Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers

'No buts, remember?' She kissed the side of my head and I felt her large breasts squash against my arm. They felt so sensual clad in the silk of her maid outfit that another jolt went through me. 'Just let your thoughts fade away and focus on how good you feel. That's the most important thing.'

I stared at her, at her beautiful, loving eyes and gorgeous body, and felt my meagre resistance flounder. I wanted her to touch me so badly, to feel her warmth against my body again and to explore her breasts like I had last night. Why was I fighting against this? I didn't want to be sad or upset...

'Good girl,' she said as my body relaxed against hers, 'let me help you.'

She gave me a deep kiss and gently lowered me backwards on the bed while climbing on top of me. I felt the warmth of her thighs and panties on my stomach and my cock twitched in its cage as lush consumed me. Oh god...every part of Tegan felt amazing against me. I grabbed her waist as she leaned down and kissed me again, her tongue gently embracing my own. My cock swelled and I whimpered at the unfamiliar tightness that greeted it, but it wasn't painful. Something about the snugness of the cage was kind of arousing but it was definitely restrictive.

'You're so adorable,' Tegan breathed and gently bit my neck, then sucked on it. My body twitched with pleasure and I groaned.

'Ooh, there we go,' I heard Selene say from behind Tegan, 'it really doesn't take much to get her going, does it?'

'No, it doesn't,' Tegan ran her hands over my nipples as I quivered with desire, 'because she's a very good girl, aren't you sweetie?'

I let out a squeak that was met with another kiss, and then she reached back and slipped her hands under my knees.

'Okay, she's sufficiently aroused,' she breathed and tugged my knees forward so they were on either side of her, giving Selene access to my butt, 'you can start now, Selene.'

'Uhm!' I grabbed Tegan's waist as my heart skipped a beat, embarrassment churning through me at being in such a vulnerable position. With Tegan's' weight on me all I could do was stare into her eyes as she held my legs.

'Alright, get ready babe,' Selene said and although I couldn't see her behind Tegan and the bed, I could hear the smile in her voice.

I gasped as she rubbed her lube-covered finger against my hole and then slipped one inside. Despite having felt this yesterday a sliver of disgust ran through me and my legs twitched in Tegan's arms. I shuddered and tried to squirm away.

'Hey! Relax,' Tegan said and adjusted herself on my stomach, 'it'll feel good in a minute.'

'I hate this feeling,' I groaned as Selene's fingers probed deeper inside me and stretched out the sides of my hole.

'You'll get used to it,' Selene said, 'and the plug will help. In fact, I imagine after a while you'll start to feel weird if somethings not in your ass.'

That didn't sound good at all but before I could process it her fingers caressed deeper inside me and suddenly my entire body lit up with pleasure. My prostate! She'd found it again!

The shockingly pleasurable sensation from yesterday spiralled out from my ass and devoured my body, from my stomach to my chest all the way to my head. My thoughts melted as the joyful floating sensation washed over me and my heart hammered in my chest.

'Ah! Ahh,' I bit my lip and squired underneath Tegan, lost in the pleasure.

'Ooh, there we go,' she giggled as my legs wriggled in her arms, 'feeling good now?'

I let out a ragged breath as the initial wave of pleasure faded, but my body ached for more. Selene moved her fingers back though and spread my hole before slipping out.

'Alright babe,' she said and patted my butt, 'I'm going to put the plug in now. It'll hurt for a second but don't worry, you'll feel good again.'

I swallowed and clenched the silk bedsheets in my hands, shaking with anticipation. If just fingers felt this good then what would something as large as the butt plug be like? Agh!

Selene added more lube to my hole and rubbed it in with a finger, and then pushed the head of the plug against me. It was covered in lube and stared to easily slip inside. My breathing increased as it went deeper and I bit my lip with a moan.

And then a sharp jolt of pain ran through me as my hole was stretched more than it'd been before.

'Oww!' I squeaked and gritted my teeth at the pain. It wasn't a large amount of pain but any amount down there never felt good.

'Relax,' Selene said and tapped the side of my butt with her free hand, 'it's almost in. Bear with it.'

I met Tegan's comforting eyes and felt myself relax a little, and even more-so when she smiled.

'There we go,' Selene said and with one last push the plug moved completely inside me, removing the painful stretching sensation.

'That's it?' I asked with a small frown, feeling disappointed. The feeling of it inside me was arousing but not mind-blowing like I'd hoped.

'Yep, it's in,' Selene said and pushed the base, sending sparks of pleasure through my stomach, 'how does it feel?'

Tegan kissed me one last time before getting off, and after taking a deep I sat up. The motion of moving my legs across to my sides like I normally did caused my butt to clench though, and the plug was pushed inside of me. It rubbed against my prostate and I squealed at the abrupt burst of pleasure that ran through me.

'Eek!' I trembled and squashed my hands in my lap as the pleasure subsided, but my whole body felt electric. Desire pulsed through me but my cock just twitched sadly in its cage, unable to become erect. I rubbed my thighs together and groaned. Oh god what the hell? I hated this feeling! Being filled with pleasure and not being able to release it, and it scattering before it could coalesce and push me into an orgasm. This was one the worst thing I'd experienced here.

'Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun,' Selene grinned and patted my head, 'you're going be squeaking and twitching all night you little slut.'

'All night?' I gritted my teeth and stared at Tegan. 'How long until Mistress comes?'

'She'll be here in an hour, but I imagine she won't let you out of the cage until the end of your date,' she said with a tight smile, 'so I'd say you'll be wearing it for maybe three to five hours?'

I groaned and shook my head. 'I can't wait that long. That's ages away!'

'No, it's hours away,' Selene smirked and I glared at her.

'Can you take the plug out at least?' I asked and then reached down to grab it myself. 'Can I take it out?'

Selene grabbed my hand with a frown. 'If you take that out then you'll be in for a world of hurt.'

'Huh?' I swallowed and let her pull my hand away. 'B-but...this isn't fair...'

Selene laughed. 'Dude, we kidnapped you. Why would you expect us to be fair?'

I blinked at that and then glowered. 'S-shut up! I hate you.'

She burst out laughing and shoved me backwards, making me squeal with surprise and then pleasure as the plug rubbed against my prostrate. I lay on my back for a moment and then sat back up, sending a smaller wave of pleasure through me. Agh!

'God, you're such a whiner,' Selene grinned, 'I was worried you were going to be boring to train but looks like I was wrong. Thank god for hormones, huh?'

I let out a shaky breath as pleasure reverberated throughout my body, tempered slightly by the pain caused by my penis trying to get hard in its cage. I was going to be like this for hours? Jesus Christ. What kind of bullshit was this? I remembered Lain saying something about controlling my pleasure and shit but right now it was too hard to think clearly. I just wanted someone to touch my cock so I could cum!

A snarl played on my lips as I stared at Selene. How could I have been so stupid as to let her put me in chastity? Was I a moron? I'd just sat on Tegan's lap and didn't fight at all.

'Ooh, I like that look in your eyes,' Selene said and then grimaced, 'but unfortunately, I need to get going. I've got an appointment with Sophia that I'm very much looking forward too.'

'Good! Go away,' I muttered and then let out a choked yelp as she grabbed my throat.

'You might want to temper your tone a little,' she said in a quiet voice, her eyes burning into mine, 'I'm glad you're letting your anger out but I dislike being disrespected. Don't forget your place, little slut.'

She let me go and I coughed but didn't say anything. Like hell I was going to apologize to her anymore.

'Hmph,' her lip twitched as she stared at me and after a moment she turned away, 'I'm off. Seeya Tegan.'

'Goodbye,' she replied with a curtsy, 'please don't be too rough with Selene. She's still bruised from your last session.'

'I'll be careful,' she said as she went to the door, and then winked, 'probably.'

Tegan frowned as Selene left with a laugh, and then she looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

'Well, that went better than I thought,' she said brushed her hair behind her ears, 'I was worried she'd be more strict, but she seems to have taken a liking to you.'

I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked at her with wide eyes. 'Uhm...can you please take this plug out?'

'No,' she said with sad smile, 'I'm sorry sweetie, but Mistress wants you like this so I'm not going to interfere.'

'But I'm going to go insane!' I moaned.

'Be patient,' she patted my head, 'you'll get through it.'

'I'm not good at being patient.'

'I've noticed,' she said with a smirk, 'but you can do it. I believe in you.'

'I don't have a choice,' I grumbled and flopped back on the bed.

'You don't, but it'll be worth it in the end though, I promise,' Tegan said as she sat next to me and patted my arm, 'Mistress is going to take you to heaven tonight.'

'Hmph,' I crossed my arms and glared at the ceiling above me, 'she'd better or I'm going to be pissed.'

Tegan let out an amused breath. 'Wow, you really are grumpy today. I'm glad the hormones are finally starting to work though.'

'Is this really because of hormones?' I got back up and met her eyes after trembling for a moment with pleasure. God damn butt plug! 'I can feel my emotions much stronger than before but everything's kinda...messy.'

'It'll even out, and when it does you'll be all the better for it,' Tegan grabbed my cheeks and pressed her lips against my forehead, 'you're going to become a beautiful girl in your mind, not just your body. You'll become Lily inside and out.'

I shivered at that, despite how pleasant her kiss to the forehead had felt. My personality was going to change here too? I could believe that just based on how I felt right now. How was I supposed to fight against something like this? Should I even try? Besides for the fogginess, which I guess would go away when my hormone levels evened out, I felt more aware than ever before. I felt...normal, I think. Normal based on how I'd seen other people act anyway. Definitely not normal for me, which was a good thing. Maybe?

I don't know! I hated how confusing this place was. I just wanted Lain to hurry up and start our date so I could finally cum. Just thinking about her cock sent sparkles of lust glistening throughout my pulsating body. I wanted so badly for it to take me to heaven that my cock hurt in its stupid little cage. Five hours of this?

Fuck. I was definitely going to be a slut after this.

Next chapter: Lily is beautified and begins her date with Lain.

*****

Authors Note: Thankyou for reading! Sorry about the delay on this one, I'm still sick. Thankyou for the kind comments and messages too, I really appreciate them :)

I get sick a lot so it's nothing to worry about. My body isn't the greatest and neither are my eating habits. Plus, being a 30 year old transgirl isn't exactly the most stable of existences.

Hopefully I can get the next chapter out by the start of next month. Only two more to go until this first part is done! (I might have said only one more in the past but I'm bad at sticking to plans. I need to get much better at it.)

LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers
12