Lost Job Pt. 03

Story Info
Penny entertains new client.
2.5k words
4.7
8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers,

I'm not sure how well this part 3 will be received since part 2 had less than half of my normal viewership and only one comment. The ratings were high and the reader who requested this story is really looking forward to part 3.

I hope you like this and a part 4 will be only written if there is enough interest.

joeehartley

Lost Job Part 3

Joe E Hartley

June 2022

*

Penny explained to Mia her insight about Mr. Simon and how she serviced his needs. An impressed Mia commented, "I had a feeling you'd be exactly what Mr. Simon wanted.

"I enjoyed my time with him, and I think he wants me back tomorrow to model the smoke outfit," Penny shared.

"He did ask for you to come over tomorrow night," Mia confirmed. "Do you want to get another outfit, or do you think the one will be enough?"

"I don't want to overwhelm him, or me. I think I'll just take the one and the wrap around dress. He did enjoy watching me change," Penny decided.

Mia and Penny chatted more about Mr. Simon and Penny's level of comfort with him. Mia wanted to know if Penny would be interested in seeing other clients—some that would want a more physical encounter.

Penny said she actually expected a lot more of a physical nature from Mr. Simon and although she enjoyed teasing him, she wanted more.

That was music to Mia's ears; she approached her employee and stroked her through the wrap around dress. Mia kissed Penny as she untied the belt holding the dress together exposing the fact that Penny wore nothing underneath.

Penny soon felt Mia's hands caressing her breasts and kissing her neck.

A couple hours later a very satisfied Penny went home to get some sleep; this had been a very busy day.

The next day Penny thought about what she could do that might be more exciting for Mr. Simon as she went through her normal routine at home. Suddenly she noticed that she was dancing to some music in her head. This was an insight for her; although she'd never been in any of the strip clubs a lot of men liked to frequent, she did know that the women danced on stage for their male viewers.

Penny started to choregraph a dance routine she could perform in Mr. Simon's living room following the path she had already established last night. She'd move towards him using dance steps and spins then turn to the right. Come back to in front of him with some steps she enjoyed that displayed her body nicely when used on the dance floor. She knew she'd be wearing the smoke colored coverup and if she made it flow as if it had a life of its own, she could appear to be engulfed in smoke.

She practiced and fine-tuned her moves for a couple of hours until she was comfortable with them.

Penny knew the routine to get to Mr. Simon's suite now and didn't tell everyone she met where she was going. She arrived at the door and the security guard, who recognized her from the night before.

"Mr. Simon is expecting you," he said as he opened the door.

"Ah... Penny. Right on time, as I knew you would be," Mr. Simon greeted the woman in the red wrap around dress. He'd seen it before and remembered the way she'd taken it off for him last night and what was underneath. Tonight, he would be surprised.

Mr. Simon wore a robe similar to what he wore the night before. The tie was loosened as if he anticipated the show to come. Penny dropped off her bag in the kitchen and took her starting position she had identified last night and following the same runway walk she used before, she approached the now seated Mr. Simon.

She approached her turn and noticed that Mr. Simon was shifting as if trying to get more comfortable. As she completed her walk to his left and turned to head back toward him, she smiled to see that his robe was now open. She completed her circuit and still hadn't removed her dress. She started over, again from her starting positing but this time with the tie untied and only her hands holding the dress together.

As she approached him this time, she opened one side of the dress then the other, teasing him by exposing one breast then the other. She knew she was having the desired effect by how intense his gaze was and how he stroked his cock; he was now fully erect. She got back to her starting point and continued to walk into the kitchen and behind the counter and cabinets. She noticed Mr. Simon leaning forward to get a better view of her as she removed the dress and put on the smoke-colored outfit.

Penny stepped out to her starting position certain that Mr. Simon would be expecting her to repeat the walk she had done before. She paused at her starting point and smiled at him before, using much more energy than her runway walk required, she started her dance routine. It was fast moving and the shear wrap flowed around her as if it were a part of her. It both hid her and exposed her as she veered from one side to the other in her high energy dance. Mr. Simon appeared shocked at this sudden bust of energy from what appeared to him to be an erotic nymph who never quite fully exposed her nudity.

Penny completed several spins as she moved first to his left and then to his right. She finished this dance to an open-mouthed and stunned Mr. Simon. She was back in the kitchen when Mr. Simon regained his composure. He stood staring into the kitchen looking for her and his hand on his cock pumping furiously.

Penny exploded out of the kitchen landing on her starting point and causing Mr. Simon to step back and fall onto his couch. She started her dance routine again, with minor modifications. She added several wing-like motions using her shear wrap. As she sank lower, her hands and wrap raised high then she stood tall directing her hands and wrap low. She watched as Mr. Simon appeared to be transfixed by her movements and as she approached him to make her turn, she got within a half-step of him. She knew he could feel the breeze left in her wake. She again retreated back to the kitchen, knowing she had his full attention.

He stood again as she sprung back into position and this time her routine was faster and much more erotic. She saw him pumping his cock and knew he was close. She all but ran towards him and dropped to her knees in front of him just as his ejaculate sprang forth. It landed in her open mouth as did most of his other streams.

Mr. Simon fell back onto his couch and Penny stood to finally give him a full view of her in her sexy outfit. Mr. Simon slowly sat up and looked at her "That was amazing. There is an envelope for you on the table. It has some extra in it, based on you did for me last night. I'm not sure if my heart can handle seeing you every night, but I'm willing to chance it," he said.

Penny said that she loved her time with him. She also asked if there was anything else he would like her to wear, or do.

Mr. Simon said that so far, she had surpassed anything he could dream of and wished her a pleasant evening.

Penny said she needed to change before she could leave and with that announcement Mr. Simon sat up.

Penny collected her dress and stripped out of her smoke-colored outfit. She stood there totally naked in front of Mr. Simon without flaunting her body as if unaware of being watched. She then wrapped her dress around her and said good night before walking out the door and acknowledging the security guard.

"Good night, ma'am," he said.

Penny strolled through the building with a smile on her face and into the parking lot. She looked forward to telling Mia about her latest encounter with Mr. Simon.

Mia was still up and at her desk when Penny walked in. "So, how did it go tonight?" she asked.

"Fantastic," Penny replied certain the Mr. Simon would have already called to say the same.

"Mr. Simon liked what you did tonight and said he never had a woman dance for him before. You impressed him," Mia added. "He also said he enjoys it when you change into your street clothes in front of him."

"I thought he might like that; it's all typical voyeurs see, isn't it?" Penny asked.

"That's true," Mia confirmed.

"I'm glad you offered me this job. I haven't been happier at work in a long time," Penny shared.

"I'm glad too. Would you be interested in trying another client?" Mia questioned.

"I'd love to. Mr. Simon seems to need a break." Penny expressed.

"This is a couple. Would that be a problem?" Mia queried.

"I don't think so. I assume they want to do more than just watch me," Penny answered.

"Yes, they will. Have you ever been with a woman before?" Mia asked.

"Not exactly, but I've often thought about it and I'd like to see what it's like," Penny answered.

Mia took that as an invitation and approached her new friend. Mia embraced Penny and slowly rubbed her back and arms. Mia's fingers softly slid up and down Penny's arms until gooseflesh started to appear. Her fingers then found Penny's neck.

Penny enjoyed the sensual nature of Mia's fingers and allowed her head to fall back exposing more of her sensitive neck. Mia leaned forward and softly covered Penny's neck with her breath followed by her lips. She worked her way up to Penny's waiting lips and kissed her while her hands untied the tie holding Penny's dress together.

Penny sighed under the kiss and adjusted her body giving Mia ample access to her flesh. Mia pulled Penny's dress open and her hands started their slow exploration of the hot exposed flesh.

Mia's kisses worked their way back down Penny's neck as her hands found her naked breasts.

Penny's nipples hardened as Mia's lips and tongue found them. It seemed to take forever, but Penny found herself leaning back across Mia's desk with her legs spread and Mia's head between them.

Penny and Mia spent another hour together naked exploring each other's bodies. Penny could no longer say she'd never been with another woman and looked forward to the next time. She dressed and went home for some much-needed sleep. She was not yet accustomed to the change of hours this new job demanded.

The next day as Penny went about her daily chores, she noticed that she was again dancing as she had the day before. She also noticed that in all the years of her working her previous job, she never danced at home on her day off. There was something about this new job that fed her on a deep emotional level. She looked forward to her encounter with the couple Mia had told her about.

It was later in the early evening that Mia called asking if she was still interested in meeting the new couple.

Penny was back in Mia's office within the hour getting the address of the couple and hearing Mia on the phone with the new clients.

Penny drove to the address Mia gave her, another hotel, and realized that the people looking to pay for sex would not want the woman to show up at their home. A hotel was far safer. She found the room number easily and knocked on the door.

A middle aged slightly overweight woman answered the door. "Hi, I'm Penny. I believe that Mia called you about me," Penny announced.

"Yes, she did. Please come in. You are very attractive. I'm Sharon and Mia said that you were new to all of this. Are we the first couple you've serviced?" The woman questioned.

"Yes, this is a new job for me and you are my first couple. I've only had one other client and he is a single man and a voyeur. I'm looking forward to being with you and your partner," Penny answered.

"Pete is my husband and we learned a year ago that we enjoy bringing another woman into our bed. Have you ever eaten out a woman before?" Sharon asked as Penny walked into the hotel room.

She saw Pete lying on the bed naked casually playing with his cock. "I have, but only once and looking forward to doing it again," Penny acknowledged. "What would you like this evening?"

"Why don't you play with Pete for a while and I'll just watch," Sharon directed.

Pete got up from the bed and Penny approached him. She ran her hands across his chest and down towards his stomach. She felt his hands untying the wrap around dress she wore and pulling it away from her body. She was naked underneath. Pete caressed her breasts as she gripped his erection.

Penny felt another set of hands removing her dress and start to caress her back. She dropped to her knees and took Pete's eager cock into her mouth.

Pete fell back onto the bed and Penny followed never losing contact with his organ. Sharon followed them onto the bed and Penny felt naked breasts pressing against her back.

Penny was between two naked people and could focus on each of them with her hands and her mouth. She could suck on Sharon breasts and nipples while Pete stroked her ass.

They were all getting very hot and sweaty when Sharon laid down on the bed face up with her legs spread and said to Penny, "Eat me."

Penny wasted no time and positioned herself between the open thighs. She was just getting started driving Sharon crazy with her tongue when she felt Pete's cock sliding inside of her.

The three of them soon found a rhythm and as Pete slammed into Penny from behind her tongue probed Sharon deeper. Penny felt Sharon cum moments before Pete also came.

One thing that Penny noticed about her new job was the absence of any cuddling afterward. Penny hadn't cum, but that was not the reason she was here. Within minutes Penny had an envelope of cash and was on her way back to Mia's office.

*

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail or a comment, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley