Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could respond, she pulled down the towel again and then quickly put her lips on his soft member. She then engulfed his soft fleshy manhood deep, allowing it to fill her throat easily as he was still not erect. She then used her tongue to swirl around the tip before moving it down the shaft. The smell of fresh clean skin filled her sense of smell as did the fresh taste of a cleaned cock.

Feeling his member getting aroused in her mouth was turning her on fast. She felt her sex clench slightly as it was preparing for something to be inserted into it. Kira knew deep down that he was going to want full on sex with her and that she was not going to just end this with a simple blowjob. She knew she was going to feel his manhood inside of her as he did not seem to be like the other men who only wanted her mouth.

As his member became both stiff and enlarged, she felt more of her own wetness come on in response. She just kept moving her lips along his shaft loving how his erection fit so perfectly in her mouth. The taste of his clean skin mixed with his natural male scent drove her own sex wild with need.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as his fingers ran through her hair as she felt his touch forcing pleasure from her even though her mouth was giving it to him.

She wanted her mouth to be the instrument for pleasure for him, but his fingers running through her hair made her feel like it was more than it was. She could not help but feel connected to him as he continued to run his fingers running through her hair.

Loving the attention he was giving back, she moved her mouth back and forth even faster hoping he was enjoying it. She loved how his engorged shaft seemingly filled her mouth while feeling his heavy sack send tingles of erotic bolts to her own sex. His member throbbed a little as she used her tongue along the shaft to the head. Going halfway down his cock, she allowed her saliva to liberally coat it before doing it again as she felt more pulses from his cock.

Kira looked up as he pulled away. She then lifted her up her sweatshirt exposing her breasts to him. His fingers rubbed her nipples to a hardened point as he then pulled her up from the chair. She knew what was coming next as he turned her around.

With her hands on the radio table, she knew what was coming. There was no fighting it as he pulled down her sweatpants revealing her backside to him. When she moved her legs apart and felt his hands caressing her back and ass, she could feel her heart beating so hard from it. She knew she was giving into sex and that her needs to have him inside of her dominated her thoughts.

She flipped her head making her hair whip back as she looked at him. She needed to see the face of the man that was about to have her yet again. She felt this was not some random encounter or a man that she was just giving into. She knew in her heart the moment she felt his erection inside of her that she would let him do it any time again.

Kira nodded her head and smiled feeling the need to be his women and then feeling his stiff member near her entrance and then felt her sex folds open as he now had access to her love channel. He pushed in slowly but the full sensation of his erection now engulfed her body's senses. He was firmly planted deep in her sex making her give a slight whimpering moan of pleasure from it.

His hands went to her breasts as she felt his warm hands grab at her hanging tits like they were his for the plucking. As he pulled her up, she then was bombarded with his sensual kissing on her neck. His lips were kissing her neck melting her body to the core. She felt his lips attacking her erogenous zone as she then felt his rock hard member move in and out of her. The sensation of his kisses on her vulnerable neck and his hard member thrusting in her were almost too much as she felt her sex squeezing with an early and much deserved climax.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhhhh," Kira moaned out, giving into a quick and powerful fit of pleasure.

It was like he had a road map to her pleasure spots on her body. His hands were cupping her titsand pinching her nipples as his kiss made her melt away in ecstasy. To make matters worse, his erection was now pounding away at her love entrance as her sex coated his shaft with her wetness.

His kisses were never ending as was his ability to push against her ass so his member could get deep into her sex. She felt his fingers pinching and pulling her nipples while his kissing continued. With each thrust deep in her love tunnel, she felt the coming of her explosive orgasm like it was a bomb ticking down fast.

With each bump of his body against her, she felt the sensation of a hard male cock fucking her just like she wanted it to. He was not slamming against her like a wild animal but not going super slow either. His steady tempo made her feel the full length of his erection while still feeling the urgent need for it to pump in and out of her.

She felt controlled by his hand on her breasts and pleasure as his male rod pushed through her love hole with utter ease. If that wasn't enough, she felt the intimacy of his kisses on her neck. She didn't want to move or say anything other than the whimpering moans she was uttering. To be at the mercy of his body was like nothing else and stopping it would be a crime she felt.

In the back of her head, she knew the hard cock that was pumping in and out of her sex was unprotected and the chance it could erupt inside of her was there. She also knew that he was going to pull out since she said something last time. The only problem was the pleasure she was feeling. When she felt her sex spasm in pleasure another orgasm was already building up.

She could feel another big orgasm coming when it just stopped. His mouth stopped kissing her neck and his hands retreated from her chest. She then felt a spray of something warm right on her lower back and then the crack of her ass.

"Ohhhhhh...fuckkk," Vic moaned as more warmth covered her ass as she knew he just ejaculated on her backside ending the chance for her big orgasm to happen.

She looked at him both exhausted and pleased. "Ohh God...Wow."

"I didn't want to cum in you since you said not to last time."

She looked at him smiling knowing that he did remember and was not selfish in that manner. "I know...I just need to clean up."

She left quickly heading towards the shower feeling cheated slightly. A feeling in her felt like she was denied pleasure from him not ejaculating in her. She felt that her big ending orgasm was not completed but instead sprayed on her ass like she was not worth finishing in. The guilt of wanting it now was fighting the fear of what could happen.

As the warm water hit her, the internal struggle in her mind raged on. She wondered if he would have pulled out even if she said not to. Would he cum in her knowing that she was not on any birth control? She then questioned why she wanted to feel it and why the danger of it was not as pressing as it should be.

"Can I join you?"

Kira turned around quickly to see Victor standing nude before her. His male body standing there like he was not shy about nudity or that they were at a comfortable level where they could do such things.

Shy about answering, she uttered the words, "Yeeeaaah."

As he stepped in, he seemed more concerned about washing her than his own body. She felt his hands on her back and acted like they were lovers for years. She did not know if confronting him was the best course of action since it felt so damn good.

Never before had she had another man wash her back and care for her like she was something other than a blowjob queen or some sex toy before morning classes. Letting go, she just leaned forward and let Vic scrub and wash her like she was to be pampered and cared for.

"Ohhh God, that feels good," Kira spoke as she felt his hands cleaning her ass with his fingers going between her butt cheeks making it feel more erotic than anything.

"Want more?"

When she felt the tip of his finger trying to gain entry into her anal cherry, she figured he wanted to fuck her ass. It felt so good but the idea of taking his large member in her butt did not sound like it was going to be without pain.

"Ohhhnooo...you're not fucking my ass."

His hands then moved towards her breasts cupping them. His mouth then moved to her neck kissing it again as she felt the burning fire in her body want more of him. "Was not planning on fucking your ass, although I would if you want me to. I was thinking you want more love," he whispered in her ear.

She turned around feeling that if they had sex again, she would not be able to fight the desire to feel his warm cum deep inside of her. She knew she would hate herself later, but also felt that she was weak to saying no to an orgasm like that.

Turning around quick she dropped to her butt feeling the cold tile on her ass. His male rod was in front of her as she could see it was half aroused already. "Let me handle your needs."

"You don't have to. I can go down on you," Vic countered.

She looked up at him with a smile. "I know, but I want to suck it."

"Only if you want to. I am not asking for it."

His kind nature was showing when he said it, but she did not want to admit to him yet that she desperately wanted to suck his prick until he came. The urge to swallow his warm male essence was now the only thing she wanted.

Kira said nothing and instead took ahold of his shaft and aimed the helmet of his member right at her opened mouth. His soft spongy mushroom went right in her mouth as his member now pulsed with excitement. Going further until her nostrils now smelled his body, she took his entire length down her throat. He was not fully aroused yet, but when she pulled back it grew right in her mouth.

"Ohhhdammmn," Vic moaned as she moved slowly back and forth on his shaft feeling his arousal hit full strength.

With her lips wrapped tightly around his girth, she began sliding back and forth on his member. Only going down halfway, she used her hand to pleasure the bottom part of his member. The sensation of his fully aroused manhood in her mouth was giving her own sex mini orgasms from being aroused so much.

"Ohhh...ohhhhyess," Vic moaned as Kira kept sliding her lips across his shaft.

She could feel the stiffness in his shaft as she allowed her lips to move over his crown. With her mouth free, she licked the underside of his member teasing it and yet savoring the texture of a fully aroused dick. She wanted to play with it more but also wanted to make it shoot its reward for her.

Not letting the erection in front of her go unattended, she engulfed it again. With her hand twisting around the base fast, she moved her lips around his crown giving it extra attention. She knew it was the pleasure sensor to make him orgasm and licking it with her tongue while applying force with her lips was going to make it spurt its life essence.

The full sensation in her mouth was making her own sex clench slightly as small moans escaped her mouth. It was like having small mini orgasms as she moved over his mushroom shaped tip with her lips. Knowing he was getting pleased by her mouth and that it was her wanting to do it only added to the pleasure she was getting from it.

She thought about prolonging it or stroking it so she could talk dirty to him, but she wanted to make him feel that it was something more than her being dirty. Her hand was still stroking and twisting as she felt his stiffness. Her lips and tongue on his crown moved down his shaft to meet her hands. His moans were matching hers in frequency and intensity now.

As his shaft pulsed in her hand, she knew he was about ready to finish. It was not a question of whether it was going to be in her mouth as she desperately needed to taste his orgasm. The need to know that her mouth got him off was the only thing she focused on now. His member throbbed harder and his body was going stiff.

"Ohhh FUCK...Ohhh I...I," Vic moaned as she knew he was seconds away from an orgasm.

She moved her hand faster as her lips wrapped tight around the tip. As she stroked it, she felt her own wetness from the excitement of giving oral sex to him. When the first initial blast of his warm sperm hit her tongue, she felt her own orgasm trigger. His musky male cream pooled on her tongue as his tip now began to spray more. Wanting to savor the taste and the feeling of an erection spurting its nectar in her mouth, she delayed swallowing it. It was only after he pulled away from the sensitivity that she took down his male cream.

"Ohhh shit...that was too good," he moaned as she saw his body almost weakened from it.

Kira stood up smiling as she felt connected to him in a strange way. "I am glad you liked it."

"Can I make it up to you?"

As much as she wanted more sex, she felt her sexual needs satisfied. She wanted food more than to have his dick in her again. Smiling, she put her lips to his cheek kissing him before whispering. "Yess...you can make us something to eat."

She smiled and moved back knowing she was teasing him. "I can do that." he answered smiling back, making her feel at ease with him even more so.

When he got out of the shower, she cleaned herself off and then got dressed. Her clothes did not smell bad as she knew she had not changed them in over a week. She wondered how long she could hold out with limited clothes.

She thought about Victor and how things progressed with him. She always thought giving a blowjob was no real big deal as was giving a man a hand-job. Knowing she did not let too many guys into her panties made sex feel more intimate and selective to the men she wanted to really be with.

The idea that things were going so fast with him now made her wonder if she should have had sex with him. Kira thought about how sucking him off was no big deal, but now after sex she felt connected to him and yet not knowing if he felt the same. The pain of falling for a guy again beat in her heart again and she just remembered the pain of loving a man that did not love her back.

As she sat down to dinner with him, she looked in his eyes and could see that he was looking at her differently. She could sense that he was taking their sexual interludes as something more than a casual fuck. She looked back at him and wondered what it would be like to have him as a partner and not just some sexual lover.

As they talked about their past, Kira tried to steer clear of her sexual exploits in college and how she would normally suck off her first dates. She felt a twinge of guilt with him about holding back that information as the fear of his reaction would ruin what they had developing. It was as if the past was so far away and almost never happened as they were stuck in the Artic.

When questions about her time in college came up, she played the bookish nerd seeing as it was who she was her first year at college. She then maneuvered the conversation to his life even though his technical college had none of the college life she experienced. She just listened to him talk about cars and engines as he mentioned nothing about his girlfriends or past lovers.

When he yawned, she knew the day had run its course even though they had not seen sunlight for over a week. She wondered if he was going to ask her to sleep with him in his room or if he was going to play it cool and act like they were just having fun.

She had no idea why she so desperately wanted to sleep in the same bed as him. Her head seemed to swim with possible answers and questions if he did ask and reasons why she should say no. Even as she ran her responses through her head, she knew deep down it was a step towards something else.

"Did you want to bunk with me tonight? I am dead tired and may not be any fun, but you can if you want."

"Ohhh no that's fine. I still got some papers to write," Kira answered, knowing that she should keep her distance from him in the intimacy department no matter how much she craved to feel his body against hers.

He was in bed now without her and she was staring at her laptop with her mind focused on something else. She could not type a single word as she felt it was a mistake not to bunk with him tonight. She knew she should have and that he must have liked her more then she knew of.

She could not deny the jittery butterflies in her stomach from knowing that a man wanted her, and not just for sex. Kira just hoped that if he asked again, she would say yes without second guessing herself.

Victor was cute but younger as she let her mind drift to the sexual things they already did.

She felt her sex moisten with the thought of going down on Vic again and remembering how his cum tasted. She reached down rubbing herself as she recalled how his cock smelled like male musk and how his seed just flowed onto her tongue and how kinky it was. She thought how his erection was like a steel rod plunging into her all while she felt her sex accepting it.

When her orgasm subsided, she just knew that Vic was even going to ask her for sex again. Since she said no to them sleeping in the same room together she still had her doubts that he would ask. She felt like it was a missed opportunity that swirled around in her head as did the fear of having him say no to her after they left the base once this whole thing was over.

***

Kira woke up and showered and decided to just let the chips fall where they may. If he asked again about being more intimate and her sleeping in his bunk, then she would give in. The memory of saying no yesterday now felt like it was a mistake; she just hoped it wasn't a life mistake she would regret for her entire life. The more she relived the moment in her head, the more she wanted to take it back and say yes.

She could feel her breasts hanging down and moving when she walked. They did not sag too badly but she also knew that her busty chest was very noticeable without wearing a bra. She figured that the sweatshirt would cover her breasts and nipples as the clothes were a bit oversized but she still felt unsupported.

Passing the kitchen to get to the common room or living room, she noticed Victor was not there. The base still had walkie talkies and she grabbed the nearest one. "Vic...you in the dome?"

A few seconds later her walkie talkie crackled back with his voice. "Yeah...making sure the generators are running."

With a little sigh of relief, she decided to make something to eat and relax with her laptop to start writing more. The base had no internet in the winter, so this was a time to catch up writing her proposals for another grant.

Hours passed when Victor came back. She fully expected he would come in to kiss her or at least show some sign that they were more than just fuck buddies cooped up in for another month and a half maybe more.

She finally heard him come in and figured he would come to her to tell her what was wrong. Instead she just heard him in the kitchen. She walked towards him and saw him covered in grease.

With her eyes and face glaring evilly at him, she ordered him, "Get in the shower...you're covered in grease."

He looked at her with a nonchalant look. "It's nothing. Let me make something to eat and then I am going to change."

She knew that he was going to get grease everywhere as she could see his hands covered in it. "Get in the shower now. Eat when you're clean," Kira again said, making sure her voice carried weight to it.

Vic turned and gave a confused look as her tone got more authoritarian. "I didn't know you were my boss."

"I am not your boss, but you are not going to touch me with your hands covered in grease," she replied, wanting to smile at what she said as it sounded like they were in a relationship.

His broad smile broke the worry of him being mad at her tone, but she saw him moving towards her. She stepped back into the counter, stopping her from retreating to another room as she realized he was going to touch her with his grease covered hands. The fear of him not wanting her was now replaced with being covered in engine grease from his hands.