Love Around the World 03: Colombia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed her like crazy. I think we've talked every single day on the phone since she left."

"And your friends?"

"Well, when I pop the question..."

"Think she knows?"

"I've tried not to give away that I've already bought her a ring. I won't do it too soon..."

"I can't wait to hear the news. And meet her too."

"Once I'm settled and I've met her family, I'll make sure we fly you out there. Might be wise to brush up on a little Spanish. I've spent the last six months cramming as much into my brain as possible."

It's a long flight from Sydney to Bogota no matter which route you take. Flying through the United States meant having to organise a transit visa, but at least there were plenty of direct flights from American cities. But I chose to go via Santiago, Chile as it was the only one-stop and probably the more direct flight. Cost a little more, and flying one-way always feels expensive, but it was worth every single cent.

Getting through customs upon landing in Bogota was surprisingly easy. Everything had been sorted out and I think speaking Spanish, albeit not fluently, perhaps helped my passage through. After collecting my backpack, I followed the signs that led me to the exit.

"Mark!" a voice practically squealed, dumping my backpack just as a very excited woman leapt into my arms, laughing and crying at the same time as I swung her around, giving her one hell of a kiss. "Oh my god, I can't believe you're finally here."

"I promised you it would happen, gorgeous."

Placing her feet on the ground, the smile lit up her face. Her eyes sparkled with delight. We shared a passionate kiss that threatened to go overboard rather quickly. We'd survived on conversations and chatting by video, and we'd put on shows for each other plenty of times during the intervening six months apart.

Taking my hand and leading me outside to the car park, she immediately made a phone call, talking at a rapid rate in Spanish that I simply couldn't keep up with. After placing my backpack and smaller bag in the boot of her small car, I slid into the passenger side as she drove, ensuring my hand was either on her thigh or she was holding it as she drove along.

"I'm really trying not to burst into tears all the time, I'm so happy," she said, glancing at me as we stopped at a red light, "I can't believe you're finally here."

"I'm here and I'm staying here, Vivian," I said softly, reaching over to caress her cheek, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby. My god, you're going to love it here so much. The altitude might take some getting used to. What do you know about Bogota? Done a lot of research?"

"I have, but I figured living here with you would be the best way to learn."

"I live in an area of the city called Chapinero. It's the most... LGBT friendly area."

"Good. At least we know we'll have a good time."

"I know you'll be jetlagged so all we're doing is going home..." That made her stop and take a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm saying 'home' and it means you're home with me."

"So if we're in an LGBT-friendly area... Does that mean lots of beautiful women like you?"

She playfully slapped my thigh. "Behave yourself. Though yes, there are many beautiful transwomen in Bogota and across Colombia. Are you aware we have one of the largest LGBT parades in South America?"

"Do you dress up and participate?"

"Only if you join me from now on."

I almost started to doze off as she drove along, only waking up when she gave me a gentle shake, letting me know we'd arrived at her apartment block. Glancing around as I grabbed my backpack out of the boot, I couldn't help whistling as she smiled at me. "We're going to be living in a very nice area of the city. I worked hard to make the money so I could afford it."

She had been honest about how she'd made her money long before she'd met me, working as a camgirl for a number of years, and also posing naked for a couple of websites, generally a series of pictures of her stripping, masturbating before climaxing. The pictures were usually accompanied by a video of the same thing. Yes, there were likely pictures and videos of her across the internet, but you'd think I'd be jealous? Guys might jerk off to pictures or videos of her. I got to hold her in my arms every night from now on. She was adamant about never having had sex on camera and I believed her, of course. She had no reason to lie to me.

The apartment that she lived in wasn't large by any means. One bedroom, a living area and kitchen, a bathroom and separate toilet, and a small balcony area. But she owned it completely with only a small mortgage left to pay, and it did afford some wonderful views of the city to the west.

Though desperate to make love, I needed a shower first before anything. That led to Vivian stripping naked and joining me, her soft hands caressing my body as she soaped me up and then washed me down. I didn't miss the fact she was almost achingly hard, as was I. Leading me to the bedroom after we dried off, she pulled back the covers as I slid into bed, Vivian spooning back against me.

She had another little cry, assuring me they were happy tears. "You probably think I'm too emotional," she joked.

"Nothing wrong with expressing your feelings, sweetheart."

I slept like the dead through to the next morning as I couldn't sleep on the plane and had been awake for well over twenty-four hours by the time I'd landed. Waking the next morning with Vivian cuddled up into my chest, I couldn't stop myself running my fingers down her cheek, amazed that we were finally together again. It was my time to release a little emotion, Vivian lifted her eyes to mine as she was a little blurry for a few seconds.

"You're here with me, baby. You're really here with me," she whispered.

"How many days do you have off?"

"I took a whole week off. Everyone knows you're coming. Friends, family, co-workers. Even the President knows." That made me laugh as she cuddled me tighter. "I'll show you the really nice things about Bogota. Introduce you to my family, Colombian food, all my sexy friends... Who have been warned not to flirt too much as I will not be sharing you with them, no matter how hot they think you are."

"Really?"

My tone made her laugh as I did find it a little hard to believe. "Trust me, if it was up to them, you'd have a little harem of lovers ready to fuck you until your heart's content. But you're mine, baby."

"As much as you're mine, gorgeous."

"Always," she whispered, "And forever."

We both woke up hard and horny, and after six months apart, I slid out of bed and lowered myself to my knees. Vivian knew exactly what I wanted and needed, standing in front of me as I gently grasped her girlcock and teased her with my tongue, coating her shaft in my spit before giving her balls plenty of attention first. I then surprised her by spinning her around, giving her fantastic arse a squeeze before I buried my tongue and pleased her rosebud.

"Oh baby... I loved it when you did this for me too..."

Although she loved it, she quickly turned around and ensured her girlcock was buried as deep as possible, gently grasping my head as she started to move her hips. Gazing up her body, I knew she just needed to cum, and I was ready for her to just use me for that purpose. She'd obviously woken up incredibly horny as she was rather quickly moaning loudly, and I stroked myself at the same time, waiting for her to cum.

She came rather quickly though it wasn't any surprise, swallowing every drop of her cum before she fell to her knees before me and kissed me with all the love that she had for me. "Breakfast then we make love," she told me, "Because I need to make love to my boyfriend. It's been six long months of just my hand."

Vivian proved in one simple meal that she was an absolute diamond in the kitchen, watching me clean off my plate with such a smile on her face. "Got to look after my man because he's come all this way because he loves me," she said, "Now get that cute little butt of yours into the bedroom."

With my head resting on a couple of pillows, I moaned more than once as she spread my cheeks and I felt her tongue licking my softly though that was quickly followed by one, two then three fingers as I could sense her desperation in wanting to get her girlcock inside me. Rolling onto my back once she was lubed up and I was ready, I gazed into her eyes as she whimpered, slowly pushing her girlcock inside me.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. I think it was an emotional moment for us both as she didn't stop sliding it inside me until she was buried, her lower lip immediately trembling before we shared such a passionate kiss, I simply wrapped my legs around her hips and quietly begged her to fuck me.

"Missed this, baby," she murmured as she started to pump me, "We're going to make love every night. I'm going to fill your beautiful bottom with so much of my cum."

"As long as I get a load to swallow every day too, gorgeous."

"That's for the morning. Wake me up with a blowjob every morning, baby."

She eventually pulled out and had me raise my arse enough so she could slide inside me, lean forward to mount me, and she fucked the life out of me. It was what we both needed. Vivian had always loved fucking me nice and hard, and I loved it when she fucked me like that. I loved feeling her girlcock start to pulse as she came inside me, marvelling at the fact she remained hard as I lowered my body so I was prone, Vivian making me grunt as she really started to slam her girlcock into me.

"Love you, baby," she said, nibbling at my earlobe, "You're such a good boyfriend letting me fuck you like this all the time."

"How could I say no to having such a wonderful girlcock inside me all the time?"

"I won't want to go to work, baby. I'm just going to want to fuck you all the time."

Moving off the bed so I was bent over it, she positioned herself so she was on her knees and was driving her girlcock harder and harder. I loved it when she made me really grunt and groan. I didn't mind a little bit of pain as the pleasure was overwhelming. She leaned forward, holding my hands against the bed, driving her girlcock harder and harder.

"Oh fuck, baby... Oh fuck... So good, baby. So good..."

"Fuck me, gorgeous. Harder. Hard as you can."

She destroyed me that night and it was totally worth it. By the time I was cuddled against her, she'd cum four times in me in total. We were both exhausted. I was sore. Very sore. But as I held her in my arms, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face if I tried. Gazing into her eyes as she looked at me, her eyes glistened as I knew she was still so happy that her emotions were all over the place. Kissing her forehead, she sighed as her head rested against my chest.

"I want to be your wife," she whispered, "I'd love to wear a white dress and walk towards you, ready to make the commitment. I know that already. I hope it doesn't scare you."

Maybe she already knew about the ring I'd bought for her. "The idea of being your husband only makes me happy," I whispered back.

Having arrived early in the week, she explained what would be happening. The party she'd organised was for Saturday. For the next two days, she had me all to herself, and in addition to the copious amount of sex we were going to have, she was going to play tour guide. We took in all the main sites of the city in addition to showing me some rare gems that were usually missed by tourists. She made sure we visited local restaurants that sold some of the best food in Colombia.

And at night, we stayed in the area around her apartment as there were numerous bars and clubs that we could visit. It made me chuckle as the gay scene was vibrant. Plenty of beautiful men and women about. And the transwomen? If I'd been a single man, the world would have been my oyster. They were tall, tanned, and beautiful, and many of them had no problem highlighting the fact they were packing heat in their panties.

I'd stroked her off in a club one night back home in Sydney, earning plenty of cheers when I'd made her cum into my hand and I eagerly licked it up. We visited one of the more infamous clubs on Thursday night where I ended up on my knees, head bobbing up and down on her girlcock as she fucked my face. I wasn't the only one sucking girlcock that night, and I think the only thing that stopped her fucking me was that I don't think it was something she wanted to do. At least that night...

Didn't stop her from pounding the hell out of me when we arrived home later that morning.

She was nervous the day of the party as it was being held at her parents' home. I'd talked with them on the phone though it was difficult as her mother didn't speak English, her father only a little bit. Her brother and two sisters spoke excellent English, and many of her friends could speak enough that conversations wouldn't be difficult.

"Sweetheart," I stated as she continued to pace in front of me, "It's going to be fine."

"You're the first boyfriend... I've had boyfriends but I never took them home. You meeting my family is a big deal and..." I stood up and took her in my arms, feeling her fingers dig into my back as she got herself under control. "I just want them to love you as much as I do," she said softly.

I made sure I didn't arrive empty-handed as we pulled up outside quite a lovely home on the western outskirts of the city, Vivian explained her family would be considered working to middle class. Walking inside their home, Vivian called out to her parents, greeted by two friendly and smiling faces within seconds. I just about managed to follow the rapid-fire Spanish exchanged before both turned to me.

Offering the gift first, her mother looked me up and down for a few seconds before the smile returned and she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for making my daughter happy," she stated in Spanish.

"She is the one that has made me the happiest man in the world," I replied in the same language.

"He speaks Espanol?" her mother asked Vivian.

"He's been studying for the last six months for me." Vivian took my hand and leaned against my shoulder. "He's staying with me forever."

Her father greeted me with a handshake that turned into a hug, leading me out to the backyard where I was introduced to her older brother and two younger sisters. Lorena and Gabriella were already there, Vivian explaining early on that her parents had accepted her as transgender and loved her friends like their own children. Five other friends I'd met only briefly were also there, in addition to other family members, mostly uncles, aunts and cousins.

The fact I'd been learning Spanish and tried to converse in the language was immediately appreciated, Vivian translating, the younger people switching to English when I was clearly struggling. I admitted reading and writing were easier than trying to understand verbally, and I still stumbled over words and the right grammar from time to time.

Her brother gave me the third degree, which was something I expected, but he learned very quickly that his little sister was in love, and I'd certainly do nothing to hurt her. As for her father, I asked for a private word, each of us with a bottle of beer as he gazed at me with curiosity.

"Sir, I'd like to request your permission regarding a certain matter. I'd like to ask your daughter for her hand in marriage. I'm not sure if that's something still done here in Colombia, but I'm aware traditions might be different here to where I'm from."

"Have you bought her a ring?"

"I've had it in my possession for months. I wanted to propose not long after I arrived here. I love your daughter, sir. I want to spend my life with her."

"And you accept that she's... different to most other women?"

"It's one thing to love about her."

"Mark, I appreciate you asking, but you don't need my permission. I have seen how my daughter has looked at you all afternoon. I've heard all her words about you since she came home from Australia. I know my daughter is in love with you. I know she is safe in your company. I know how much you also love her in return."

"Thank you, sir," I said softly.

"I look forward to guiding my daughter down the aisle on the day you are wed. I will be one proud father. I love my daughter, and I'm glad there is now a man who will love her even more than I do."

"For the rest of my days, sir."

Vivian glanced at me curiously as I returned to her side. She didn't ask what I talked about, but when her father whispered something to her mother, the smile on her mother's face as she glanced at me probably gave it away. Vivian kissed my cheek and whispered that I'd probably ensured her parents were now completely besotted by me and that could only be a good thing.

The party wrapped up late in the evening. Saying goodnight to everyone seemed to take forever, with numerous hugs and kisses on the cheek, handshakes and well wishes exchanged. I knew I'd see her friends more often as we'd meet them at bars and clubs near where we lived as most of them lived in the same area. As for her parents, I figured we'd see them often enough.

Bouncing up and down on her girlcock after we arrived home, she was stroking my cock at the same time. "Ride my big girlcock, baby," she groaned, "I love seeing my man enjoying himself."

"Going to cum all over you soon enough, gorgeous."

"Good. I love feeling your cum on my skin."

Leaning down with a hand to either side of her, I knew grinding would ensure her girlcock would go nice and deep with every move of my hips. I felt her hands move away from my cock to my arse as she started to really move her hips at the same time. That worked perfectly as I came all over her within a couple of minutes, leaning down to kiss her as she started to fuck me harder. I leaned down even further, her hands moving up and down my back to my arse constantly. Feeling her girlcock pulsing as she came, we shared a series of soft kisses as we eventually stopped moving though remained joined together.

Over breakfast the next morning, we discussed the near future. She would return to work and my job as an English teacher would begin in the next month. I'd be teaching young adults and a few older people who knew some basics but wanted to become fluent. We spent the day relaxing and completely naked in the apartment, and I pleasured her whenever she was aroused, which was quite often if we were both honest.

"The city is safe if you want to keep exploring," she explained the next morning as she got ready for work, "And the fact you know Spanish will be helpful. But you've got a phone and my number if you run into trouble, and if you can't get hold of me, call one of my friends. They'd definitely love to help you." She turned around and pointed her brush at me. "Do not let them have you thank them by sucking their girlcocks."

"Vivian!" I exclaimed with laughter, Vivian giggling at the same time.

"I jest, baby, but I know how sexy my friends are. How alluring. And I know they would never do something like that to me, but I know how much they genuinely like you for the fact you love me so much."

I missed her each day when she disappeared for work, but I took advantage of the knowledge she had about the city, spending each day exploring a different area. It was truly a beautiful city. The altitude did leave me feeling a little breathless at times. And although I did enjoy a drink, I was careful when I was alone. More than once, I was recognised as an outsider, but speaking Spanish helped me, and as soon as they learned I was Australian, I was making plenty of friends for a few hours.

Vivian arrived home each night to make me dinner. I assured her I could cook, but she told me to just keep her company. "I said I was going to look after my man," she insisted more than once, "And I do this because I love you."