All Comments on 'Lost Souls Ch. 02: Secrets'

by JaiLai

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
touching

wow what wonderful writing . i love to read story's that touch me , thank you. please can you continue this . you have started something amazing. i truly cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

This is a very well done series, I especially like the future history aspect explaining the origins of the futari.

I was a soldier myself, and young once. I still suffer from PTSD and probably will the rest of my life, complicating everything of course is a fact that I'm also a transsexual, so I can relate to many aspects of this story.

Again, Bravo, well done!

~ Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I am really enjoying your story and have been waiting for this part since you posted the first one. Please don't make me wait as long for the next one. I really love how you have put together the universe along with the characters.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

I can't wait for more chapters of this story. I can tell that this is going to be a favorite of mine and many others. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stellar stuff!!!

Started reading and couldn't put it down!!!! My favourite story ever...I see a movie here with real emotions and backstories! When can we read the next one???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you for not abandoning this story, and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Story is good but needs an editor, several spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really great world building

It took me a min to remember what had happened at the end of the prev chapter but once I began reading it all came flooding back.. The characters here are very well written and believable, the sexy bits are just scorching, universe is like little else i have run across. Please take this story further I don't care how long you take to write it. One piece of advice as far as proofing goes read the story aloud to yourself or better yet have someone else read it aloud to you. You will be able to pick up on those last couple of places where you were unsure of the wording or sentence structure. These errors were relatively few and far between here

and by no means really took this reader out of the imagination space you so wonderfully wrought. 5 stars Please keep writing your doing a great job!

Thank You,

Rikki B

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Just came across your series today. Love the way you build up your characters. I normally am not into the sci-fi or futa stuff but yours is so well written that I love it. The sex scenes are just plain HOT. Can't wait for more.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Excellent work

I do like your stories and you write very well. I have trouble with the idea of a sexy solider with PTSD. It's not very believable, but once you learn she is a Futa it makes more sense, still a little odd but good. If I had one recommendation it would be that you need more than one fuck scene in 4 pages, but I get that you are trying to develop your characters.

JaiLaiJaiLaiover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to jmkuehn

I would like to take the time to reply to your comment, and i hope i do not offend in any way shape or form. I simply wish to discuss that PTSD is a serious mental health issue, and it does not discriminate. Anybody who has been through something personally traumatic to them can wrestle with it. Especially soldiers, and soldiers come in many forms including beautiful women. Again, i am in no way attempting to start a anything. I just feel something like that is important to address. I am truly sorry if my words offend in any way.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 6 years ago
Intense

Well written except for some minor spelling and grammar errors. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For the love of god don't take another year to write part 3

I absolutely love this story. I want it to be continued. I understand being a writer and some times you don't have the motivation or what not. But this story is gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally!

Finally we have the long awaited follow up =)

and it did not disappoint.

Looking forward to Nr.3

TruesylverTruesylverabout 6 years ago
Love

This story rocks. Thank you for writing it hope to see more.

bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 6 years ago
Continue

I really hope Alice remains as a girl not a Futa. I would love for her to have a power all her own that is limited to a select few. It could relate to Why she hid her natural hair color, but she may not be aware of her powers. Just told she needed to cover up her “scent” or other. Let her just have a marking on her body that Morgan knows what it means...Since Morgan was in military that’s why she could be clued in via top secret disclosure. Further, I like the idea of her having more than one possible big love as the possibilities with Brenna offer up another angle to the story given that Futa is immature and has to come into her own. One of which is having the courage to find real love w alice and stand up to other Futa like Danny that are crazy with power. To also allow herself to be w Morgan too. A hot ménage love story between these three could really be something. And Honestly, Futa stories lack female and Futa love/sex on lit.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghialmost 6 years ago

Hi! Love this story! Especially the first part with Danny and Brianna. Will you continue it? Maybe someone can get the upper hand and fuck Danny then? Hope you will continue :)

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 6 years ago

Beautiful and heartbreaking story. I hope you continue it someday. Brianna needs to apologize to Alison at the very least.

CosmicMistakeCosmicMistakealmost 2 years ago

A great story, and it seems like there's so much more to come, but I'm guessing at this point we won't be getting the rest of the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous