Lost Phone Ch. 04

Story Info
A flight to Rio, a bright future ahead.
3.6k words
4.58
11k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flictus
flictus
40 Followers

As we sped out of my driveway with really only my passport and borrowed clothes my sense of adventure had peaked. I was about to embark on a life changing journey. One that even my wife seemed to approve of. One that would have me sporting breast implants to fill a roll as a pharmaceuticals sales rep. Once were out of the driveway Steve turned on the radio, that was my que, I noticed my mouth was watering and it felt empty. I had been conditioned!

Slowly I slid across the seat and began sucking Steve's dick. It felt very natural now. No resistance at all. He was always shaved, always smelled clean and only put a little pressure on the back of my bobbing head encouraging me to take it deeper and deeper. I actually wanted his cum this time and he didn't ask so it was my favor. He had been so nice to me it seemed natural to reward him. Before long he was lifting his hips and putting extra pressure on my head signaling he was close. I moaned as I slurped up and down his wet shaft pistoning in and out of my lips.

"Take it Cindy! Swallow me babe!" Steve exclaimed as he exerted pressure on the back of my head.

He shot his cum in my mouth and then pushed my head down hard so I felt it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed over and over. His cum went down so easy now. He didn't keep pressure on the back of my head and he turned the radio way down so I knew he didn't want me to keep sucking his dick. I slowly backed away and I sat up in my seat to find we were back at his house in the garage.

"You really are taking this well," Steve said as he buttoned up his pants.

"I guess I should get ready to go for our business trip," I said. What else was there to say? My wife appeared not to care whether or not I got breasts for this job as long as she got paid.

"Yes, you should, I have Julie coming by in a couple hours to take you shopping for clothes and other things," Steve said.

"Ok," I said. He really was so thoughtful. This was quite a life change - like breasts attached to me forever. It was one thing for it to be a fantasy, have fake ones on, but an entire other to actually have them on me. I climbed out of the truck, the dress really was not made for that at all.

I went back to my bedroom and bathroom and proceeded to shower and shave and find something a little more comfortable than an evening gown dress. While I was nude looking for what to wear I got a text from Julie - who apparently had my number.

'Hey, girl this is Julie,' the text read.

'Hi,' I responded. I'm sure she was fully aware I wasn't a girl.

'Wear some jeans and T shirt tonight and go with the brown shoulder length wig this time,' She said.

'Ok,' I replied.

I found all of the items, reattached my silicon breasts to me, put the bra on to hold them while the glue set. Found a T shirt to put on. I found a pair of woman jeans - which are incredibly right by the way. Men's jeans are lose and could fit anyone remotely close to that size. Women's jeans are form fitting. Everything was smashed, but I positioned it with the gaff someone had laid out on the bed. While I was looking for clothes I noticed there was absolutely zero men's clothing in the closet or the room. Julie eventually showed up while I was putting on the first layer of concealer. She helped me and guided me on how to do what and in what order and what looked good and what looked fast, but ok. Getting fully ready from start to finish took about 40 minutes - no wonder women were late a lot of times.

Eventually I took a look in the mirror - there stood Cindy in brown hair. Not shockingly beautiful this time, just attractive - I looked like I was on my way to the mall. Which in our case we were.

"Steve gave me the GSK credit card for clothing and things so none of this comes out of our pocket girl, you set?" Julie said. She was in jeans in T-shirt too. Her breasts were a little bigger and I felt a stab of envy.

"Yeah let's go," I said.

We ended up taking Julie's Altima and it was much easier to get into than Steve's truck.

"Have you thought about getting your ears pierced Cindy?" Julie asked once we were driving.

"Yeah, I have thought about it," I said. Honestly I had thought about it. As a fantasy, girls in porn always had their ears pierced.

"You would look so cute with earrings!" Julie laid her hand on my leg as she spoke.

"You think so?" I said.

"Yes we can do it while we are at the mall too," she said.

We drove for about half an hour to the mall talking about diamond studs and how it doesn't hurt at all and how men love earrings on women and all sorts of girl talk.

We parked at the mall and walked in - no one really gave us a second glance. Apparently I was either passing or this was a really metropolitan area. Julie apparently had targeted where we parked because there was a kiosk that sold earring and did piercings as soon as we walked in.

"Here we are we should do it now so you can see them when you are trying things on!" she said. Seemingly very excited about metal being shoved through my earlobes. She made it a point to kind of whisper it into my ear and shelf me with her D cups. While I was thinking about my response she was rubbing her breasts against my arm slowly and lightly. I did still notice these things.

"Sure," I said. I was not really sure but she had convinced me and no one would care once I had breasts of my own if my ears were pierced.

"Hello ladies, I am Mark, how can I help you?" the kiosk attendant said.

"She would like her ears pierced," Julie said looking as excited as possible.

Mark looked at me and smiled. "Never had her ears pierced before, wow, ok well we are doing a two for one sale today so an ear piercing comes with a free bellybutton piercing and stud," Mark said.

"Oh yes! Get your bellybutton pierced Cindy. Look at mine!" Julie said. Lifting her shirt to expose a dangling blue dolphin from her otherwise perfect belly. I was attracted. Somewhat to her, but more to the jewelry that was very cute.

"Ok, ok," I said.

The procedure was simple, short and highly painful for a brief second. The first ear wasn't bad. The second I was expecting it so it was a little worse. Then came the bellybutton piercing.

"Now do you want a dangling piece like your friend here?" Mark asked.

"Sure, I guess," I replied.

I did as instructed and this one actually hurt like someone had shoved a needle through my skin and left it there. Now I had earrings and a bellybutton ring. He had a mirror set up and sure enough I had diamond stud earrings and a dangling heart bellybutton ring.

"You looks so hot Cindy." Julie said as she swiped the credit card. She had also picked out a dozen other earrings for me and some bellybutton rings. The total was $305 by the time she was through with the kiosk. Mark bid us fair well and we continued shopping.

The next 4 hours was a blur, dozens of outfits, skirts, jeans, slacks, blouses, bra's, nightgowns, lingerie even. We hit JC Penny, Marshals, Victoria Secret, and a handful of boutiques. Our hands were so full of bags we had to go back to her car and put stuff in the trunk and go back in. We spend thousands of dollars, close to five if I had to guess, and I even got a makeup kit since I did not have one and Julie said I would need one to travel with. We got luggage as well. It was not incredibly feminine, but it was noticeably a woman's luggage. We stopped at the nail boutique on the way out and Julie had them put red nails on me that made everything difficult. They did my toenails and had them painted and filled as well.

By the time we were through the car was packed and it was 7pm. Steve texted to say the flight was at 11pm and to hurry back and get packed up. We drove back and Julie helped me offload the haul. On the last trip I saw her and Steve laughing about something - I pretended not to care, but I was very interested. I went to my room and started packing outfits into my luggage.

"Nice earrings baby," Steve said. I barely noticed them now. The bellybutton ring I could feel dangling when I walked.

"Thank you," I beamed.

"I was looking at implants and I think you're perfect for these 1300cc silicon ones," He showed me on his iPad. I looked at well-formed women who was probably pushing F cups. Very attractive though.

"Are you sure? They look big babe," I said.

"They will look great on you Cindy, I already booked the doctor in Rio," he said.

"If you say so, she does look very hot," I said. Looking at the breasts which stood out like two huge mountains from her frame.

"Good it comes as part of a package you are going to love it. You ready? We have to leave for the airport in an hour," Steve said. He left and was immediately replaced by Julie who had another bag.

"Another bag from the mall? "I asked.

Julie shut the door in the bedroom. "Not exactly just a couple other items Steve found that he wants you to wear and me to show you how," she said.

"Ok, what's in the bag?" I asked.

"The first one is really simple," she said.

She pulled a very odd looking pair of padded panties out of the bag. They were designed with a padded front to hide my penis and give me a bit of slit as though I had a pussy. No big deal. I thought a penis would look embarrassing anyway. Since I already had on one I already knew of it.

"Steve wants you to wear yoga pants when you travel, so I got you a couple sets," Julie said. Sure enough she pulled out a blue set of yoga pants and a pink set as she spoke. I put the pink ones in the luggage planning to wear the blue the airport.

"Next we have this little device," she said.

"Is that a.. uhh?" I asked.

"Yes Cindy, it's a butt plug, and if I were you I'd get used to it now," Julie laughed.

"It also is wireless so Steve can send you vibes on it. Plus it is not detectable on the airport scanners," she said.

"That's great," I lied.

"Here let's get you hooked up. Turn around and bend over. Oh wait sorry," Julie said

Again she dropped her dress, popped off her bra and dropped the panties.

"Now take your clothes off Cindy," Cindy said. She bounced when she said the last sentence so her tits bounced.

I obeyed.

"Turn around and bend over," she said.

I did as was directed.

She started with some lube while on my asshole while she lightly tugged on my limp penis.

"There we go babe, relax, this will be so much easier," Julie said.

As I relaxed with the combined feelings I could feel her hands working both my penis and my asshole, slowly she pushed a finger into my well lubed ass.

"Easy babe, just relax, there you go," She cooed.

With that she worked in a second finger and slowly fucked me as she worked my penis which had not hardened very much if at all. Eventually she pulled her two fingers out, I missed those oddly enough - but fingers were very bony and not very smooth. She pushed the plug into me which hurt and then my ass accepted it.

"There we go! All set. Get your panties on Cindy," Julie said, smacking my ass playfully

I put the gaff on first then my panties then the blue yoga pants. I reapplied the glue for my breast forms cups. Put on a female cut t-shirt over my bra. Then put the brown shoulder length wig. Julie packed a few more items as well.

"Steve said you have to wear the 3 inch heels to the airport too," Julie informed me.

"Oh, ok," I said.

I put on the heels. Julie checked a few more things and I was ready to go. I had all of my clothes packed in one rolling bag that was set with pink flowers. My nails were getting in the way it took a little longer to do things. My heels were not too bad to walk in being just 3 inches. Julie gave me some tips and had me walk around so I at least didn't stomp like I had found "my mommy's heels," As she said. She reapplied my makeup and made sure I had lipstick and gloss and eyeliner and half dozen other things in my purse - this one was full size shoulder bag though.

Within no time we were loaded up in Steve's truck. Luggage in the back and off to the airport.

"You look exceptional Cindy," Steve said smiling at me. He was so considerate a nice boss and a good lover.

He looked at me while he reached over and turned on the radio. He knew what he was doing and I was trained.

I leaned over and did what I had learned to when the music was on. It was an hour drive to the airport. I took him out of his pants and sucked his cock. It felt so natural now. Then it happened.

Bzzzzttt.

"Oooh," I said around his dick in my mouth.

Bzzzzttt. My ass vibrated with the wifi buttplug.

"You like that, babe,"

"Mhmmm."It was sort of nice. If distracting.

I continued to suck his dick as the radio played. Up and down in and out - I realized that a blowjob had the word job in it for a reason. I alternated to his nuts to suck on them, rolling around them gently with my tongue and lips. He was totally smooth. Not a single hair. I went back to sucking his cock watching it disappear into my lips. My glued on breasts hitting the seat of the truck over and over as I moaned around his dick. After a couple songs he was pushing up to meet my lips and pushing my head down slightly to get my lips to hit nuts. I relaxed my throat the way I had learned how and he shot his wad down the back of my throat, I didn't even taste his sperm much because it was all the way in the back. He kept pressure on the back of my head do I stayed down on him. Time blurred. He got hard again, I sucked again, he busted again, I swallowed again. The third time he busted and I swallowed he took his hand off the back of my head and turned down the radio.

"You are such a good cocksucker, Cindy." Steve said.

"Thank you babe," I smiled at him. I opened my purse and found my lipstick and opened the visor mirror and reapplied my makeup and made sure I didn't have cum in my hair or anything odd. While I was in my purse I found my passport and opened it.

"This might be a problem," I said looking at the picture on the passport of me not dressed up as a woman.

"It expired?" Steve asked.

"No, it's my picture I don't look much like that with all this on," I said.

"If they ask just tell them you are transitioning. The guys will be embarrassed or check out your progress and the women will be happy for you," Steve stated.

"Really?" That sounded way too easy.

"Yes babe, trust me, you'll be fine," he said. I hope it was that easy.

We got to the airport soon after and we made our way to the counter. No one batted an eye. I mean people looked at me much more they did when I was a guy, but that was normal. No one seemed upset or disgusted. They just saw a woman at the airport in blue yoga pants and a frilly t-shirt with a flowered rolling bag.

The Delta check in agent was nice she saw my ID and looked at me and smiled a knowing smile. I got my boarding passes and we headed off to security. The TSA people were even nice, the guy verifying the boarding pass and ID was just doing his job when he looked up to make sure it was my ID he spoke.

"Have a nice day ma'am," he said. I apparently looked the part. He might have had some emphasis on ma'am.

The security station itself was another issue. I had been TSA pre-checked so I kept my shoes on - I went through the Irradiator 300 or whatever that new thing is that's perfectly harmless and pass on through. The agents just passed a secret along as I went through - whispering to each other and then giving me the eyeball for a second. The guys looked and smiled and nodded approvingly. The women just looked at me and grinned some. It went well. I could finally breathe.

"People seem nicer when you have tits?" Steve asked.

"Yes. I think they might be. Everyone, even women are nicer," I said. It was true. Everyone was nicer men and women. Even after they knew you were just dressed as a woman.

"I thought you might notice that, our gate is A6, yeah there it is," Steve said.

We went to our gate and waited then went to the bar for an hour or so. Steve ordered me a red wine. I did like red wine. We drank and talked a bit about the trip to Rio. I asked about the business there which apparently consisted of three meetings with clients to settle on GSK prices for Rio markets. The prices and haggling had been completed by accounting we needed finalize anything that cropped up along the way.

"When is my meeting with the doctor?" I asked

"It's actually first thing, if he can fit you in that day he will," Steve said.

"That's really fast," I said. It was really fast too.

"I can be compelling when I want," Steve said. Smiling at me.

"I do know that babe. And what is this whole package thing you mentioned?" I asked.

"Oh for the surgery, don't worry we won't be cutting anything off," Steve said quietly.

"Ok. I don't actually want to do that," I said. I didn't really want to remove my dick.

"No, me either- they throw in a butt lift and a couple other things. Nothing removed from you. I promise," Steve said.

"Ok, I trust you," I said. I did trust him.

"I know you do," Steve said.

"I am surprised my wife was ok with me getting breasts," I said somewhat quietly.

"Yeah that is kind of shocking, you think she just wants you for the money?" Steve asked.

"I think so, I mean what sort of wife would let her husband get F cups?" I asked.

"A wife who only wants her husband for money, when was the last time you two were intimate?" Steve asked.

"A few months now," I said sheepishly.

"You don't think she's... uhh???" he let the question hang in the air.

"I don't know, I would have said no before this week, but she put a lock on her phone for the first time and now I am not sure," I said. Honestly I didn't know, it was the only thing that made sense. She had to be cheating on me.

"I suppose we should start putting your pay and bonuses into a numbered account only you have access to, would you like that?" Steve asked pecking at his phone.

"Yes, I think that would be good to do for now," I replied numbly.

"Done, I will email you the details for your numbered account, you should try to catch her in the act and get proof, it will make the divorce easier," Steve said still pecking at his phone.

"Divorce?!?" I exclaimed.

"You don't think this ends any other way, Cindy, she just sent you to Brazil to get tits... think about it?" Steve said looking over his phone.

"Is it bad that I don't consider it a loss at all?" I said.

"No, babe, it isn't," Steve responded slowly.

They announced we were boarding a while after that and we boarded. The gate agent didn't bat an eye either, she just smiled and winked at me. I smiled back.

Steve and I sat in 3A and 3B, 1st class. Very nice too. It was a great flight I had several red wines. Steve had the white wine. GSK must be spending a pretty penny on us. I dozed off at some point. It was going to be a big life changer in Rio. Somehow I was ok with that, my wife had a rude awakening in the making - what the devil was she up to?

flictus
flictus
40 Followers