Louise Submits Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to lick very long and she was cumming, but once she had cum, she didn't move and I kept licking her. She rode my face to 2 more orgasms before she got off me. My mouth and tongue were getting sore from eating her.

Once she was off me, I turned back around on my knees and took 3 more cocks in my mouth. I sucked them all, made them cum and swallowed their loads I switched from cocksucking to pussy licking until all the seniors had cum from me giving them oral sex.

I had fat cocks, thin cocks, long cocks and short cocks. There were white ones and black ones and a couple of Mexican cocks. Yes, I had a good variety of cocks. The pussies I ate were not all the same either. Some had a full bush, which I didn't like. Some were trimmed and others shaved all the way. But their lips were different too. They had fat lips, thin lips and some I had a hard time finding. Some of the girls had big clits while others, I barley found. Some of the girls squirted while others just oozed. All were very different but I liked all the cocks and pussies.

I should be ashamed of myself for having sex with children. Yes, children, even if they were all at least 18, they were still children entrusted to me by their parents. I was supposed to teach them math, but I am teaching them sex instead. All the seniors have now had me as a cocksucker or a pussy licker. That is not right, but I was beginning to enjoy having them use me.

And now, since they all got off in my mouth it was time for them to fuck my cunt. I wanted that so bad. I knew the girls can't cum in my cunt, but they will be fucking me with dildos. The boys will all get to cum in me and I can say I was their first fuck. Well maybe not all of them, but I think most them are still virgins. My cunt will be the first they have their cocks in and I was loving it.

They allowed me to rest for a few minutes, but then, I heard April say "OK slave, time for some fucking. On your back, legs open and your cunt spread. We will do it just like we did with the oral sex. Three boys, a girl, then 3 boys and a girl. The girls all have a strap on to use in your cunt. And so, you know, we won't stop until you have fucked every one of the students, including Amber."

I rolled onto my back, spread my legs and said, "OK kids, take your teachers cunt and fuck it good."

"If you want to cum slave, you have permission to cum all you want." Amber told me.

Once I was ready, the first 3 boys lined up and I felt the first cock in my cunt. I felt him slide into me and then he was fucking me. I didn't think I should teach them how to fuck, but I might have to explain the best way to fuck a girl.

The first boy did good, but he was cumming so quick, I didn't have time to cum myself. I felt him inside my cunt, fucking me and then he stiffened and shot his load into me. Wow, he was fast. I need them to slow down so I can cum too. As soon as he pulled out, I had another cock in my cunt. I was starting to get into it when he also shot his load into me. But, once they shot a load into me, the came to my face and made me clean their cocks with my tongue and mouth.

The way they were fucking me, I don't know if I'll get to cum. I am going to have to figure out how to slow them down some. I thought that after I sucked their cocks they wouldn't get off as quick, but I was wrong. I guess it was because they had never had a cunt to fuck before and they were excited. Maybe once the girls started using their dildos on me I can cum.

The next boy was the same and I was getting frustrated. I hoped that after this, they would learn to slow down and I'll get to cum. But if they don't slow down, I'll never cum. Once the third boy pulled out of me, one of the girls stepped up. She was naked except for the strap on attached to her. I loved her tits because they were small like mine. She leaned over and said, "I have wanted to do this for a long time. I have always had a crush on you Louise. Now I get to have you. Enjoy."

I smiled at her as she shoved her strap on cock into my waiting cunt. It was bigger than the boy's cocks but I knew I wasn't going to get any cum from her cock, but maybe she can make me cum. She didn't go slow with me. She shoved that big fake cock deep inside me and it hit my cervix, which made me jump. Then once she was in, she went slower than the boys and I could feel her deep inside me. She also hit my big clit when she fucked me and that was beginning to feel good. I was on the verge of cumming right after she started pounding my cunt.

She took her time now and was slowly fucking me as our tits rubbed together and that made the bells on mine ring. She leaned into me and gave me a big kiss on my lips and I returned her affections. We were kissing and fucking and I was getting very close to cumming with her.

She started moaning and so did I. I think we were both about to cum. I had never cum with a girl like this before. No girl, not even Amber had used a fake cock to fuck me like this. I was in heaven. It was nothing like a man fucking me. It was so different. She was soft and gentle, but was using me like she owned me. I fell in love right then.

It happened so fast that I didn't even feel it coming on. She drove her fake cock all the way into my core and she started cumming. I started cumming with her and we both screamed out, "CCCCCUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Then she collapsed on top of me and we kissed one last time. As we recovered from our combined orgasms, the rest of the class were clapping and cheering for us. I felt so embarrassed that I was cumming in front of them, but I sure needed what she gave me.

Once she pulled out of me, she said, "Now that is the way you fuck our teacher. You boys need to do that with her too."

I didn't have time to wait long. The next boy was on me with his cock in my cunt. He went slower, but it still wasn't the same as it was with the girl. He did try and when he shot his cum into me, I kissed him and he was gone. Well, he was gone except for his cock which I needed to clean off.

I went through all the boys and girls fucking me and I must say, the girls were much better fuckers than the boys. But, they will learn and I hope I get to teach them all during classes. However, by the time all 25 had fucked my cunt, it was very sore.

"Mistress Amber," I begged, "Can I have a break? My cunt is so sore. I will do more if you can let me have a few minutes to get over being gang banged."

"Yes of course we can take a small break." She told me, 'We are due for some food and the caterers will be here soon. Just don't get up."

I thought, damn, she is going to make me lay here naked while the caterers bring in the food. But, as I looked around the big room, just about all the students were also naked. Even most of the girls had removed their clothes. So, I guess they weren't as shy as they made out to be in the classroom this morning.

April came over to where I was sprawled out with my legs still wide apart. I don't think I could have closed them up if I had wanted to. But right now, I was so proud to be showing my naked cunt to my students and friends. "So, how does it feel to be fucked by the senior class slave?" She asked me.

I looked up at her and said, "April, it is so hot and nasty. I shouldn't have done it, but damn it feels so good."

"You need to get cleaned up so the kids can fuck you some more. You still have a couple days of sex with them, so get up, get a good shower while they eat. The next hole is your ass and they are ready for it." She ordered me.

I got up on weak legs and made my way to the only bathroom they had. It was a men's bathroom, but did have a shower. I felt so weak but the shower would help. I never knew what a gang bang was before, but I do now and I think they have so much more planned for me.

I took a nice shower and then returned to the main room. But, I felt my tits with the new rings in them and the bells started ringing. I wondered how I was going to walk through the school without them being noticed. I also felt my clit. It seemed to be so large and very, very sensitive. I touched it and almost came from that, so I didn't do it anymore. But I could look at it in the mirror and it was so big. It looked like a little cock sticking out of my cunt.

As I walked in, I noticed all the students were naked now and no one was hiding anything. April, Sam and Amber's daddy were also naked and I wondered if they had gotten any of the students. It would be something to have them getting the same as me.

Amber came up to me and said, "Slave, we have one more hole to fill tonight before we all get some rest. So, get on your hands and knees and open that sweet little ass up. Your students are going to use it and abuse for a while."

I went to where I had been all evening and got on all fours, just as I was ordered to. I spread my legs as far as I could and waited to get ass fucked by 25 kids. I didn't have to long to wait, because some boy came up to me and I felt his cock at my little puckered hole. I didn't think I was too tight since I had that big plug up my ass all day. And, I was right. He did use lube on me before shoving his cock deep into my bowels.

As soon as he was in, he waited for a moment before he started his fucking motion. I guess he might have done this before, or someone gave him lessons. But once he started fucking, I had a hard time keeping up with him. He was pounding my ass so hard, I almost fell over. I was groaning and moaning and suddenly he stiffened up and I could feel his cock unload his cum into me.

As soon as he finished cumming, he pulled out and got in front of me. He said, "You have to clean our cocks now."

I thought I was going to puke. No one ever goes from ass to mouth, but that is what they wanted from me. I had to obey and shook my head yes, took his cock in my mouth and sucked it clean. I didn't even taste my ass on him. Maybe because I was numb or I might have been clean.

Before I finished cleaning him, I had another cock in my ass fucking me. It was like the other times. Three boys and a girl fucking my ass. The girls were rough when they shoved the dildos up my ass. The boys took it easy on me and just took their time when they put their cocks into me. But the girls were like they hated me and wanted revenge.

But, I endured all 25 students fucking my upturned ass. And, I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of being ass fucked and I even had 5 good cums from it.. That was the best part, but I thought that after all this ass fucking, how was my ass ever going to get small again. I might have to wear diapers.

The worst part of all this, was I had to suck all the cocks and dildos clean after they had been in my ass. But, I didn't taste myself after the 3rd or 4th one. Once the last girl had fucked me, I was able to relax again.

Now, I had sucked all the boy's cocks, ate all the girl's pussies, even the ones on their periods, had my cunt fucked by all 25 seniors and ended up by being ass fucked by all of them. I guess I am a slut and whore for my class now.

Once they had all had my ass, Amber called it quits for the night. She bound my hands behind my back and tied my legs together. "Can't let you play with your cunt and we don't want you wandering around. Now get some sleep because tomorrow we have a lot more to do with our slave teacher." She told me and turned off the light.

12