All Comments on 'Lost and Found: A Christmas Story'

by Agaeti

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Good first story!

4

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

Good start - what happens in chap. 2?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Do I sense a future for Samantha and Paul? Sounds like they could actually enjoy a date together and maybe a real romance! Please consider writing more to the story -- with a description!

texlootexloo5 months ago

I enjoyed the story. I do think you could slow down a little. It felt a bit rushed. Still, I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to further installments.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An outline, or maybe a plot synopsis, for an actual, complete story to be posted later.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner5 months ago

Great start…keep it going.😊

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We liked the overall context of your 1st story, but….

We went from lost dog to found dog to snowed-in to spending the night so quick - we got whiplash!!!!

Good story opportunity, but more buildup with a slower approach would be nice.

How about a text pic of the dog to know it is not a scam?

Doesn’t anyone check the weather for the holiday?

Snuggled on the sofa almost immediately is more than a bit daring in unknown circumstances!

How about carrying to dog out to the car to a warm heater and seat, to home.

Then let the story develop a bit slower as two souls find each other during and after a Thank You for rescuing my dog?

But - your story!

Please entice your readers with a bit more along the way.

Then the sudden ending walking out the door - forever?

We look forward to your next story.

Please don’t quit.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

I _like_ this. 4-stars

Have to agree with other commenters, though - this reads more like an outline than a completed story. There should be more background on both Samatha and Paul: why he is alone, how does she come to trust him so instantly.

Yeah, she's taking the puppy's judgement, but _say so._

Please consider expanding this very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cute first story! For a couple of dog lovers it seems strange that neither of them thought about letting Zara out or feeding her. Just sayin. Still got 5 stars though for you starter story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sweet story. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

so..... so WHAT HAPPENED

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Can't go wrong with a good dog story... But this one needed to tell a little more of the story... But keep on writing!!! Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It would be warmer if they slept in the same bed. They could use friction heat, and if he caught her at the right time, they could create a little human... WONDERFUL STORY, 10 stars!

olddave51olddave514 months ago

A good start ...........

More parts coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous