Love & Prostitution Ch. 11

Story Info
Conceiving Exclusive Escorts.
2.3k words
4.43
4.6k
2
2

Part 11 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Baapoo smiles happily, he is at last able to give a positive and helpful response: "Maa and I are pleased to recommend to you, two gentlemen who have worked for us over a number of years as armed bodyguards; regular fill-ins during the holidays, sickness, updates to training, etc. Maa has detected no gender bias and says they are most respectable, polite, flexible, adaptable and good at their jobs. If you desire, early appointments for interview can be arranged?" Maa nods her smiling agreement with Baapoo's testimonial. Emily & Sansa exchange knowing glances with each other and request that the appointments be expedited.

They enjoy dinner together. It is cordial, without formality and the Indian cuisine is delicious. Baapoo and Maa have taken to Emily and she to them, it almost seems as if Baapoo is respectfully accepting her leadership and Emily, in turn, is respectfully accepting them as adopted parents. Sansa notices this mutual respect between them and feels very happy. After dinner they sit in the lounge and chat. In a while Sansa, excited at the idea of being driven in her own chauffeur driven car asks for opinions on what cars might be suitable for them.

Emily smiles and highlights that they will be working with an elite and exclusive clientele, where a question to screen out unsuitable clients might be compared to the Rolls-Royce dealer when asked how many miles per gallon the car does answers: "If you need to ask the cost for our ladies' company, then you can't afford her!" they all chuckle at the joke, but agree that is really their target demographic. Baapoo suggests a substantial black car with windows that prevent people outside being able to see inside would fit the bill. Sansa suggests it would be a good idea to ask the thoughts of their bodyguard/chauffeur interviewees, it might reveal something worthwhile.

As Sansa and Emily climb into bed and snuggle together Sansa suggests they put on a fine show for the interviews on the next day. Emily wonders about wearing a beautiful sari. Sansa asks if Emily will wear English or Indian clothes... Emily has to think about that: "That is a difficult question my love. On the one hand I adore wearing a sari, on the other hand western fashion would help define the International nature of our business". Sansa gasps: "What a wonderful idea, when we start to expand, our recruitment could include girls from around the world and make us even more unique?" They both think it is a good idea to sleep on, and influenced by the decadent history and decor of their bedroom, they turn out the lights.

In the morning they snuggle together before getting up to shower and dress. Sansa wears Emily's favourite green chiffon sari embroidered with gold leaf and Emily wears a red silk fitted knee length pencil dress with embroidered gold leaf roses and poppies around the neckline and hemline. Emily also wears a black silk bolero jacket and black shoes with stiletto heels. They stand side by side in front of each other looking at their reflection in the full length mirror and love what they see. Sansa says: "Now we really look like fashion models" and Emily responds: "Yes, we really are Exclusive Escorts!" They both laugh then join her parents for breakfast. Maa hugs both girls and kisses them on both cheeks. Emily notices that Baapoo kisses Sansa on the lips and gropes her bottom, then he does the same to Emily. She'll be asking Sansa about that later!

After breakfast they sit in the lounge ready for the interviews. Sansa and Emily have agreed that each of them have a veto, or to put it another way, a candidate must be agreeable to them both if they are to be employed. Their intention is, where possible, to ask candidates open questions thereby excluding yes/no answers that reveal little. Questions asked to include: why are you interested in this job; how do you feel about working for a young Indian/Ango-Indian woman; how do you feel about protecting an escort; under what circumstances would you discharge your weapon to protect your escort; why are you interested in relocating to Delhi; when, if selected, would you be available to start work; what car do you recommend to be suitable for your Exclusive Escort and why. Emily makes a note of these points in her tablet.

Each candidate is interviewed individually and, following their plan, each receives as close to the same interview as possible. When the girls offer their handshake, each accept without hesitation. Both are single men with no dependant children. Each is asked to wait on the landing outside the apartment door. After the candidates have left, the girls go into the privacy of their bedroom and compare notes.

Both candidates had answered the questions asked to the satisfaction of the ladies and neither wished to exercise their veto. They are agreed and go to inform Baapoo and Maa who are delighted that their recommendations were successful. The girls return to the lounge with Maa, then Baapoo asks the candidates to rejoin the ladies in the lounge. The men look tense, but relax a little when they see the ladies smiling at them. Sansa announces that she and Emily would like to offer them both employment as an 'Armed Personal Security Officer (PSO)/Chauffeur at a starting salary of Rs 20,000 ($286.36) per calendar month. The men both look delighted and accept the ladies' kind offer. They are asked to present themselves with two taxis at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow, ready to travel to the railway station and then to travel to Delhi to start their new lives.

After lunch, the girls go to their room. Emily asks Sansa about Baapoo kissing them on the lips and groping their bottoms while Maa was present. Sansa says that's just Baapoo showing his love for us. After a pause for thought, she confesses that his intimate attentions are sometimes disconcerting, but that's just his way. Emily asks how intimate he has been with her and reluctantly she replies : "all the way". Seeing her eyes well up, she embraces her and asks how long has he been doing this to her. She says since just after her first blood and, because she didn't want to marry he said it was necessary. Sansa said she hated what was happening. It didn't stop until she moved out recently, in fact when I got the job to be your servant. She sympathsises with her and says: "It must stop. We can stay in a Delhi hotel and take our time to find a nice apartment, just for us. What do you think?" Sansa's lovely smile breaks through, she is delighted with the idea, it will feel as if they are eloping. They laugh that at least they haven't unpacked yet.

At dinner, the girls inform Sansa's parents of their plans to travel the next day to Delhi and stay in a hotel while they get established. Sansa's parents nod their understanding and say they cannot join them for some time as their own agency still needs their attention. On retiring, Sansa cuddles Emily to her in their favourite position and thanks her from the bottom of her heart. She goes on to suggest that it may never be sufficiently auspicious for her parents to come to Delhi. Emily snuggles closer and says she is go glad the problem was exposed before irrevocable decisions were made. They fall asleep in their spooned embrace and sleep very well, waking up in that position is very special for them and their morning shower together is even more special... and important. They both dress in modest sari ensembles suitable for travel by train and Emily ensures that Sansa has plenty of cash in her handbag just in case they are separated.

After brunch (a late breakfast/early lunch), they make their farewells and both endure Baapoo's kiss to the mouth and bottom groping, during which Maa looks away embarrassed. Their PSOs arrive with the taxis, their own luggage already inside one of them. The ladies get into the other taxi while the PSOs ensure all their luggage is safely in the taxi carrying the men's luggage. Sansa tells the PSOs that they are going to the railway station to catch the 3:00 p.m. Delhi Rajdhani Express leaving from platform 1. One of the bodyguards gets into each taxi. Waving to Baapoo and Maa with a smile, the taxis whisk them all away to the station.

On arrival they are met by porters who follow the ladies carrying the luggage. Sansa pays the taxi drivers and the PSOs stay close to the ladies, while also keeping a watchful eye on the luggage. At platform 1, Sansa presents the tickets for them and their PSOs, then they are conducted to their twin bed sleeping compartments in the first class air conditioned carriage. One PSO supervises the transfer to a compartment for luggage, which is then locked by the carriage senior attendant. The PSO pays the porters, having been given the cash by Sansa.

Now fully embarked, they go to their compartments and tea arrives just in time for them as the train leaves the station for Delhi. There is a knock on the connecting capartment and on being invited to enter, their PSOs check all is satisfactory. When done they take their leave, asking for the door to be kept unlocked so they can respond quickly if called. The ladies nod their assent and thank the men for their good service, bidding them to enjoy their tea and the views as they travel. The Delhi Rajdhani Express only stops at 8 stations and is scheduled to arrive in Delhi, after the 17 hour and 10 minute journey, the next day at 8:10 a.m.

As the journey progresses, the girls discuss the things they need to do as early as possible after their arrival at the 4 star Grand Venetia Hotel in North Delhi. At least, starting out with just the two of them will simplify things.

• Each needs a 'work only' mobile for contact. Their PSOs also.

• Advertising text, photos and contact numbers need to be prepared for the website.

• A minimum rate of $5,000 be set for bookings which cover the evening and all night. Only 1 booking each per day is possible.

• Joint bank account required for "Exclusive Escorts".

• Card payments machine to send money direct into Their "Exclusive Escorts" account.

• Cars will be required, ask Nilesh and Sudesh to produce a shortlist for them to view and test drive.

After they have discussed these things, they call the next compartment and ask them to arrange a table for 4 in the dining car. Over dinner they discuss cars and ask the men to compile a shortlist of suitable cars for them to view and test drive for a full day each. All cars should be black, substantial and protect their identity, they must have an effective air conditioning system. However the cars should not be ostentatious or out of the ordinary. Invisibility, protection and comfort are the key issues, as they highlighted in their answers to the interview question on the car they'd recommend if appointed. They enjoy a pleasant meal together and then retire.

Back in their compartment, the girls find that the steward has been in and made up two beds from the bench seats. They giggle and whisper: "Which single will we choose to share?" There's no need to worry that the PSOs will overhear anything with all the creaks and groans of the train and clickety clack of the train wheels on the track. Before settling down for the night, they talk about the advertising text for their website. Emily makes notes on her tablet.

Heading: "Exclusive Escorts"

Sub-heading: "Exclusively for the Elite of Delhi"

Body text: "Introducing a new, highly confidential, escort service for Delhi. We are dedicated to providing attractive, discreet, educated young ladies to be your perfect company for any occasion.

2 full length photographs, side by side.

The left-hand photograph shows Sansa with her dark hair in a braided updo style. She is wearing a stunning green chiffon sari embroidered with gold leaf with a gold choli blouse with matching shoes and handbag.

"Sansa

Please contact me via my mobile: +xx-xx-xxx-xxxx

An Indian lady born and brought up in Kolkata. 5 foot 7 inches tall. Dark hair, light tan complexion with a heart melting smile. She has a trim 34c-20-34 eye-turning figure, she walks elegantly and with confidence. She likes to wear a beautiful sari but is happy to dress for the occasion, whether formal or informal."

The right-hand photograph shows Emily with her dark hair up in an elegant french-roll style. She is wearing a red silk fitted knee length pencil dress with embroidered gold leaf motifs of roses and poppies around the neckline and hemline. Emily also wears a black silk bolero jacket and black shoes with fashionable black strappy high heeled shoes and carries a small black sequined handbag.

"Emily

Please contact me via my mobile: call +xx-xx-xxx-xxxx

An Anglo-Indian lady born and brought up in London where she earned her Masters degree. She recently came to India and loved it so much that she is now proud to be an Indian citizen. She is 5 foot 7 inches tall. Dark hair, pale English complexion, also with a heart melting smile. She has a trim 34b-20-34 eye-turning figure. She is a confident lady and walks elegantly like a model. She loves to wear a beautiful sari, but maintains a good wardrobe of western fashion which allows her to dress for any occasion, whether formal or informal."

Pleased at their first draft, they cuddle up close, each with a thigh between the other's legs.

(Dear Reader, we now leave our heroines entwined and leave it to you to imagine how much that cuddle in a single bed on a vibrating train, helps them enjoy their journey to Delhi.)

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers