All Comments on 'Lost My Virginity at the Beach'

by SmuttyTales

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice beginning story, sex on the beach, I luv it! My intro was just before heading off to college with a former HS lacrosse teammate, a junior playing where I was going, so I had a lot of questions. We'd been taking dips, drying off in the sun and drinking some alcoholic slushy drink. During one dip, she swam up to me and gave me a deep kiss, I was surprised but went with it, kissed her back, before she swam away, smiling. It was an exciting moment for me, not at all like those early practice kisses with a friend. We got out, flopped on the lounges to dry, she slipped off her bikini top, teased me to do the same, no one was around and her folks were working, so I went with it and off it came. When we were dry, we went in to refill our drinks but once inside the door, she planted another deep kiss on me and pulled me to a couch where we started making out and running our hands over each others body. Soon her hand slid down from my breasts into my bikini, her finger was teasing me, I was wet with excitement and went with it again. Push over or what? Moments later she slowly tugged my bottoms off of me, keeping eye contact with me the whole time even as she spread my legs. Her mouth engulfed my sex and we had a wonderful afternoon and summer together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous