All Comments on 'Lost in Hawaii Ch. 02'

by BurntOrangeWriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

I was really looking forward to what promised to be a very well written story. and it is. What I wasn't prepared for though, was you turning one of the main characters into a sociopath. So, what looked like would be a love story developing between best friends, is now about a kidnapping, mental torture and threats while being restrained and systematically brainwashed into asking to be raped. Really sorry you chose to go there.

BidickulousBidickulous9 months ago

Wonderful – looking forward to more! You get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for each chapter because: 1) you very fairly warn of the ‘slow burn’, and 2) the hot opening-is-the-ending technique.

Wadyadel1234Wadyadel12349 months ago

I was surprise when my friend touch me. Then he get me naked and pop my virgin butthole. I didn't like it when he start but he make me love it after

geemeedeegeemeedee9 months ago

I keep trying to remember this story is a fantasy, but thoughts like @MarcLuciFer’s keep overriding it. Can’t they have a discussion about this before dude is locked in there? It would be perfectly sensible if he wanted to call the cops and go home. He hasn’t given consent for the non-consent, which he should be allowed to do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the actual fuck man! I know this is your first story on Literotica but you need to learn to tag it properly. This went way beyond the just non-consent, training and teasing. And it should be listed under the BDSM category not gay erotica.

BurntOrangeWriterBurntOrangeWriter9 months agoAuthor

Walker does ask Mitchell your questions later. They are good questions. I put non-consent at the top of each chapter because, it is not a light story. Maybe I should have put this under that heading. To me, as Walker "told" me the story, his relationship with Mitchell is foremost in his thought. As weird as that may sound. Thank you for letting me know what you are thinking!

BidickulousBidickulous9 months ago

Give me a break, negative commenters. Is Mitchell as asshole? Absolutely. Psychotic? Come on! The story is just getting started; maybe he is, but how does Walker’s history with Mitchell play in this? Jeeze, give the author a chance to develop this further before condemning it! It is clearly labeled NonConsent, maybe BOW should have added BDSM, but hey, first time author, be nice! Constructive criticism is better than flaming.

Look at the way this is written and have a little faith. Do I like what Mitchell is doing? Of course not. Do I want to strangle the prick, or do I wish Walker would chew his dick off during whatever blowjob service is required? Sure, why not? Is it going to happen? Obviously not, we know they’re both alive and functioning at the end. Deep breath – let’s see what happens.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

The definition of a sociopath (the term I used in my comment) is a person who consistently shows no regard for right or wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. Very clearly Mitchell is demonstrating a textbook case of that behavior in chapter #2 of what I also said in my comment was a well written story. :-)

BurntOrangeWriterBurntOrangeWriter9 months agoAuthor

MarcLuciFer, I do understand where you are coming from. I had a choice between gay male and non-consent. From what I've read there are a lot of non-consent on the gay male side. The non-consent seems to be more hetero. The next chapters are under non-consent because the story does have done more ups and dark lows. Thank you for the remark on how it is written! I appreciate it!! Don't know why my brain went this way but I ran with it. Almost done with the last few chapters.

BurntOrangeWriterBurntOrangeWriter9 months agoAuthor

Budickulous, you are awesome, good sir! Hopefully the end is satisfying and.... Probably not what you are expecting! Like I said, I'm definitely in my own universe when story ideas come. Some nay like em, others won't. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is stupid! No one is going to trust his homo meathead friend, who talks gay shit all the time. So predictable, he's going to be used and abused, "trained" and when offered his release and revenge, they'll predictably go gay and live happily ever after as butt munchers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntOrangeWriter@BurntOrangeWriter
I love to write and usually write with my hormones leading the way. Hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES