Love Amidst The Storm

Story Info
College students have a dangerous outdoor sexual adventure.
2.6k words
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, romance, open relationship, outdoor and danger fetishes.

Intro- Please do not read this story if you lack a mature open mind. It contains descriptions of graphic sex among adults in a life threatening situation. All characters and events depicted herein are fictional, though this is somewhat based on real people and experiences. This was written for entertainment purposes only. Feedback is appreciated.

If you're following my works as a connected series, use the years in each story for chronology. Doug Ramsay has appeared in many works. Angie Messina has not appeared since "Running Down a Dream". This story takes place prior to that one. None of my other stories are required reading for this one, unless the reader is interested.

***

Barton Creek State Park, Texas, Spring 2000.

"Is this isolated enough?"

Angelina "Angie" Messina looked around, smiling, as Doug Ramsay stopped the pickup truck. They were a dating couple in their early twenties, both brunette with firm runner's bodies and tanned skin. Both were college students at the University of Texas at Austin, Doug in History and Criminal Justice, Angie in Architecture. Doug kept his face clean shaven, as was encouraged by his night security guard work in the Sixth Street area and the police hiring process he was undergoing. He adjusted his glasses, waiting for Angie's response.

The Tejano beauty made a dramatic pause, then nodded. "Isolated enough we won't get caught again? Yeah, it will do."

Doug shook his head at the memory. A park gazebo had not been the best place for what Angie had planned. Sure, they'd been sheltered enough to start things off, but then some late night runners had jogged by. One of the runners had interrupted Doug and Angie's making out by reminding them that rain was coming soon. Two of his companions had whooped "Get a room!" and "Yeah!" The moment ruined, the couple had retreated back home before the storm started and finished inside. Similar rain to that night was falling now, and a heavier amount was forecast.

"You sure about this?" Doug asked Angie. He admired the eager expression in her sparkling brown eyes, but was apprehensive. "I know you like rainstorms, but outside during one..."

Angie flicked her ponytail over her shoulder and gave him an enticing smirk. "I want to do something with you first, remember? You told me you've never made love to climax outside."

"Right," Doug agreed. He'd played around plenty with other girlfriends outdoors on beaches and in parks, but they always retreated to hotel rooms or apartments to continue their play once they were excited enough. Angie wanted an outside event from start to finish. The late night park adventure with Angie had been exciting to them both, until the unauthorized audience ruined the moment. At least this engagement was better planned.

But Doug was still apprehensive. "You know, we don't have to do this during a rainstorm."

"Yes, we do." Angie shook her finger at him. "It turns me on. More than the shower, more than just you. It will keep it unique too. I'm one of multiple girls you date, Doug. I have to be special somehow."

Doug frowned. He disliked her competitive streak. "Lisa is leaving next year for California. You'll take her spot as my primary, we've already decided that. You're special enough to me."

"But we don't have the connection you and she have." Angie grimaced and counted her fingers. "She got my bisexual cherry. I want your outdoor cherry. Without it, I'm just your rebound girl."

"You'll never be just my rebound girl. I don't rank women that way."

"Sure you don't." Angie gave him a disbelieving glare. "Come on, Doug, don't chicken out. Let's do this."

Doug shivered. He hated how Angie and I felt differently about their relationship. It was too casual between them, she thought, too much friends with benefits. Angie wanted more. He wanted to finish college and establish their careers first, also to resolve their personality conflicts. Their relationship's tone had been set this way from its beginning. They'd met in class during the autumn of last year. He was a senior, she was a sophomore. He'd asked her to lunch after a few weeks of sharing notes, she'd accepted. They met at a campus cafeteria, enjoyed their meal and conversation for a bit. Then Angie had been surprised when the curvy redhead Lisa walked up, embraced Doug from behind, and kissed him upside down before he'd been able to stop her.

"Who's this?" Lisa had asked once their lips parted, smiling at Angie.

"Um, do you already have a girlfriend?" Angie had asked, blinking and gaping at Doug.

"Open relationship," Lisa explained, nonchalantly flicking her hand. "I'm fine with him dating other people too."

Angie had been bothered at first. "You didn't tell me about her, Doug."

"You didn't ask. I thought you had class right now, Lisa."

"Professor let us out early after the midterm." Lisa sat down beside them. "Really, it's okay. We live together on the West Campus with some other people. Shauna, Tara, Boris, Elena, Keith, and my sister Stephanie. We're all coupled with each other, but it's open season between us on orgy nights or when someone's primary is indisposed. Sometimes we get bored or want to spice things up. It's fun."

Angie was shocked at Lisa's audacity. She had never seen such a thing until she moved to Austin, though of course she'd heard stories, and now someone she'd just met was discussing an open relationship with her. She almost got up, flushing with embarrassment. Then she realized she was more turned on than bothered, only adults were within earshot, and no one nearby appeared to be listening, so she'd remained at the table and talked with them further. Doug was her favorite study partner, after all, and the situation had her curious.

"An open relationship?" she asked. "How does that work exactly?"

"With open communication and careful scheduling amongst friends," Doug explained. "There are some issues now and then, but we've kept it going the last two years."

"I've been polyamorous all my adult life," Lisa added. "I'm also bisexual, officially so for three years now. Doug's straight. We can tell you more about how it works if you like. You can be a non-sexual sympathetic ear as long as you want to be, then join in further when and if you're comfortable doing so."

"Okay," Angie said hesitantly after considering the matter, "sure." Doug and Lisa were both attractive to her- she had considered dating women along with men before, but only men had asked her out before now.

A bit of discussion later, Angie learned Lisa was planning a transfer to another university for graduate work the following year. Doug admitted he was looking for someone else to date steady, but hoping to maintain his open lifestyle. "I would have told you about this later, with better timing," he'd insisted, visibly sincere enough that Angie had believed him.

"It's fine," she said. "I'm... intrigued." When would she get another chance to witness something like this?

Things progressed, and soon she was moving into their West Campus house when her own apartment's rent got too high a few months later. Boris and Elena moved out to make room. Lisa agreed to share Doug with her, and eventually step aside so Angie could be his primary girlfriend.

Perhaps an open relationship would get her excited enough to settle down someday, Angie pondered, and she could either get into it comfortably or convince Doug to break off from it and date her exclusively. The way Lisa looked at her had been exciting too. In due time, she'd let the redhead make love to her and then indulged in group sex with Lisa and Doug along with their other friends with benefits. She enjoyed their orgy nights, though she still preferred men to women. He kept expressing desire to date several women, as many as he could practically. Angie had gotten used to it over time. Now he had his weeks spaced out to accommodate both Angie and Lisa, and Angie was seeing how long things would last. She wanted to keep it interesting.

"Sex outside in a storm." Doug released his breath, then turned off the car's engine. "If we must... You gonna put me through chasing you?" Tag was her favorite sexual game.

"Nah," Angie grinned, smoothing her T-shirt, jacket, and jeans. Her mid-size breasts were evident under the shirt, nipples hard and shown off by her lack of a bra. "Let's just get to it."

Doug, who was wearing similar clothes, checked his own state of arousal. It was enough, though not as visible as Angie's. He unfastened his seat belt, nodded, and opened the vehicle door.

They proceeded to the back of the truck, which contained an inflated gray air mattress and a light green tarp. Rain was sprinkling around them. They had parked beside a dead tree in an open field just off a road inside a public campground they had rented space in for the night. It was shortly after two in the morning.

Guess I should get comfortable with this, Doug thought, watching Angie climb onto the mattress and start disrobing. She gave him an excited smirk, unfastened her jeans, and then doffed her jacket and blouse. After kicking her shoes off, Angie then turned towards him with a beckoning expression. She pinched her wide brown nipples and crooked her finger for him to come closer.

He held up a hand to slow her down. Then he started adjusting his own clothes. He took off his glasses- contacts were too itchy and easily lost- and tucked them away in his jacket. He then took off and discarded that garment. He dropped it on the ground. He unfastened his belt and jeans, stepped out of his shoes, then walked towards the truck.

The rain started falling heavier as he reached Angie. Better make this quick yet hot, he thought, moving to embrace her. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered with heavy breath.

They put their arms around each other and touched lips as the rain continued to fall. Doug's shirt was pulled off and flung away by Angie's fingers. She then drafted a blueprint of pleasure across his muscular chest with those same fingers, constantly adding new angles and lines. Doug caressed her skin in the same way, massaging her breasts and tracing circles on her back and stomach. Their lips pecked each other's faces and necks throughout. Tongues darted and passionate gazes were exchanged.

As their lovemaking continued, they both pushed down each other's jeans and kicked them away. Angie then freed his erect shaft from his underwear while he lowered her wet panties. They pressed their fingers onto each other's organs, stroking and tickling. They briefly moved their heads down to lick at each other's nipples and chests, then returned their mouths to joining. Passion was increasing, emotions were heightened.

All the while, the rain continued to fall.

"You bring condoms?" Angie asked, moving her fingers along his shaft's sensitive glands while her other hand clasped his shoulder.

"Yeah," Doug answered. "Left front pants pocket." He kissed her breasts between words, also caressing her stomach and thrusting two fingers into the folds of skin beneath her trimmed dark vee of lower curls.

Twitching at his attention, Angie pulled back from him. "Slow down."

Doug nodded as the rain splattered on their skin. He took his fingers off Angie's body, grabbed a condom out of his pocket, and handed the device to her. He then pulled the tarp over them both while Angie unwrapped the condom. She laughed at his tension while taking hold of his shaft once again.

Her fingers checked his arousal, squeezed the shaft, and then rolled the condom onto him. Angie then pulled him close and kissed his lips. Doug could feel her body moistening with sweat as well as the rain.

He put his fingers back on her cunt's folds, found a similar wetness there. Thunder boomed in the distance.

"Hurry up," Angie urged him. "Fuck me already."

"Right," Doug replied, moving their bodies into position. She lay below him and encircled him with her legs. One of her hands cradled his face and brought it to hers. Their lips met once, then again. Her other hand was on his shaft, moving it to her cunt folds. Doug held her waist with one of his hands, opened her vulva with the other. He then thrust his organ into Angie and moved his hands to her thighs. He rubbed her legs as he moved back and forth inside her. Angie clenched around him, kissing his lips and cheeks as he moved.

Thunder boomed again, closer this time.

"Come on," Angie hissed, her voice growing more excited. "Come on, fuck me!"

Doug was quiet as he kept thrusting into and rubbing her body. Their hearts throbbed, the storm echoing similar booms.

The rain was heavy now, turning to steam as it hit their warm bodies. The air was humid, the smell of their sweat strong. Angie and Doug were both breathing in a rapid manner, naked under the tarp. She tingled and clenched around him, exciting his nerves. He continued to stroke her faster and harder, grateful the tarp was keeping them covered. The rain was a bit dirty- he made a mental note to shower under clean water once they got home.

"Fuck me..." Angie kept gasping. "Fuck me!"

He decided to ignore the weather as best he could, concentrate on her pleasure and his. Doug rubbed her legs, kissed her breasts and lips, thrust within her loins. Angie moaned and hugged him close. The rain kept increasing, thunder booming again nearby. Doug pushed his fingers into her thighs and his hard cock against her stabbing clit. They moaned at each other, sparked passion to challenge the squall.

"Yes!" Angie shouted as she climaxed. Her movements increased their speed. Doug kept pushing into her, wanting to make himself reach zenith also. Imagining Lisa and other women he'd loved watching them helped. Perhaps, he thought as thunder sounded once more, some force of nature was also their voyeur.

"Here we go!" he proclaimed as he felt his nerves releasing. Fluid spurted from his shaft, hitting the condom sheath.

Angie moaned as he went off inside her, then calmed down. "You're mine," she grinned. "Hmm, you came a lot!"

He chuckled, bemused. "This is more a turn-on than I thought it would be."

Lightning flashed around them just then, lancing down at the truck. It changed direction in a split second, hitting the dead tree instead. The rain increased its volume in the next instant.

Doug frowned and pulled out of Angie, looking around. "Have we done enough?" he asked her. "I want to drive out of here before we get stuck, or stay in the car where it's safer."

"Fine, crybaby," Angie shrugged, then smiled. "Me, I'm a danger girl!"

"Yeah," Doug agreed, getting to his feet and gathering their clothes. "I'm starting to get that."

Exchanging laughter, they moved out of their bed and back inside the truck cab. They put their clothes back on, smiling at one another as rain kept falling. Thunder echoed and lightning flashed again, this time farther away.

The truck engine was started. Tires spun but did not find purchase in the mud. "Damn it!" Doug swore, shutting off the engine. "We'll have to call a tow service."

Angie grimaced, then giggled and moved close to him. "They won't be able to come help us for a few hours. How about we keep each other warm?"

Doug laughed along with her. "You're my danger girl, Angie."

Beaming at each other in happiness, they joined lips again while rain kept falling outside.

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

Nicely done!! Angie is a woman that knows what she wants! Loved it!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nurse Sara Ch. 01 Old Man Succumbs to Enslavement by Domme Nurse.in BDSM
The Hospital Tessa experiences a sexual awakening in a strange place.in Toys & Masturbation
Caught? XXX video find becomes embarrassing and fulfilling.in Anal
Creampie Experience Gone Wrong I accidentally got a stranger pregnant.in First Time
The Extras Table Pt. 01 Two strangers at a wedding.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories