Lost in Hawaii Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rule number three. You will wake me up every morning with a blow job." I growled at him and he retaliated by pinching my nipples hard. The pain zinged down my body, straight to my cock making it jump and twitch. "Ooohh, somebody has sensitive nipples," Mitchell crooned in delight. "We'll be exploring your sensitivity. Rule number four, obedience will be rewarded. Disobedience will be met with punishment. And I have all kinds of ways to punish you. Don't test my patients, baby. You'll end up paying the price. So, tomorrow if you don't wake me up with a blowjob you'll be getting a spanking. I love to spank my lovers." He whispered it like a sensuous promise in my ear. "I've had lots of practice tanning hides and I have been waiting a long time for you."

The kidnapping asshole released me and went to the door. He put a sign up with my four new rules. My heart sank as I realized he was seriously going to play this out all summer. All summer, and I had no say in any of it.

"Did you figure out the bracelets, necklace and cuffs, baby?" I nodded in weary, momentary, defeat. "I have a small little key that will release them. Right now it's in the safe so don't bother trying to find it."

He gently lifted the necklace and fingered it. His warm fingers grazed my collar bode. "This isn't a necklace. It's a collar so that I can lead you around, or put you in your place. Your leash is hanging by the door."

Mitchell walked behind me and wrapped one hand tight around my neck, his other pulled me close to his body. The slight squeeze on my neck had my heart racing.

"Baby, you need to understand that I don't want to hurt you out of punishment. A little bit of pain can add to sexual pleasure," he whispered harshly in my ear. "But pain, for the sake of pain or correction, is not a turn on for me. Please don't make me hurt you that way. You're no masochist outside of the bed. But I have a feeling that in the sack you want, you need to be dominated. I think you proved that to both of us just now." He slowly let go with a kiss to my ear. "Well, enough said. I'm gonna get us underway."

I watched him go with my arms roped to the ceiling. My legs were spread by a bar and every inch of me was naked and exposed. I couldn't help the fact that my cock was still pointed in his direction.

I'd never been so horny in my life.

This was not good.

12