Love Around the World 17: Quezon City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I've heard yours. And I thought you were so beautiful, Luna."

"And us?" Carmelita asked, glancing to see she and Imelda had also undressed to their underwear.

"I honestly feel a little guilty already, like I'm taking advantage."

"We're all single and looking for a man to love," Luna said softly, still caressing the back of my head, "It's also the modern world. Why can a man not love more than one woman, at least until he's married me." When I smiled, that made her smile. "I'm glad that thought doesn't scare you."

"She's totally marrying him," Carmelita stated, "Though as long as he fucks me a lot until then."

"Can you handle all of this?" I had to ask. I needed reassurance no-one was going to be hurt.

Luna kissed me softly before she pulled back and Carmelita stepped forward, holding her close as I kissed her next, surprised at the immediate passion as she pressed her body into mine. Imelda stepped forward and as I kissed her, she made sure I was grabbing her pert little arse.

Led back into the bedroom, the three helped off my t-shirt, shorts and shoes until I was in my underwear, the three dropping to their knees, gazing up at me almost lovingly before they slowly revealed my hard cock.

"Oooh. That's a nice one," Luna stated, "And so much bigger and better in person. Not to say I didn't enjoy seeing it over webcam."

"I want to see you three now."

They had such tight little bodies that my cock just throbbed with excitement, imagining the many things we'd be doing rather soon. Luna had C-cup breasts, obviously fake but they suited her perfectly. Her girlcock was perhaps six inches at most. Carmelita had B-cup breasts, not wanting them too big. Her girlcock was a little shorter than Luna but perhaps a little thicker. Imelda had D-cup breasts, admitting she wanted them nice and big, with a girlcock that was longer and thicker than her friends. Perhaps even bigger than mine.

Feeling them press into my body as I kissed each of them again, I couldn't stop smiling as I felt their girlcocks rubbing against me. I think I surprised them by slowly kissing down each body until I was on my knees.

"Girls, I don't know if you're interested in fucking me, but I do love sucking girlcocks," I told them, "And after I've gotten all three of you off, I want to make love to each of you tonight."

Receiving eager nods, I focused on Luna first, earning a soft moan as I ran my tongue up and down her shaft. All three groin and pubic regions on offer were completely smooth. Swallowing her length, I gazed up to see her eyes glistening, running my hands up and down her body as I slowly bobbed on her girlcock.

"So long," Luna whispered, her friends cuddling to either side. When she almost sobbed, I had to stop as she leaned down to kiss me. "I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time," she whispered, "Please make me cum, baby."

"I'm going to make each of you cum."

Luna was obviously very excited as I could sense her holding back her orgasm within a couple of minutes. Running my hands up the back of her legs to her arse, I made her giggle when I played with her rosebud. I then had her two friends giggling as I moved my hands to their girlcocks, using my mouth on Luna while stroking off the other two.

When Luna grunted, I sealed my lips around her shaft as I felt that first flood of cum fill my mouth. She whimpered more than once as I swallowed her load, continuing to suck on her after her girlcock stopped throbbing. Releasing her girlcock, she leaned down and kissed me hard. "Thank you so much, baby. I didn't expect..."

"We've got at least three weeks together, Luna. I'll do that every day if you want."

"I'm so glad I talked to you first..."

I focused on Carmelita next, she was such a pretty little thing that I was already worried about hurting as much as Luna. Her eyes glistened as much as Luna's, her friend cuddling into her side as my head bobbed up and down. When Carmelita started to move her hips, that had me smiling as I could sense her building excitement.

"Fill his mouth, Carmel," Luna stated, "He's going to be such a good boyfriend to us by swallowing all our cum."

"Long as he fills my arse with his," Carmelita moaned, "I haven't been fucked in so long."

"Because we're good Catholic ladyboys." Imelda stopped and laughed. "Okay, that might be a bit of a lie."

Carmelita had obviously spent most of the time since the airport aroused as it didn't take long for her to cum, I swallowed down every drop of her cum. She fell to her knees before me and needed a long kiss and hug. Luna kneeled down next to her so I could kiss her again before I cuddled both of them.

They then watched me pleasure Imelda. She wasn't as big as Samantha, but she was the biggest of the three, and I earned a real moan of pleasure when I eventually managed to swallow her to the base with at least an inch or two down my throat. I wasn't entirely surprised that she came within a few minutes, and when her climax passed, she was on her knees to hug me tightly.

"Want a blowjob first?" Luna finally asked.

"I'd rather make love with a beautiful ladyboy. Up on the bed, Luna. You've sent me plenty of pictures these past few months. Now I get to see your pert little butt in person."

She giggled when getting up on the bed, shaking her money maker in my face as I didn't hesitate in spreading her cheeks and tonguing her rosebud. I'd brought plenty of lube and asked about condoms. They assured me before arriving they were safe, even sending me their latest tests which they took only a few days before my arrival. Given that they'd been single and hadn't had sex, I didn't want to wear a condom either.

While I focused on Luna, I felt hands on my cock as Carmelita and Imelda slowly lubed up my cock. As I applied lube to Luna, sliding a finger and then a second one inside her arse, she sat up and leaned back against me, turning her head so I could kiss her. Running my other hand down her body, I wasn't surprised her girlcock was hard again.

"I've thought about making love with you for so long," she whispered, "I know some girls have a reputation.... I just..." When she nearly started to cry, I turned her around and hugged her tightly, feeling her relax as I caressed her back. "We just want to find a good man to love," she whispered into my chest, "Life isn't always easy for us. As much as you want girls like us, we want a man like you."

Lifting her chin with a finger, I kissed the tip of her nose, earning another delightful giggle. "I haven't come all this way just to have some sex and go home," I stated, "I could have just stayed home and done that. Mike is here because he wants to meet someone special. And I do too..."

"But you like brown girls?" she teased.

"I've told you all about Kanda... Even after all this time, I still remember her fondly. I want to feel that with someone else. And during our talks, Luna... And not just with you. I'm glad Carmelita and Imelda are here tonight with us. I want to show the three of you how much you already mean to me."

Lying back, she spread her legs wide as I positioned myself, pressing the head of my cock against her rosebud, feeling her relax as I pressed forward and ever so gently slid inside her. She was incredibly tight, far tighter than I expected, groaning once the head slipped inside her as I felt her hands resting on my back. Gazing into her eyes, she smiled once my entire length was inside her, our bodies moving together almost immediately, her eyes glistening again as I knew this was an emotional moment, and it wasn't only for her.

"Don't cum too quickly," she whispered, "Make love to your girlfriend, Mark."

"You love that thought already, don't you?"

"You're totally my boyfriend already. I've told everyone about my Australian boyfriend coming to finally meet me in person." That's when she choked back a sob. "Everyone was so happy for me, Mark..."

Leaning down to kiss her, I kept the pace nice and slow. I remained gentle as I saw her wince. She hadn't lied about rarely having sex as I almost wondered if she was uncomfortable. When I stopped with my cock buried inside her, she met my eyes and almost blushed. "I'm not a virgin," she whispered, "But I'm a couple of years younger than you and not very experienced."

"We're all young and the same," Carmelita stated, lying next to Luna with Imelda to the other side, "Despite what some people might think, we're not all... What did they use to call us?"

"Something like little fuck machines," Imelda said, not particularly happily, "Girls used to be whores because it was the only way they could survive. Think they liked selling their bodies to a bunch of arseholes?"

"You're not like that," Luna whispered as I resumed my gentle thrusting, "You were always kind. Never lied. And your reaction tonight suggested it wasn't just about the sex. Though I guess you're not complaining now that you're buried in my arse."

"Still want to take you three out on a lot of dates."

"And we're totally getting some sexy ladyboys to have fun with," Carmelita stated, "Because Luna is right, Mark. We know all about you and your friend. It's why we just had to meet you at the airport."

Luna eventually lifted her legs to wrap around me as I started to move faster. When she started to beg me for more, I didn't fuck her too hard though I'm certain she felt it anyway. Warning her when I was getting close, she whimpered more than once and begged me to cum inside her. Those last couple of minutes were probably not pleasant, but when I grunted and started to cum, that's when I heard her start to cry, clutching me tightly as Carmelita and Imelda kissed both her and me on the cheek.

"She's waited for this moment since you first started talking," Carmelita explained, "She just knew you were the one, Mark."

"Are you sure you can share me, Luna?" I asked softly. She nodded as I kissed her forehead, earning such a sweet smile. "You know I already really like you."

"I'm going to fall in love very quickly," she whispered, "I hope that doesn't scare you off."

"Never," I assured her.

I remained inside her until I was semi-hard and needed to pull out. Luna sat up on her knees and needed to kiss me again, pressing her body into mine as I held her tightly. Carmelita and Imelda sighed happily, Luna breaking the kiss and glancing back. "Let him get hard again, then you get your chance..."

Lying Luna down again, I showered her body in attention as I hadn't done that before and I was a man that loved foreplay. When her girlcock was hard again, I would have pleasured her again, but she told me to give Carmelita and then Imelda that same attention.

Carmelita was so eager for me to give her attention that I think she nearly came without me touching her girlcock. Just giving her nipples attention drove her wide, kissing up and down her body. Her skin was so smooth, flawless, and despite the air conditioning, the room was warm enough that we were all slightly covered in a sheen of sweat.

Rolling her over, I had to give her arse as much attention as I'd given Luna's. Hearing the moans of pleasure that she made as I buried my tongue had my cock hard again rather quickly, and once she was ready, she wanted to be on her back like her friend.

She was just as tight as her friend, needing to stop more than once as I was burying my cock to keep myself under control. Luna and Imelda snuggled to either side as Carmelita gazed nowhere except into my eyes. As we made love, we shared a series of soft kisses, her fingers caressing my arms and my back as I felt her hips slowly move in time with my thrusts.

"I haven't had many men," she whispered, "Most men here accept us and our way of life, but they're not interested. And gay men... Well... We're women, not men..."

"Beautiful women..."

"So many white guys love Filipino women," Imelda stated with humour, "Probably to do with the fact we're just so beautiful."

"I think we're easy to love, and all I know is that I have a lot of love to give in return," Luna stated, her eyes only on me when she said those words.

Carmelita's eyes never stopped gazing into mine as we made love. Feeling her hand move, she started to stroke her girlcock in time to my thrusts. She came within a couple of minutes, grunting as the first couple of spurts erupted before she moaned softly. I leaned down to kiss her softly as I started to pump her faster.

"Cum in me, baby," she urged me on, "I want to feel my boyfriend cum in me."

"I'm your boyfriend too?"

"You're going to have many girlfriends..." Then she paused and kissed me. "But you belong to Luna."

"What?" I asked, stopping immediately.

Imelda kissed my cheek. "You belong to Luna, baby," she added, "But she's going to share you until you're married."

Glancing at Luna, her eyes glistened as she leaned over and gave me such a kiss despite the fact my cock was buried inside her friend, I had to break it and simply gaze at her in wonder. "Cum inside my friend, Mark," she practically cooed, "Then I want you to cum inside Imelda. Make us yours tonight."

Finishing inside Carmelita a couple of minutes later, I had them gigging as I definitely released what could only be considered a masculine growl as I unloaded inside her, feeling Carmelita wrap her legs around me. "That's it, baby," she cried out, feeling her fingers digging into me, "Cum inside your ladyboy."

"I really want him to meet so many beautiful ladyboys," Luna stated, "He's going to win so many hearts. I just won't want any of them broken in the end."

"We know the score," Imelda stated, "We're going to have so much fun together."

Pulling out of Carmelita, I sat back on my knees as she sat up and cuddled into me, sharing a soft kiss before I caressed her cheek. "You are a wonderful, open-minded young woman, Carmel," I whispered, "I'm wondering what I've done to deserve any of this."

Imelda sat up on her knees and gently pushed my chest, so I laid on my back. Luna got off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom, returning with a cloth where she lovingly wiped my cock before Imelda didn't hesitate, lowering her mouth to take it in her mouth. She had me hard again in a couple of minutes, straddling my lap as she leaned down to kiss me.

Without a word, she lifted herself up and gently grasped my cock, placing it at her arsehole. I had not realised she'd been getting herself ready while I was making love with Carmelita. Her girlcock was almost achingly hard as I slid inside her, Imelda moaning more than a couple of times until I was buried inside her completely.

As she started to ride me, she stroked her girlcock at the same time, my hands at her hips with knees bent as I savoured how deep I was inside her. Luna and Carmelita sat on their knees to either side of us, stroking themselves at the same time.

"When she cums on me, you can too if you want," I stated, "I'd love to see you all cum."

Moving in time with Imelda made her cry out as she pumped her girlcock faster and faster as it was obvious that she was desperate to cum. Leaning forward, she placed her free hand on the mattress as I leaned up to kiss her, gripping her arse as I started to pump up into her.

"Cum for me, sweetheart," I said softly, "I want to feel you coat my chest in your cum."

She whimpered before kissing me hard, her tongue sliding in my mouth as I gripped her arse even harder, really starting to pump up into her. I wasn't surprised to feel that first splash of cum land on my chest within a minute.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, her entire body seeming to shudder with each spurt of cum that erupted from her girlcock, "Oh god... Oh god, yes, Mark... Baby..."

"So fucking hot," Luna murmured, glancing to see her really pumping her girlcock, "I'm close too, baby."

"Totally fucking horny right now," Carmelita added, moving across to offer her girlcock for me to suck. Luna did the same thing though she barely lasted a few sucks before she needed to pull back.

Imelda rested on her forearms as she begged me to fuck her first. Pounding her harder and faster, she only sat up when Luna needed to cum, hearing her giggle as her cum landed on my chest, and Carmelita followed her example within a couple of minutes. Rolling Imelda over onto her back, she spread her legs wide and practically growled at me to fuck her harder.

"I can handle it, baby," she assured me, "I just want my new boyfriend to fuck me senseless tonight. We'll make some gentle love later."

By the time I came inside her, I knew I was done in, grunting as I unloaded before I pulled out and rolled onto my back, breathing deeply as Luna immediately cuddled into my side, feeling her nuzzling into me.

"I love seeing you with my friends. You make them as happy as me," she whispered into my ear.

I pretty much passed out, waking the next morning with a sticky chest and a beautiful ladyboy cuddling into either side of me, Imelda spooning into Carmelita who was lying to my right. Luna seemed to sense me waking up, and I turned my head to see her eyes slowly open. The smile that immediately formed upon seeing me made my heart flutter.

"So it wasn't a dream," she said softly, her hand immediately on my cheek, "You really are here."

"I think I need a shower. Want to join me?"

We both needed to pee first, amused when we just peed into the toilet together before we stepped into the shower. Though we did get clean, we must have spent half of the time making out and cuddling. I knew it was too early for any strong feelings about her, but it was obvious from everything stated the night before that Luna must already have strong feelings for me. I worried that all this other fun would hurt her.

A look must have passed my face that she could somehow recognise. Pressing her body into mine, I couldn't help gazing down at her. Her face was so expressive, that it was easy to read how she was feeling about me. "Don't think too much about all of this, Mark," she said, "We're having fun for now. Getting to know each other. Going to enjoy some really hot sex. But I'm looking for love, passion, a man I know I can have a future with. Like everything we've talked about before you got here. I'm sure you've realised already that I'm an emotional ladyboy..."

"Nothing wrong with expressing your feelings."

"Carmelita is as emotional, I think she just hid some of her feelings last night. Imelda is probably more emotional than I am but hides it better."

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving as I had the best sex of my life last night."

"You did?"

"I've never felt anything like it before when you were inside me, Mark. It just felt right from the moment we were joined."

I couldn't help smiling. "Yeah, I felt that too."

Turning around, she had me press her against the tiled wall as I rested my cock between her pert little cheeks. She moaned softly as I used my fingers to caress her before gently sliding a pair of them inside her. There was some shampoo and soap on a shelf, grabbing some and using it as lube for my fingers, sliding them inside her.

"That's it, baby," she murmured, "Get your girlfriend ready for your big cock."

Using the rest for my cock, I pressed against her, watching her face as I gently slid my cock back inside her. She whimpered a couple of times, her eyes never moving away from mine as I buried my cock, kissing her softly as I started to gently pump into her. As I made love to her, she started to stroke herself, surprised that she came all over the wall within a couple of minutes, needing to stop my thrusting as she squeezed my cock so tightly, I did worry about hurting her.

"I'm going to love climaxing when we're making love. That was intense," she said, leaning back against me, "Keep going, baby. Your girlfriend needs to feel you cum inside her again."

She got what she desired a few minutes later as I'd remained gentle the entire time, making her smile as she knew what I was doing, her head always turned so we could make out while making love. Feeling me cum inside her got her rather emotional again, slowly pulling out and turning her around so we could share a cuddle.