Love Around the World 03: Colombia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,272 Followers

We made love every night without fail. Sometimes it was tender and gentle, a joining of our two bodies. Sometimes it was hot and heavy, Vivian fucking me hard for what felt like hours, our bodies glistening in sweat left aching due to the exertions we put our bodies through until we simply collapsed onto the bed together.

The night I proposed was on a Saturday when we were out with all her friends. They had no idea it was coming, and when I kneeled down in front of Vivian and showed her the ring I bought, she nearly passed out. My speech in Spanish was slightly halting, but the fact Vivian wasn't the only one crying as I slid the ring onto her finger suggested I'd said exactly the right thing.

"I really can't believe it," she whispered into my ear as she hugged me after making love later that night, "Not only are you here... But now I'm your fiancée..."

"And my wife soon enough."

"We'll have so much to prepare..."

"As long as it ends with you as my wife, Vivian, I really don't mind. But I'll be involved the entire time."

"I've already been thinking... Ester can take photos for us, but I want her to take some rather... rude photos of us alone..."

"Sex?"

"Yes. Me in my dress, you on her knees with my girlcock in your mouth, perhaps your face then covered in my cum, before we take a few photos of us making love. Those will be for our eyes only, a collage on our bedroom wall. And when it comes to our first dance, I want it to happen with my cum filling your cute little bum."

"I'd love to be waiting at the end of the aisle, but it's bad luck to see the bride beforehand."

"Have you told your mother?"

"Of course. She knew all about my plan. She plans on coming here for a lengthy stay as she really wants to get to know you."

"That's going to be rather nerve-wracking. I've never met the parents of my lover."

"She's going to absolutely love you because you make her only son happy."

I knew she wanted a big wedding though it also had to be affordable, no real surprise that her parents had been saving for it. The only people I'd really have would be my mother and my good friends from back home. I knew Vivian would invite all her friends and I think I was already considered their friend. Their flirting was outrageous at times, and Vivian was right in her opinion that they'd never do anything to me, but they definitely would happily line up for a chance to fuck me.             

Organising the wedding did prove a little stressful at times. I helped Vivian where I could, but she relied on her mother and her Maid of Honour, Lorena, though all of her friends were willing to pitch in and help where possible. Vivian was always asking my opinion about things, and I happily provided it, and I was honest if I didn't like something. Vivian would smile, leave a soft kiss on my lips, and suggest a different option.

"It's your day too, baby," she'd say each and every time.

My mother landed in Bogota a month before the wedding. Vivian didn't want her first meeting to be at the airport, so we agreed that I'd collect my mother and drive her over to Vivian's parent's place so everyone could meet at the same time. Mum wasn't nervous at all, admitting she'd tried to learn a little Spanish.

Introducing Vivian to my mother... Mum simply held her future daughter-in-law in her arms, and I think she nearly cried. "You're so beautiful," she stated, "My god, no wonder my son loves you."

"But you know about me?"

"I know everything, dear. It doesn't bother me at all. As long as you're happy and my son is happy, then that is the only thing that matters."

Although Vivian's mother couldn't speak English, and my mother didn't know a lot of Spanish, the two mature ladies got on like a house on fire. Vivian's sisters did a lot of the translating. Her father shook his head and lifted his eyes to the heavens, muttering something in Spanish. Vivian spent all afternoon in the company of my mother, and when it came time to go home, as Vivian's mother insisted my mother stay with them for the duration as we lacked the space, I couldn't stop smiling at the affection between my mother and future wife.

"I can't wait to call you my daughter," she whispered.

"Thank you, Mama," Vivian whispered back.

My friends landed a fortnight before our wedding. Mike would be my best man, Steven and Ben were two groomsmen and I'd asked Vivian's brother if he wished to be a groomsman too. After they'd caught up on sleep, I invited them to our apartment for lunch where Vivian and I came clean about the fact she was transgender.

The three shared a glance and started to laugh. "Jesus, you think we don't know, mate?" Mike retorted, "Look, Vivian is convincing as hell. Wouldn't think for a second that she still has, you know, boy bits. Um... Unless..."

"Nope, I've still got a big old girlcock," Vivian replied, wrapping her arm around mine before holding my hand.

"Anyway, we knew Izabel was transgender as you were with her for three years and she told us. And Mikayla... We know what sort of sex you were having with her, mate."

"Um... Is it the same?" Steven wondered, "I mean, you don't..."

"I fuck him every night and he loves it," Vivian replied, kissing my cheek, "We're not ashamed of our love and don't care who knows. I'm glad you do accept it though."

"Considering how hot you are," Ben started to say before trailing off, much to my amusement.

"What Ben is trying to say is that you're a beautiful woman, Vivian, and that we're glad Mark met you, and that we're delighted to be here to see you married," Mike explained.

"And if any of you are single, I have some single girlfriends who just love to fuck handsome men," Vivian replied.

I wasn't really interested in a bachelor party, only going out at Vivian's insistence though she made me chuckle when suggesting a couple of clubs that we should visit as they were devoted purely to transwomen and those that loved them. The four of us did hit a few bars first, catching up on everything we'd missed the previous few months before we ended up visiting the first club.

Mike took everything in his stride as expected. I knew Steven was totally aroused by some of the action going on around us while Ben spent half his time blushing, but I also knew he was interested. After an hour or so there, I knew my three friends were totally aroused, and I knew the next club would possibly seal the deal.

I knew the man on the door as Vivian and I were frequent visitors by now. Heading inside, there were numerous transwomen about who were not shy in showing off what they had where, up top or down below. Many of them recognised me immediately, wandering over to kiss my cheek, asking after Vivian and wondering how our wedding planning was going.

Within half an hour, I watched as Steve ended up on his knees before a beautiful woman, his head bobbing up and down on a thick girlcock, seeing him glance my way and smile at me.

"I just had to do it, mate," he stated before the thick girlcock was forced back into his mouth.

As for Ben, he surprised me completely as I found him in another area of the bar with his jeans and underwear already around his ankles, one transwoman in his arse while he was busy sucking off another one.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned around the girlcock in his mouth.

"Such a tight little arse," the woman fucking him moaned, "I think I'll keep you."

The one he was blowing looked my way and recognised me. "Hola, Mark. Friend of yours?"

"Yeah. He's never been to a bar like this before."

"I think he'll visit again. I think we might just convince him to be with girls like us."

"God yes," Ben whimpered as the woman fucking him really started to nail him. "Oh god, fuck me..."

I sat back and watched as Steven appeared, led by the woman he'd been blowing, and he ended up straddling her lap and bouncing on her girlcock. I was left wondering about Mike, walking around the bar and finding him in a separate room, completely naked with four transwomen taking turns fucking him in the arse as he was bent over a bed. I recognised two of them and told them to make sure he had the night of his life.

If only I was single again... And it had me wondering if they'd done this before as Ben was now being fucked by the one that he'd been blowing, and Steven was straddling another woman by now.

"Looks like your friends are having fun," the bartender stated. Like all the staff, she was transgender.

"If I was single, I'd be joining in, but I'd never do that to Vivian. She's never wanted to share, and I'm not interested when I'm in a relationship. Monogamous all the way."

Letting Vivian know what was going on when I called her, she laughed out loud before admitting it wasn't any real surprise. "I could sense they were interested, baby. It really doesn't take much to figure out if a man is willing, and once he's had that first taste... Though they know about your life and have experimented before."

"I reckon Mike has considering he was easily taking a big girlcock without complaint."

"Did you want to join in, baby?"

"Yes, if I was single. No, because I love you and I'm committed completely."

"Is it hot watching them though?"

"It is because now I know what I look like when a beautiful woman has her girlcock buried inside me. It's hot and beautiful to watch, and I know my friends might just be converted by this."

Ben eventually reappeared with the two women he'd been having fun with, telling me he was going home with them. They both gave me their phone number and the address where they lived together. Steven ended up sucking off at least half a dozen transwomen over the next couple of hours and was fucked by three more. I don't think anything could have wiped the smile off his face.

As for Mike, he reappeared a couple of hours later, looking completely drained but with that sort of smile that suggests he'd had a life-changing experience. Sitting down next to me, he winced as he took a sip of his beer. "That obviously wasn't my first time," he said.

"Figured," I retorted.

"I'm a convert, mate," he admitted, "I met a girl like Vivian a while back. She was dominant as hell. She knew I was a virgin in that matter and made it such a wonderful experience, that I knew I had to have it again and again. To be honest, I've been a bit of slut for around the last year or so. I either try my luck in a club or I'll go online and see who interests me there."

"Can we come out again?" Steven asked.

"Sure, mate," I replied with a nod of my head, "If you want to have fun, I'm not going to stand in your way."

Our phones beeped every so often over the next couple of hours as the two women with Ben had his phone and were taking photos and videos. To say he was being pounded senseless wouldn't be an understatement, but the final photo was of his being snuggled to either side by two beautiful women.

Mike laughed again. "He's not coming home," he stated, "I've never seen him look that happy with a woman."

"God Bless Colombia!" Steve exclaimed, raising his bottle to the crowd.

Vivian loved hearing all the stories the next day once we were up and about, my three friends quite content to just crash in our living room for the duration. Ben only staggered in after lunchtime, professing he was a changed man and that he wanted to keep in touch with the two women. The wedding was still a few days away, so I told them to have all the fun they wanted.

I knew Mike was out every night, and he loved sending me photos of him on his knees with his mouth around a thick girlcock or of his arse being filled by one. Steven was doing his best to keep up with Mike at the same time, Vivian chuckling away whenever I showed her, pleased my friends were so accepting but also having a wonderful time. Ben was seeing his two new girlfriends every single night and I had a feeling he was experiencing intense emotions for them already. From the sounds of it, they were two girls who shared everything, including men...

The night before the wedding, Vivian packed up and would be staying with Lorena and her friends. That last kiss we shared was something else. "I'll see you at the end of the aisle tomorrow, baby," she whispered, "I can't wait until I can introduce you as my husband."

"I am going to have the sexiest wife in Colombia."

"You are totally getting fucked all the time when we're on our honeymoon."

"So I should as that's what a wife does for her husband."

The four of us men did just spend a quiet night in the apartment though Ben was on the phone half the time with his friends. Steve and Mike were of the opinion that they'd love to remain, but they had commitments back home. The pair agreed that they'd simply hit up all the clubs that they could in Sydney, continue their online dating, and would see what transpired. If not, they suggested they could always visit me regularly.

Getting ready the next day, I thought I looked pretty good in the suit I'd purchased, meeting at the church that Vivian had always dreamed of being wed in. I was surprised they allowed it considering the church's view on certain topics, but I guess that didn't matter considering the financial donation we'd made to ensure we could have the ceremony there.

The pews were filled with friends and family. My mother looked gorgeous in the dress she'd picked out, but when the music started and her bridesmaids started to appear, nothing would have wiped the smile off my face when Vivian appeared on the arm of her father. The white gown she wore clung to her curves, but was it modest? It was not. Her cleavage was eye-catching and the hem barely grazed her knees.

Shaking her father's hand before I took both of Vivian's in mine, the smile on her face lit up the entire place. I knew Vivian was deeply religious but had always loved certain aspects of a wedding. I agreed simply as it made her happy. When it came to the vows, we followed tradition except for the 'obey' part. Her hands wouldn't stop shaking when it came to sliding on the rings.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," we were finally told.

We tried to keep it PG, but I knew Vivian was aroused and I was horny as hell the moment I saw her in her dress. Walking down the aisle between our friends and family, we were followed by groomsmen, bridesmaids, family members and the photographer as we headed to a nearby park for photos. Once they were all taken, everyone was told to head off to where the reception was taken as Ester found us a secluded area where we could have the other photos taken. A tripod was also set up to film it as Vivian really wanted a video of us fooling around.

Lowering her panties, I carefully took her girlcock out from underneath her dress as I kneeled on the ground. "Got to get my wife to cum," I stated, gazing up at her, "Once on my face then a load in my arse?"

"I'm going to fuck you at least three times tonight so you're constantly dripping my cum, baby."

I could see Ester was aroused as I slowly sucked my wife off. She was definitely horny as she must have been warning me within five minutes that she was close. Slowly stroking her off, the first spurt fired straight up my face, and she coated me in her cum before I took her back into my mouth as I needed to have my daily taste of her cum.

"You two are so fucking hot together," Ester stated.

We'd brought a blanket along as I stripped off completely, Vivian getting behind me as she used her tongue to get me ready before groaning as she slipped her girlcock inside me. Ester was still taking photos but noticed her moving the video camera around at the same time. I loved the fact we were filming our lovemaking, ending up on my back with my legs around her waist as Vivian pumped me harder and harder.

It took her a little while to cum again, with no complaints from either of us as it simply meant we made love for longer. Holding onto her as she came inside me, we shared a series of soft kisses before she carefully pulled out. I quickly got dressed, Ester and Vivian both ensuring it looked like I hadn't been undressed and fucked hard for half an hour.

Arriving at the hotel we'd booked for the reception, as those who had to travel in would stay there for the night, it was a very traditional setting with speeches, and a splendid meal with numerous courses. We disappeared after the speeches were made, Lorena ensuring we had privacy so Vivian could fuck me again before our first dance. It was amusing to be later leading her around the dancefloor with my arse just dripping with her cum. I didn't miss that Mike and Steve were the centre of attention with most of Vivian's friends. Mike asked more than once if it was okay if he was taken home by a couple for some fun. Vivian assured him that he could have all the fun he wanted.

We didn't stay to the end, of course, wanting to head to the top floor where our wedding suite was waiting for us. And we didn't stand on ceremony once we were there, helping Vivian out of her dress before I ended up as naked as she nearly was.

"Come fuck your husband, wife," I stated, "The first day of the rest of our lives."

We moaned together as she slid inside me, my fingers caressing her back as she gently thrust into me. The look of love and devotion in her eyes made me gulp. "I love you, baby. I'm the happiest woman in Colombia," she whispered.

I intended to make sure that she would remain that every day for the rest of our lives.

*****

A/N - No epilogue as I don't think one is necessary. It's clearly happily ever after. I'm tempted to visit Mike's life from when he started to be curious though I won't be writing that for some time as I've got a billion projects on the go as it is.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,272 Followers