his waist.