Love & Prostitution Ch. 36

Story Info
Beautiful Udaipur.
3.4k words
4.62
1.5k
0
2

Part 36 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

At 10 a.m. the tour sets out for a boat ride. On board the boat they learn that Lake Pichola, created in 1362 AD and situated in Udaipur city, is an artificial fresh water lake, named after the nearby Picholi village. It is one of the several contiguous lakes that were developed over the last few centuries in and around the famous city. The lakes were primarily created by building dams to meet the drinking water and irrigation needs of the city and its neighborhood. Two islands, Jag Niwas (on which Lake Palace is built) and Jag Mandir (on which the new palace of the same name is built) are located within Pichola Lake and other palaces have been developed to provide views of the lake.

Back on dry land again the tour progresses to Udaipur City Palace which is one of the architectural marvels of Rajasthan and is located on the bank of Lake Pichola. The guide says: "This majestic City Palace is the most-visited tourist attraction of Udaipur and often distinguished as the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. Initially, Maharajah Udai Singh built this superb wonder, but the present form of the Palace is the result of subsequent additions by his successors".

"City Palace boasts a wonderful blend of Medieval, European and Chinese Architecture. The Palace has various towers, domes and arches, which add to the flavor of this heritage site. Towering on the banks of Pichola Lake, City Palace is truly a feast to the eyes. City Palace is a marvelous assortment of courtyards, pavilions, terraces, corridors, rooms and hanging gardens. Encircled by fortifications, this imposing Palace is wholly built in granite and marble. City Palace has several gates that are known as "Pols". 'Bara Pol' (Great Gate) is the main gate to the City Palace complex that will take you to the first courtyard. On passing 'Bara Pol', you will come across a triple arched gate, which is known as 'Tripolia'. Between these two gates, you would see eight marble arches or Toranas, where Kings used to weigh themselves with gold and silver. Besides Tripolia, there is an arena where elephant fights were staged. Across 'Tripolia', you would enter the 'Elephant Gate' or the 'Hathi Pol'".

"City Palace comprises 11 wonderful palaces, which were built by different rulers but they still resemble each other. With the sheer glimpse of unique paintings, antique furniture and exquisite glass mirror & ornamental tiles of these palaces, you will be amazed. Manak Mahal (Ruby Palace) has figures of crystal and porcelain. However, Bhim Vilas flaunts a fabulous collection of miniature paintings depicting the real life stories of Radha-Krishna". The guide hands out an information leaflet to each member of the group asking that they return to the transport by 1 p.m. in order to arrive for lunch at Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace by 1:30 p.m.

With leaflets in hand Sansa and Emily shaded under their parasols, dutifully followed at a respectful distance by Sudesh and Nilesh, wander through the impressive courtyards and halls of the City Palace. Occasionally the ladies sit to admire something particularly impressive and/or interesting.

The lunch is a delicious feast in a beautiful Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace. They take their time eating, albeit in the shade, it is still in the early afternoon heat of the Thar desert. After taking lunch the convoy takes them back to the Maharajahs' Express in time to depart at 4 p.m. on an almost 24 hour train ride to the Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Terminus at Mumbai at 3:40 p.m. on the following day.

As the train departs from Udaipur, Emily receives a text from Mrs Karima Chettri, the Group Hotels Manager. It tells her that she is flying to Mumbai to investigate a complaint that has, within the last hour, been made by a senior employee against the General Manager of The Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Mumbai, Dr Surabadjia Singh. The employee, Ms Selviana Katanja, alleges that Dr Singh has been misappropriating funds from the hotel. Ms Katanja is the Hotel Auditor and Chief Accountant and has assembled a large dossier of evidence. The message goes on to apologise for involving Emily but she doesn't want her to inadvertently walk into the situation unprepared, hence the need for the message to give her as much advance warning as possible. The police have not yet been involved but if the evidence is solid, will need to be as soon as possible.

There is a knock at the door and on answering it she finds Sushila who asks in a whisper to speak privately with her about a message she has just received from Karima, the Group Hotels Manager. Emily says she is alone and invites her to come in and take afternoon tea with her. As they sit, Emily shows her the text that she has received only a short time ago. As Sushila reads the text, Emily pours tea for them both. Sushila finishes reading the text and says it is the same text that she received, and judging by the timing, the texts must have been sent to them at the same time. Sushila says that Karima appears to have matters under control and is not obliged to notify the police until she has seen the evidence and had a chance to interview those involved, i.e when she believes that a crime may have been committed. Emily thanks her for her advice which confirms her own view and that there is nothing they can do before arriving in Mumbai.

Emily prepares for dinner starting with a lovely long shower. As she steps out of the shower and dries herself with a lovely fluffy white bathsheet. Sansa comes in planning to take a shower and grins finding Emily completely naked: "Aww, shame I missed showering with you" then wraps her arms around her for a big hug. Sansa helps her put her hair up and goes to take a shower while Emily fixes her makeup.

For a change, Emily dresses in her gold embroidered pink silk sari outfit for their final dinner on the train which is wonderful and she, Sansa, Amy and Sushila have enjoyed themselves immensely. They laugh when Sansa declares that they are all officially 'culture vultures' and agree that they won't need to visit another palace or fort for some time. After dinner Sushila invites Nilesh to accompany her to the Presidential Suite. Nilesh thinks nothing of it other than he hasn't seen Emily in private for what seems to be some time. The meeting is brief with Emily delivering her lines word perfect so that he realises that as of now Emily is terminating all intimacy between any male employee and any 'registered lady', i.e. the ladies on her staff. The past is wiped clean. In a way he is relieved but Sushila's presence makes it clear that as the Owner of Bangkok Girl, The Best Erotic Marigold Hotels Group and the assets and properties of all branches of the club, it is legally the correct thing to do and his respect and affection for her is in no way diminished.

On their own in the presidential suite, Emily & Sansa undress each other and take an intimate shower together. Having dried each other thoroughly Emily snuggles up to Sansa on a fresh dry towel laid on the couch in their lounge. Sansa lifts Emily's leg over her own and with one arm around her, softly fondles her sex noting her lips become beautifully pink and puffy. Needless to say, Emily is enjoying the attention and softly rolls her finger back and forth across Sansa's nipple, which responds as always to her touch. They kiss frequently but their caresses continue and when Sansa trails a finger between her lips, Emily emits a soft purr of pleasure. Sansa slips to the floor on her knees with Emily's legs on either shoulder.

Sansa decides, for a change, to insert two fingers and curls them to stimulate her special spot. Emily gasps in surprise but the sound quickly changes into a purr of pleasure as Sansa finds her target. After a few minutes of this divine massage, Emily asks for more... then adds... more fingers. Sansa whispers that she is delighted, as always, to oblige her Emily, who is now more than adequately lubricated. Sansa extracts her fingers, adds a third to the group and carefully scooping up Emily's love juices, inserts the three fingers, curls them and resumes gently massaging her special spot. Emily purrs happily feeling a wave of warmth engulf her button. In thanks for the divine pleasure she kisses Sansa while giving a gentle twist to the nipple she has been stimulating for her. Sansa starts purring as well.

Once Sansa is satisfied that her beloved is enjoying the added finger, she asks if she would like to try more, perhaps even her whole hand. Emily is enjoying the extra finger and in spite of realising that the insertion of her whole hand will stretch her, perhaps even painfully, she knows that her vagina is designed to allow the passage of a baby. She replies that she would like to try, but asks that she takes it slowly to give her time to adjust to the insertion of her hand.

Sansa kisses her and asks her to try and relax her pelvic floor muscles to make it easier. She extracts her fingers, then making her hand as slim as possible, collects all of Emily's love juices on the outside of her hand and very slowly eases her hand, knuckle by knuckle, inside her. On reaching the first knuckle of her thumb, i.e. before inserting the widest part of her hand, she stops to give Emily time to adjust. Emily is enjoying the sensations which create warm waves that ripple through her core. When Sansa asks if she is okay, Emily replies that she is and asks her to continue.

Sansa reminds Emily to relax her pelvic floor muscles and to breathe and then rotates her hand as if she is trying to screw it into her, which she is! Of course, the rotation helps to spread her love juices all over her hand in the places that need it. Continuing the rotation, she pushes her hand further a little at a time until Emily's breathing and the tightness of her opening are around the last knuckles, she asks Emily if she should continue. Emily replies between panting, a staccato "Yes" and with another little push, her hand disappears inside Emily and is welcomed with an "Ahhhhhh".

No sooner has she said the words than the first wave of ecstasy hits and her release of endomorphins helps her cope with the discomfort. Sansa tells her beloved that all of her hand is now inside her and Emily replies with a "Yes my love, now please fuck me!" Sansa smiles and does as she is asked. She has often seen Emily's cervix and is a little surprised that she can't yet feel it. She starts a gentle fucking motion and when her hand has moved perhaps a couple of inches further inside she is able to gently feel it. She tells Emily who is delighted and asks her to move her finger across her cervix, she does and declares: "That's it! I can feel your finger inside me, I've had two orgasms already, please fuck me now darling!"

Sansa obliges and Emily experiences waves of ecstasy bigger, better and longer than ever before, however her cries of pleasure are louder than ever before as well! Fortunately, her cries get lost among the background noise of the travelling train, however anyone passing the presidential suite at that time might wonder about the cries. After multiple orgasms, too many for her to count, she tires quickly and asks Sansa to withdraw. Sansa does so slowly and with rotations back and forth to minimise her discomfort and eventually her hand is fully withdrawn, she exclaims: "It's a miracle, my hand which was lost... is now whole again!" They laugh and Sansa gently collects all of Emily's essence as she can reach, then gets back on the couch to share her collection with her beloved in a beautifully long french kiss.

Sansa pours two glasses of mango juice and hands one to Emily and snuggled together they enjoy their drinks and the afterglow. Emily thanks her again for the most intensive pleasure she has ever experienced and asks if Sansa would like to experience being a lollipop too. Her answer is a laugh followed by an enthusiastic "Yes, please!" Emily follows Sansa's excellent lead and invests her beloved Sansa with the 'Order of the Lollipop'. After resting and rehydrating with mango juice, Emily says that there is something else she would like to try that is called 'tribbing'. Sansa asks what 'tribbing' means and Emily confesses that she has only just discovered the word on the internet and that they are perfectly dressed, i.e. naked, to try it.

They take the towel and go into their bedroom, where Emily gets onto the bed with her legs wide apart with one leg lying on the bed and the other with raised knee so the foot lies flat on the bed. Sansa says she already likes tribbing and they laugh. Emily explains that the idea is that they rub their vulvae together. She has read that some find it impossible while others say it results in a more intense orgasm, apparently the success of tribbing depends on body types. Sansa says she is all for giving it a try. Emily asks her to get on the bed facing her, with the straight leg passing under Emily's knee and the other bent at the knee over her outstretched leg. When she has adopted the position, she says that they must move towards each other so that their genitals are pressed together. They shuffle into position and manage to press their sex against each other. Sansa says that it feels good and Emily agrees.

Emily says that unsurprisingly the goal is to rub together so that any part of one of them rubs against the other's pearly button but the absolute best is when one button rubs against the other's button. Sansa says that she loves the idea of this 'sport', if they can learn how to master it, because they can see each other's face whilst engaged in mutual pleasure. Emily starts to spread ample lube to her genitals saying that it is because rubbing is the principal component, ample lube is necessary and passes the lube to Sansa who follows her example. Emily says that they can move into virtually any position as long as contact is maintained, the important thing is to be comfortable enough to be able to maintain contact long enough while 'tribbing' for them both to achieve ecstasy.

They smile at each other and Sansa starts rubbing against Emily's button who purrs and pushes back increasing the pressure. Sansa purrs in return and adjusts position slightly and rubs against Emily who cries "Yes!". She feels that she can hold her position comfortably and wiggles her hips slightly bringing a satisfying cry from Sansa who can feel every little movement deep inside her. She feels comfortable in her position now and pushes herself against Emily with a tiny hip wiggle that goes straight to Emily's core. They can both feel the approach of a delicious orgasm and want to synchronise their ecstasies. Having both found their groove, they continue their alternating wiggles while sustaining the pressure on each other's vulvae. It isn't long before Sansa audibly signal that she is close and Emily does so a moment later. It only takes a couple more grinds against each other before an immense wave of ecstasy engulfs them both. They continue gaining a couple more 'aftershock' waves and cry their satisfaction to each other.

Sansa calls 69 and they unravel their legs, Emily lies flat on her back and Sansa delights her with the vision: her glistening milk chocolate skin surrounding her inner pink treasure, descending to be welcomed by Emily's mouth. Sansa leans forward to greet Emily's beautifully wet delights with her mouth. They thoroughly enjoy their feast and then set about giving their beloved life-partner the pleasure of a final mind-blowing wave of ecstasy by the simultaneous stimulation of pulse-sucking her pearly button and three finger massaging of her special spot. It doesn't take long before they scream their ecstasy at the top of their voices just as the train enters a tunnel, the roar masks the sounds of their screams. After collecting their essence, Sansa changes position so they can french kiss and mix their love juices, as they do the train leaves the tunnel and all seems serene to them.

They lie kissing and cuddling and eventually fall asleep in their embrace.

They wake the next morning to the sounds of breakfast being laid out in the lounge. When the sounds recede and are no longer heard, they get out of bed to put dressing gowns so they can break their fast. During which they discuss their first experiences of fisting and of tribbing, both of which are endorsed as new favourites. They agree that they need to find out if the practice of fisting is safe, i.e. it won't detract from their beauty, oh and it isn't bad for their health!

They spend the morning leisurely, first taking a long intimate shower together. After they have brushed out each other's hair, they start dressing by putting on a matching bra and g-string set, royal blue for Emily and emerald green for Sansa, a light housecoat and slippers so at least they are decent when the masseuse and the beautician arrive. While Emily gets her makeover, Sansa receives a sensuous Indian massage. Normally these would be extras, but they have been included free-of-charge. Judging by some of Sansa's sounds, she is enjoying her massage and Emily looks forward to receiving hers, in the meantime she receives a full Brazilian waxing in her beauty treatment.

The Maharajahs' Express pulls into the Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Terminus at Mumbai at 3:40 p.m. Emily sees Mrs Karima Chettri, the Group Hotels Manager, on the platform waiting for the train to come to a complete stop. Emily is wearing her Gagra Choli outfit in Royal Blue and steps regally from the train to hug her in thanks for coming to meet them. Karima's attendants move to assist and guide the group to the waiting courtesy coach of the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Mumbai, while the PSOs supervise the transfer of the luggage to the coach. Karima guides Emily & Sansa accompanied by Sushila to the waiting limousine and, when Nilesh reports that everyone and their luggage has been transferred, the limousine pulls away followed by the coach with Nilesh sitting beside the driver of the limousine.

Karima brings Emily and Sushila up to date regarding the alleged misappropriation of funds by the General Manager, Dr Surabadjia Singh, who is currently under suspension. Emily asks if Karima feels the need for Emily to be involved in the detail of the matter, or if she prefers to handle the matter herself, emphasising that she and Sushila are available for consultation if required. Karima opts for the latter in order to show all General Managers in the group that she will do whatever is necessary to ensure the group is properly managed, that corruption will not be tolerated and that the Owner, Ms Emily Berkshire endorses the policy. She adds that of course Emily and Sushila will be kept up to date on any developments. Emily thanks her for her good offices, assures her that she has her trust and on the basis of her report authorises her to inform the police.

At the hotel, Emily is received by the Duty Manager and escorted to the penthouse via the dedicated lift which is guarded by 2 of the hotel's armed security team. Afternoon tea and cake awaits the travellers in the penthouse and is enjoyed, while their luggage is transferred to the appropriate suites. The feedback about the holiday is unsurprising, i.e. highly complimentary, in fact they are still talking about it at bedtime. Emily takes Sansa and Sushila aside and sets up a meeting for the next day after the wave of euphoria has subsided and they've had time to think objectively about the Maharajahs' Express as a business project, i.e. to be managed as a profitable business just as Bangkok Girl has become.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers