Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was not as well kept as she liked it to be. Her full bush could have used trimming, but it was not as bad as she knew it could get. She just hoped that it didn't turn him off. She knew she had a chance to say no or walk away. The opportunity to say that it was just one blowjob was there, but she felt that it was worth going further.

When his lips kissed her pubic hair and then trailed down past her love folds, she felt that he was way better than her ex and he hadn't even gotten started. All doubts left her mind as she knew she was going to get oral sex. His lips were kissing all of her dark folds and then his tongue quickly licked up her sex lips right to her clit.

"AHHHOHHHHHH," Kira moaned loud and quickly as she felt a tongue hit her love button.

His tongue then licked hard against her wet folds again and again. She felt the pressure of his soft tongue just lapping away at her sex like he was a machine. The intense pleasure of having her pussy licked was like nothing she ever felt before. Her body was almost shaking from being deprived of oral sex and getting it now so wonderfully.

Vic was licking faster and harder and then moved down and entered her. Kira opened her eyes wide as she felt his tongue inside of her. It was so intense and erotic to feel a tongue inside of her as if it were making love to her. Her long neglected sex was being licked as if it was a dessert to be eaten and enjoyed. It was both sexually relaxing and exciting at the same time.

He then slid his tongue up to her clit and swirled around it again and again. His luscious tongue flicked and lapped at her clit like it was a punching bag. She moved her hands through his hair and then held on. She could feel her legs shaking and knew he was about to push her over the edge.

Vic was not stopping as he then put his lips on her clit and sucked. Kira closed her eyes holding back her moan as she wondered if she would explode. His lips were sucking out her clit from it protective hood, giving her orgasm all the reason to happen. When his lips then flicked at her exposed clit, she knew it was over.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Kira moaned out as she felt her pussy had had enough. The intense licking and then sucking on her clit pushed her over the edge into a climax that she knew was well earned.

She grabbed onto his hair and closed her legs around his head. She felt his tongue was not stopping either as she let go. She felt her sex give out and push out her own female juices onto his tongue and mouth as she let her pleasure take a hold of her.

Vic moved away smiling as she saw that his clean cut face had a wet sheen around his chin and lips. She wondered how she got to go so far with him and then loved that she did. She could not catch her breath as she felt her orgasm took so much out of her. The tingling in her sex was still making her sex hole convulse.

When Vic moved towards her on his knees, she looked down at his erection. "Oh my God, he is hard, really fucking hard. Is he going to fuck me with that wonderful cock of his?" She thought in her head, making sure not to say it to him.

It was like time stood still and she was frozen in pleasure as she watched him aim his bloated crown right for her honey hole. She felt it go past her love folds and then slip right into her with pure ease. She knew she was giving it up to him, but she could not stop her body's needs as she felt it needed to happen now.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Kira moaned out as she felt his full girth slip right into her like she was made for his size. She succumbed to the full sensation of a man penetrating her as it gave her a tingling sensation of pleasure.

She knew her wet love hole was all too willing to take his male rod in her and when it just slid in, she knew it was over. His erection was in full swing as he buried his entire shaft far into her. She looked at him in shock and yet felt like she couldn't say no. The need to have him was stronger than she realized.

She looked at his eyes in shock unable to process that his hard member was deep in her. She felt how hard it was as it felt like a fleshy piece of steel made to get her off. The fact his vigor returned from just ejaculating in her mouth added a bit of excitement knowing she was getting the best of both now.

The sensation of being full from him was something of a distant memory as she felt the fullness of a man inside of her love hole from him now. She wanted to tell him to fuck her hard, but all she could do was moan softly to the intense pleasure of being pierced by his male rod. It felt like the most perfect sensation as he burrowed his male member inside of her and out again.

His member was sliding in and out of her at a steady pace as she felt powerless to stop him, feeling her sexual satisfaction was more important. Back and forth his shaft plowed through her tight sex muscles as she felt her sex quivering with sexual joy each time he went deep inside her love nest. The feeling of having a real cock in her was like forcing her body to admit it craved the carnal interaction of a man loving her like this.

He was not her boyfriend and yet she kept her legs open for him letting him stuff her sex with his manhood as if he was a lover that deserved her most intimate sexual delight. The soft intermittent moans escaped her lips each time his full length was buried deep in her love canal too, confirming that she was enjoying it. The feeling that she was being fucked now resided in her and she could not help but love it.

Vic was not stopping but seemingly going faster. His waist was now bumping against her body, forcing her to feel his male tool open her sex hole for its pleasure. She stared at his muscular chest with its slight covering of hair feeling that he was a man having his way with her. A man that she thought was handsome and her life savior whom deserved to have her in such a way.

"Ohhhshitt...oh shit. I am going to cum," Kira cried out, unable to stop herself from calling out her orgasm.

He was not stopping, only going faster as she felt her pussy seemingly love having all of his size in her. The sensation of having his cock pounding away at her was like a craftsman sculpting a statue. She felt an incredible wetness in her slit and knew that her orgasm was in full swing.

The urge to push overcame her as more and more wetness came out. Feeling his hard male member push though only added to the brilliant sexual release. With her love muscles clamping around his shaft like a vice, she knew he just gave her a proper orgasm. His hard member just kept pounding away through her love sheath like it was a machine made to fuck her.

Vic grunted slightly as his motions were more purposeful and shorter. She could feel that his body was pushing hard too as if he wanted to make sure every wonderful inch of his member was deep in her.

When he stopped suddenly, she looked up at him in a panic knowing that his manhood was not covered in a condom and had full potential to burst life making cream in her. Before she could say anything, she felt his shaft thicken and pulsate like it was finishing inside of her. The warm sensation was very slight as she felt the initial blast of his sperm against her vaginal walls.

Her eyes opened wider staring at the man who was filling her up with possible life making juices. The urge to scream at him was there, but she could not help but feel that his manhood was so hard and yet pulsating at the same time causing her to climax with him.

All she could do was moan as she felt her sex muscles responding to his throbbing erection even though she knew it was pumping her full of his male cream. "Ohhh...ohhh...AHHHH."

She still wanted to scream at him, but her mouth just stayed opened and continued her moan as if she was inviting him to pump more of his fertile seed inside of her. She felt her sex muscles massaging his shaft as if it wanted more. The urge to yell at himcould not form as she felt her climax hit a high as if her sex wanted to be inundated with as much of his warm sperm as possible.

Her heart was beating fast, but she could not stop feeling the effects of her orgasm. Her pussy was clenching and seemingly sucking up his fertile sperm as she felt helpless but to accept that her pussy was being inseminated by his marvelous cock.

"Yourrrree cumin in me," Kira finally got some strength to say as she could not stop him for some reason.

It was like his semen had the power to make her paralyzed as he was still finishing inside of her like he was not done making sure she was properly filled. She could see his muscles tightening as his eyes were closed. She wanted to push away but her orgasm was still controlling her. His cock felt monstrous as her sex muscles dealt with it.

Vic finally pulled out as she looked at him scared and yet amazed that she just had the most amazing orgasm of her life and it was his sperm that triggered it. "You came in me. I am not on birth control and there is nothing I can take out here."

"Oh shit. I am so sorry. I did not realize," he apologized as she reached down to feel the gooey cream of his orgasm leaking out of her.

She wanted to get up to clean herself, but she felt her legs weak still and her pussy still convulsing a little. "Ohhh fuck...it felt like a lot too."

"I am so sorry."

"I got to clean up," Kira said, finally getting the strength to get up and go to the bathroom.

As she sat on the small toilet, she still had the lingering euphoric effects of her big orgasm. She felt tired as well like it drained all of her body's energy. With some toilet paper she stopped and scooped his sperm out of her and then finally wiped herself clean, praying that one of his swimmers did not find something to latch onto. Even while cleaning herself, she didn't know if she should be pissed or give into the satisfying feeling that she felt from it. The sensation of guilt crept into her knowing that she enjoyed and climaxed from Victor pumping potential pregnancy into her.

She left the bathroom to see Victor was in his room reading. She debated poking her head in and telling him that she loved sex more than anything or that she didn't mind giving him head on a daily basis. The urge to tell him that she wanted more was there, but she felt the fear that he wouldn't want her.

With her butt in a chair and her eyes reading from her computer, she could not seem to focus. She felt the fear of what happened as it mixed with the memory of how wonderful it felt. Wearing condoms all the time and having her boyfriends finish in her mouth, she had no idea that feeling a man erupt his creamy nectar in her love nest could feel so amazing. It was only a slight sensation of warm cum she felt but the knowledge that he indeed finished inside of her made the memory seem even greater.

Trying to read the computer screen seemed pointless as she let her mind drift to Victor. Was he into her? Is he thinking he can just have sex with her at will? Kira then wondered if she should let him have sex with her again and let their time together be just one big hedonist stay.

With the lights going off, she knew Vic had turned in for the night. Time was relative as it was always dark outside. If it was not for the lights in the building,it was perpetual nighttime.

****

It was seven in the morning, but it felt like it was late in the afternoon as Kira stumbled out of bed. She heard Victor in the kitchen and decided to test the waters with him and see how he was going to react to her after sex or if he was going to be shy about it or aggressive in wanting her again. An excitement in her body returned as she felt she would give in if he wanted to have sex with her again. Since they already fucked, it wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

She saw him wearing his sweatpants but he was wearing a t-shirt instead of a sweatshirt. She secretly wished she did not leave her clothes behind at the outpost as it was sweatpants and shirts for her only; that and her breasts had no support. She felt her chest bouncing with every step and swaying at times because they were not held in place.

She looked at him quickly seeing that he was more handsome than she expected now and she wanted to tell him that he was extremely hot. The urge to run up to him and kiss him like a girlfriend was almost too overwhelming too. She quickly thought that teasing him might make him open up to her more and also quench the fires of needing him too. Then again, she felt she might take a more casual approach than a direct one.

She remembered the weak feeling of needing her ex and decided that she could not be that weak girl who fell for a man. The thought of how bad her depression was after George now rang in her mind like a bad dream coming back to haunt her. She did not want to think Victor was as bad, but she knew she needed to temper her desires.

Kira smiled sitting down and reaching for the prepackaged food laying on the table. "This no sunlight thing is getting to me. I also miss having hot meals that come from something other than a microwave."

Vic turned his head around to see her. "It might get worse than just that. I have to check the generators today. I read the power gauge and it seems the one generator is not putting out the power it should."

She looked at him knowing that if they lost power it could result in them dying. "What does that mean? Are we in danger?"

Vic closed the microwave and moved to the table to sit down. "The other generator is brand new and can handle most of the load. All it means is that if the other generator goes, we will have to conserve power more than what we are doing now."

The worry of what to say to Victor about yesterday and the incident yesterday seemed trivial now. She felt the current conditions in the base were more pressing as she walked to the table with a bottle of water so she could face him.

"What would we have to conserve?" she asked, wondering what would need to be shut down.

"Well, if it breaks down then we would lose some heat and we would not be able to run certain systems at the same time. I wouldn't worry yet. I am going out there today to work on it."

Kira felt she wanted to worry but he seemed confident as he finished his food. He talked about how he was going to fix it and what power would be the most affected. She wanted to cry about how she could have died or even killed Victor because he stayed to save her. She felt the guilt of what happened as she knew she was being reckless before.

As the hours passed, she wanted to check on Vic. He was out there almost the entire day. She needed to watch the clock as there were no windows or anything else to tell time. To her it felt like being helpless as she did not know what was happening. The security room was locked and all the monitors she could watch were in there.

With her coat on and boots laced up, she braved the winter chill inside the dome. The chill hit her hard as she walked to the generator shed. She secretly prayed that the heat would not be lost and then prayed that Victor was not hurt.

Once inside the small building she saw Victor on his side on the floor using a wrench. Parts were strewn all over the place and it looked like the generator was destroyed to her. He was turning a wrench as she closed the door behind her.

"How bad is it?"

Vic stopped working and answered calmly. "It should last the winter as long as we don't put a heavy load on it."

"So, we won't lose heat?" Kira asked, thinking that it was good news but did not know what was going to be sacrificed.

"Nahh. We won't lose heat or anything that we need to survive. Although we will still have to conserve energy from this generator."

"So, what will we need to cut off?"

"The washer, the dryer cannot be used at all and the hot water heater can only be used sparingly. I rerouted a few other things. I just have to put this thing back together again and I will be done."

"Ohhh wait," Vic said quickly forcing her to turn around and not leave. "Check the shortwave radio. It's analog and I just connected that line to an older antenna. We might be able to send a signal out using it. I have no idea if the antenna is even there anymore, but it's worth a chance."

Kira felt a burst of hope as they might have contact with the outside world."

"Okay, I am going to try now."

Vic slid back under the generator. "I should be done in a few hours."

Kira left and walked back to the base radio room. It also was the supply room too as she noticed a few of the spare uniforms there. Although they were men's sizes, she knew she had options for when her clothes ran out. Having only two pairs of sweatpants and sweatshirts with no chance of cleaning them made anything else seem wearable.

She got on the shortwave radio that was only meant for communication from outpost to outpost and called out to anyone who would listen that they were alive. It was just static, but she tried over and over for an hour. It seemed pointless but it kept hope alive.

Two hours passed by and she knew Victor was out there almost ten hours. When he came back, she noticed his face and hands covered in grease and grime from working on the generator. She could not hold back the shock of seeing him covered in muck.

She felt bad and knew he had not eaten anything or drank water since being out there. "Can I make you something to eat?"

"Let me clean up and then I will eat."

She heard the shower running and heard the radio going off. Rushing to the radio room, she threw herself in the chair and then hit the mic for them to repeat the message. It was garbled static, but she knew it was meant for them. When she answered back the reply was once again garbled but she felt they at least knew the two of them were alive still.

She turned around when she heard Victor enter the room. She tried not to stare as he walked in only covered in a towel that was wrapped around his waist. She then looked at the radio not wanting to seem like she was staring.

She looked at him realizing there was hope to the situation they were in. "They had to have heard us or know that we are alive since we sent out a message."

Vic had a big smile on his face as he spoke. "The generator is running, and we have enough food. As long as nothing else breaks, we are good."

She felt her emotions coming over her as she knew that she put her life and his in jeopardy. The idea that her discovery would redefine her career was there, but she knew it was unfair of her to risk lives to do it.

She looked at him and felt she needed to repeat herself. "I really am sorry. I did not mean for this to happen."

"It's okay. You apologized."

Kira smiled as she immediately remembered that she gave him a blowjob before it turned to sex. She didn't want to bring it up but also now thought that if he wanted more, she would easily succumb to he needs. She could not deny her feelings that what they did was more than just apology sex.

"I know, but I still feel like I should say it again...and do it again."

"Here, right now? You want to do it again?"

When he said it, she knew he was thinking about sex and not just a verbal apology. Recalling that her orgasm was amazing, although dangerous, it seemed like a good way to kill time and he was cute enough.

She pulled down his towel revealing his soft member as she was now in front of him since she was still sitting on the chair. "Why not?"

Vic pulled back slightly and covered himself with the towel. "Whooooaaaa. I liked what we did last time, but I want you to want this and not think it's about repayment or anything else."

Kira could not help but smile wider. The urge to give him sex was stronger now than before. She wheeled closer to him and looked up at him while her hand touched the soft spongy tip of his manhood. "I want to