Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,374 Followers

"Mmmmm...yess," she moaned as the sensation of his erection in her was the most satisfying feeling ever.

"Ohhh fuck," Vic moaned back as she looked down at him thinking he was going to enjoy this.

With her hips grinding downward, the sensation of fullness dominated the pleasure sensors in her sex. His member was buried deep in her love channel and with her hips moving back and forth on it, she really felt the fullness of having a man's erection inside of her. With her being on top, the idea of control now came to her, making it seem she was the one to give pleasure to both of them from the movements of her hips.

When his hands reached for her bouncing breasts,she grabbed his wrist and then leaned forward pinning his hands to the top of the couch. With her tits hanging down on his chest, she felt his erection deep in her as she stopped grinding on him.

"I am in charge," she said with a devilish grin, knowing that it was going to turn him on.

"Ohh fuck, I love you," Vic uttered out.

"You do?" she asked, feeling something brew in her that she never thought possible as he said 'I love you' before she did.

"I do. I can't lie, I do love you."

She dropped her lips to his and began bouncing on his erection needing it faster and deeper. Her moans in his mouth were loud and were then drowned out by the slamming of her body against his waist. The urge to have him deep and fast in her sex was taking over and was resulting in her slamming herself down on him.

His tongue was all over hers as she felt her whole body shaking. She was pushing hard on his waist, forcing his member to plunge deep inher sex each time she slammed down on him. The sensation of impaling herself only added to the fury of her now constricting sex muscles. She felt her climax hit but refused to stop and enjoy it, only continuing to push down on his manhood to make sure she felt him deep in her sex each time.

Keeping his hands pinned to the couch gave her a sense of control and yet she felt weak to his needs. She wanted to do nothing but please him and yet hold him down at the same time. Her thoughts were only that he should experience the bliss of having a woman to give in to his carnal pleasure.

"You like me holding you down...fucking riding you?" she moaned out, making her voice sound strong and yet she knew it wasn't as her pussy felt so pleased from his cock.

"Ohhh God yes," Vic moaned back, letting her know she should do more for him.

"You like me being in control like this?"she asked again, loving how his erection felt like a steel pole inside of her.

"Yessss...ohhh fuck yes," he moaned again as she smiled still bouncing on him feeling his cock slide through her quivering wet slit.

Still keeping his hands down, she felt her sex loving how hard he was as she bounced on his erection. It just slid right into her deep each time she landed on him and her climax was building fast. Staring into his eyes, she knew she was going to confess her own love for him but all she could do was fuck him the way he wanted.

"You going to cum for me?" she asked smiling, knowing his hard cock had to be close.

"Yesss...soon. You might want to get off of me," he moaned as she saw the look of an impending orgasm in his face.

"I am going to have you cum in me," she said knowing that she was not protected, but the next escalation of controlling him sexually.

"You're not on birth control," he said as she immediately stopped bouncing him so he could recover and not explode just yet.

She leaned back finally letting go of his hands that she had pinned on the couch. "I am still going to have you cum in me though. I am in control and I am going to have you cum in me."

"You serious?" he replied, breathing heavy as she felt his cock still rock hard in her sex.

She could not stop smiling knowing that she was in control. She knew the dangers, but she could not help but think that he deserved a good orgasm. The idea of her dictating where he came thrilled her more than the danger of what could happen. She now wondered if he was going to stop her or if he really did like a girl being in control when they were on top.

"I am. I am going to ride you until you cum in me." She was teasing, knowing that it was a taboo and yet pushed the envelope of control for her.

"What if you get pregnant?" he asked as she saw a spark of realization in his tone that he could be legitimately worried.

"I could, but I am in control. I want to feel it."

"Ohh God," he moaned as she began gyrating her hips, feeling his enlarged member deep in her as her sex was constricting his shaft.

"I think you liked it last time."

"Fuck...fuck. I did feel good," he admitted moaning as she knew he was enjoying having his manhood stuffed deep in her sex.

"Bet you liked feeling your dick trying to get me pregnant," she moaned slightly, still teasing him and talking dirty at the same time.

Kira never recalled talking dirty, but she never felt so safe in her life with a man like she did with Victor. It was like she could do or say anything, and it would be okay. As she quickly thought about the danger of what she was doing, she then thought of how it couldn't be that bad to be impregnated by him since he loved her. She knew she was already head over heels for him and going the step further was not that bad.

His cock felt so big in her as she loved controlling him like this. She knew he could toss her off him at any time if he was really worried about having a baby with her but feeling his cock pulsate in her pussy confirmed that he loved it.

"That's it...I feel you wanting to cum. I am not going to stop until I feel you trying to get me pregnant."

He was doing nothing but moaning as she kept grinding her pelvis against his waist. She needed more though and leaned forward to bounce on him once again. She grabbed his hands to place them on her hanging tits to stop them from swaying. She gave him a serious look of need as she slammed on him feeling his erection cut through her climax.

Her body was almost shaking and all she could think about was having a fat belly knowing it was his baby growing inside of her. She looked at him smiling, thinking about how amazing it would feel to be knocked up with his baby.

"Do it. Cum in me...fucking give me your baby!" she moaned loud, almost sounding like she was demanding it.

"Ohhhh fuck," Vic moaned as she smiled quickly, knowing that he was close and that his wonderful cock was going to give her confirmation that he loved her.

She slammed down again hard as she felt his cock stiffen. Her eyes closed as she felt a hint of warmth in her. It was very slight, but she gave into it and let her pussy grip his shaft as she climaxed with him. It was like her body was being hit with a million bolts of pleasure at the same time. She could not help but shake as she felt her sex quiver like crazy as his manhood seemed to almost expand in her.

Trying to catch her breath, she opened her eyes still feeling her body shaking slightly and knowing that his seed was being pumped in her and he was doing nothing to stop it. A sense of love washed over her as it mixed with the sensation of having an orgasm at the same time.

"Fuck...I came in you. Ohhhh shit it felt good," Vic moaned softly, still not moving her away as she felt his erection still deep in her and holding its strength.

"I felt it. I came with you. Did you like it?" she commented, smiling wide like she just got the ultimate gift a man could give a girl.

"Would you be mad if I said yes?"

"No. It's natural to like to ejaculate in a girl. Or are you telling me you liked cumming in me knowing that I could get pregnant?" she asked, wondering if he just did it to get off or that he wanted her in that way.

She knew he loved her, but did he love her to the point of wanting a family with her. The idea of going too fast with him was there but she needed to know. Was it a sexual thing with a girl he loved or was it more?

"I wouldn't mind having children with you. Although I would ask that we need to be living together and raising the child together as well."

"Well, since you said it like that...you can cum in me from now on," she replied, not wanting to cry at the moment and feeling an overwhelming sensation of happiness.

"Does that mean you're not going to give me head all of the time?" he joked with a big smile.

"You ass," she answered back smiling, knowing it was a joke and knowing that she would do anything sexual he asked of her.

She then pinned his hands down again and kissed his lips softly. "I will suck you off every single day of your life if you want. But I am still going to ride you like this all the time now."

"So, this is what I get for being in love with you?" Vic asked with a smile.

Kira instantly thought that her man deserved to know that she had a secret perverted side. She figured he knew a little bit about it, but not the whole story. The sensation of warm love filled her as she knew her body got a good dose of his baby making seed too. The worry was not there, and she loved that her body was open to him to use in any way he wanted now.

She leaned back on his waist still feeling the lasting fullness of his erection as it had not died yet. "I can do kinky stuff too. Anything your heart desires and I will do it."

"Maybe I want to have sex all day everyday," Vic answered back with a joking tone.

Kira felt that his desire for sex wasn't really kinky as it was a challenge and an easy one for her to do too. She felt that anything kinky he wanted would be an easy task for her. She then smiled back at him. "Okay. Sex everyday. I just hope your dick is not going to hurt from fucking me all the time."

As he motioned for her to get up, he gave her a look of needing to get up more than wanting to get up. "Let me pee and I will be back for some kinky demands."

As she watched him walk quickly to the bathroom, she eyed his butt and instantly felt the sensation of having something that she always wanted. It was like getting the exact gift on Christmas or having a wish answered. She then followed him to the bathroom feeling her breasts bounce to catch up with him.

Just as she heard him going in the bathroom the sound of the radio came. She stepped inside the room to hear the message that a rescue plane could be there as soon as next week if the weather permitted. Kira then quickly looked at the weather pattern and confirmed that the plane could make an emergency landing for them to rescue them.

She grabbed the mic and responded that the weather in the area was not suited for them to make the landing. Just as she put down the mic, she heard Vic behind her. She looked at him smiling. "It looks like the rescue plane can't make it earlier. You're stuck with me."

***The End***

Jay626
Jay626
2,374 Followers