Love and Time Know No Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I closed my eyes."

"Like fuck you did."

My grin grew bigger and I stepped closer. I took her hand. Again marvelling that we could feel one another as if Margot was as alive as me.

"Why don't we go upstairs and you can make my Rabbit redundant?"

Margot's face broke into a wide grin and she started leading me toward the stairs. We climbed them slowly, hand in hand, and went to my bedroom.

As Margot turned to kiss me I put a hand up to stop her.

"Just promise me you'll still be here when I wake up tomorrow."

"I promise. Tomorrow. And every tomorrow after that.

You know the truth now. I have nothing left to hide, or worries that you'll be fearful of me.

No more games. Promise."

I put my arms around her neck and we kissed with a passion. We fell to the bed pulling at each other's clothes. Margot was the love of my life. My soul mate and I was going to show her in every physical and emotional way I could how much I desired her.

"I so want you." I whispered.

"I want us to be together forever."

"We will be. This is just the beginning of eternity."

I breathed in the distinctive smell of fresh wildflowers from her skin, letting it excite me, and then I kissed her again.

The End

1...345678