Love and Betrayal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K8will
K8will
45 Followers

In preparation for today, Becci had dug out an old childhood bank account, one she could easily claim she had forgotten about. It was just a matter of depositing the money, then transferring it electronically to their joint account. As she cleaned up to go to the bank she studied her body in the shower; with bio oil and a little time no one could tell. She could claim that she was having a heavy period and painful cramps to keep Paul off her while she healed.

Becci stood in the queue at the bank, convinced she could still smell cum. She rushed home just in time to jump back in the shower before Paul arrived. She would apologise to him profoundly in so many other ways without ever telling him what she had done. He must never discover the truth or she would lose everything.

K8will
K8will
45 Followers
12