Louise Submits Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't even teach in school on Friday very much now. They have hired a new math teacher to teach all the classes on Friday, except the seniors. I still teach them. But, I am required to be in the senior's classes each period. Every class the seniors have, I am there with them. It could be history, English, science or PE. I must attend the classes with them and in each class, I must wear whatever they say and most of the time, I wear nothing at all. They enjoy keeping me naked and I also must have sex in all the classes. It isn't with all the class, but I must do something with a few in each class, while the others watch and the other teacher teaches. Not sure if any of the students are learning much, but that is what they all want.

I am still required to stop at a gas station for gas, wearing whatever I do on Wednesday. Sometimes it is topless, sometimes bottomless, but most of the time naked. And, yes, once I get gas, I must walk into the store for a drink. I am usually met in there by someone who gets to have sex with me. Sometimes it is in the store, but other times they go home with me or I do it in the car at the pumps. I have had some students from other schools, some college students, some store clerks and even some older men and women. I never know who I will be used by.

I found out during the last couple weeks of school, that I will be going back to teach next year, but things will not change as far as my status. I will be a slave to the new seniors and to prove it, I had to start having sex with any of the juniors that had turned 18. I was informed by the time the school reopens, all of them will be 18 and legal for me to fuck.

The last day of school, I had to see the tattoo guy. He came to school and in front of the senior class, added a new tattoo. This one just added to the one showing which year I was a slave. Now it says, Senior's slave, classes of 2018, 2019. I am trapped.

All the seniors graduated and it was now summer vacation. Well, vacation for some. I was still a slave being used by everyone. Amber stayed with me a lot during the summer and now she has added a new rule for me. I hate her new rules. I hate all her rules. A grown woman should never be subjected to what she has me do, but I did agree to be her slave until the end of the schoolyear.

So, school is out and I'm still a slave. You might ask why? Well, in one of those moments that she had me cumming because she ate my cunt, she wanted me to be a slave forever. I agreed because I was cumming so hard. So, now I am a total slave to anyone who wants me. Just because she wanted me that way and convinced me she would eat me more often if I was a slave forever and I would be licking her pussy a lot more. None of that has happened, except I have begun my new life.

Her new rule, was that for the summer, I would not be allowed to wear clothes at any time. I would stay naked all the time, even if we were out. And she made sure we went out quite often. I have been taken shopping naked and to restaurants naked. I know I have been seen by many of the students' parents and none of them has said anything. I didn't know why they didn't complain about a teacher walking around naked like I was.

The worst part, was Amber loved to go to the beach and of course she took me with her. I had to lay there naked because she wanted me to have an all-over tan. She didn't like those lines you get when sunbathing with a suit on. Nope, all over tan for me. But, it all started out with being burned first. My body was a bright pink for a while and then it peeled and turned to the tan she wanted.

I still had to entertain others in my house. I used her bed for most people, but always had to change the sheets once they left. She said she never knew when she would be there and she didn't want to have to wait for me to fix her bed. Plus, she didn't want others to have to be in a used bed. I was doing a lot of laundry because I was used every day all summer.

Her daddy was over quite often and he fucked me each time. Of course, I had to suck his cock before he fucked me and sometimes he would use my ass instead of my cunt. April would stop by often as well and she always had Sam or her husband with her and sometimes both men would come.

One of the big events I had to attend while naked was the big block party the neighborhood had every year. It was done for the 4th of July and everyone was there. All adults in the neighborhood showed up and all of them saw me naked with my tattoos, weights and bells hanging from my nipples and clit.

Of course, everyone was given permission to fondle and play with me and they did that. I had hands all over my ass, legs, back, tits and cunt. Yes, that is all I am now, a plaything for others.

Then, Amber made a speech to tell everyone that from now on, I would be naked while in the neighborhood and everyone could use me anytime they desired. I would have to do as they all said and that I was available to suck cocks, eat pussy and fuck. My ass and cunt were both available for anyone. Then she said that a mattress had been placed in the street and I would be there to be used.

She said, "My slave and whore, go to the mattress, lay back and spread those legs. I want your hot cunt showing so everyone knows you are ready for them. While you are not being used, put those fingers to work. Keep your cunt ready for anything."

I didn't argue with her. I just went to the mattress, laid down and spread my legs. After that, I was used for the rest of the day by everyone. I had cocks in my cunt, ass and mouth all day. And so many women came to sit on my face and I had to lick them until they were cumming on my tongue. I even had to drink some piss for some of them that couldn't hold it after I ate them.

That was the only party we had, but now all the neighbors could stop by and fuck me or get anything they wanted. And most of them did come by. I couldn't lock my door any longer. Amber said that I had an open-door policy and anyone who wanted me, could just walk in and use me. I was to be always ready for anything anyone wanted.

She even set up a tip jar in my living room, but no one was ever charged to use me. If they wanted to, they could leave a tip for me. Some did and some didn't. But no matter what, I had to pleasure them.

Once summer was over, Amber went off to college, but she turned over her ownership of me to Lucy, the Junior, now a senior, who was always around to observe my downfall. But, this year, she pulled all the strings.

It was a brand-new year, with brand new things to happen to me. And many new things happened, but that is another story about how I, Louise submitted.

12