Love Around the World 03: Colombia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found her wearing a Colombian shirt and a pair of very tight jeans. Her face lit up seeing me, walking over and not hesitating to give me a scorcher of a kiss.

"Hola, baby," she almost cooed, "I was so happy when you messaged me this morning."

"Thought I wouldn't?"

"Just wondered if you had second thoughts with a girl like me."

"Hardly. I love girls like you."

Her face softened as a beautiful smile formed. "Words like that will have me packing you in my suitcase to take you back to Colombia, baby."

My hands were at her sides, running them up and down, which had that smile remaining on her face. "Think I'd complain about that?"

I could see her eyes and the million and one thoughts no doubt going through her mind. "We need to meet my friends, baby. We were going to find somewhere to eat, enjoy a couple of drinks, then make our way to the stadium."

"I'll find somewhere to perch myself until after the game."

Taking her hand, she was wearing training shoes like I was as she was going to walk to and from the stadium, but even then, she was nearly as tall as I was. We found her two friends in a nearby bar, greeting them with a kiss on the cheek each, as we sat down and enjoyed a drink before moving on to a restaurant that they'd found on a phone app that served the type of food that would slightly remind them of home.

When it came time for them to leave, Vivian left one hell of a kiss on my lips again, enough that I felt myself blushing slightly as her friends watched on smiling, Lorena even licking her lips and saying something to Gabriella in Spanish that had Vivian breaking the kiss, chuckling to herself before retorting with something else that I couldn't understand.

"I'll see you after the game, baby."

"I'll find a television somewhere and watch it."

"You'll support Colombia?"

"Of course. I've got a good reason now."

"If we win, I might need to celebrate in a certain way..." She kissed me again before moving her lips up to my ear. "I have a big surprise for you, baby. I hope you like it as much as I think you will."

Moving my hand down her hips, I slyly caressed the front of her jeans, and I could feel a slight bulge. She smiled before I kissed her again. "I have plenty of experience, Vivian," I whispered into her ear, "I'm just wondering what sort of girl you are when it comes to having fun."

That earned a passionate kiss, enough that her two friends had to clear their throats as I was wondering if she'd even still go to the game. Caressing my cheek, she said something softly in Spanish that had her two friends smiling at me. Letting me go, I had to take a couple of deep breaths to get my own arousal under control, the jeans she was wearing moulded to her perfect arse. Sensing I was watching her walk away, she shook it a couple of times before blowing me a kiss.

"Hmmm. Wonder if a trip to Colombia might be worth doing?" I asked myself as I walked towards one of the main streets of the city lined with plenty of pubs.

I found one quiet enough that I could sit at the bar, nurse a drink in each half, and cheer on my now-adopted team. Colombians had travelled in their thousands for the tournament, and they were singing and chanting the entire game. And given that they won their first game, it didn't take all that long for a parade of happy Colombians to come streaming into the city.

Receiving a message from Vivian, I left the bar and wandered towards the meeting point. Seeing me waiting for her, I smiled as she'd had small Colombian flags painted onto her cheeks, Lorena and Gabriella having the same colours on their cheeks. Vivian greeted me with one hell of a kiss before she started babbling in Spanish, I assume talking about the game.

"God, you're so beautiful," I stated as her enthusiasm was wonderful to see.

She stopped talking as she seemed to realise that I couldn't understand her, but hearing what I said earned a soft kiss that quickly deepened once her tongue was in my mouth. "The second game is in a few days, baby, and I need someone to keep me occupied. The third game is in Perth. I'll only be flying there on the day of the game and returning to Sydney the day after."

"I have plenty of vacation time that I can take..."

"You'd do that for me, baby?"

"I'd love to get to know you better."

"Despite the fact I'm from Colombia and I can't stay permanently?"

"Who says I can't fly to see you?"

That earned another kiss, feeling her mould her body into mine, making me chuckle when one of her hands moved down to caress my arse. "You have a tight little butt, baby," she said softly.

"I've had more than one girlfriend who appreciated that fact."

Seeing her eyes smoulder, I made sure there was a suggestion in my tone of exactly why they appreciated it. That earned another kiss which left us both breathless by the time we split apart. Taking my hand, she led us to the nearby taxi rank as she wanted to visit another club that would be safe for girls like her. Lorena and Gabriella joined us, Lorena sitting to my other side as Gabriella sat in the front seat.

Making it to the club a few minutes later, there was no cover charge. I noticed a couple of others wearing Colombian colours inside. Buying the four of us a drink, I wasn't surprised that Lorena and Gabriella disappeared to mingle to give me and Vivian some privacy. We sipped at our drinks for barely a minute before we were making out again, eventually being led out onto the dancefloor where she pressed her body against mine.

Gently grasping one of her breasts, they were as firm as expected but I knew would look fantastic once I had her shirt and bra off. Moving my hand down her body, I reached the top of her jeans, watching her bite her bottom lip as I undid the button and lowered the zipper. The pair of panties could barely contain what was inside, and I felt something very warm and thick in my hand.

"Oh baby," she whimpered, leaning up to kiss me softly, "You really like me?"

"As I said, you're so fucking beautiful..."

We kissed again as I felt her getting thicker until she had to shuffle slightly so it could be free, just about hidden by her panties. Whimpering into my mouth as I stroked her, she was definitely one of the biggest girls I'd felt up before. Her hands were all over the back of my head or clutching my arse, only breaking the kiss when she needed to moan softly.

"I'm so horny, baby..." she murmured.

"Want me to take care of this for you?"

"You will, baby? For me?"

Leaning into her ear, I whispered, "I love pleasing girls like you, Vivian."

"You love girls with big girlcocks?"

"I've never been with a girl without one. I've pleased more than one woman in a place like this."

Doing up her jeans, I took her hand and led her towards a flight of stairs. Heading upstairs, this was the type of club that had three sets of doors for bathrooms. Male, female, transgender. Entering the transgender bathroom, I found a stall and led her inside, closing and locking the door as we resumed making out. Helping undo her jeans, she lowered them past her knees to her ankles before doing the same with her panties. I felt her thick girlcock poking me immediately.

"I'm a big girl," she said softly, "And I cum a lot, baby."

Kissing her again, I would have loved to get her completely naked and kiss all over her body, but as I slowly lowered myself down to my knees, eye level with her girlcock, I licked my lips as it was brown, thick, long and the head was already glistening with pre-cum. Wrapping my hand loosely around the base, I earned a moan of appreciation as I ran my tongue from the base to the tip, ensuring I licked up all her pre-cum, before licking down towards her smooth balls and giving those some attention first.

"Oh baby," she moaned, "So many men ignore them."

"That's where all your sweet cum is, gorgeous. I want to ensure I get it all."

Licking back up her girlcock, I gazed up into her eyes, the lust and desire being returned almost making me shudder as I knew she was imagining plenty of other things in addition to me blowing her. Wrapping my lips around her shaft, she moaned again as my tongue teased her I lowered my mouth as far as possible, feeling the head hit the back of my throat. I wasn't going to deepthroat her yet though it was something I'd learned to do over the years.

Her hands were back to caressing my head as I ever so slowly bobbed my head up and down on her cock, learning every little ridge, bump and vein of her thick girlcock. She couldn't help moaning every couple of seconds as I rarely looked away from her face.

"Fuck, baby," she whispered, "It's been too long since I was blown."

"I'll do this every day while you're in Sydney, gorgeous."

"You mean that, don't you?"

"You're absolutely gorgeous and everything I want in a woman."

"Haz que me corra, baby. Por favor, haz que me corra."

Bobbing faster and faster, I loved it when her hips started to move at the same time as her excitement increased, one of her hands tightening on my hair as she threw her head back and released a loud groan. "Oh fuck, baby," she cried out, "I'm close... So close, baby..."

When I felt that first spurt of hot cum fill my mouth, I nearly filled my underwear from sheer excitement. And she hadn't lied before about giving me a big load as it must have been at least half a dozen thick spurts that filled my mouth, eagerly swallowing it all down. Once her girlcock stopped throbbing, I released it though only so I could run my tongue up and down it a few times before I leaned up as she leaned down to kiss me.

"So good, baby," she whispered, caressing my cheek, "So, so good. You love sucking my girlcock?"

"I'll do it again later if you want."

Getting to my feet, we shared another passionate kiss, and I couldn't help caressing her girlcock again, not surprised that she remained hard for a little longer. Packing herself away, she did up her jeans before taking my hand and leading me back downstairs. As she gripped my hand, we were searching for her friends, finding them dancing with a couple of whom I assumed were local guys. Sharing a few words in Spanish, Lorena and Gabriella both looked at me and smiled before they each said something else to Vivian.

Practically dragged outside, she told me that their hotel was close to the centre of the city, admitting they'd been saving up for years as they'd always wanted to visit Australia anyway, the World Cup just an added bonus. Following her into the lobby of the hotel, the two ladies behind the reception desk shared a glance as it was obvious what was likely going on.

As soon as we were in the elevator, I found myself pressed against the side as she was eager to kiss me again. "Fuck, baby. That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had," she told me.

"You've certainly got one of the biggest girlcocks I've ever had."

Arriving at the floor, we walked down the corridor towards her room. It was quite large with two double beds. Three suitcases and signs that it was inhabited by women. As soon as the door was closed, Vivian almost stalked me across the room as we came together again. I wanted her naked and I think she was feeling the same, eagerly getting each other down to underwear.

"Fuck, your tits look fantastic," I exclaimed.

"Take off my bra, baby. My nipples are so sensitive right now."

Easily taking that off, I was greeted by two absolutely perfect globes with dark nipples that were just aching for attention. But I lowered myself to my knees again and slowly lowered her panties to get a good look at her girlcock again, running my tongue up the shaft before I stood up to kiss her. She lowered my underwear and smiled at what I had to offer. I wasn't as big as her. I'd only been larger than one previous girlfriend anyway.

Ending up on the bed, we spent a few minutes making out as I ran my fingers all over her body before I finally kissed down towards her breasts. Her nipples were hard and, as warned, very sensitive as she was moaning loudly within seconds. And when I wrapped fingers around her girlcock at the same time, I felt her hips moving as her arousal was off the charts.

She loved the attention I gave her breasts before I kissed down over her firm tummy, arriving at the head of her girlcock again. I didn't tease her this time, swallowing as much as I could with the head hitting the back of my throat. This time I deepthroated her, making her groan as I felt her hips move, driving even more of her girlcock into my throat.

"Oh fuck, baby," she cried, "Oh fuck..."

Gazing up into her eyes, she could read what I wanted as her hands ended up holding my head as she started to move her hips. I'd always loved it when my lover took control of the situation, and she eventually had me on my knees on the floor, her hands still gently holding my head as she moved her hips.

"That's it, baby. Worship my girlcock," she whispered, "You love it, don't you?"

I managed to make a noise suggesting I did despite the fact my throat was full of it. I thought she'd last quite a while considering I'd made her cum at the club, and what had me turned on was when she had me lie back on the bed, thrusting into my mouth and throat as I felt her lips wrap around my cock in return. I barely lasted two minutes before I heard her gulping down my cum.

She filled my mouth a few minutes later, swallowing down every single drop again before she collapsed onto the bed next to me. Turning around, it was only then that she rolled onto her side and snuggled into me. "My god, baby... That was wonderful..."

"After my last relationship, I simply hoped to meet a girl like you again."

"You need a girl like me, don't you? All woman but with a nice big girlcock for you."

"It's what I've always loved," I admitted.

"Baby... Do you prefer to be the bottom too?"

"Depends on the girl and the relationship."

She kissed me softly before moving her lips up to my ear. "I would prefer it if you loved to bottom for me, baby," she whispered, feeling her hand caress my arse, "The only issue I've ever had is finding a man who wants to do that for me all the time."

Moving up to snuggle under the covers, I figured I might as well tell her some of my past. My first girlfriend at high school who was transgender and my first lover. "Did she fuck you, baby?" she asked.

"Of course. She started her transition a little later than others so her girlcock was still working when it came to us making love. And she wanted to see her boyfriend on his back with her girlcock buried inside me. After that first time, we made love constantly. With Mary-Anne, it was probably half and half of who made love to whom."

"Any girlfriends where you were mostly the bottom?"

"Two. I was with one girl for quite a while when I was studying at university. Her name was Phoebi. My god, did she love to fuck me. It started out where it was equal but as time passed by, and she picked up on my somewhat submissive streak in the bedroom, she loved to fuck me all the time by the end. Given what I know about dysmorphia..."

"I'm a girl but I don't hate my girlcock," Vivian whispered, "I think it makes me special. And I reckon a lot of girls might think the same. I might have been considered a male at birth, but I've always felt like a woman just with a slight difference. Do I look like a woman, baby?"

"You are all woman, you sexy thing you."

That made her laugh out loud before she snuggled against me. "Thank you for calling me sexy. I love feeling sexy."

"The other girl where I was mostly bottom was after university. I'd broken up with Phoebi as she met someone else. I was hurt though understood not all relationships last. I wasn't single for too long as there were a few transwomen, and they were all aware that I accepted them. I didn't have anything else serious before I graduated, but that didn't stop me from having some fun."

"So who was this other girlfriend?"

"Her name was Mikayla. She was absolutely gorgeous. The sort of woman who should have her face on billboards. And I knew exactly what sort of relationship we would have from our first night together where she pretty much fucked my face then pounded my arse."

"Was she a big girl?"

"Bigger than you, to be honest. She had a big girlcock and loved to use it."

"So why did you break up? Sounds like the perfect woman for you."

"I was warned by more than one of her girlfriends that she was a real maneater. She'd show you all the love in the world, an absolute sexual dynamo, but the relationship would never last. She was around six years older than me, and they'd seen her with more than one young lover who didn't last. Unfortunately, they were proven correct in the end as she eventually had me over one night, made love to me gently, and then cried in my arms..."

I had to stop and gulp as I still remembered that morning like it was yesterday. She'd been my perfect woman in many ways, and I had hoped I would be the one to break that streak.

"It still hurts, baby?"

"I miss her badly on occasion. We had such great chemistry in and out of the bedroom, and she completely embraced my submissive side. Given she was rather dominant in comparison..."

"Is that what you need, baby? A dominant woman?"

"If thought of it in simple terms, then yeah. It's just I don't want to be in control in the bedroom. I also... I know for most transwomen that they don't like their penis. I'd still be with a transwoman regardless. My last girlfriend... She..."

It still hurt as I loved Izabel more than any other girlfriend. I'd been thinking about proposing when she dropped the hammer on our relationship. Our sexual relationship had been more than fifty-fifty, and I was the one who usually took the lead in the bedroom. I was aware of her issues with self-image and didn't want to do anything that fed into that. I wanted her to feel beautiful and feminine. If it meant ignoring her girlcock, I was happy to do that for her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I've only known you a short time, but I can already sense you're a kind, gentle man."

Kissing her softly, I rolled onto my side and pulled her in for a cuddle. "It hurt at the time and still hurts now. But I'm trying my best not to be hung up on it because I also understood her reasons. I was a reminder of the past, and once she's fully content, she can move on as a new woman."

"So she did on occasion?"

"She did, and she enjoyed it every time. She told me that even on the day we broke up. She knew I loved her because I loved all of her, not just one aspect. She's a wonderful woman and I just hope the next man she falls in love with makes her as happy as she made me."

"And what about you?" she asked softly.

Meeting her eyes, I caressed her cheek. "I want to find someone to love again. I love that feeling. Savour it. Cherish it every single day. To know you're with someone who loves you with all their being as much as you love them in return."

"Will you stay with me tonight?" she whispered.

"I wasn't going to just have fun and leave. Don't tell anyone, but I love to cuddle with a beautiful woman in bed."

Her lower lip immediately started to tremble, and she was soon clutching at me tightly. "I know it's barely been a couple of days, but I'm already feeling..."

"Me too," I assured her.

We only woke up when her two friends arrived back. They were not surprised to find us naked and in bed together. Spooning back against her, I felt her hard girlcock poking me as her friends both undressed and I couldn't help smiling at what I noticed between their legs. Lorena was the first to lower her underwear, her girlcock swinging before Gabriella revealed her girlcock.

"Damn..." I muttered.

"You can watch but I'm not sure about sharing," Vivian whispered into my ear.