Lost Souls Ch. 02: Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaiLai
JaiLai
71 Followers

She moved the girl over gently, and laid beside her sliding under the covers silently, being sure not to wake the sleepy girl. Alice latched onto her arm as soon as her head hit the pillow. It was like a maiden holding onto her knight for comfort.

She rested her face against her arm. Morgan's heart beat a thousand beats in a millisecond. It was the best feeling she'd had in a long time. For once she felt peaceful while in bed.

Normally there was no distraction from the ghosts of the past that haunted her, but right now she could lay and listen to her breathing, and her heightened sense of hearing allowed her to listen to Alice's heartbeat. The small girl was no longer whimpering and instead snuggled closer to the beautiful haunted soldier. This girl is a pain in the ass, Morgan thought, smiling. She closed her eyes and within seconds she was fast asleep.

JaiLai
JaiLai
71 Followers