Love & Prostitution Ch. 09

Story Info
Facing the families.
1.8k words
4.69
3.6k
3
2

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Tags: interracial romance, lesbian romance, high-class prostitution, career prostitution

Sitting beside Emily, Sansa automatically holds her hand. During the last visit they had described to the psychiatrist everything that happened to them, carefully omitting their aspirations to be high-class career prostitutes, their acceptance of Igor's offer to be free and join the crew of Bangkok Girl as voluntary prostitutes on a decent salary. Emily explains that it is on the next step, i.e. telling their story to the family, that they would like to ask for her help.

The psychiatrist says that she is happy with the speedy progress they have made. She goes on to say that there are risks, but that they could be minimised, perhaps removed, if the 'meeting' is moderated. Emily asks how moderation would work. The psychiatrist outlines that the three of them would sit facing the family, with the psychiatrist in the middle. The family lounge would be a suitable setting. The psychiatrist says that she would speak for them relating their experiences. The psychiatrist to moderate the meeting; basically to ensure smooth running and to see difficulties before they occur so they can smoothly move on, without offence to the questioner or distress to Emily and Sansa. Both ladies agree the format. They also agree that the psychiatrist should talk to Baapoo and Maa to arrange the meeting time, sooner rather than later. The meeting is arranged for the next day.

The next day the psychiatrist escorts Emily and Sansa into the lounge where the family is already present and seated. She assists them to their chairs, not because they need help but in order boost their confidence in being kept safe. They sit and try to relax. The wisdom of the psychiatrist's plan is quickly made manifest: she relates their experiences very well, and only mentions the experiences in which they had no choice to comply for fear of harm or even being killed. The questions asked present no difficulties; and the psychiatrist's moderation makes the meeting seem informal, caring and most important, helpful to their recovery. They both feel as if another weight has been lifted from them and all 3 are pleased with a job well done.

That night as Emily and Sansa settle into bed, Sansa puts her arm around her so Emily can snuggle close in their favourite spooning position with Emily's back to Sansa's front. Sansa asks what it is she likes so much about the position and Emily tells it is her favourite because she was always quiet and a little submissive. Sansa giggles and tells her that it suits her perfectly because she is a little on the dominant side, they laugh and snuggle closer... if that were possible!

Sansa asks if Emily would like to meet her parents. Emily thinks it's a lovely idea and asks if she has thought any further on their proposed career change. Sansa tells her that, apart from thinking about her, she is thinking about it most of the time. Emily listens as Sansa says she is totally in love with the idea because she enjoys a man inside her and the feeling gets even better when they climax deep inside her. Emily touches her in her special place and they kiss sensuously, then asks Sansa if she thinks she could do it a number of times a day, every day, always for their pleasure rather than hers. Sansa laughs, of course she could, specially if the money is right. Emily says that she discovered on Bangkok Girl that it is the same for her, but her family would not be pleased with such a confession, it being bad enough for them that they were forced into prostitution and it is publicly known.

Sansa says that maybe they should ask her parents about it and get their advice, in confidence of course, if Emily agrees. Emily does agree and says there is nothing she would like more than to have real equality with her as business partners as well as life-partners. Sansa reminds her of the very great difference their new profession would mean to Emily's standing in society. Emily laughs that she has thought about that too. Society limits both behaviour and freedom, not to mention that forced or not, they have been, and want to be career prostitutes. Sansa says that she will arrange a convenient time, which usually means not evenings which can be rather busy. They both laugh and enjoy each other in their special way for some time before going to sleep.

Two days later they are wearing pretty, but less expensive saris and both wear a full face veil when outside. They are travelling to meet Sansa's parents in a typical Kolkata taxi, i.e. it's falling apart, driven too fast and its horn is sounding all the time. It is so dilapidated that the driver holds the bare ends of the horn wires in one hand, pressing them together on the metal part of the steering wheel to sound the horn. They lovingly hold hands, as they always do, and their other hands hold onto the handle above the rear doors to try and avoid being thrown around too much as the old yellow taxi hurtles round corners and amazingly doesn't hit anyone or anything... this time. Arriving at their destination, Emily pays the driver and they get out, shaken but not too stirred. They giggle as the taxi drives off sounding it's horn, but to be fair every other vehicle seems to be making the same generous contribution to the general cacophony of Kolkata.

They stand before an average but substantial Kolkata apartment block that looks rather neglected. Holding hands they climb the stairs to the third floor, knock on the door and wait. The door is opened by a servant and Sansa's smiling parents hurry to welcome and embrace them both, having known for some time that they are a couple. The apartment is large and comfortable and they sit in the lounge, the girls sit together and hold hands as always. They take tea when offered by the servant. The atmosphere is very friendly, Sansa obviously has a close relationship with her parents.

Sansa's parents express their pleasure and congratulations to them on their safe return and sympathise with them regarding their abduction. Emily thought it only right that Sansa's family had the same knowledge as her own. Sansa's parents invite Emily to address them as Baapoo and Maa, an offer happily accepted and tested immediately and Emily says that it feels nice, they all smile. Emily suggests that they refer to her own Baapoo and Maa as eBaapoo and eMaa to avoid confusion. Sansa says it is a very good idea and they can adopt the use of sBaapoo and sMaa when not in company with her own much loved parents. Baapoo smiles in agreement and suggests that it might be a very auspicious day to discuss their life changing proposal.

Sansa says that she and Emily are visiting as committed life-partners and proposed business partners operating an exclusive escort agency targetting the rich and famous. They want to seek the benefit of Sansa's parents' experiences before taking any further steps. Emily smiles and says she agrees with absolutely everything that her beloved Sansa has said.

sBaapoo and sMaa exchange smiles and each tell the girls in their own way, how delighted they are that they have found each other. The girls are clearly deeply in love and the bond of mutual support and trust between them is not only obvious, but very importantly, it will serve them through good times and bad, and never doubt that there will be bad times. He goes on to say that they will provide all the guidance and support possible to help the girls and congratulates them on their wise thinking and approach.

sMaa asks whether they have thought about where the girls will conduct their business, because doing so in Kolkata could be very problematic for Emily, her family and for those that know Emily as a lawyer and member of society. Sansa says that they have discussed it and concluded that they would need to set up their business in another city, one that is large enough to have plenty of rich men seeking exclusive escorts, adding that Emily has been doing some research on the internet. Emily lets go of Sansa's hand and takes her tablet computer from her bag.

Reading notes as she goes she says: "As we know, prostitution in India in 2021 is not illegal, it is selling sex that will lead to trouble either with the law or with gangsters. High class escorts are educated ladies that only sell their time and companionship. If sex happens, it is safest if it is because the parties are attracted to each other and no additional payment is ever required or made. A source in 2015 reports there are 3 million prostitutes in India, earning a total of US $8.4 billion making an average of $2,800 each but it doesn't specify the period covered, although it is probably a year. The 2015 source does go on to say that prices range from $1 to $1,000 but again it doesn't specify the length of time for the appointment. Given the low earnings it is likely that these are uneducated prostitutes unequipped to entertain a client intellectually".

Emily pauses to sip some water and continues: "On one hand a former escort says in 2008 that she received $150 per hour for her time but doesn't specify the city; on the other hand a high-class educated escort reports receiving Rs200,000 (2 lakhs) which equates to more than $2,000 per night and that is 50% of the total received because the escort agency gets 50% too... that is the interesting market for us. The lady compares her earnings to the pittance earned by girls working the infamous Garstin Bastion road in New Delhi which might indicate that is city in which she operates". Emily finishes by saying that this initial research suggests the large cosmopolitan capital city of Delhi seems to be the best option. Exclusively high prices could appeal to rich and influential clients wanting only the very best, while eliminating a multitude of fruitless enquiries to be answered from customers with less disposable income.

sBaapoo and sMaa look at each other and then to the girls saying that they are impressed with their professional approach towards income and staying within the law, but no doubt Emily's lawyer training will see that they stay safe in that regard. Next they ask about the girls' thoughts regarding their personal safety. This time Sansa responds by saying that they think, especially after their scary taxi ride to get here, that they should each have at least one armed bodyguard and a chauffeur of a suitable car which in turn means accommodation with a good size garage. They were thinking of a house which would function as their home and office in a nice area offering an out-call service, but only in hotels with a minimum of 5 stars, but would welcome their sage advice on that topic.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers