All Comments on 'Love Around the World 04: Dresden'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
des911des9115 months ago

An enjoyable story. Thank you.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Very very nice story. Well written. I know "nice" can sometimes be taken wrong, but I mean it in a VERY complementary way. It is a story to be read sitting in front of a warm fireplace on a cold winter night. Your writings are always darn good and always enjoyable. Thank you.

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Your stories are always so captivating! Well done!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

A very nice story of exploration, healing, and love. I kept expecting there to be *some* sort of strife there, but there was not. I'm not 100% sure if the story is better or worse for it.

.

I would've appreciated a little bit more in the feelings of the two as they drew closer together. I liked what was there, but it didn't *feel* like they were falling in love.

.

Still, good story - I enjoyed it a quite a bit. 5*

joesijoesi5 months ago

First of all, love the story, 5 ⭐️!

And now, German nitpicking is kicking in, sorry about this!

Schnitzel and Sauerkraut is a criminal offense, this is not, will not at any time served together in Germany!

Dirndl is a specific to Bavaria, Kristin is coming from Hamburg, it is the same as expecting the a Londoner is wearing a kilt, because both is in the UK!

In Germany it is uncommon to knock on the front door, we are using a doorbell.

Fritz_WFritz_W5 months ago

Very good story, like the ones before. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Two things you got wrong.

First

The german railway system (DB= Deutsche Bahn) is not quite good. Maybe it was but this is long time ago. Nowadays its „kaputt gespart“. Means no investment was made. Many construction sites have not been repaired; they simply drive more slowly in such places. This means lots of delays and train cancellations. And the customer service is like in the Stone Age.

Second

Saxionian dialect is very hard to understand even for germans. We make fun of it.

If you ever need hints about germany feel free to come back and ask me.

Fritz_WFritz_W5 months ago

Oh yes, it is not common when you visit a restaurant that you are shown to an empty table. Just walk in and take what is free. Otherwise there will be a little sign that the table is „reserviert“.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Always love your story telling! I gave up for Lent genres outside of this one and LW, so I don't get to read all of your stuff like I used to. I consider it a treat when you venture into this genre. Two things at the end I would have liked is what was the reaction of the "throuple" when she got married and had kids, and how did their division in business do with a married couple leading it? 4.7*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories