Love Around the World 03: Colombia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,218 Followers

Sliding into bed naked on the other bed, Lorena was the first of the pair to start masturbating, moaning about arriving back at the room far too horny. Anyone who did show an interest in them was scared off as neither woman hid what they were after. Throwing back the sheets, Lorena's girlcock glistened with lube as Gabriella soon had her girlcock as hard as her friend.

Vivian quickly had us positioned so I could stroke her off while watching her friends. Kissing her softly, she moaned into my mouth before she told me to watch her friends but make sure I made her cum before we went back to sleep. I went further than that by kissing down her body and taking her girlcock into my mouth.

"Oh baby," she moaned, feeling her fingers run through my hair, "You really love pleasing me, don't you?"

"Fuck, he's got a lovely tight arse too," Lorena exclaimed.

"Such a shame tonight was a strikeout," Gabriella added.

Vivian was far too aroused by watching her friends masturbate though Lorena was the first to orgasm, covering herself in streaks of hot white cum. Vivian was the next to erupt, swallowing down her cum yet again before Gabriella also came, amused when she leaned over and came all over Lorena. What made me groan was when Gabriella leaned over and proceeded to lick up their cum mixed together.

Waking up the next morning, I felt Vivian poking me yet again. I'd gone to sleep with her spooning back against me, having whispered that she loved being held in the arms of a lover. When I asked how often it happened, it upset her as she admitted it didn't happen anywhere near often enough. Cuddling her even tighter, I made her smile when I said I would hold her as often as I could.

Quietly calling into work feigning illness again, I woke Vivian by gently stroking her girlcock until she woke up. Smiling at me as her eyes slowly opened, I moved under the sheets and slowly got her off. When I heard other moans, I had to look, and I wasn't surprised to find Lorena and Gabriella were busy pleasing each other.

After swallowing Vivian's heavy load, we enjoyed a shower together, Vivian lowering herself to her knees to get me off in return. I barely lasted a few minutes again, Vivian taking it as a compliment that I was finishing so quickly due to her turning me on so much.

"You can't keep taking time off work, baby," Vivian told me at breakfast, the four of us dressed and ready for the day, "As long as you come and see me when you finish work, I'll be happy."

"When's your team's next game?"

"Three days' time. We've done a lot of sightseeing already. We don't need to keep our days completely filled with activities."

"Okay. I'll spend today with you and then return to work, but you'll have me every night if you want me."

"Definitely."

Lorena and Gabriella told us that they'd go do their own thing. I felt a bit guilty about taking their friend away, quickly assured her that they were not going to stand in the way of Vivian finding romance as much as she wouldn't step in the way of them. Though they had done plenty of sightseeing, I asked if she'd been on the ferry across the harbour. Told that she hadn't, we ended up catching the ferry to Manly, enjoying a couple of hours over there before moving our way west towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge. She loved crossing that and we ended up back in the centre of the city by dinner time.

Inviting Lorena and Gabrielle to join us for dinner, we had an Asian-themed meal before enjoying a drink or two at a couple of nearby pubs. I asked if they wanted to go clubbing again, and they said they would but not too late considering I needed to work the next morning. We ended up having fun until around 1am.

"Would you like to come back to mine?" I asked Vivian upon leaving the club.

"I can't, baby, because you need to go to work, and if I come with you, we won't be going to sleep for a little while yet." Leaving a soft kiss on my lips, "Today is Wednesday, yes?"

"It is."

"Then from Friday night, we can do anything we want together. I'd love to go home with you one night though."

"We'll meet the next two nights?"

"You'd better message me throughout the day."

"I will, gorgeous."

Arriving home a little later, I felt rather lonely without her presence with me already. What had me smiling after I'd showered were the selfies she sent me, and the one of her lying back on her bed with her thick, hard girlcock standing tall had me salivating. Waking up the next morning to the ringing of my alarm made me groan, but going to work proved a good distraction though Vivian didn't lie. She messaged me constantly with more than one photo causing me to hide my phone. It was obvious she was sending me some photos left on her phone as they didn't look recent.

Meeting up with her after work, she took me by the hand and led me to the hotel she was staying. We had dinner in the restaurant downstairs before leading me towards the elevators. "Lorena and Gabriella are out for the evening," she explained, "We'll have plenty of time before they get back."

"Would you like me to stay the night? I can just leave early to go home and change for work."

"You'd do that for me?"

"One hundred percent."

Entering her room, we didn't hesitate to get each other naked as quickly as possible, and I loved pleasuring her body as she was just far too sexy for her own good. But it was when I was on my knees before her, my head bobbing up and down on her girlcock again, that I knew my true role in our relationship when it came to the bedroom. Gazing up at her, she smiled as her hips slowly moved in conjunction with my head, and I loved the feeling of her thick girlcock sliding down my throat.

"Fuck yes, baby," she groaned, and I knew she was close, "Part of me doesn't want to go to Perth if I get this every night."

Taking her load in my mouth, I slowly swallowed it as I savoured the taste of her again. Only after cleaning her girlcock did I slowly kiss back up her body, feeling her cuddle against me after we shared a soft kiss. Moving onto the bed, she rolled me onto my stomach, and I felt her move to lie on me for a moment before I felt her kiss down my back. Thankfully, I wasn't a particularly hairy man, and had always kept my groin and arse smooth for this very reason.

"You've got a fantastic arse, baby," she said, playfully slapping each of my cheeks. Lifting myself up enough, she spread my cheeks and made me gasp as she didn't hesitate in running her tongue over my rosebud,

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned.

"You like that, baby? You like Vivian licking your arse?"

"As long as it's to get me ready for you, gorgeous."

I'd had my arse eaten plenty of times over the years. It was something I'd truly come to love receiving, but I also loved going down on a girl and eating her arse in return. I was hoping to do it for Vivian soon enough and it didn't have to lead to fucking her. Vivian soon had me writhing as I loved her tongue, but when she slid a finger inside me for the first time, I moaned softly as I quickly asked for a second one. A third one followed a few minutes later as I glanced back to see Vivian lubing up her girlcock at the same time.

Rolling onto my back, I spread my legs and placed a pillow under my lower back as Vivian leaned forward, feeling her girlcock pressing against my ring as she leaned down to kiss me. "I love missionary for the first time because I get to watch your eyes as I slide inside you," she whispered.

Pressing forward, I moaned loudly as the thick of her girlcock slowly side inside me, running my hands up the smooth skin of her arms to her back, running my fingers through her hair as I leaned up to kiss her, moaning again as she didn't stop pushing until the head slipped inside me. That caused a groan as I broke the kiss, meeting her eyes and nodding as she smiled and continued pushing into me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "Oh fuck yes, gorgeous!"

"Fuck, you're tighter than I thought you'd be," she murmured, "So hot and tight, baby. Just for Vivian."

"For my Colombian beauty."

"And you're my handsome Australian... What's the word? Bloke?" She stopped as I needed to chuckle as the word didn't exactly fit the moment, but I wasn't going to argue. Kissing her softly again, she whispered, "What I do know is that I'm glad I came here to this country, and I hope that if..."

"When..."

Her lower lip trembled as I sighed as her entire length was inside me. And she was a big girl, spreading me nicely and touching places inside me that needed it. "You'll come see me?"

"I'd like to do more than just visit if this works."

"Oh baby," she whispered as she started to gently thrust into me, lying back as she leaned down to kiss me, "I'm so glad I met you."

It was lovemaking straight away, her body moving in such a way to ensure every inch of her girlcock was inside me with every thrust as I wasn't shy in moving my hips at the same time. I was no pillow prince. Slowly but surely, she picked up the tempo of her thrusts as she smiled, stroking my cock for me at the same time. I was so turned on by her finally being inside me that I came all over my chest within a few short minutes.

Letting go of my cock, she rested a hand on either side of me as she started to pump me faster. It was far too good, crying out in pleasure more than once, and that just urged her on.

"Fuck, baby," she whimpered, "Oh god, I'm close too."

"Cum in me, gorgeous. Fill me with your cum. I love the feeling."

She came inside me a couple of minutes later, burying her girlcock deep with every thrust as I felt it pulsing with every spurt that filled me. I held onto her tight with my legs around her hips, my hands caressing her back as she kissed me softly, leaving her girlcock buried as I noticed her start to blink rapidly. "Too many feelings," she whispered, "Far too many..."

We made out as her girlcock did eventually soften enough to fall out of me, Vivian lying on her side as I turned to kiss and cuddle her. As I gazed into her eyes, I knew exactly what she was feeling. I knew it was fast for both of us. Too fast, to be honest. We were from different places, with different lives, but for some reason, we'd made this connection.

Once she was hard again, I ended up with my head on a pillow with my arse raised as she slid back inside me. With a hand at my hip and another caressing my back, she fucked me. Hard. Every. Single. Thrust. My god, I hadn't been fucked like that since the days of Mikayla when she would lay siege to my poor little arsehole. And I loved every second of it.

She was still fucking me hard when the door opened, Lorena and Gabriella walking in. Vivian started to chuckle as she leaned forward, making me grunt as she mounted me and really started to drive her girlcock into me.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I grunted, "Fuck me, baby. You just own my arse right now."

"Justo a tiempo para verme follarlo de verdad, chicas," Vivian stated.

"Admito, estoy bastante celosa en este momento, Vivian," Lorena replied.

Gabriella snorted. "English as he needs to understand. I'm jealous right now, Vivian. His arse is delectable. What's he feel like?"

"So tight... Such a tight little arse for my big girlcock," Vivian said softly, leaning down to kiss my cheek as she really fucked me harder, "And I'm going to fill his tight little arse again before too long." She kissed my cheek again before adding, "I think my girlfriends are a little jealous right now."

"I would be if you were fucking me like you are," I groaned.

Vivian filled me again, feeling her lean back once she was done, pulling out so I could lie down as she snuggled into me immediately. Caressing her cheek as I gazed at her, she sighed happily. "This is when I love being the woman. After making love to him, my man holds me in his strong arms, and I feel safe and loved."

Waking up with my alarm early the next morning, I moved under the sheets and had to give her a final blowjob before leaving. Swallowing down her cum as always, I left a soft kiss on her lips as she cuddled into me, whispering she was going to miss me. I assured her I would feel the same. It was a long, boring day, and my thoughts were constantly about Vivian. When I met up with her later that night, she practically sprinted towards me and leapt into my arms, not missing the smiles of those around us as she covered my face in kisses.

After dinner, we visited a club so we could dance though only remained there for an hour or so before returning to her room. Though we fooled around, we spent most of the night simply holding each other, completely naked and obviously aroused, but most of the time we just made out and fondled each other. We only made love when it came closer for me to come home, Vivian stating she wanted me to carry her load home with me.

When she arrived with me at my place on Friday night, she couldn't stop smiling as I showed her around the place I lived. With her next game during the day on Saturday, I cooked her dinner first before we snuggled on the couch to watch a movie, amazed we didn't end up fooling around until the credits were rolling.

"You're actually the first girl I've had back in this bed," I admitted, "I bought a new one after Izabel left."

Watching her eyes light up at that fact had me laughing as she quickly ensured we were both naked, Vivian sitting on her knees as she was pumping her girlcock into my mouth and throat. As soon as she came down my throat, I was turned around as her tongue got to work on my rosebud. I'd been horny all day and had contemplated wearing a plug, but I loved it when a girl got me ready for them.

Pushing my head down onto the mattress when she knew I was ready, she easily slid her girlcock inside me and leaned forward, feeling her hot breath by my ear. "I just want to fuck you hard all night, baby. Just like your girlfriend used to... And when you come to see me in Colombia, every day and night, baby..."

"Use me how you want to, Vivian," I whispered, "I just love feeling you inside me all the time."

By the time she was done with me, she'd dumped three enormous loads inside me, she was barely capable of getting hard again, and I had quite the dull ache. But as she snuggled into my arms, running my fingers down her cheek, she shuffled as close to me as possible and the only girlfriend I'd seen as happy with me as she did was Izabel...

I missed her for the couple of hours she was at the football, thankful it was an afternoon game so we could spend the evening together. Knowing she was travelling with friends, I made sure we invited Lorena and Gabriella to join us. Heading to a club we'd frequented already, they had more success this time as they were soon hooking up with a different guy each, Vivian and I were far too distracted with each other to otherwise take notice.

It was probably a good idea that Vivian was coming back to mine as Lorena walked over with her date, the look in his eyes suggesting he was both smitten and aching to be fucked, letting us know she was leaving, and that Gabriella would be following shortly.

"Want to have some fun?" Vivian wondered.

"You want to fuck me with your friends, don't you?"

"We've done it once or twice before..."

Vivian didn't touch the other two guys and I didn't touch Lorena or Gabriella. But three men spent the evening and into the early morning hours being fucked hard by three beautiful transwomen. At more than one point, I'm fairly sure we were showing off our girlcock-sucking prowess, and the three girls loved having us bent over and just pounding us solidly until each one of them erupted in one of us. Once we were done, I suggested to Vivian that we go back to my place, so the two couples had a bed each.

"I've booked to stay for as long as the quarter-finals of the tournament," she told me when snuggled up against my chest, my arms wrapped around her, "To be honest, we didn't hold any hope they'd go any longer."

"Then I guess we sort things out before then so I can eventually fly over to see you."

She didn't reply because after a few seconds she was shaking, turning around as I held her tighter as she cried. "You really mean that?"

"I'll come to you if you want me, Vivian."

"I want you more than anything."

"I'll just need time to organise things. It might take some time, but it's the modern age. We can speak to and see each other every day."

"I'm going to miss you so much, baby."

"I'll miss you too."

Although she didn't like me to, I took a few days off as I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. Though she did take off to Perth for a day and a night and had organised a quick trip up north to Cairns for two nights, we were otherwise joined at the hip. Although we didn't share the same tastes in absolutely everything, the conversation flowed easily, but sometimes she just wanted to cuddle with me without a word needing to be expressed. We ensured Lorena and Gabriella were included whenever possible at the same time.

The lovemaking was wonderful. We didn't experiment all that much, not that there was really any need. We figured out rather quickly what each of us liked and stuck to that for the time being. I loved being on my knees as she sometimes verged on fucking my face. I loved having my face pressed into the pillow or mattress as she fucked me. And when I was on my back as she gently thrust into me, I think we were both on the verge of expressing certain feelings all the time.

With Colombia knocked out of the tournament as expected, Vivian had organised to fly out two days later. Returning to my apartment after the game, we didn't make love that night as she spent all night holding me as tightly as possible and broke down into tears more than once.

"I'm scared I won't see you again," she whispered into my ear, "I don't know if I can handle that..."

"I never say 'I promise', Vivian. When I say I promise you will see me again, you know I'm being serious. I want to be with you more than anything. And if it means leaving here to do it, then I'll do it happily."

She leaned back and caressed my cheek. "I love you, Mark. I love you so much, that's why I'm scared. Because I can't be in love with you and not see you again."

"I love you too. I can't remember feeling this way about someone before."

The day she flew out, we were both complete wrecks. I didn't want to let her go. I wasn't sure if Vivian didn't want to go or if she wanted to drag me onto the plane with her. I bid Lorena and Gabriella farewell first as they gave us some privacy. That last kiss I shared with Vivian was something else. Never had a kiss like it before. Then she completely broke down in my arms, holding me ever so tightly. I didn't miss the looks from those around us. They could see it was two people deeply in love now having to part.

With the last whispered words of our love for each other and promises to see each other again, I let her go as she walked to the check-in gates and security. With one last glance back, she blew me a kiss before turning back. I waited until she disappeared before I walked through the crowd and home to my empty apartment.

*****

Six months later...

"When will you be home again?" Mum asked as we gathered near those same gates.

"Not sure. I've got the visa sorted out. Vivian has got a job lined up for me and I'll be living with her."

Mum knew all about my girlfriends and the difference they had from other women. I'd told her from the moment I started to date Mary-Anne not to expect grandchildren unless we adopted. I always left it to my girlfriends to tell my mother they were transgender, but as Vivian was in Colombia, I asked if it was okay for me to explain to her. Vivian assured me it was absolutely fine.

"She is beautiful," Mum said softly, "I'm glad you found someone again."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,218 Followers