Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His large red and black ears perked up at the view, getting a good look at her heavy breasts in the button-down top she wore today. "Tch... C-can I come back to this one?" The dog huffed shyly, trying to look away from the cat's figure, the view just draining his thoughts even more and placing them squarely in the gutter.

"Mmm... Nope. Sink or swim, Joe!" The cat cooed out with a grin, she was enjoying watching him be so cute and panic. Of course, she would give him another chance, but he was being so cute right now, why not have some fun with him.

"L-look I can't think right now okay? Just another question, please!" The dog started barking out in a huff, as if desperate to prove she wasn't another Karen. "Green is your favorite color! Your birthday is May twenty-third, your favorite food is chili burgers. Uh... you prefer smoking llama brand, your favorite drink is scotch with a splash of tonic..."

The cat blinked several times, just letting him go. He sat there rattling off things she liked, places she wanted to see. He even recalled her lamenting about a pet she lost as a child. Finally Ivory pushed her paw to the fox's muzzle shushing him. He let out a huff through his nose and she smiled feeling his warm breath on her padded-fingers. "Good boy... that was pretty impressive. You know me pretty well it seems."

Joseph blushed at the words and wagged his tail, grinning at the approval and Ivory gave the dog an amused smile, placing a handpaw to her own cheek and huffing softly, "I never told you my favorite band, because I don't have one..."

The fox's jaw slacked slightly before he glared at her with a huff, "Y-you... bitch..."

Ivory grinned and flicked her tail tracing a padded-finger along his lips, "Guilty as charged..."

Joseph perked his ears up and huffed out, "W-well... you said you liked me, so wha-"

"It's red." Ivory purred gently, trailing her handpaw off his lips and down his throat.

He felt her paw slide along his throat to his chest as he swallowed, "O-okay well my bir-"

"June second, you're a Gemini like me." The cat spoke confidently as she gripped his shirt collar and pulled him down to her slowly.

"Ha... y-yeah... well my favorite mus-" The dog huffed as the cat moved in for his mouth once more

"You like old ska bands you dork... now shut up..." The cat hummed and shoved her muzzle to his, hungry for the fox's mouth. Her tongue pushed into his own mouth this time, flicking at his tongue which seemed to flick in panic at her aggression.

Joseph eased into the kiss after a few heartbeats and wrapped his arms around the cat, drawing her into him possessively, her heavy breasts squeezing into his chest, his padded-fingers sliding into her brownish-gold hair. She felt the fox slide his paws over her ears which jerked and twitched in response to his touch.

Ivory let out a soft groan against his lips before breaking away from them and giving him a hungry grin. "You can ask me all the questions you please after work at my place tonight..." She purred the words and leaned in giving the fox a quick peck on the snout before slipping down and out of his arms.

Joseph wiped a bit of saliva from his jaw and panted gently, his tongue showing slightly. His tail wagged in a slow lazy motion as he watched the cat whom he had been adoring for so long casually rake her padded-fingertips through her hair to even it back out, then adjusted her mussed up top.

"Lunch break is almost over Joe, don't be late clocking back in..." Ivory turned on a heel and made sure to put a little sway in her hips while walking back to the door, trying to show her backside off for him, her patch-colored tail lazily rolling and coiling while her hips shifted under the skirt she wore.

Joseph watched her disappear around the corner back inside. He slumped down on the bench and huffed out, feeling drained emotionally. His heart was throbbing in his chest and his mind reeled with thoughts. Almost a year ago in this very spot, he had his heart broken, and yet now here he was again with a very different scenario unfolding.

"Sometimes not getting what we want... can be a very good thing later on... " The fox muttered the words she spoke to him, feeling a chill run down his spine as he thought about that day with her and shook his head. Joseph stood up and composed himself, setting his jaw while flicking his tail sharply a few times before moving back into the shop to get back to work.

--♥--

The last few hours of the shift trickled by slowly for both the cat and the fox. Finally, quitting time arrived and they both clocked out. Joseph felt a shiver of excitement and nervousness move down his spine. Ivory had acted normal through the whole shift after their encounter outside, and the fox wondered if she had changed her mind.

"Why standing here looking so sullen fox? Having second thoughts?" The blonde cat spoke the words with a playful grin as she slipped over to him and clocked out. She cut her blue eyes up towards his and gave him a hungry look. "Are you scared of me?"

"N-no... of course not!" He shook his head and huffed out trying to look confident for Ivory who just gave him an amused smile like that of an older adult humoring a child for accomplishing some minor task they were proud of.

"I will be outside then, see you there..." Ivory purred and bumped the fox with her hip before slipping out of the break room and leaving the building to stand out front.

He quickly made his way outside to join her, Crystal giving him a curious look at his demeanor and scent while he passed by. Once outside they began walking in the direction Ivory lead them. She looked up at the large fox beside her, staring at his features for several moments before breaking the silence, "Did you let your parents know you weren't going to be home tonight?"

The dog snorted through his nose in a huff, "I'm an adult now Ivory, you don't have to treat me like a kid!"

The cat smiled and flicked her tail, "I'm sorry I forgot... once you legally turn an adult an apartment magically appears for you with all your stuff in it," The cat cooed the words playfully and huffed in a serious tone, "Seriously, did you tell them? I don't want them worrying or thinking you've been kidnapped."

"Yes... I said I was going to be out late," The fox huffed then looked back at the cat. "But seriously, you don't have to keep worrying about me like I'm a kid."

"I'm not. I just don't want you to be an asshole to your parents now that you're an adult." Ivory purred as she pushed up against the dog huffing softly, "I have no intention of treating you like a child in any shape or form tonight..."

Joseph felt his heart begin pounding as the older female pushed up against him while they walked back to her place. His mind was filled with the promises of the night and the anxiety they brought with them.

"You know... I was supposed to meet Karen tonight, but she had a job come up," Ivory spoke the words casually while pushed up against him.

The fox felt his heart sink a little at the name but shook it off and focused, "Yeah? That's a shame... That happens a lot?"

"Seems to more than it should, yeah.... It's okay though, she is married now and works with Isaac. I can't be too bitchy about it, she is happy after all." Ivory spoke the words, looking up at Joseph to see his response to the next question, "Would you like to see her too sometime?"

The dog pauses in his tracks as if the question froze his footpaw's to the ground for a moment. A cocktail of thoughts rolled through his head before he shook his head to clear it and looked down at Ivory curiously. "Why would you ask me that?"

"Because I want to know." The cat spoke pointedly as she looked into his eyes.

"Sure I guess... I mean... I still had to work with her even after things went down... It's been several months. I wouldn't mind it..." Joseph shrugged and began to walk once more.

"Could you handle it?" Ivory prodded at him, curious to see how he handled the question.

"I... I think I could. She is married now and I've moved on... I've still got a place in my heart for her, but that's how it is with lots of people and love I think..." The fox spoke out quickly not seeming to think about them while they walk.

"Ha... love eh? Pretty strong word, that one..." Ivory purred as she spoke and pushed closer to the fox, enjoying his warmth and company on the walk home.

"Have you ever been in love, Ivory?" Joseph asked curiously.

The cat grew silent for several moments before answering him, "Sure, I think anyway... It's complicated..."

"Sorry for prying." He huffed and moved his arm around her pulling her more securely to him. Ivory grinned, enjoying the dominant move the fox made and rewarded him by hugging tighter.

"Just warning you now... you start dropping the love word around me, I'm tossing you out, fox." The cat purred as if she were speaking a loving sweet poem to him, but something told the fox she was dead serious.

"D-don't be silly... I said I liked you... I'm not that crazy to start dropping the love word on our first date!" He barked defensively, feeling his cheeks heat up under his muzzle-fur.

"You think this is a date, Joseph?" Ivory purred the words softly while holding close to him.

"I-isn't it?" he asked, seeming to be confused by the statement.

"Hmm... yes... I guess since you're thinking of it that way, yes it is." Ivory gave the fox a hungry grin as they got to her apartment building.

Joseph looked into the cat's sparkling blue eyes and swallowed hard, wondering if he had bitten off more than he could chew with this situation.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode my lovely reader. Don't forget to support authors you appreciate, we kick our tails for you guys. Be it sharing, voting, or financially, all support helps.