Lost in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I snapped out of my fantasy. That wasn't right? I'd only been London a few hours. How could I possibly remember that? I frantically checked my memory, alarmed to find that I was beginning to recall other events from London's life. With each thrust of her cock, I could remember more and more about her life, memories, hopes and dreams. Everything, from the high of her first kiss to her low self-esteem engendered by her curvy body suddenly belonged to me. "LONDON!" I called out, suddenly terrified by the knowledge I now possessed. "I think we need to slow down, something weird is happening with this spell!"

London didn't seem to hear me. His thrusts were beginning to become more urgent, more rough. His face was twisted into a look of pure determination as he pounded into me, oblivious of what was happening. I felt myself starting rise to climax, but then he slipped out. I nearly fainted at the sensation of the cool air hitting my enflamed slit and I groaned in frustration at the lack of penetration.

This was my chance to stop this. To beg him to switch us back before it was too late. Tim's cock stood over me, glistening and twitching from his exertions.

I'd had sex with a few other guys over the years, but my body had never been hotter than right now. I was incensed by his touch and without it I could feel myself quivering. I'd wanted him for so long. Could I really stop myself now that he was within reach? I'd been afraid for so long that he'd be taken from me by some basic skinny sorority girl, just like the girls I was jealous of in high school. Now he was really mine. I should have glared up at him, forcing him to stop whatever was happening, but my need was too great. The heat I felt needed to be released, I needed him.

"Please," was all I managed, my voice now a soft whimper. I slowly pushed my wide hips up, humming the air, and trying to catch his penis, which was just a few inches above my body.

"Please what?" He asked, again looking a bit confused. I made my final decision.

Please. Please, Mike, I need your cock," I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood, my left leg shook with involuntary spasms of excitement as I danced along the edge of release.

"Oh London..." he whispered.

His hands now grasped my hips and he plunged his magnificent organ into my depths. I finally achieved a sweet release as heat spread from the core of my undulating stomach outward, filling me. I was distantly aware of a squealing noise and I realized it was myself, as warm love juice erupted from my split, drenching my bed and his crotch in the process. I could smell the heady scent of arousal waft through the room.

His thrusts were long and hard and at the apex of his third he pushed himself as deep as he could inside of me. I felt my lover's penis throb and erupt inside of me. Fresh heat joined my own, his sperm hit me like hot lava, coating my insides and filling me; causing the ocean of my passion to boil. As his penis spasmed uncontrollably inside me, stretching my tight walls, I felt the primal need to be seeded, to accept the climax of a male into me.

Instincts took over, my thick brown legs wrapped around him, holding the rutting male in place while my arms sought out his neck to bring him closer to myself. Our black and white bodies were mashed together as I arched into his thrust, maximizing his penetration of my cunt and opening myself to the planting of his seed.

We held each other like that, both lost in the sensual bliss of our orgasms, his body pinning mine to the bed, my legs wrapped around him in acceptance and invitation of his passion. We laid like that for what felt like an eternity, gently rocking back and forth as we savored the kindled flame of our romance.

"So..." I whispered quietly, suddenly breaking the silence. "Are we..."

"Yes." Mike said, chuckling as he cut me off.

"You can call yourself my girlfriend now." I grinned eye to eye, elated, and we broke into a passionate fit of kissing.

After our celebratory make-out session had concluded, I reached for my bra, hopping off the bed.

"Come on babe," I winked at my boyfriend, "let's go grab some plan B."

As we left the bedroom, I had to step over an extinguished candle that had been knocked onto the ground at some point.

"Huh," I thought to myself perplexed. "I wonder why that candle is doing on my floor?" Failing to recall its purpose, I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my boyfriend's hand, leaving the room.

12