All Comments on 'Love & Peace Ch. 04'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
i'm very curious about the ending,

the possible variables are narrowing down to just a few, but still wondering where you are going with the story. needless to say, i'm well buckled in for the ride and waiting impatiently but with enthusiasm for the final chapter. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

I've enjoy this story since it started and I am really curious on how it will end. Please dont make us wait so long for the next chapter.

janiexxjaniexxabout 18 years agoAuthor
I promise I won't make you wait...

I'm sorry the chapters are taking a while to appear but I'm writing Chapter 5 now, it's all planned out so all I have to do is write. I'm a busy mum with all the stuff that busy mums who work have to do, but please bear with me!

But Chapter 5 (the end) should be ready by Monday 17th and will be submitted then.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote and comment.

janiexx

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 18 years ago
Good read

You have a good storyline going, I hope you escape most of the grumblers who don't feel they got enough stroke material in this chapter so it gets the votes it deserves =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
glad you are back

Glad you have continued with this story. I have enjoyed it from the start. Looking forward to more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovin' this...

With the evil Steve despatched, we just need to get rid of the wicked witch.....!!

Luke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous