Love Around the World 17: Quezon City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," I growled, "Fuck me, Imelda."

"Fuck him!" Luna exclaimed, "Give him what he wants."

"Such a tight arse," Imelda groaned, "Been way too long since I enjoyed an arse this tight."

"I don't get fucked very often," I admitted, "I usually meet girls who like to be fucked."

"I'll fuck you whenever you want, baby. As long as you make love to Luna all the time."

"Won't be a problem for me," I replied, glancing at Luna and smiling at her. She moved quickly as I wanted her girlcock in my mouth, and when she started to move her hips as I swallowed her entire length, Imelda started to pump me harder and harder.

"This is fun!" Luna stated, "I do love a good blowjob. I think Mark will suck me off every morning before he makes love to me."

Luna was far too excited watching Imelda fuck me, finishing inside my mouth within a couple of minutes. Her orgasm seemed to turn Imelda on even more, feeling her really starting to pump her girlcock into me before she buried it one final time and I felt it throbbing as spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my arse. She collapsed onto my back, feeling her breasts pressing into me, but the fact I heard a small sob did surprise me.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered, feeling her kissing my cheek, "Thank you for letting me make love to you."

"Anytime you want, Imelda."

Feeling her pull out did leave me with that slight feeling of disappointment as I did enjoy feeling her inside me. Rolling onto my back, Imelda immediately relaxed on my chest as I was cuddled to either side by Carmelita and Luna. My face was covered in soft kisses before I had to glance at each of them.

"You are all so beautiful. Thank you for sharing me so willingly," I stated.

"Anything for you, baby," Luna stated.

Heading out for dinner later, Mike gave me a look as I probably had that same face that told him that I'd been fucked earlier. When our eyes met and I grinned, he laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, me too, mate. Me too."

It was a fun night, Luna suggesting we'd had a lot of sex since our arrival and if I wanted to just go out and really let my hair down. Mike agreed so after dinner, we found ourselves in a crowded area of the city, mixing our visits to normal bars with attending more than one LGBT club. And the latter were almost full to the brim with absolutely gorgeous ladyboys. Our six girls seemed to know all of them, Mike and me soon being kissed by so many ladyboys we were wondering if we were just going to end up naked in some sort of enormous orgy.

We ended up back at our hotel sometime in the early hours of Saturday, having enjoyed quite a few drinks, we'd probably kissed way too many beautiful ladyboys, and Luna had blown me in the middle of the dancefloor until she'd made me cum in her mouth.

Sleeping until midday, we missed breakfast. I called up some room service as I let Luna, Carmelita and Imelda get some sleep. Watching Luna sleeping as I waited, I felt this surge of feelings that simply added to what I already felt for her. She must have sensed me watching her as I watched her eyes slowly open, a smile broadening across her face. I leaned down to caress her cheek.

"Hey," she whispered,

"Morning, beautiful," I whispered back, "Ordered in some food as it's noon."

Spending the day lazing about the hotel, the girls had all brought bikinis. We finally took advantage of the pool up the rooftop along with the bar, sipping at cocktails. The girls were all tucked as they didn't particularly want to show off any bulges. I don't think Mike and I would have been bothered, but while the girls were not ashamed, they also didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

"Our friends will probably start arriving around 6pm," Luna told me as she snuggled back against me in the pool, "It's going to be a long night of fun."

"Are you sure about this?" I had to ask again.

"Absolutely. We're going to have so much fun tonight and for many other nights before..." She stopped and I knew what she was going to say, pulling her a little tighter to me as I felt her take a deep breath. "I'd love to go with you," she added softly.

"And I'd love to take you with me."

Returning to our rooms around half an hour before the others were to start arriving, I showered with my girls, spending more time laughing, feeling each other up, cuddling and kissing rather than cleaning. Once we were ready, it was agreed that everything would happen in Mike's room, left laughing when the four of us walked in to find Mike already being fucked by one of his girlfriends. He glanced back and grinned before he begged to be fucked harder.

Ordering up bottles of wine and liquor, everything was ready by the time our guests started to arrive. A couple of them had that gorgeous brown skin, and long legs and were rather tall. When we were introduced, they explained they were the result of one Filipino and one Brazilian parent. What surprised us was the arrival of a couple of Thai girls as well. They were of similar height to our girlfriend, but one of them was packing what was an absolute cannon.

"Jesus," I whispered as she slid out of her dress, showing that she wasn't wearing panties, her girlcock quite flaccid and it was so long and thick already, "Going to need a lot of lube for that!"

Luna kissed me softly on the lips. "Up on the bed, baby. Time for the fun to start as it's obvious your friend is eager to be fucked all night."

I looked around the room. Mike was really in his element. The three ladyboys he'd been with were showing him plenty of attention, and it was obvious the girls who had arrived were there to have a good time. I looked at Luna and felt a pang... I think it was out of guilt. Or maybe it was that I was going to regret doing this.

"I can't," I finally whispered, taking Luna's hand in mine, "I can't do this to you, Luna." The smile that appeared told me that although she was of an open mind, she loved what I just said. "I know how I feel about you already. I adore Carmelita and Imelda. We three can have fun for the time being, but I can't just have random sex with others. Not anymore. Not after meeting you."

"You love me, Mark?" she asked, the smile widening as I moved a hand up to caress her cheek.

"I'm definitely falling in love with you, Luna."

"I love you too."

"Mike, girls, have a great night together, but I think I'm going to go back to my room with my girlfriends."

Though there was some disappointment, there was understanding as they all hugged me, kissed me on the cheek, and they all knew Luna and told her how lucky she was to have found me. Taking her hand, I led her back to our room with Carmelita and Imelda following, all three crying as soon as we were in privacy, hugging me tightly, thanking me for showing how much I appreciated them.

"I love Luna, and I do love you two as well," I assured them, "But... When I return to Australia, I'm going to look into having Luna come over to join me eventually as my wife."

"And we will be nothing but happy for both of you," Carmelita assured the pair of us.

"I think you need to spend the night together alone," Imelda added, "Carmel, why don't we go home and snuggle, watch some movies and get drunk?"

"I love it. Let's go."

Making love with Luna that night simply confirmed how we genuinely felt for each other. As our bodies joined together, she moaned softly before whispering that she'd fallen in love with me during our conversations. Meeting me in person simply increased the physical attraction. We made love all night, thankful we didn't hear anything from next door though knowing what Mike was like, I bet he was having the time of his life.

Luna snuggled into me after a long night of lovemaking, her fingers running up and down my chest. "No regrets?"

"I'd rather spend the night with you," I replied. That earned one hell of a kiss before she snuggled into me tighter. "I'd give it all up just to be with you, Luna. You should know that by now."

Mike couldn't stop smiling the next morning when he joined us for breakfast. Noticing it was just me and Luna, he chuckled and shook his head before he asked, "Fallen in love?"

Luna cuddled into my side as I wrapped an arm around her. "Yeah, mate. I've found the one. What about you?"

"Mate.... I'm tempted to stay here and just live this life. My girls are eager for me to stay as they're having the time of their lives too. I could stay here and work... Finding an apartment... I mean, the world is my oyster here..." He forked some bacon and eggs into his mouth and swallowed it down. "I'd better be your Best Man for the inevitable wedding here though," he added.

"No worries, mate."

For the next two weeks, Luna and I were inseparable. We made love constantly as we simply couldn't get enough of each other. Our libidos were completely in sync. She loved it when I went down on her and she insisted on always returning the favour. When it came to sex, we kept things relatively simple, but Luna loved having my cock inside her. She was such a horny little thing sometimes that she'd happily just get me hard when I was lying back and slide down my cock, basically doing all the work as she wanted to cum with my cock inside her.

Meeting her parents was an experience. She had a large family, and they were so immediately warm and welcoming. I think her mother fell in love with me within five minutes. Her younger sisters immediately nursed little crushes that had Luna teasing them. Her older brother tried to be intimidating until we started discussing soccer, then I was his best mate. Her father was a silent man until I offered him a bottle of whiskey. His face lit up and he was soon calling me 'son'.

"Look after her," her mother asked of me when I helped clean up after dinner, "She's hasn't had it easy being a girl. A real bastard broke her heart."

"I love your daughter. I want to marry her."

I think she nearly started crying as she hugged me ever so tightly. "You have my permission to propose whenever you're both ready. Will you marry here?"

"Absolutely. But..."

"Take her with you, Mark. She will have so many opportunities in Australia. I see how she looks at you. She is so in love..."

"As much as I know I love her."

Luna was so happy when we returned to our hotel room that night, she practically leapt on me as soon as the door clicked shut behind me, eagerly getting me naked as I helped her achieve nudity with me. We tumbled into bed and she was begging me to fuck her within a couple of minutes, making her whimper when my hand rested gently on the back of her neck while I sank my cock slowly inside her arse.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear as I gently thrust into her, "I love you, Luna Sanchez."

"Oh god... I love you so much, Mark... I want to be your wife... I want to be Mrs Luna Williams."

"Soon enough... I'll start looking into things as soon as I get home."

I hated seeing the date changing each day and knowing it was one less day with Luna, one day closer to going home. Luna tried to stay happy in my company but as the date of my departure approached, she would hug me at least once a day and I'd feel her body shaking as she needed a little weep. Our lovemaking never took on any real air of desperation as we knew our relationship would continue. It was just the idea of being apart again for an indeterminate number of months that was hurting us both.

She could barely stand it when I needed to pack my bag the night before I was due to leave. Making love that night was something else entirely though. Carmelita and Imelda had stayed in touch, but during my last week, they would rarely stay the night and we only had sex a couple of times. They already knew that Luna and I would be together.

"I'll come and visit as soon as I can," she moaned as I gently pumped into her, "I can't go too long without seeing you again, without feeling your cock inside me, without feeling your body against mine as we make love..."

"I'll pay if you need me to. All you need to do is get your cute little butt on the plane with your passport and I'll sort everything else out."

She drove me to the airport the next morning with Carmelita and Imelda to keep us company though I'd asked for them to stay with her after I'd left. Luna fell apart after I'd checked in and was ready to pass through security, clutching me ever so tightly as the front of my shirt turned incredibly damp. I'm glad she didn't look up as she would have seen me crying as well.

As for Mike... He wasn't at the airport as he extended his stay. I had a feeling he might never return home.

"Luna..." I whispered as I lifted her chin with my finger, "I love you. And I'm going to see you again very soon."

"Not soon enough," she sobbed, "I love you so much."

"I love you just as much, sweetheart. Best three weeks of my life by a long margin. I finally met the girl I want to be with forever."

The only reason I finally let her go is that the screens told me to go to the gate. We shared one last kiss before I had to let her go. Thankfully, Carmelita and Imelda were with us, giving us all the privacy they needed, Carmelita took Luna in her arms as Luna simply couldn't watch me walk away.

*****

Epilogue

All of the above was five years ago. Today I am a happily married man to Luna, my wife and partner in crime. I tell her that all the time and she always giggles. She flew out to Australia three months after my first visit. Introducing her to my parents was interesting as my mother immediately suggested grandchildren, having to explain that my girlfriend was a ladyboy and that grandchildren might be possible, but they'd have to be adopted.

My dad didn't know what a ladyboy was, so we had to explain it to him. Thankfully, my folks are open-minded sort of oldies and they adored Luna, adopting her as their daughter as much as Luna's parents adopted me as a son.

I proposed to her on her visit to Australia, assuring her that the wedding would be in the Philippines. I wasn't Catholic and she didn't expect me to convert, but she'd always dreamed of a church wedding with all the bells and whistles. I assured my future wife that it would be our day, but I wanted it to be special.

It was the best day of our lives up to that moment. Luna was so beautiful in her white dress that she was simply breathtaking. Her father walked her down the aisle and proudly handed her over. My parents flew over for the wedding as did a few friends. Mike was my best man. He'd remained in the Philippines and was still having the time of his life. He had around half a dozen regular girlfriends from what he told me.

We bought a small house in the western suburbs of Sydney. A white man having a foreign wife wasn't anything unusual in Sydney or even in Australia. Once she was a resident and on her way to citizenship, gaining employment wasn't a real problem though she preferred her main role to be that of wife and housewife. She loved looking after our home.

As having children wasn't biologically possible, we discussed adoption. As I sat back on our small wooden deck right now, Luna is in the pool with our two twin girls. They'd been put up for adoption barely a couple of days after they were born. They're now three years old and they completely own our hearts. I'm 'Daddy', Luna is 'Mummy'. If there is one thing I know, Luna was born to be a mother.

Reading a story for our girls that night, Luna would stand in the doorway, leaning against the frame, that contented smile on her face I'd grown to know very well. The girls eventually drifted off, their parents kissing them before making sure they were snuggled up warm in their blankets, before I took Luna by the hand, leading her to our bedroom.

Making love as we did nearly every night, my wife begged me to fuck her as I buried my cock inside her, making me smile as she didn't wait to start stroking her girlcock at the same time.

"God, I need to cum with my husband inside me," she moaned, "And he's got to fill up his wife."

"More than once if I get my way," I growled into my ear.

"So you should as your wife needs her husband," she whimpered, "Good thing I'm so horny all the time."

Meeting her eyes and smirking, she giggled as she knew the question was coming. "Is that what I get for marrying someone as beautiful as you?"

"That and the fact I'm a ladyboy who can't get enough of her man."

Luna came first, coating her gorgeous brown skin in plenty of her cum before I grunted and finished inside her a few minutes later. Kissing down her body, she loved it when I licked her cum up and then gave her girlcock some attention before she had me lie back so she could ride me. I loved watching my wife riding my cock, her girlcock quickly getting hard again and it would slap against me and her body as she rode me faster and faster.

Lying back a little later once our appetites were sated, she was cuddled into my side, sensing she was smiling. We were always smiling after we made love, with that rush of endorphins and that feeling of love that surged through us.

She fell asleep first as I usually laid back and thought about my life. We were not even thirty years old, but our lives were already perfect. We were married. Owned a home. Successful careers. And we now had a young family. Even Mike kept us up to date with his life and we loved some of the stories he shared. Our families were fit and healthy.

I didn't have to wonder what came next. As far as I was concerned, I had everything I needed, kissing Luna softly on the forehead, whispering how much I loved her. That sweet smile formed as I'm sure she heard me even when asleep before I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to take me as well.